West Valley High Day 114: Outdoor Bath

Story Info
Susan is stuck outside and wet.
1.6k words
3.93
14.3k
5
0

Part 25 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Susan Mitchell, being exposed naked in front of her classmates was embarrassing enough. The various tortures she had been subjected to throughout the year, like having every one of her holes filled, or being whipped, or shocked were extremely humiliating as well. But for Susan, the worst embarrassment and humiliation was nights like last night. Kylie had never returned to remove the handcuffs from around her wrists, meaning she had spent the rest of the day and night with her hands bound behind her back.

That meant when her dinner was slid through the slot in the bottom of the door, she had to use her legs to slide the tray over and then eat her dinner like an animal. She bent over the tray and grabbed the sandwich in her mouth and chewed it. She lapped up the water like a dog. This was what humiliated her the worst. She felt less than human on most days, but when she was alone like this, in a tiny concrete room, bound and naked and helpless, that was when she felt totally and completely degraded and helpless. She cried herself to sleep like she had on so many nights and woke up sore and depressed.

Susan had just finished eating her breakfast in the same degrading way when the door opened. Her friend Kylie walked in and looked down at Susan hovering over the tray of food. "Oh, no, did I forget to take off the handcuffs yesterday?" she said with a grin on her face that told Susan the woman had not forgotten at all. "Well, saves me the trouble of doing it this morning. Anyway, on your feet, bitch, we've got a full day ahead of us."

The young woman knew better than to argue. She struggled to get to her feet and faced her tormentor. Kylie pushed Susan ahead of her out the door and marched her down the hallway towards the atrium. A tear dripped from Susan's eye as she saw they were headed once again out into a chilly February morning.

A slight mist was falling from the sky as Kylie led Susan down the sidewalk to the concrete patio where students gathered for lunch on warm days. Kylie pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the handcuffs from Susan's wrists. The woman instinctively rubbed at her wrists, both of them sore from being bound behind her back for over 18 hours.

"Get up on the picnic table," Kylie said. "On all fours, if you don't mind."

Susan minded. She minded a lot. But she learned a long time ago that complaining or refusing was not going to make anything any better for her, so she stepped up onto the picnic bench and placed herself on the damp table on her hands and knees.

Kylie was fumbling with something in a bag near the table. Susan saw she had a set of metal loops. One went around Susan's left ankle and Kylie used a power screwdriver to fasten the loop to the wooden table. She pulled Susan's other leg apart and secured it to the table as well. Once again, Susan Mitchell found herself in an exposed position, something that was all too common for her this year. Two more of the metal loops went around Susan's forearms, pinning her arms to the picnic table.

The cold drizzle seemed to be intensifying, but Susan really couldn't tell. The trees around the patio had lost their leaves in the fall but still provided some cover for the dining area, so the rain was not as heavy here as it seemed when she looked from side to side. Susan was thankful for the unseasonably warm weather. Often this time of year there would be a decent snow cover and temperatures below freezing. But today, as earlier this week, the temperatures were in the high 40s, maybe even 50s. The sprinkles of rain made it feel colder, though, but at least there was little to no wind.

Susan's thoughts on the weather were interrupted by the sharp blast of cold water that struck her exposed pussy. Kylie had found another garden hose and was spraying her with more ice cold water. Susan yelled loudly as the water struck her. Kylie flicked the hose up in the air so the water hit her on her neck and ran down her bare back.

"Please, Kylie," she begged. "Please stop. This is too much. Please."

"Oh, Susan," Kylie responded, "you know I can't do that. I don't want to end up in your position." Kylie continued to soak her former friend with water while Susan cried out in despair.

Stephen Krutz appeared a few minutes later, walking directly towards Susan as Kylie focused the spray of water on Susan's bare pussy yet again. "That will be enough," he said as he reached the girls. Kylie turned off the water and sat the hose down.

"So, Miss Mitchell, how is my new assistant treating you?" Krutz said.

"Oh, just dandy," Susan replied.

Krutz laughed and looked up at the sky. "Looks like the rain is going to get worse soon. Maybe we should move this little show." He picked up the screwdriver and began freeing Susan from her bonds. She climbed down from the table and stood apart from her two tormentors.

The headmaster grabbed Susan's arm and pulled her roughly into the damp grass, away from the limited cover of the trees. They reached a small patch of lawn out in the open area between the senior house and the maintenance facility. There was a piece of plywood lying on the ground and Krutz led Susan to it with Kylie trailing behind.

He told Kylie to pick up the piece of wood. In coming so, she revealed a galvanized metal tub that had been buried in the ground, a steel grate covering it. Kylie was told to open the grate and then Krutz pushed Susan towards the opening. She managed to keep her balance but Krutz ordered her to climb into the tub. Susan did as she was told, her bare ass shivering as it touched the cold metal.

Kylie closed the grate and Susan saw Krutz lock it to the tub with two padlocks. She wasn't going anywhere for a while. The plywood was not returned, which meant the drizzle of rain fall now fell into the open tub. Susan reached up and pushed on the grate, but as she expected, it didn't move. Kylie and Krutz walked away, leaving her alone.

Susan wrapped her arms around her legs to leave as little bare flesh as possible exposed to the rain. A small puddle was already forming under her as she felt the rain start to come down harder. She looked around for a drain and did not see one, which she knew meant the tub would fill with cold rain water as the weather worsened.

And worsen it did. The slow drizzle had quickly turned into a shower and the water in the tub had already covered her toes and creeped up her ankles. She couldn't turn so she sat in the water as it lapped over her ass. The water was rising much faster than Susan expected given the rain. She realized it was also warmer than it should be. She turned to the side and saw a flow of water coming over the edge. She placed her hand under it and realized it was the source of the warmth. She figured Krutz and Kylie must have run one of the hoses from the school down to the tub and were using it to fill it faster.

There was the side benefit that the warmer water would prevent her from freezing to death. The downside was how quickly the water was rising. It already was up to her waist. The other downside was the water from the hose was running through the pile of dirt left when the hole was dug for the tub. This meant the water carried dirt into the tub with it, covering her naked body in mud.

It took nearly an hour for the combination of warm water from the hose and the cold rain to fill the tub up nearly to Susan's neck. Despite the relatively warm water, Susan was still shivering. She had her legs pulled up to her chest at first, but this meant her head was lower in the tub. So she stretched her legs out and lifted herself up to place her face as close to the grate as possible. The water was now lapping up over her chin. Susan took a deep breath as the water reached the top of the tub

She didn't notice the flow from the hose had stopped several minutes ago. The rain was still falling but at less than a 1/2 inch per hour, it wasn't contributing much to the level of water in the tub. Susan squirmed in the tub, using her hands and legs to push herself upward so her face was pressed against the steel of the grate so she could breath. She could not hold herself up for long so she took a deep breath and plunged beneath the muddy water for a few seconds, then came back up for air.

The second time she plunged down, when she returned to the surface, she felt the grate move. She pressed up on it with her hands and lifted it up. She staggered to her feet to see Kylie standing over the tub, an umbrella in her hand.

"My, aren't you a mess again," she said. "Climb up out of there."

Susan did as she was told. Kylie picked up the hose and aimed it at Susan's naked body, washing off the mud. Susan turned around in a slow circle with her arms raised over her head, allowing her friend to spray her clean.