West Valley High Day 108: Metal Shop D3

Story Info
Susan is hogtied in metal.
1.4k words
4
23.3k
7
0

Part 18 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell's cell door opened automatically on Wednesday morning after she had finished her breakfast. As directed by the note received with her morning meal, she returned to the Industrial Arts classroom before first period, her battered body aching. After being fucked over and over last week, her pussy and ass were red and raw. Every touch was painful but she didn't expect a respite any time soon. Now this week, Headmaster Krutz had returned to his schedule of sadistic bondage at the hands of her fellow students. Her body had been twisted and contorted by the shop students for two days and she knew even more was planned for today. She couldn't imagine what new ways of binding her they could think of.

Four of the students from the first day were waiting for her and they motioned her over to the long wooden table where they were currently sitting. There were a number of pieces of metal sitting on the table in front of them. They asked her to climb on top of the table and lie down. Susan stepped onto a chair and placed herself on the table, crossing her legs at the ankle and crossing her arms across her breasts. She knew it was useless to protect her modesty after everything she had been through, but she thought she should at least try.

One of the boys grabbed her left wrist and pulled it towards him. He had a loop of thick black metal in his hand and he placed it around her wrist. He used a pair of vise-grips to squeeze the two ends of the metal loop against each other while another boy placed two bolts through holes in the loop and tightened a pair of hex nuts to each bolt. When he was done, the ring was affixed tightly around Susan's wrists.

The other two boys repeated the same procedure on the woman's right wrist, while the first two boys went to work on Susan's left ankle, locking a similar loop of metal tightly around her leg. Then the same operation was performed on her right ankle. Then the boys picked up another set of metal bands and screwed those tightly around Susan's forearms, just below her elbows.

Susan was told to sit up and she obliged. A much larger metal ring was fitted behind her head, the boys' lifting her long hair out of the way as they spun it around her neck so the opening was in the back. The vice grips pulled the band tight around her neck and a pair of bolts locked it into place. Susan gulped as she felt the band tighten around her neck. It wasn't choking her, but it felt like it was.

Susan began to cry. She had spent the first part of the year with metal bands such as these welded to her wrists, ankles and neck. Having them back in place made her feel even more like the poor slave girl she knew she was. The four students were looking at each other, looks of concern on their faces. They walked away to talk to each other, leaving Susan to try to compose herself. They returned a few minutes later.

"Susan," one of them began, "we are really sorry we have to do this, but we do have to do it."

"Do you?" Susan said. "Really?"

Another boy spoke. "You know the rules. When the headmaster gives us directions, we have to comply. We've seen what happens to students who don't."

Susan didn't reply. She wished one of them had half the courage of her friend Brittany, who had stood up to Krutz again and again. Susan was crying again, thinking of her friend and wondering what had happened to her. She hadn't seen Brittany for several weeks and feared the worst.

The students told Susan to lie down on the table and roll over with her hands down at her sides. Susan did as she was told, burying her face in the table to hide her tears. Each of the bands around her limbs and neck had one more hole where the pieces met. One of the students picked up a padlock and looped it through the hole on one of her ankles. He placed a small piece of chain on the lock before snapping it shut. He attached a second padlock to her other ankle bracelet and locked the chain to that padlock. Susan's feet were now bound tightly together.

Similarly, a pair of padlocks were placed on the young woman's wrist cuffs, another short chain binding her hands tightly behind her back, her fingers lying uselessly on her bare butt. A lock and chain were placed on the cuff around Susan's right forearm and pulled tightly to a padlock placed on her left forearm, pulling her elbows as close as possible to each other. Her shoulders were already aching and she lifted her head off the table to try to relieve some of the pain.

Another padlock with a short piece of chain was placed through the hole on the collar around her neck but wasn't attached to anything. Susan wondered what that would be used for.

One of the boys had a leather strap contraption in his hand. He told Susan to open her mouth and she felt a large red ball being shoved into her mouth between her teeth. Two straps attached to the ball looped behind her head and one of the boys pulled them tight, and Susan gagged as the ball was pulled even deeper into her mouth. Two more straps passed over her nose and met between her eyes forming a single strap that was passed over Susan's head and bucked to the straps behind her, preventing any chance of Susan forcing the ballgag out of her mouth. One of the boys attached a small chain to the ballgag strap behind Susan's head as well.

Two of the boys brought over a black metal pole. They placed it on Susan's back. The pole had a number of metal loops welded to it an Susan realized what the boys were planning. They pulled her ankles up near her wrists and locked the metal chain between her ankles to the pole. Then they did the same with the chains around her wrists and forearms. The short chain around her neck and the one around the ballgag harness were pulled up and locked to the bar as well, completely binding her to it.

Two of the boys grabbed the pole as it extended past her head while the other two picked up the end extending past her feet. They lifted her off the table and held her in mid air. Her body rebelled instantly, her shoulders and thighs instantly burning as her weight pulled her down while the metal held her in place. She felt like she could not breathe as her neck was constricted further but the metal digging into the front of her neck. She was thankful for the chain around the ballgag harness, for while it pulled the gag even tighter into her mouth, it stopped her head from hanging down, which would have prevented any breathing.

The boys attached a tee fitting to both ends of the pole which they used to attach two more short poles. They grabbed each of those and carried Susan out of the room as the class bell rang. The young woman swayed slowly below the pipe as her classmates watched the boys carry her nude body down the hallway. Drool was dripping from the gag between her lips, leaving little droplets on the floor as she was taken to the atrium.

A pair of chairs had been placed in the middle of the open space, obviously waiting for Susan to arrive. The boys placed the ends of the metal pole on the back of each of the chairs, suspending Susan a few feet above the ground. The final insult for the young woman were the clover clamps that were placed on each of her nipples. Chains from the clamps dangled from her crushed nipples. One of the boys had another piece of short pole with hooks welded on it. The chains were attached to this pole and it dropped to the floor, stretching Susan's sore nipples.

The boys stepped back and admired their handiwork as fellow students gathered to gawk again at the former head cheerleader once again painfully bound and gagged.