West Valley High Day 104: 72 Condoms D3

Story Info
Susan gets a hand at her task.
1.4k words
4.28
15.7k
8
0

Part 14 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's the girl doing?" Stephen Krutz said to the young woman sitting in a chair opposite him in his office.

"Much better than expected," the woman said. "She's already plowed through 46 guys. Or rather 46 have plowed through her."

"Hmm," the headmaster replied. "I didn't think she would be so successful so soon. Please get the word out to your classmaters that I would prefer Susan not make her goal. I shall remind the staff as well. She hasn't approached any of them yet. You are dismissed," Krutz said and the girl rose and left the room.

Susan needed to have sex with 13 guys today to remain on pace to succeed. Only 13, she thought to herself. And then 13 tomorrow. She knew she should have been more aggressive yesterday. After the 20 guys in the computer lab had cycled through her, she had gone back to her cell and gone to bed. She was ahead of schedule and thought resting her sore vagina and anus was a good idea. And it was at the time, but now facing 26 more penises in the next two days made her wish she was even more ahead of her goal.

Susan knew where she was going today. She had been held captive three times this year in the school's art studio. Mr. Kittler, the art teacher, had a soft spot for her. Surely she could find a dozen or more guys there to fuck her, even considering many of the art students were gay. She walked with a purpose to the art classroom and arrived in between first and second period. She approached Mr. Kittler and explained her situation to him. The teacher looked her up and down and frowned.

"Miss Mitchell, what you are suggesting is inappropriate," he said loudly. "Please leave my classroom immediately."

The girl was stunned. Inappropriate? Being turned into a living statue by his students was inappropriate. Having his students paint her naked body was in appropriate. How dare he, she thought. But she didn't have time to think about that because she needed a plan B.

She got it a few minutes later. One of her classmates, Bo Mayden, approached her as she was heading down the hallway. He looked around furtively and then said, "come with me". He led her down a short hall and into a storage closet.

"Mr. Kittler sent me to find you. The headmaster is telling the staff and students that they should not have sex with you. He doesn't want you to succeed."

This didn't really come as a surprise to Susan but it did make her wish she had pushed more yesterday.

"But Mr. Kittler is offering us some bonus points to help you out. But since we are putting ourselves at risk, we want a little more," he said.

"More?" Susan replied. She wasn't sure what more she had to offer.

"I'm going to tie you up here in this closet. Me and my friends are going to come by throughout the day. We will scan our cards and use the condoms like you need, but we are allowed to come back as many times as we want today, condom or not."

Susan thought for a minute. "Okay, but I have a condition or two. First, you only get to fuck me once. I'll give you as many blowjobs as you like after that. Second, you have to guarantee you will find, let's say, 20 guys for me or else I don't agree."

The boy smiled. "20 guys who get to fuck a hot cheerleader and then have her suck them off? Shouldn't be a problem." The boy left for a few minutes and came back with several lengths of rope. He had Susan lie down on the floor of the storeroom and spread her legs wide. He wrapped rope around her left ankle and then wrapped it around the end of a broomstick. He used more rope on the other end of the broom and tied that around her right ankle so her legs were spread wide. He wrapped rope tightly around her wrists and then pulled that rope around her neck, pinning her hands under her chin.

"I'm up first," he said as he pulled a condom off her necklace and opened it.

"Don't forget," Susan said, "you all have to scan your cards." The boy nodded and placed his card on the card reader and it beeped. He slid off his pants and unrolled the condom over his penis. Susan flexed her legs to see if she could close them at all, but the broomstick kept them wide apart. Bo climbed on top of her and positioned himself between her legs.

The boy ran his hands up Susan's stomach and across her bare breasts as he lowered himself. She felt his warm breath in her ear as his penis penetrated her and he began slowly rocking his hips up and down. He put his hands on both sides of her head as he started driving harder and harder. His lips were on her earlobe and despite herself, she moaned slightly as she felt herself enjoying his touch. She nuzzled his head and he turned and placed his lips on hers. Susan rocked her hips in unison with his thrusts as his tongue met hers. She had been so thoroughly fucked for three days but this felt different. This was passion. This boy was interested in her, she realized, and she was into him, at least at this moment. She orgasmed just moments before he did. He lay on top of her for awhile, his head beside hers, before he withdrew.

"That was nice," he said. She nodded in agreement. "Now, to find you 19 more guys."

"Way to kill the mood" was what Susan was thinking.

Another boy poked his head in the door a few minutes later but didn't enter. Susan was feeling cheeky so she called out, "well, I don't have all day, are you coming in?" The boy entered and began taking off his pants and underwear. "Don't forget to badge in and don't forget to wear a condom," she said and the boy was definitely blushing. The guy fumbled with the condom wrapper and with unfurling it over his penis and Susan tried hard not to laugh. But he eventually figured it out and climbed on top of her. Unlike Bo, this guy was awkward but he obviously had not had sex in awhile because it only took him a few minutes before she felt him ejaculate.

The guy murmured a quick "Thanks" as he pulled his pants on and hurried out of the room. Susan leaned back and let herself laugh. Bo was true to his word and there was a steady stream of guys in and out of the room in the next few hours. Bo himself returned after the sixth boy and positioned himself over Susan. She placed her fingers along his balls as he waved his penis near her face. He lifted her head up and shoved his cock into her mouth. She slurped greedily, wanting to satisfy him to ensure he would meet his quota of guys and, in turn, help her meet hers.

Boys seven, eight and nine came shortly after Bo left. Susan guessed they must have been waiting outside for him to finish because they arrived one after another. But after that, Susan lay on the cold concrete floor for what seemed like hours and she wondered if Krutz had found out where she was and put an end to her day. But Bo showed up a little while later with a bottle of water and told her he had a group of guys lined up for the afternoon. And he wasn't kidding as Susan found herself being fucked for an hour straight by the 10th through 17th guys of the day.

Bo came back for another blowjob and two of the other boys did the same. Then came guys 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22. Susan's pussy was red and raw and her legs ached from being tied up all day. She told Bo when he returned that she was ready to call it a day, but he said he had promised one more guy. So she agreed to have sex with number 23 before Bo untied her and walked her back to her cell. She was tired and hungry but only three guys short of completing her task.