West Valley High Day 105: 72 Condoms D4

Story Info
Susan and her goal are fulfilled.
1.2k words
4.24
17.5k
7
0

Part 15 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was beyond sore. Even walking hurt after being fucked 69 times in three days. She felt like her asshole had to be at least two times larger than normal and her pussy was red and swollen. But she had come this far and the three condoms still hanging from the string around her neck were all that stood between her and a weekend of unbearable pain and torture.

But Susan had no idea where to find those three remaining unique guys. She had learned yesterday that Krutz was working against her, which hardly surprised her. With teachers and students warned not to let Susan reach her goal, it would be very hard to convince those last three guys.

And so Susan Mitchell was wandering the halls of West Valley Academy looking for cock. She found her first willing participant in the music room. Jacob Easterman weighed at least 300 pounds and was undoubtedly a virgin. If he had even touched a girl would have surprised Susan, which is why she sought him out today. Even with the headmaster's threats, she figured Jason would not pass up his chance at the former head cheerleader. And she was right as he eagerly scanned his ID.

The naked girl laid down on the floor as Jacob fumbled with the button of his jeans. Susan wasn't sure she'd ever seen a guy that nervous. She looked up as he peeled off the jeans and tighty whities. She wondered if the guy could find his penis under the rolls of fat. He stroked it for a few minutes as he stood over her. She tore off a condom and tossed it to him and gave him instructions on how to put it on. and then lowered himself to his knees and guided his small cock between her legs, which she spread as wide as she could. He lowered himself on top of her and Susan felt the breath escape from her lungs as she was crushed into the floor by Jacob's weight. She couldn't move so it was up to him to slide himself in and out of her. He was done quickly and Susan took long deep breaths as he lifted himself off her. One down, two to go.

It was after lunch before Susan was able to find another desperate penis and this one surprised her, as it was Jane/John Jenkins, who was gender fluid but apparently decided today was a good day to be a boy. They approached her after lunch and asked if she was still looking for willing bodies. Susan agreed and wasn't even upset with they said they wanted to use her anus. After this week, it really didn't matter. She found an empty classroom and got down on all fours. Jane/John tore off the penultimate condom and scanned their card. Susan felt the tip of their penis press against her opening and then gasped as they pushed their way in. The penis inside her asshole was one of the largest she had even taken that way and it hurt a lot more than she expected, even after a week of stretching. Susan bit her lip as Jane/John slammed her hard from behind, driving her forward with every stroke.

As Susan lay on the floor of the classroom recovering, she knew her goal was in sight. But she had only a few hours left to find someone to fuck her. Krutz had eyes everywhere so she knew he knew she was only one penis away from finishing.

As she wandered the halls for the next hour, she realized how difficult completing this task would be. She sought out guys she knew she had not had sex with yet and who she thought would be willing, but each turned her down. One of them told her that Krutz had threatened that the last guy to screw her would spend the next week with his penis locked with a u-bolt to a pole in the atrium. Susan broke down crying after hearing that because she knew her chances were very slim. She had less than an hour until her five PM deadline.

Susan was sobbing in an empty classroom at 4:45. She had asked every student she could think of. She had asked every male teacher. None of them wanted to experience the punishments Krutz had promised. She had fucked 71 guys this week and despite all of that, would still spend the entire weekend chained to post while electric whipping machines tore through the flesh on her breasts and buttocks.

"Hey, Mitchell," came a female voice from the entryway of the classroom. Susan looked up and saw Michelle, her old nemesis standing in the open door frame. "Man, I knew you were a mega slut, but 71 guys in four days? That's quite impressive." Susan didn't say a word as there was nothing to say. She had failed and now Michelle was here to gloat about it.

"So," the girl continued. "I have a proposition for you." Susan looked up. This probably couldn't be good, but what she had to face this weekend was so much worse. "Technically, the headmaster didn't say you had to fuck 72 guys. You missed that part. So he sent me down here with this." Michelle pulled out a huge black dildo from behind her back. "This is Goliath. It's 14 inches long and about five inches around. I'm going to strap this bad boy on and fuck you with it. 72 unique penises."

Susan gulped and nodded. "Toss me that rubber and get down on your knees, bitch." Susan complied as Michelle scanned her ID card on the reader. The girl took off her pants to reveal a harness around her waist. She snapped the huge phallus onto the harness and positioned herself behind Susan before stretching the condom over the big black dildo.

"Open wide, slut," Michelle said as she positioned the cock against Susan's waiting pussy. Susan dropped her head as she felt the big black thing begin making its way into her slit. She was so sore that even a small cock would hurt so this thing was really causing her pain. She started crying as Michelle shoved Goliath even deeper inside Susan. Michelle started laughing as she thrust the full length of the dildo into her classmate. She reached around and grabbed Susan's breasts roughly and squeezed them causing Susan to scream as Michelle pulled her backwards and she felt the thing pressing against her cervix.

Michelle slid out a little bit and Susan felt her fumbling around. She realized the girl was removing the dildo from the harness she was wearing. Michelle pulled away and pushed the cock back deep into Susan's pussy.

"Oh, one more thing, Mitchell. Headmaster says you need to come to his office. And that thing stays inside you until he says you can take it out." With that, Michelle pulled up her pants and walked out of the room laughing. Susan struggled to get to her feet and began walking bowlegged down the hall to the headmaster's office. She had made it through the long week. But she knew it was only a short reprieve and who knew what Krutz had in store for her next week.