West Valley High Day 135: Decorative 05

Story Info
Susan in The Artist's workshop.
1.9k words
4.37
11k
3
0

Part 48 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had managed to work her way out of the ball tie that The Artist had left her in last night. She had leaned herself forward and had been able to wriggle her neck out of the rope that had pinned her head to her ankles. She couldn't do much about the ropes around her ankles or her wrists, but she was able to stretch out a little which let her get some sleep.

The Artist showed up in the early morning and helped her off the shelf. He took her to the kitchen for breakfast. He left her alone and she could hear him moving furniture around in the living room. She ate her toast and jelly and drank her orange juice and tried to mentally prepare herself for the day ahead. The man returned a few minutes later. "I thought we might head out to my workshop today." Susan finished her drink and nodded and followed the man through the house into the garage and then into a back room. Susan understood when some of the furniture and other things she had been tied to had come from when she saw the saws and piles of wood.

"Let's try something simple while I get a few other things ready," The Artist said. He brought the woman over to a workbench. He turned a handle on a large steel vice mounted on the table and ordered her to lean over so her right breast was positioned between the jaws of the vise. Susan refused at first but the man roughly grabbed her tit and pulled it towards the table. She bent over and The Artist tightened the vice until it held her breast tightly. He placed a padlock through a hole in the end of the vice handle and slid it through a hole in the table, preventing the vice from being opened.

The camera came out again. Susan placed her hands along her trapped tit to see if there was anyway of getting it free but she quickly realized there was not. So despite having her arms and legs unbound, she was still helpless. The Artist found a leather strap and began slapping it against Susan's bare ass. She put her hands behind her back to try to cover but that was a mistake as she felt the strap slap even harder against her hands. She pulled them back up to her chest to try to avoid pulling on her pinned breast as the whipping continued.

Susan stood in her trapped position for some time while she watched the man moving equipment around the room. He pulled two 2x6 planks from a rack on the wall and brought them over to the middle of the room. He also positioned a saw horse behind a table saw near the entrance to the garage and put a piece of plywood on top of it so it rested on the table saw platform and the sawhorse.

The Artist returned to Susan with a length of dowel rod in his hand and some kind of tool. She watched as he screwed two eye hooks into the ends of the dowel. He knelt on the floor behind her and she felt him spread her legs wide apart as he tied her ankles to the rod with rope. Then he pulled her hands behind her back and tied her wrists together. Her breast was really hurting now as her weight was now pressing down on the vice.

The man went over to his shelves and returned with a tool that he presented in front of Susan's face. It was a heavy plastic object with a handle and a long cord and a sharp metal saw blade. He plugged it in and turned it on and Susan watched as the blade moved back and forth. "This is a reciprocating saw," he said. He walked around behind her and stood between her legs and she started thrashing, not caring about the pain in her pinned breast as she feared the saw plowing into her. She screamed as she felt the tool press against her. What she didn't know was The Artist had swapped out the long metal blade with a dildo attachment. The hard plastic penetrated her and she screamed again. The man laughed and explained what he had done.

The trigger was pressed slowly and Susan felt the dildo moving inside her, stimulating her quickly. She squirmed a little, trying not to pull on her tit. The speed was increased and the man pushed the drill further inside her so she felt the end of the dildo press against her cervix. The man gave the drill a little twist and Susan jumped, pulling on her pinned boob. The intensity increased and Susan screamed loudly as she felt herself orgasm. She collapsed onto the table as the drill was removed. The Artist unlocked the vise and untied Susan's hands, leaving her to turn the handle to get her tit free. She worked herself loose and stood up, rubbing her breast. She leaned down and untied her ankles and turned to see where her captor had gone.

The Artist was adjusting the wooden planks he had brought over earlier. He saw her and beckoned her to come over. Susan was ordered to stand near the two wooden planks. The Artist had her bend over at the waist and then positioned the heavy 2x6s on her back, putting a thin piece of wood between them to keep them apart. He passed a piece of rope around her waist and tied it over the planks to fasten them to her body. He used another piece of rope just under her breasts and then wrapped that around planks and then looped it above her breasts and back over the planks to secure them. The man bound her wrists together with rope and tied them to the front of the planks.

The man positioned multiple cameras to capture the scene from multiple angles. Then he picked up a circular saw from a shelf on the wall and brought it over. Susan thought to herself, "He isn't actually going to use me as a cutting table?" But that was exactly what The Artist had in mind. He had a small ruled and used it to measure the depth of the planks and then made an adjustment to the circular saw. He plugged in and turned it on and Susan jumped.

"It is very, very, important that you remain as still as possible, Art," he said. "For your sake." Susan got the message and stared blankly at one of the cameras which she was sure was capturing the fear in her eyes. The Artist placed the circular saw into the gap between the two boards and turned it on again, he passed it easily between the two boards and Susan could hear the wood spacer being sliced by the blade. The blade reached the first of the ropes binding the boards to her body and felt the rope breaking lose. The Artist had adjusted the saw blade so it would pass a quarter inch above her bare flesh but to Susan, it felt as if the blade was right against her skin. The second and third ropes fell to the ground as the blade passed along her back. Finally The Artist reached the end and sliced through the ropes binding her wrists and the boards fell off her back with a loud crash. She remained bent over as The Artist got some footage of her sawdust covered body.

Susan dusted herself off as The Artist picked up the planks and put them back on his woodpile. He led her over to a small workbench. He told her to lie down face up onto the bench. He wheeled over a tall drill press and replaced the drill bit with the dildo attachment from the reciprocating saw. He told Susan to raise her legs in the air and spread them wide. He turned the handle on the drill press and lowered the dildo until it pressed against her open slit. He pulled the handle down harder, driving the dildo deep inside her. He locked the wheel of the drill press, pinning her to the table. Then he picked up one of his cameras and began filming her, getting some close up shots of her impaled pussy.

The Artist bent her arms down and tied them under the workbench so she could not move them and then approached her with an electric sander in his hands. He plugged it in and held the sandpaper close to her exposed nipples. She squirmed, trying to get away from the rough material, but with the dildo deep inside her, she could not move. The Artist laughed and turned off the sander. He peeled off the sandpaper and attached a round waxing pad. This time, he brought the soft chamois pad in contact with the girl's chest, tickling her nipples with the buffing pad. Susan felt the intense sensations of the soft pad throughout her body and she bucked against the impaler inside her, longing for another release. The man pulled the sander away and squeezed her rock hard nipples and the girl moaned deeply. He unlocked the drill press and slowly began moving the dildo up and down inside the girl. She spread her legs as wide as she could as The Artist literally drilled her. He picked up the sander again and held it against her left nipple with his left hand and worked the drill with his right. Susan moaned loudly and then her whole.body shook as the force of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

As the man withdrew the dildo, Susan lowered her legs and laid motionless on the small table, basking in the afterglow. She didn't pay attention to The Artist repositioning his cameras around the table saw platform. He called out to Susan and told her to come over. He had her stand next to the plywood on the sawhorse and lifted her up so she was lying down on the wood, her feet facing the saw. The man screwed four eye hooks into the corners of the plywood and tied the woman's wrists and ankles to the corner. He placed a piece of cloth in her mouth and tied it tight, gagging her. The man had removed all of the guards from the table saw so the big saw blade was fully exposed. Susan now looked like the stereotypical damsel in distress, bound and gagged, facing a buzz saw.

The Artist flipped a switch and the saw blade came to life, a sharp metallic sound now ringing through the shop. Susan felt the wood vibrating under her. She pulled against the ropes binding her wrists and ankles and lifted her head up to see the spinning blade. The man pushed the plywood forward and she heard the saw cutting through the material, sawdust flying. Her feet passed on either side of the blade as The Artist continued to push her forward. She was in a full panic now, thrashing and screaming through the gag as she could feel the saw blade approaching her exposed crotch. Surely he wasn't going to saw her in half?

The man shut off the saw with the blade just an inch from her slit. He grabbed a camera and zoomed in on the blade and her exposed pussy as Susan's chest heaved up and down as she panted heavily and prayed the man would release her soon. He smiled at her and said, "Perhaps you would have preferred the whipping you were owed yesterday?"