West Valley High Day 109: Metal Shop D4

Story Info
Susan's metal bondage continues.
1.4k words
4.2
18k
7
0

Part 19 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had dangled painfully in the school's atrium for several hours Wednesday afternoon. When she had finally been released and taken back to her cell, every muscle in her body ached. She used the shower to soak her aching body, knowing her torture was not over. She returned to the Industrial Arts classroom Thursday morning, bracing herself for another day of metal bondage.

Sitting in front of her when she arrived was what could best be described as a metal cattle yoke. It consisted of a set of metal cuffs attached to each end of a polished steel pole with a large metal band in the middle.

A student brought the yoke over to Susan and opened the large middle band. He placed the bar behind her head and fitted the band around her slender neck, locking it in place with a large padlock, shoving the keys into his right front pocket. Susan reached up and placed her hands on the metal bar. It was much heavier than she expected. The boy who had locked her neck grabbed her left wrists and slid it through the cuff at the left end of the bar. He used a screwdriver to tighten a small screw that locked her wrist in place and then he did the same to the girl's other arm. Susan's wrists were now fastened to the rigid pipe a foot from her neck. If she moved her wrists in unison, she could turn her head left and right.

Another student came over with a pair of metal chains and four padlocks. Each chain was padlocked to the bar near her wrists and then extended down towards the floor. The boy wrapped the left chain around Susan's left ankle and then did the same with the right. She was now bent over at the waist, the heavy metal bar resting on the back of her neck.

The first boy came behind her and she could hear him unzipping and pulling down his pants.

"Excuse me," she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I don't know what you are planning, but you know the headmaster's rule." The rule was simple, although Susan thought it was stupid. No one was allowed to have sex with Susan without her providing permission. The rule was stupid, she thought, because she had no choice but to grant permission, since she knew the punishment she would receive would be much worse than being screwed by a classmate.

The boy spoke, "I am going to have sex with you, if that's all right with you?" Susan let out a short breath and nodded consent.

With his right hand on his penis, the boy began sliding his left index finger along Susan's exposed pussy. She felt the finger slide inside her opening and she left out a small gasp as the boy stroked up and down, making her wet. Susan closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. The boy placed his hands on the girl's hips and slowly slid himself inside her. Susan pulled on the chains holding the yoke around her wrists to her ankles and the boy began plowing her from behind. She was thankful he at least chose her pussy and not her ass. The boy used his hands to move her hips against his and ground himself against her.

Susan was having trouble maintaining her balance as he thrust harder and harder. She never understood why boys felt that pounding faster was the best way to have sex. It wasn't long though before she felt the boy's penis start to convulse and felt him shoot his semen into her. She was glad Krutz kept her on birth control medicine all year although she was a little worried what type of diseases she might have been exposed to from some of these boys.

The boy withdrew and another student came over with another polished pole with cuffs at the end. He placed this one in front of Susan and locked her ankles into it so now her legs were spread apart, which forced her to bend over even further. This pole was also heavily weighted and Susan realized it would help stop her from moving much.

Susan heard the click of cameras again, the students taking photos of the display. Another boy approached and asked for permission to have sex with her. She agreed and he began removing his pants to take his turn with his classmate. Before the morning was over, all six boys in the room had taken turns with her.

When the last boy was finished, the students began cleaning up the classroom, leaving Susan alone. Awkwardly, she bent her knees and lowered herself to the floor. She misjudged how difficult this would be and ended up falling on her ass with a thud. The students turned and looked at her and laughed when they heard the noise. She clumsily sat up, leaning over slightly to keep some slack in the chains.

One of the students took pity on her and came over and unlocked the chains, allowing the girl to stretch out her legs while the other students began preparing the next art installation.

Two students were attaching a pair of 16" poles to another pair of metal poles they had placed perpendicularly on the floor. The tops of each upright had a cap with a metal loop. Another longer pole, maybe 6 feet tall, was positioned between the first two and it was also attached to a perpendicular pipe forming a tee that provided a base for it. This pole had a collar around it with a metal loop similar to the ones on the two end poles. A long metal pole was slid through the loop on the left pole towards the middle pole. A student held another short metal pole perpendicular to the long pole as another student slid the long pole through the loop in this new piece, then through the loop on the middle pole.

Another short perpendicular pipe was placed on the other side of the middle pole and the long pole was slid through the loop on this one and then out the end of the right pole. The student used a small wrench to tighten a screw on each of the poles jutting out from the main pole near the middle, which locked them in place so they pointed straight out.

Susan was released from the yokes and brought over to the middle of the installation. One of the boys directed to stand over the two middle poles with one of her leg on each side. A chain was locked over each of her ankles and then the chain was attached to an eyebolt on the long pole, just outside where it connected to the outer uprights. The woman wondered what this position was all about since it was not uncomfortable and not really constraining. Her wonderment ceased as the students grabbed the two upright supports on either side of the naked girl and began moving them apart, sliding them along the long pole. Susan's legs began to spread wide as she was lowered down until her thighs were resting on the short metal poles in the middle and her legs were spread almost perpendicular to her body.

Susan reached down and grabbed the metal pole in front of her to steady herself. Another student saw this and came over and chained her wrists together behind her back, locking them to the short piece of pole sticking out behind her. A chain was locked around Susan's neck and the pole behind her to pin her in place.

The girl's thighs were on fire from the awkward angle at which her legs were spread as well as from the metal rods resting under her. She was surprised they had not impaled her with something as well, but she wasn't going to give them any ideas. The boys had their cameras out again and were taking photos of her from all angles, zooming in on the metal bars between her legs.

She was left there for close to a half hour as the boys were off working on another project. The position was very uncomfortable and Susan felt her legs going numb. She had to take action. "Oh, boys," she called out. The guys turned and looked at her, looking almost as if they had forgotten she was there. "This is really starting to hurt. If you could please let me free, we could have some more fun." Susan hated the idea of letting them use her again, but if she didn't, she knew she could be there all day. Two of the boys looked at each other greedily and walked over to begin releasing the naked girl from her bondage.

Six blow jobs later and Susan was on her way back to her tiny prison cell to rest her aching bones.