West Valley High Day 145: Working Out

Story Info
Forced labor for Susan.
2.2k words
4.01
9.8k
4
0

Part 59 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was led out of her dog house at the farmhouse where she was being held captive this week and treated to a light breakfast. Then she was led around to the front of the house, where a white panel van was parked. Jacoby helped the naked woman into the back of the van and then chained her to the side of the vehicle by the collar around her neck. The van set off down the long driveway and drove along for a while before stopping.

The rear of the van opened and four other women were brought onboard. One of the women was much older than her but the other three seemed to be about her age. Two of them were dressed in what looked like burlap sacks with holes cut out for their arms and head. The other two were naked like Susan. All of them had ball gags in their mouths and Susan actually felt a little uneasy being the only one of the women who was not gagged.

The van set off again and drove for what seemed like hours, the girls feeling every bump in the road as their naked bodies bounced on the metal floor. When the vehicle finally came to a stop, the rear door opened and Susan could see they were in a forested area. Each of the women was unlocked by a man Susan did not recognize. They each stepped out of the van into the hot morning sun. The man and two of his companions picked up a chain and attached it to the collar of one of the women and then padlocked it in turn to each of the others. The first man pulled on the chain and soon all five slave girls were being pulled towards a dirt path into the trees by the chains around their necks. Susan reached up and grabbed the chain and the other girls did the same, to try to relieve some of the pressure on their necks. The two semi-clothed women were walking bowlegged and Susan realized they were both wearing metal chastity belts and could only presume they had rather large dildos plugging one or both of their holes, based on how they were walking.

The girls were walked down the path to a circular area that had been cleared of trees. There was a small building that was being constructed on one side of the space and piles of cut trees in the middle. Two of the girls were unlocked and sent over to the building. The older woman was taken off into the deeper part of the woods. Susan and one of the other naked girls were led to the pile of trees. Their hands were chained behind their backs and then a short chain was looped from their wrists around a harness that was nailed to one of the trees. With a slap on their bare asses, each girl was told to pull the logs from the center of the circle down the path out of the woods to where the van was parked.

The logs had to weigh at least 50 pounds each. Susan grabbed the chain with her hands and began tugging the log. Once she got it moving, it slid along the ground fairly easily but pulling something with her wrists behind her back was going to hurt her shoulders very quickly. Getting to the edge of the clearing was relatively easy as the ground had been flattened by whatever machinery had been used to cut down the trees. The path was another story, however. Rocks and twigs dug into Susan's bare feet, causing her to wince in pain. The log would get caught on roots and she would have to tug it harder to free it. The woman remained focused on keeping her balance and using her legs to power her forward, keeping the chain close to her body to cause as little pain in her shoulders as possible.

Eventually she reached the end of the path with the log in tow and a man waiting there showed her where to drop it. He then removed the nail holding the harness and Susan was allowed to drink of water from a hose pipe until he told her to get back to work. She started back down the path with the chain dragging behind her, passing the other woman along the way. This woman was moving very slowly and scowled at Susan as they passed. Susan couldn't imagine what she had done to upset this woman who she had never met.

Back at the log pile, Susan's second log was soon attached to the chain trailing behind her and she was on her way down the path again. The other woman was just starting her way back and Susan realized she was annoyed this woman was walking so slowly. Maybe conserving energy was a good thing, but Susan knew the weather was only going to get hotter as the day progressed and she didn't think it was fair that she would be doing more work than the other woman. But she needed to focus on the task at hand right now. She slowly made her way along the path and dropped off the second log and took a long drink of water before starting back to the wood pile. On her way back down the path, the other woman was sitting down on a stump. Susan thought if she was this worn out after only one log, it was going to be a long day for her.

Susan was attached to her third log and did a quick count on the total number of logs. She didn't know if she would win an argument on doing more work than the other woman, but if there was a punishment for not finishing the task, she hoped the amount of work would be considered. As she worked to pull the third log to the van, she did not see the other woman and assumed she had finally decided to complete her task and was resting at the van. But this was not the case. When Susan got to the van with a log in tow, she saw the other woman had been spreadeagled on the ground a short distance from the van with four tent stakes and rope stretching her limbs. Even worse, the log she had been pulling was between her legs. Susan could see it had been hatcheted down to a point on one end, but still had to be five or six inches around where it was impaled inside the woman. A man was standing over her with a whip and Susan could see the bright red marks on the woman's belly and breasts.

Another man spoke to Susan. "Your partner apparently decided she was too good to work. So she had to be punished. Enjoy your drink and get back to work unless you want to the same."

Susan headed back down the path to get another log, motivated by the sight she had just seen. At the clearing, one of the burlap clad women was now being attached to one of the logs and she started pulling it down the path. The harness behind Susan was attached to another log and she began pulling it. This other woman seemed much more motivated, although her walking speed was limited by whatever was impaling her holes. Susan actually caught up with her on the path, which allowed her to slow her pace slightly. The pair followed each other up the path and paused together to drink water in turns before returning down the path. Susan was hot and sweaty and her arms and feet hurt already and there was still a pile of logs to be cleared. Each woman was harnessed to another log and so it went for the rest of the morning for the two slave girls.

Around mid-day, a break was called. All of the girls except the older woman and Susan's original partner were brought over to a shady spot near the small building and sat at a picnic table. Trays of food were brought out by the older woman, who apparently had been cooking all morning. There was soup and BBQ chicken along with vegetables and bread. The women's wrists were unlocked and the older woman joined them at the table as they dug into the food in front of them. It would have been a delicious meal under any circumstances but after all of the hard work this morning, it felt like a feast to Susan.

As they ate, Susan saw her original work partner being brought down the path. Her eyes were deep red from crying, almost as red as the whip marks across her body. The log had been sawed off and tied to another log behind her knees so she walked bow-legged with the rough log still impaling her. The woman was not brought over to the dining table to eat. Instead, she was led to a spot in the hot sun. Two men set up a pair of stumps and placed one of the big logs across them. The log contraption was removed from the woman's pussy and she howled in pain. But the pain was only going to get worse. The woman was lifted up so her tortured cunt rested on the rough bark of the log, her toes barely touching the ground. They made her hold her hands out in front of her and placed another log across her forearms and tied there with rope.

The women could hear the other woman's painful screams even through the gag in her mouth but they all looked away and continued eating their meal, trying not to steal glances back at their tortured colleague. They knew this woman was being used as an example of what would happen if they refused to work and none of them wanted to take her place.

As they ate, Susan watched as a man in a cart came down the path and loaded the remaining logs and carted them up the path. She found herself a little angry that there was obviously a better way to move the logs but they had chosen to use her as a pack mule instead. But at least she would not be hauling more logs this afternoon, she thought.

After lunch, each of the four women were handed rakes. All of their shackles were removed and they were told to begin raking the clearing, now that the large logs had been cleared away. One of the women spoke for the first time and suggested they start near the house and line up beside each other. She started raking a straight line across the clearing. Susan understood what she had in mind and lined up next to where she started, overlapping her row slightly and moving along a few steps behind her. The third woman lined up likewise and started her path, followed by the fourth, this way guaranteeing they would not miss any spots that could lead to punishment.

The sun was now overhead and baking the girls' skin. Susan was not sure if it was better to be naked as she was or wearing a burlap sack like two of the other women. Susan knew she would be sunburned all over by the time the day was done but those sacks looked heavy and hot.

The ladies made their way across the clearing. The lead slave took a short break until the fourth girl finished her row and then started working her way back across a fifth row. Susan took up her place and then the other girls did the same. Each of the girls was worn out already by the time they finished their second pass and they all looked across the clearing and realized how much more work they had ahead of them.

At the end of the third pass, they were provided water, and they sat down for a few minutes and drank before one of the leaders cracked a whip nearby. The girls got to their feet quickly and started off again, not wanting to feel the whip against their skin. Once again they completed three perfect rows before getting another short water break, supervised again by the man with the whip.

Hours past and the women finally got to the far edge of the clearing. Exhausted, they collapsed onto the ground but their rest was a short one. One of the men came over and ordered them onto their feet. They each walked behind one another down the path to where the van was parked. Four tents had been set up near the van and the girls were told to choose one. They looked at each other and wondered where their fifth companion would be spending the night. Susan trudged over to the first tent and climbed inside. There was a sleeping bag in the tent alongside a small cooler. Susan opened it up and found several bottles of water and some sodas. She also saw a plate containing sandwiches and cookies. She didn't know how long she would be living out here and whether these were rations for one day or more, but decided she did not care. She scarfed down half the sandwiches and had a soda and bottle of water before collapsing into the sleeping bag. She was sound asleep in minutes.