West Valley High Day 103: 72 Condoms D2

Story Info
Susan visits the computer lab.
1.3k words
4.2
17.1k
8
0

Part 13 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was incredibly sore after yesterday but she still had 46 condoms around her neck she needed to dispose of. She decided she would try to get through as many guys as she could today and if she could make good progress, then she might be able to rest up a little tomorrow to finish strong Friday. She did a little mental math and realized she had to average 15.33 guys per day the rest of the week. The one-third guy made her chuckle a little. She had never had sex with 15 guys a day, she thought. But then she remembered that wasn't true because 26 guys had fucked her yesterday.

The young woman had thought of a plan for today, and that meant a visit to the computer lab. The nerds who hung out in the computer lab were the type of guys she would never have let within a mile of her last year but she guessed these type of guys would be highly interested in having sex with the former head cheerleader.

Susan walked into the computer lab and say a group of guys in the corner. "Hey, boys," she said, sliding her naked butt onto a chair next to them at the table. "What are you working on?" The six boys gathered around what looked to Susan like some kind of robot looked at each other and weren't sure how to respond. "So, in case you hadn't noticed," she continued, "I have these condoms I need to use and I was wondering if maybe you guys wanted to take a break and have a little fun?" If these guys were bewildered before, they were even more confused now as the naked blonde smiled broadly at them.

Finally one of them spoke. "You mean, have sex with you?" Susan nodded affirmatively. The guys looked at each other again and the boy added, "Um, okay."

Susan climbed onto the table and dropped her ankles down off each side, presenting herself to the boys. "Well, go for it, guys. You just have to tap your ID card on this card reader and you have to use one of the condoms. One per customer," she added.

One of the geeks stepped up and ripped a condom off her necklace and unrolled it over his penis. Susan was surprised to see he knew what he was doing, but she figured that was just bias on her part. The boy tapped his ID card on the card reader and climbed on top of her. He pressed himself against the girl and slowly slid himself inside her. Susan began a slow rotation of her hips in rhythm with the boy's movements. He brought his weight down on top of her and drove himself deep inside her. Susan's breath was coming in short gasps as the boy pressed down on her chest. Suddenly he bucked upward and she felt him explode. She was thankful for the condom, even though she trusted the birth control implant Krutz had made her get early in her servitude.

Two more boys had entered the room while the first guy was inside her and Susan heard conspiratorial whispering amongst the guys as another condom was pulled off her necklace. The next boy was already hard and Susan wondered if any of them would have much stamina. The ID was scanned and the boy was quickly pounding away at Susan's exposed pussy. As she expected, he didn't last long and quickly withdrew, pulling his pants back on.

The third boy rolled her over and Susan prepared for another assault on her anus. But the boy also targeted her open wet pussy instead. He lifted her ass up slightly to allow himself better access. She dropped her head onto the desk as she felt his warm breath on her back. She stared at the wall in front of her, trying to avoid the eyes of the other boys staring at her being fucked like a dog. He finished quickly as well and was replaced by a fourth. Susan grabbed onto the sides of the desk as the boy drove her forward. Susan closed her eyes as the boy relentlessly jackhammered her sore pussy. This boy took a long time and Susan was ready to pound her head against the table. Maybe a weekend of being whipped relentless might be better than what she was going through now.

The fifth boy did decide to take aim at Susan's anus. He placed his condom-clad penis against her anal opening and slowly pushed his way inside her. Susan closed her eyes and let out a small scream as her anus was pushed open. The boy stopped, perhaps afraid of the pain he was causing her, but then he slowly began moving himself inside her. Each time he thrust himself forward, Susan let out another small yelp and gritted her teeth. While she was no stranger to anal sex, the boy was surprising large for his size and Susan felt like she was being torn apart. Soon she felt him convulsing inside her anus and she let our a long guttural moan as he pulled out.

Susan looked up and realized there were far more than six boys in the room now. The audience had grown to close to 20. She had hoped to, pardon the pun, spread out her ordeal over the course of the day, but those thoughts faded away as the sixth boy rolled her back over onto her back and entered her.

The seventh boy wanted Susan to ride him, so he laid down on the table and she climbed on top. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her up in the air so her breasts were bouncing as he thrust his hips upward. There was no place for her to look except right at the group of guys standing around watching. The boy dropped his hands to her hips and massaged them as he bucked upward. It was too much for Susan and she felt herself explode with a strong orgasm just before the boy did. She was a little embarrassed to orgasm in front of these guys but she had no time to think about that as boy number eight rolled her onto her back and started fucking her.

Guy 9 found two pieces of Ethernet cable and wrapped them around Susan's ankles and wrists, tying her right wrist to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle. She thought about protesting, but she really didn't want this to end as she had potential here to meet her quota and then some. So now, with her wrists and ankles tied, she was even more exposed and vulnerable. The guy took full advantage of her situation to pound her hard and then guys 10 and 11 followed suit quickly.

The 12th guy untied her and rolled her back over on her stomach so he could violate her anally. It was then she saw the cell phone camera pointing at her face and realized there were probably others videotaping other parts of her body. It was nothing new — Krutz had on video constantly. But she wondered what these geeks might do with these videos. They would probably be jacking off to them for years to come.

Susan's ass became a favorite target. While she wasn't sure how often these guys had sex, she assumed anal sex was rare for them. So the next eight guys all decided they would rather have her ass than her pussy. It was welcome relief for her given how painful and swollen she was, but her anus was really hurting too.

But all of that pain meant she finished the day with another 20 condoms used and just 26 to go. And it wasn't even lunch time.