West Valley High Day 99: Cold Rain

Story Info
Susan shivers in the cold.
1.9k words
3.98
23.7k
9
0

Part 130 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started raining only about thirty minutes ago, starting as one of those annoying light rains that made the mid-40s air temperature feel several degrees colder to anyone unfortunate enough to have to be outdoors. The rain had then progressed into a steady downpour. The slight wind that had slowly rocked the open metal cage, suspended several feet off the ground from a chain strung between two trees, had intensified as well, rattling the cage and the chain supporting it.

The young woman currently occupying that metal cage had been having a miserable morning even before the rain had started. She had been awoken before dawn and brought outside in the dark and locked into the metal cell before it was lifted into the air between the two trees. The cage itself was very uncomfortable. It was only a few feet wide on each side, confining the girl and preventing her from standing up. The cage had wide metal bars, each a few inches apart, which meant as she sat on the bottom of the cell, the metal rode between her butt cheeks without a firm platform to sit on. If she didn't keep her feet on the bars, her legs would slip through. Until the rain had started, she had taken advantage of the cage design and had stretched her legs out in front of her through the bars and leaned back on the side of the cage.

The t-shirt and shorts the woman had been given to wear had only provided a little warmth from the cool air when she first entered the cage that morning. Now they were soaked through by the rain and clinged tightly to her shapely form. Senior cheerleader Susan Mitchell pulled her legs in through the bars and curled into a ball as best she could, considering her hands were cuffed behind her back. She leaned her head on her knees to protect her face from the drizzle. She thought to herself that freezing to death wasn't the most pleasant way to die, but at least it would put her out of her misery.

As the rain increased, West Valley Academy headmaster Stephen Krutz must have finally realized it was raining, or more than likely, Susan thought, finally cared enough to do something about it, because a pair of students now came out from the front entrance of the Senior House. The raincoat clad boys unhooked the chains from the trees and slowly the cage was lowered to the ground. One of Susan's classmates unlocked and opened the front of the cage. Susan crawled out onto the muddy ground, her muscles stiff. She slowly began to get to her feet, but the other student placed a hand on her shoulder. She saw the leash in his hand and bowed her head while he clipped it to her collar. Susan crawled across the wet lawn to the sidewalk and cringed as her bare knees and hands hit the cold pavement. The boy pulled on the leash and Susan's pace quickened as they approached the glass doors of the senior house.

The headmaster was waiting in the atrium, his arms crossed over his chest. Susan was led over on her hands and knees to where he was standing, water dripping from her hair and wet clothes. The boy let go of the leash and Krutz bend down and unclipped it from the collar she wore permanently around her neck. He picked up a pair of scissors out of a box on the floor. He placed the scissors against the collar of the wet t-shirt and snipped down her back, opening the shirt. He brought her scissors back up to the neck of the shirt and cut down each arm. The shirt fell away from Susan's body, leaving her topless.

Krutz kicked at Susan's right ankle, spreading her legs apart. He placed the scissors against the waistband of the gym shorts and cut down her left thigh to loosen the shorts. He grabbed the cloth and pulled it up into her pussy, rubbing the wet cloth uncomfortably into her crotch. She felt the steel of the scissors between her legs as Krutz pulled the material out of her crotch and sliced through it with the scissors, slicing it up to her waist. The material fell away, leaving Susan naked once again.

The wet young woman was still shivering despite being back indoors. The headmaster smiled and motioned to one of his student assistants. The boy went into the school's front office and returned with a space heater. Krutz placed it directly behind Susan between her spread legs. The student plugged it in and turned it on and soon the heat was aimed directly at Susan's exposed pussy. The heat felt good at first, drying and warming her, but after awhile, her pussy was burning. Susan raised her head and flung her wet hair behind her. She realized she was shaking off like a wet dog, and she was not proud of the image, given how she was led into the building and how she was still perched on her hands and knees.

After an hour, the space heater was taken away. Susan could still feel the burning between her legs. The headmaster returned and told the girl to stretch out her legs so she was posed in a plank position. Her thighs were cramped after an hour on her knees and she groaned as she stretched them out behind her.

Krutz used a length of leather strap to bind the woman's ankles tightly together. Another leather strap was placed around her neck and buckled into place. The headmaster bent Susan's ankles and pulled them up towards her bare ass. He used two pieces of rope to tie her ankles to the collar around her neck. He pulled tight on the slipknot he had tied in the ropes so her head was titled backwards towards her feet. The collar tightened around her neck and choked her. The pain on Susan's face as evident to the students who walked past her in the atrium. Her forearms and shoulders were aching as she held herself up,

Susan knew she could not hold this position for very long. Any slight bend in her elbows caused more strain on the strap around her neck, further choking her. But she had no choice to occassionally bend her elbows as her arms cramped. She compensated by pulling her feet towards her, causing strain on her thighs and causing the strap to dig into her ankles.

The headmaster did her no favors. He clamped a pair of clover clamps onto her tender nipples again, causing her more pain and giving her something else to concentrate on. Then he nodded to his student assistant, who walked behind Susan and began running his finger across her bare sole. Susan was extremely ticklish, especially in her feet and she pulled away from the boy's touch without thinking about what it would do to her. She choked as the collar around her neck tightened and she gasped for air. The boy kept tickling and Susan was soon laughing and crying and coughing as she tried to get away.

After a few minutes, Krutz motioned for the boy to stop. Susan was taking shallow breaths as the headmaster released the ropes tying her ankles to her neck. The woman dropped onto her stomach, the clamps on her nipples painfully pressing into her breasts as she lay on them. She rolled over onto her right side, her ankles still bound, preventing any escape.

Krutz grabbed her wrists and handcuffed them behind her back. The girl remained on her side as one of the student helpers arrived with a tray. On the tray were two bowls, one containing water and the other containing indistinguishable brown goop. Susan prayed it was some sort of stew and not dog food or something worse as she knew this was to be her lunch. She could refuse to eat it, but she had not had anything to eat since dinner last night and knew if she refused this meal, she would not be offered anything else. Knowing Krutz, he would probably serve the same thing to her cold for dinner, and maybe breakfast tomorrow, until she ate it.

The woman got back up onto her knees. With her hands now bound behind her back, she shuffled over to where the tray had been placed. She first lapped at the water bowl, conscious again of how she looked like a dog. The food was going to be more problematic. Her face was wet from trying to drink the water and she knew she was going to have to put her face down into the brown goop to eat it. She took another gulp of the water and lowered her head towards the bowl.

She tried as best as she could to keep her hair out of the food as she placed her face into it. It was a kind of warm stew, some sort of beef in a brown liquid. It certainly looked like dog food, though and she knew the perverts watching her online would think it was. Susan was hungry but she took her time chewing the small pieces of meat and slurping up the gravy. The boy watching her told her she needed to eat all of the food, so Susan gulped it down, licking the bowl with her tongue, putting on a good show for her internet audience.

When the food was gone, she sat up on her knees, her lips, chin and mouth covered in brown gravy. The boy leaned over and whispered into her ear. Susan nodded and he picked up a napkin from the tray and wiped her face clean. He picked up the bowl of water and held it to her mouth. He tipped it slowly and she drank it down. The boy poured more water into the bowl.

The student slid the tray away with his foot and moved in front of Susan. He unsnapped his pants and pulled down his zipper. He slid his pants and underwear down, exposing his half-erect penis. He brought it up to Susan's lips, which parted to take it in. The boy placed his hands against the side of the woman's head and began moving it back and forth as she pursed her lips against his member. Susan gagged as he drove his long penis towards the back of her throat, pulling her head forward. The pair developed a rythmn and the boy was making short panting sounds. Susan felt the head of his penis deep into her mouth vibrate and soon was gulping down his salty discharge. The boy withdrew, holding his penis close to Susan's lips, making him finish cleaning him with her tongue.

After pulling his pants back up, the boy picked up the bowl of water and held it to the woman's lips again and she drank it dry, cleansing her mouth of his taste. The boy grabbed the tray and walked away. Susan dropped back down onto her side onto the tile floor and cried.

Krutz returned with the leash in his hand. He clipped it to Susan's collar and led the sobbing girl on her hands and knees through the lobby and back out into the courtyard. The cage awaited again on the muddy ground and Susan crawled over and climbed inside it. Two students again hoisted it into the chilly air. The headmaster placed a small propane fueled fire pit under the cage and turned it on. "There, that should keep you warm tonight" and walked away. Susan curled up as best she could in her metal prison and prepared for a long chilly evening suspended in mid-air outside her school.