West Valley High Day 115: Houdini

Story Info
Susan performs an escape trick.
2k words
4.1
13.7k
2
0

Part 26 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rise and shine, sleepy head," Kylie said as she entered Susan Mitchell's cell. The young woman was sound asleep, curled up in a ball on the cold concrete floor. Susan hadn't slept much lately, but another long week had left her exhausted. Kylie was dressed in her black and gold cheerleading uniform, identical to the one Susan had worn for several years.

"Just one more day of our water bondage experience," Kylie said as Susan got to her feet. Susan was not impressed with her friends use of the word 'our', as it was Susan who was experiencing all of the water bondage.

"Do we really have to?" Susan said. "Couldn't you and Krutz find something better to do today?"

Kylie laughed. "We promised your friends online a week of water bondage fun. We wouldn't want to disappoint them, would we?" Susan would have been perfectly happy disappointing the perverts online who enjoyed watching her being abused daily, but that was obviously not an option.

The naked cheerleader walked two steps behind her former friend as Kylie led her back to the women's locker room. Kylie ordered Susan to sit down on the floor of the locker room with her back against one of the benches. She pulled rope out of a plastic bucket sitting nearby and tied one end around Susan's right wrist and pulled her arm out to her side and tied it to the bench. She repeated the operation to Susan's left wrist, binding the young woman in place.

Next Kylie pulled a thick plastic bag out of the bucket and placed it over Susan's head. Using a large leather collar, Kylie fastened the bag tightly around Susan's neck. Susan was worried first about suffocating, but then she realized the bag had a small opening at the top that would let in air. The hole was small, so every time Susan took a breath, she still sucked the plastic against her lips.

With everything she had learned, Susan was sure Krutz would not let her die during any of his tortures. He needed her alive to complete his plan. But it still didn't lessen her fear. She knew the headmaster would take things right up to the edge and one mistake could mean her death. There were certainly times when Susan thought that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

The young woman soon learned the real purpose of the hole in the top of the bag. She began kicking and squirming as Kylie placed a plastic funnel over the hole and duct taped it in place. Kylie let out a laugh and grabbed more rope. She wrestled with Susan's right leg, pulling it wide and tying it to the bench. She did the same with the woman's left leg, leaving Susan spread wide and totally exposed once again. Susan was in full panic. It was still water bondage week and she had a plastic bag over her head with a funnel attached. She knew what was coming next. But now she couldn't move. She shook her head back and forth, begging for Kylie to stop.

Her friend picked up a gallon milk jug. Susan would have been happy had the jug contained milk, but she could tell from the color of the liquid that it was not. The jug was filled with a pale yellow liquid that Susan knew could only be one thing. Kylie held the jug in front of Susan's face. "The boys have been helping me collect this for a few days," she said.

Susan cried and screamed at the same time as Kylie walked behind her and placed her hand on the back of Susan's head to steady it. She lifted the jug over the funnel and began pouring the urine into the bag. The young woman closed her mouth and tried to breathe through her nose although she knew that would be futile after awhile. The liquid had already reached her lips and was moving up her face. She tried to shake her head to maybe loosen the bag but Kylie had a tight grip on her.

"You might as well face it, babe," Kylie said. "I only have the one jug. Drinking a gallon can't be that bad, can it?"

Susan held her breath as the liquid passed over her nose. Krutz wouldn't let her die so all she had to do was start drowning, right? He had to have told Kylie not to let her drown. But what if things had changed? What if Krutz had found his way to get his money without her?

The woman opened her mouth and let in a small sip of the urine. It was salty and a little sour, but not to the point of being unpleasant. She opened her mouth a little wider and took larger gulps of the piss. She titled her head back and kept drinking until the level of fluid was lower than her nose and she could breathe again.

Kylie was smiling. "I really didn't think you would drink boy piss. Man, you really are a perverted slut, aren't you?" The girl reached down and loosened the collar around Susan's neck, causing a stream of piss to flow down the woman's chest. "Stay there a minute," Kylie continued, "we need to get you cleaned up." Susan didn't know where Kylie expected her to go since she was still tied and spread to the bench.

When Kylie returned, she was carrying the bucket that had held the ropes, which was now filled with soapy water. Kylie was wearing rubber gloves and she finished loosening the collar and ripped the plastic bag off Susan's head and tossed it into a trash bin. She untied Susan's legs, and then her arms. Susan was expecting to have the bucket poured over her head, but that did not occur. Instead Kylie grabbed Susan's arms and tied her wrists and elbows tightly together behind her back. She roped Susan's ankles together as well.

Then she pulled on the girl's long blonde hair and pulled her towards the bucket. She shoved Susan's head down into the soapy water. Kylie lifted the woman's head out of the bucket as Susan gasped for air. Kylie plunged her into it once again, not giving Susan any time to catch her breath. Susan came up sputtering water again. Kylie dropped her onto the floor and then dumped the water over Susan's bare chest and stomach.

"Get to your feet, bitch. We are late for our next class," Kylie said. Susan didn't like the sound of that but she knew delaying would not help her so she struggled to her feet. Kylie undid the ropes around the girl's ankles and led her out of the locker room into the school's gymnasium. A large group of her fellow students were gathered in the gym, sitting on the bleachers talking to each other. Some of the other members of the West Valley cheerleading squad were sitting cross-legged on the floor of the gym. Susan was upset she did not see her best friend Brittany Daniels sitting next to her fellow cheerleaders. Susan had not see Brittany for several weeks and feared the headmaster had taken her away or perhaps even killed her.

But Susan could not worry about that right now as her attention was quickly drawn to the tall metal tank placed right on the school's interlocking "WV" logo painted at center court. The tank was made of aluminum and glass and was filled almost to the top with water.

"Here she is," the voice of Stephen Krutz boomed over the loudspeaker, "our guest of honor." Susan did not feel honored. "Please hold your arms out in front of you," the headmaster said. Susan just looked at him incredulously. "Oh, of course. Miss Robinson, could you please untie those ropes?" Kylie did as she was told and then moved to take her place with the rest of the cheerleaders. Susan held out her arms as she was told. Krutz picked up a heavy canvas object which she recognized instantly as a straitjacket. The headmaster slid her sleeves over Susan's arms and then over her shoulders.

There were five long straps attached to the jacket and the headmaster got to work buckling them. He pulled Susan's arms against her body, just under breasts, her left arm sitting on top of her right. Krutz pulled the straps connected to her arms tight behind her, pinning her arms to her chest. He did the same with the other four straps as well as another strap that passed down her front, between her legs and then behind her back. She heard a clicking sound which she could only assume was a padlock locking her into the jacket.

"Students," Krutz said. "The great magician, Harry Houdini, was one of my idols. I've always wanted to reproduce one of his favorite tricks and I am so glad that our friend Miss Mitchell has graciously agreed to attempt this escape trick." Susan did not recall agreeing to any of this and she certainly had no idea how to escape from a straitjacket.

A chain attached to a winch lowered from the ceiling and Krutz attached it to the back of the straitjacket. Susan felt herself being lifted into the air like some sort of perverse Peter Pan. A janitor brought over a small ladder and the headmaster climbed it. He grabbed Susan's feet and positioned her over the tank and she was slowly lowered down into it.

The water was cold but not frigid. Susan's feet touched the bottom and if she kept her head tilted, she could keep her mouth and nose above the surface of the water. But she didn't expect that to last long as she saw the janitor bringing over a garden hose. Krutz dropped it into the tank and Susan knew the water level was about to rise.

She could hear Krutz' voice calling out, "You'd better hurry, Miss Mitchell. You don't have much time."

Susan had no idea who Harry Houdini was and no idea how to get herself out of here. Again, she knew there was no way Krutz would drown her in front of most of the senior class. But if she just stood there and didn't attempt to get free? Surely he would only devise something even worse for her.

The woman pulled her arms away from her chest as far as she could, which wasn't much. She began twisting and turning her shoulders, trying to loosen the straps. But nothing was moving and the water was now over her lips. She raised herself up on tiptoe and pulled as hard as she could. She felt a little movement and decided to forget about the water filling over her head. Susan knelt down, pulling her head underwater, hoping to loosen the strap between her legs and allow her to pull the jacket off. But that did not work and she jumped back up on her tiptoes for another burst of air before crouching down and squirming some more. She came up for air again and then pulled harder on the straps. She felt something click behind her and pulled her arms outward, the straps breaking loose. She realized Krutz must have designed the locking mechanism to break free, or perhaps it was on a timer. She was right that he would not let her die, which frankly made her a sadder

Susan jumped up in the air to catch another breath and then ducked down one more time and was able to step out of the jacket. She reached up and grabbed the edge of the tank and pulled herself out of the water to the cheers of her classmates.

A chain was dangled from the hoist overhead and Susan reached up and grabbed it. She was slowly lifted into the air until she dangled over the tank. The students were cheering again as the water dripped off her naked body. Susan took in several deep breaths. She was glad she did because suddenly the chain was released and she plunged again into the cold water.

She thought about just opening her mouth and drowning. But again she thought about the headmaster. Krutz would save her because he needed her. And because he wanted to torture her even more. So, Susan jumped up and grabbed the edge of the tank and clawed her way back to the top, coughing and sputtering. She hung on and waited for Krutz to pull her out.