West Valley High Day 129: Cut Piece

Story Info
Susan, will you be our Yoko Ono?
1.4k words
4.1
11.1k
6
0

Part 41 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kittler, the art teacher at West Valley Academy, addressed the senior members of his morning art appreciation class. "In 1964, an artist by the name of Yoko Ono debuted a strange and provocative work that she called 'Cut Piece'. She sat alone on a stage, wearing her best suit, with nothing but a pair of scissors on the floor in front of her. An announcement was made to the audience that they were to come forward, if they wished, one at a time, and cut a small piece of her clothing to take home with them. Ono remained motionless throughout the performance."

For Susan Mitchell, who stood in the front of the room, this was not going to be a problem. She was standing with her arms raised over her head, tied with ropes to a hook screwed into the ceiling. Her legs were spread by a metal bar a few feet apart. A thick collar had been placed around her neck so she could not move her head. She now was disappointed in herself for the excitement she had felt that morning when Kylie had come to her room carrying the long white box of clothing.

Susan had been practically naked since September. The little clothing she had worn since then had been meant to demean and belittle her. And so it was again today. First had come the lacy white bra and panties. Susan had remarked she had a pair just like those and Kylie had just smirked. Susan now realized this probably was her own underwear, retrieved from wherever the headmaster had stored her belongings when he took everything from her so many months ago.

Kylie had handed Susan the nearly pressed white blouse all students wore when uniforms were required. Then had come white thigh-high stockings and a plaid mini-skirt. She was given a pair of ballet flats for her feet and then led here to this room where she was strung up.

Kittler continued his explanation. "Ono's impulse to create Cut Piece was to create art free from ego. She said it was about telling the audience to 'take anything you want, any part you want' from the art rather than telling them what they should take from it.. Some participants were timid, cutting only small pieces of cloth. Others were more, shall we say, aggressive." The teacher looked over at Susan but she could not turn her head to look back at him. "The rules are simple, in keeping with the spirit of the piece. Each person comes up in turn and makes their cut."

There was a murmur amongst the students as no one was sure how to proceed. Finally Dana Whitson stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. She picked up the scissors from the stool near Susan and placed them near the woman's navel. With trembling hands, she slid the scissors through the material, along Susan's side and around her back to the other side, cutting a six-inch strip of the shirt away, exposing the young woman's midriff. Dana sat the scissors down and returned to her seat, clutching the white material in her hand.

Sean Oliver chose to be more aggressive. He placed the scissors on the hem of Susan's skirt and began cutting a semi-circle across the front of her body. He left the waistband of the skirt intact as he cut, but the net effect of his procedure was to remove the front of the girl's skirt, exposing the lacy white panties underneath. He held the plaid material up in the air as he returned to his desk.

Anya Paul walked to the front of the classroom and picked up the scissors and poked them through the thin material of the white blouse near Susan's left shoulder blade. She slid the scissors along the seam around the woman's arm, separating the sleeve from the shirt, and then slid the scissors up Susan's arm, cutting away the sleeve. Her twin sister Naya followed suit, removing the other sleeve.

It was obviously the boys were going to be the most aggressive in taking what they wanted when Brian Miller approached the bound cheerleader. He used the scissors to cut a near perfect circle of blouse away from Susan's left breast. The thin white bra was now visible to the class and the demi-cups did little to cover the woman's ample bosom. Mike Thompson commented that symmetry was important in art, and so followed Brian's lead in cutting the shirt away from Susan's right breast.

It would only take two more cuts before the shirt was practically gone. One girl sliced it down the middle so it hung uselessly from Susan's shoulders. Two other students cut the remaining portions off and took them as their souvenirs.

Millie Todd got to work on Susan's skirt next, snipping the hem neatly so the skirt fell away from the woman's body. She was now wearing only the white stockings, a bra that didn't cover much, and a pair of thin white panties. Susan looked emotionlessly ahead, resigned to once again be returned to her normal state of complete nudity at school.

Jenni Davis approached Susan and the girl shuddered as she felt the metal of the scissors against her right breast. Jenni pulled the thin material outward slightly and carefully cut along the cup of the bra. She left the underlying support in place under Susan's breast, but when she was done, there was nothing left covering the girl's tit. Jaime Morres thought that was a good idea and proceeded to perform the same delicate operation on the other side of the bra. Susan's breasts now were free from the bra.

There were only two students who had not taken their turns. Shy Becky Anderson surprised Susan when she came forward and with two quick snips of the scissors cut the girl's panties from her. Susan watched as Becky slipped the material into the pocket of her pants as she returned to her chair. That left only Mark, a good friend of Susan's. He hesitantly approached the bound woman and could not look her in the eyes as he snipped loose the destroyed bra. The young woman now only wore a pair of thigh-high white stockings and the ballet flats.

Kittler clapped his hands twice and spoke. "Very well done, class. I am impressed with your choices. This could have been a crude affair where you made quick work of this young woman's clothing but the way you slowly, and shall I say, erotically, exposed this beautiful artwork, was outstanding. I also think leaving the stockings behind is a powerful statement." Susan rolled her eyes, not believing the crap that was coming out of the teacher's mouth. If there had been more students, she'd be completely naked.

Mike raised his hand. "Mr. Kittler, didn't you say the point of 'Cut Piece' was for the audience to take what they wanted from the art?" The teacher nodded. Mike smiled, "Well, I didn't get what I wanted from the 'art' today, so may I take something more?"

The teacher knew what Mike was alluding to, as did everyone in the room. The teacher turned slightly to look at the bound naked woman in front of his classroom and stuttered slightly. "Well, you see, the rules of 'Cut Piece' are that the performance ends at the performer's discretion." Susan had a fiery look in her eyes that said 'you couldn't have mentioned that to be before'? The teacher turned to face Susan and looked her in the eyes. "Miss Mitchell, are we done hear or can the students take a little more from you today?"

Susan looked back at him and said "Oh, what the hell. I'm just a sex doll to you people anyway. Take what you want. I don't give a damn any more." Kittler stepped back, a little afraid and a lot shaken. Mike stood up as did three other boys. A few of the girls, as well as two of the other boys, told the guys to stop, to no avail. Kittler dismissed the rest of the class as Mike and Brian untied Susan's arms from the ceiling and laid her down on the teacher's desk. With her wrists still tied and her legs spread, there was nothing she could do to stop the boys now, so she decided just to lie back and let them take what wanted.