West Valley High Day 128: Spelling Bee

Story Info
Susan helps the academic team.
1.2k words
4.08
12.7k
6
0

Part 40 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was back in the same recreation room where she had been used as a human dartboard the day before. This time, she was once again stuck in the so-called "one bar prison" that had been used against her before. This consisted of a heavy metal platform with a steel pole sticking out of it. The pole had a large dildo attached to the top of it. Susan had been lifted up and placed onto the dildo, his length plunging deep inside her. Her wrists had been handcuffed behind her back. In this position, even if she pushed herself up onto her tiptoes, there was no way she could get herself off the pole.

The dildo was wired, of course, so it would vibrate. Electrical pads were placed on her hips right next to her crotch. The clover clamps had been placed roughly on her tender nipples and these also had wires running down from them to a control unit. Susan waited for the electrical shocks and the vibrations from the vibrator to begin.

Twelve students and a teacher filed into the room and sat down in the desks that had been arranged in a semi-circle around her. The teacher spoke. "We need to determine who is going to represent our school in the All-Valley Academic Contest, one aspect of which is the spelling contest. I know all of you have been practicing, but I haven't seen the type of high-level performance I am hoping for. So I thought we would try a little game today, with the help of Miss Mitchell, here. As you can see, she has some wires attached to her. These will provide her with some slight shocks. She also has a little pleasure device stuck up inside her. So I am going to drill you on your spelling. Every time you miss a word, Susan gets a little shock on her tender parts. Every time you get a word right, she gets a little time from the vibrator. Obviously, she would like you to spell well. And, oh, don't forget this is a competition to decide who gets to represent the school, so please don't misspell on purpose." Susan nodded her head in agreement with that concept.

"Let's begin," the teacher said. "Jake, your first word is 'latke'.

Jake replied, "Latke. L-A-T-K-E. Latke". The teacher nodded and Susan felt a slight vibration from the dildo inside her.

The next word was "coloumb", which Jennifer spelled correctly. Susan felt the vibration get a little stronger this time.

Mark's word was 'anthophilous'. The boy missed the second 'o' and Susan felt a slight tingle as the electrical current hit the pads near her crotch and the clamps on her nipples. It was annoying, but not painful.

Samantha couldn't figure out 'banausic', which Susan learned meant 'ordinary and not refined' as she felt a slightly more painful shock strike her. Luckily Jeff got an easy word in 'bedraggle' and Susan got to feel the pleasurable sensation from the dildo.

But then came a run of 'abomasum' and 'boustrophedon' and 'vinaceous' which all three students missed and the slight shocks Susan had felt were now much stronger and she whimpered in pain at three successive jolts.

Steve, Lee and Alex got 'clade', 'pullulate' and 'novocaine' correct and now the vibrator was shaking her. But then Melissa missed on 'impuissance' and the vibrator stopped and was replaced by another painful shock.

The teacher was not pleased. "That was not an impressive first round. I've already turned the shocks up to 30% of maximum and that was just round one." Susan turned to look at the teacher with fear in her eyes because 30% was already quite uncomfortable.

The second round went much better. 'annulet', 'arriviste', 'Braille', 'jacquard', and 'bicuspid' proved to be easy for the spellers and now Susan was relaxing and letting the sensations from the vibrator roll over her. But then Trevor failed on 'catachresis' and Janie botched 'droshky' and the vibrator was silenced and replaced by sharp shocks of electricity on her crotch and tits. Thankfully the next three students were on their game and the shocks stopped. After a miss on 'clerihew' and a successful spelling of 'satori', round two was over. The teacher explained the shock level was now 45%. Susan didn't think she could take much more.

Round 3 was a pleasure for Susan in more ways than one. The students hit on 10 out of 12 words. After the eighth success of the round, the speed of the vibrator became too much for Susan and she felt the orgasm build. The next success put her over the edge and she shook and moaned as the last successful speller finished her word. She was a hot, sweaty mess, and wondered how many words were left. She didn't get much time to bask in the orgasm as the last two students missed and she felt the sharp shocks once again.

While round 3 was fun, round 4 was a disaster. The first five students all misspelled their words. The teacher counted out the increase in the electrical intensity as each successive shock struck Susan. As the electrical shocks struck her nipples, her breasts bounced up and down. She was screaming loudly as each shock hit her. She lifted up onto her toes, trying to climb her way off the dildo.

"That is the impact of a 75% shock," the teacher said. "Are you trying to kill your classmate? Let's do better."

Susan didn't know if it was the teacher's admonition or the sight of her screaming in pain, but the students managed to get three straight words correct. Susan barely felt the vibrator inside her, despite its increased intensity. She was still shaking from the powerful electric shocks.

The teacher called out the next word. "Petiole". Steve started spelling "P-E-T-E-O". The teacher stopped him and Susan winced as the 80% shock hit her. She screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. It felt like her nipples were on fire and the feeling remained even after the shock stopped. The teacher paused before saying the next word, perhaps concerned how much the girl could take. Luckily, 'esophagus' and 'laxative' were easy words and Susan had time to recover before the last round.

Four of the students left the room before the last round. They had been the worst spellers which gave Susan hope. But then the teacher showed her the word list for the last round. Susan wasn't even sure they were real words.

'Milieu' and 'semaphore' were easy and Susan relaxed a little, hoping these top spellers would want to end on a happy note. But then came 'smaragdine' and Susan felt like she was going to die as the current coursed through her. She didn't think it could get any worse until Jake missed 'esquamulose' and the shock meter read 90%. Her whole body was nothing but electricity. She still felt the shocks long after they stopped, even after a girl got 'schappe' and a boy got 'albumen' correct.

Alex failed on 'staphylococci' and Janie miffed 'antediuvian'. The electrical meter showed a bright red '100' as the full force of the electrical current hit Susan on the crotch and tits. Her head tilted back. The shock seemed even worse than the cattle prod. Susan felt everything go black and she passed out.