West Valley High Day 107: Metal Shop D2

Story Info
Susan spends another day in metal bondage.
1.3k words
4.18
19.9k
7
0

Part 17 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had been taken back to her cell the day before in the late afternoon, her body tired and sore. She had been left alone, dinner delivered to her through the tiny slot in the door. She had cried herself to sleep once again. The daily torture and abuse was doing what Krutz hoped, breaking her. She knew she had to stay strong. She could not let him win. Breakfast was delivered in the morning with another note directing her to return once again to the Industrial Arts classroom. She did as she was as instructed although she was not looking forward to another day of metal bondage.

Two metal pipes were screwed into pipe flanges in the wooden platform in the middle of the room, one pipe much taller than the other. Each had a small piece of pipe attached to the top with a tee fitting. The tee on top of the short pipe pointed towards the taller pipe and the one on the taller one was perpendicular. Susan watched as Bobby, one of her classmates, positioned the dildo onto the tee of the short metal pipe and she saw what the class had in mind.

Another classmate, a girl named Becky, motioned for Susan to come over. The pair helped her straddle the short metal tee and mount the dildo. Susan's feet dangled as the metal pressed against her crotch. She was leaned forward until her chin rested on the taller metal tee. A leather strap was wrapped around her neck to pin her head to the bar. Her hands were left free, but there was nothing she could do with them. Becky took some photos as Bobby fiddled around near Susan's crotch. The dildo inside her came to life, vibrating loudly. Becky placed two wooden blocks under Susan's feet so she could lift herself slightly off the dildo, but not enough to free herself.

Susan knew the drill. The only way she was getting off the metal pipe was to get herself off. She flexed the soles of her feet to test how far she could lift herself off the vibrator. She was able to raise herself up by an inch or so but not nearly enough to get free. She dropped back down so her crotch rested against the metal bar and rocked herself against the smooth metal. Slowly she build a rhythm, sliding herself slowly up and down with the intruder inside her, stopping occasionally to grind against the metal.

Becky and Bobby watched as Susan closed her eyes and concentrated on the device inside her. The vibrations seemed to intensify, but Susan thought perhaps it was just her senses tingling. Slowly she felt herself building to an orgasm and she pushed down against the metal bar, taking all of the dildo inside her. She panted and moaned deeply and then screamed in ecstasy as the orgasm hit. She took deep shallow breaths as her body shook in pleasure.

"Wow," Becky said, "that looked intense."

Bobby looked over at her and asked, "You wanna try it?" Becky looked back and smiled. Susan was hoping that meant some relief for her, but Bobby had another idea. He assembled another pair of pipe tees and attached two more fittings to the wooden platform, directly in front of Susan. He dug another dildo out of the box of toys the headmaster had left for them and attached it to the new lower pipe. Becky stripped out of her school uniform and Bobby helped her mount the second dildo. She placed her neck on the upper pipe and her face was now just inches from Susan's.

Bobby found a small piece of metal pipe and stuck it into Susan's mouth and then placed the other end in Becky's. Then he tied Becky's neck to the metal pipe it was resting on. Neither girl could move their heads back far enough to eject the pipe from their mouths.

The vibrator buried in Becky's crotch sprang to life. The girl's eyes widened as she felt it begin shaking inside her. She tried to say something but the pipe in her mouth left her unable to do much more than grunt. She lifted herself onto her tiptoes, trying to get off the impaler, but just like Susan, she couldn't lift by more than an inch. She dropped back down onto the pipe with a disgruntled look on her face as Bobby stepped in front of her to take some photos of his trapped girlfriend.

Becky knew she now faced the same fate as Susan. Bobby wasn't going to let her free until she orgasmed. She reached out with her free right hand and grabbed Susan's left and squeezed it. Susan had an idea, thinking if she helped the girl, maybe she would be set free, too. Susan stretched out and began running her free hand against Becky's bare shoulders. The other girl shivered from the tender touch and rocked herself against the vibrator. Becky squeezed Susan's hand tighter and began bouncing up and down on the dildo. Suddenly and without warning, she growled through the shared pipe gag as she came violently, her entire body shaking.

Bobby smiled and approached her, slowly untying the strap from around Becky's neck. he slid her head back and withdrew the metal pipe from her mouth, leaving it sticking out of Susan's. He lifted her off the dildo and gave her a long hug. She kissed him passionately and then turned to get dressed. Susan spat out the metal rod and asked if she could be freed.

The other girl had pulled on her bra, panties and skirt and was putting on her shirt when Susan asked. She turned and said, "Yes, of course. I think it is Bobby's turn now." Bobby looked at her and wondered what his girlfriend had in mind.

"Take off your clothes, babe," she said as she began disassembling the pipe where she had recently been bound. When she was done, she asked her boyfriend to lie down on the wooden platform. She used two pipe flanges and some small pieces of pipe to fasten his ankles as together to the platform and then stretched his arms out to his side and did the same to each wrist.

Susan grunted and Becky turned her attention to the bound girl. She untied the strap around Susan's neck and helped her dismount the vibrator. "You helped me get off," Becky said. "Now you can help him. Get him hard." The woman knelt down next to the bound man and began stroking his penis. It didn't take long for Bobby to go from semi-soft to hard.

Becky ordered Susan to climb on top of her prone boyfriend. Susan positioned herself onto the tip of Bobby's penis and lowered herself down, taking him fully inside her. Becky told her to sit still while she got to work using more pipe flanges and small pipes to pin Susan's ankles to the platform beside Bobby. Then she did the same with Susan's wrists as she had done to Bobby's so her hands were now pinned to the floor next to the boy. She found the small metal pipe Bobby had used to gag her and slid it into his mouth and then pulled Susan's head down and shoved the other end into hers. Using a piece of rope, Becky tied their necks together so their lips were almost touching.

"Fuck him," Becky said to Susan. "You don't get free until he cums inside you.". Susan knew the girl was not kidding so she began grinding her hips on top of the boy pinned to the floor beneath her. She could feel the boy's breathe growing shallow as he grunted and Susan rocked herself harder. Despite herself, she felt an orgasm building inside her and she drove herself hard onto the boy's cock and felt him explode inside her just minutes before she came.