Wet at the Pool

Story Info
You are at the pool. May as well get wet.
3.5k words
4.62
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Certainly has been a hot day; the kind of day that one simply must go to the pool if at all possible. You have been looking for an excuse to spend some time relaxing in the sun anyway after such a stressful week. Today is as good a day as any. You text me, telling me that you will be coming over to use mine. You are sure I would let you. Besides, you know where the key for the gate is even if I don't. You get a response back to your text "Sure. I am home anyway."

It doesn't take you long to get there, maybe half an hour. You knock on my front door and get let inside straight away. I am all prepared, dressed in board shorts, carrying a towel. We exchange pleasantries as we walk to the pool. I open the gate for you as we make our way in. I wonder if you catch me making a quick admire of your body. Those short shorts certainly draw attention. They do look great on you.

You put your little bag of things down; water bottle, book, sunscreen among the contents. You set your towel up on the seat you plan to lay down on, moving it a little further away from the pool. You catch out of the corner of your eye the glaze of the sunlight on my back. You wonder if I catch you making a quick admire of my body. I certainly have been working out recently. Looking nice indeed.

You take your shirt off, followed by your shorts. I am sure you caught me looking at you this time. It is difficult to resist the reveal of such a fine figure. You sit down on the seat you intend to spend at least an hour on this afternoon. You really should put some sunscreen on though. You reach into your bag and hold it up to me asking "Could you get my back for me please?".

Of course I will. I take your sunscreen from you and sit on the seat behind you. You feel my hands across your back just as you might yours if you could reach in that spot. I touch you gently, all across your back, even in places you can reach. I slide may hands up your spine to touch the back of your neck. I grip you a little stronger than I actually need to. It is a nice feeling, releasing that little bit of tension you had in your neck.

My fingers slow but they seem to spend longer than they need to on your shoulders. It seems I may be trying to give you a massage. You think for a moment and say, "You can give me a massage if you want." I am not doing badly; you just think that it might feel better if I try harder. My fingers do grip your shoulders a bit tighter. You cannot help but let your neck relax. You didn't realize that you had been so stressed.

You let your head fall forward as my thumbs push gently against the back of your head. You can feel tension escaping from you. This may very well be a relaxing afternoon after all. "If you would like, you can sit more forward and I can do this a bit better," I suggest to you. You remember that I do actually have some experience as a masseur. My hands leave you for a moment as I sit in the seat behind you, you sit in front of me, straddling the front of the seat.

As my fingers press against your shoulders and the back of your neck the tension in you evacuates your body. The pleasure of the moment seems to take control of you. You hear a little gasp of pleasure escape from you. You find yourself embarrassed that that sounded somewhat like pleasure of a sexual sort. I don't stop though. I probably noticed, but I probably don't care. You figure that maybe it just feels really nice, regardless of what the nature of it is.

My hands continue wandering around your shoulders and your back. It feels nice and relaxing wherever they go. Still in massage you feel my hands go closer to your hips then one might normally suspect. It still felt nice, it felt very nice. There is a little kiss on the back of your neck. Actually, that felt nice too. Is it the sort of day for that though? The hands on your hips go a bit lower. It still feels nice, though perhaps in a slightly different way.

That kiss on the back of your neck presses harder as my fingers go from your hips further around, gripping the inside of your thighs. It still feels so nice but now you are very sure what is happening. You wonder if you should resist or let it play out. My kisses creeps gently down your neck. You cannot help but decide to let it play out. You put your hand in my hair and make sure my kisses stay there.

My hands still grip your thighs, still massaging you, but it feels like I am getting closer and closer to your pussy, my fingers even touching each other with the occasional movement. You are sure I can tell that you are enjoying yourself as each little press against your thigh stirs within you, letting out the occasional whimper or gasp of joy.

Each kiss presses against your neck. You bend your neck a little to the side to help me kiss a little deeper. The tension in your body is being released but you just can't but want my fingers to go further up your thighs. You place one of your hands on mine and gently steer my hand further along your leg. You gently lean back towards me and feel my chest against your back.

You feel a finger slide gently across your pussy. You didn't realize how much you wanted to feel that. Another gasp of air escapes your mouth. My fingers still massage you, but now it feels more like I am trying to release your pleasure than your stress. It seems I am getting what I want. You don't mind giving me what I want.

You feel a finger gently slide across your clit, bringing with it a surge of desire. You cannot help but grip my head tighter against your neck, making sure my kisses stay there. You cannot help but let yourself lean further back, almost falling against my body. That one finger gently presses up into your pussy, urging forth another gasp of pleasure, louder than the one before.

My kisses seem to press against your neck faster and deeper as the pace of my finger inside you starts to quicken. Your body shudders as the passion of the moment seems to grow; slowly and deeply. Another of my finger's adventures between your legs. Another pulse of ecstasy travels around your body. You find yourself wondering how much you might enjoy this experience as you feel the bulge in my pants gently press against your back. Maybe you want that too.

Between your puffs of air, you think that maybe I can reach further into you if you change our position. It takes you some effort to suggest we stop a moment. You lean forward, taking a second to catch your breath. You remove my hand from between your legs, though it takes you another second to consider that. You stand yourself up, though your legs shake a little as you do. I simply watch you walk softly towards the water of the pool as your bikini is removed from your body.

You turn around with your now naked body and simply motion for me to join you as you slowly walk backwards into the shallow end of the pool. I stand and slide my pants down quickly, revealing how much my erection desires your body. You turn around again and simply lie yourself down in the water, as deep in as you might be if you were in a puddle. You know your naked body will not have to wait long for the shade of me on top of you.

You feel the water splash against you as you lower yourself into the pool. You cannot help but close your eyes as the sunlight shines into you face. You hear my footsteps into the pool beside you followed by my hands as I position myself above your body. You open your eyes to see my smile blocking out the sun. I take a moment to enjoy the sight below me; your exquisite body lying in my pool, waiting for the pleasure I hope to bring you.

You open your legs and feel the ripples of water move along your body. You feel my erection press gently against your vagina. I slowly lower myself into you as you breath in deeply, welcoming the feeling of my shaft within you. You can feel how wet your pussy is in this situation, though you are not sure how much of it is from you. You wrap your hands around my head and pull my face in for a deep kiss as I begin to push my body closer to yours.

You feel my hips press against your thighs as I push my cock deeply into you. The air seems to escape your body. You grip your fingers into my back, maybe to make sure that I thrust myself deep into you. I don't need your help, but you savour the feeling anyway. You can't help but do otherwise. The feeling seems to flow around your body, or is that just the splash of the pool you are in?

I kiss your lips with an obvious passion; how could I resist even if I had wanted to resist? The water is warm from the sun, but it is not as warm as the press of my muscles against your body. My cock presses gently to your vagina, slowly in and out. You cannot help but arch your back as you feel the orgasm building within you. Maybe it is simply the ability to float but your body seems to press against mine out of its free will.

You feel your orgasm floating, drifting along your body. You try to reach your hands out to hold yourself against me. It is difficult with less balance but certainly worth the effort. Your orgasm ripples like the waves my thrusts are causing. I push deeper into you as a screaming orgasm escapes you.

I try to push my body into you, but the water is certainly in my way. You try to regain your breath, partly to make sure you don't slide further into the pool. You put your hands behind yourself to hold you up a little better. I kiss your neck as my cock slides away from you a little. My hands grip your ass, maybe to support you, maybe just to please you. I kiss your chest and slide my naked body downwards into the water.

Your breath slowly returns to you, though it seems to require effort on your behalf as each kiss seems to press harder against your body. With the grip of my hands, I help to prop you up against the side of the pool. You take the hint perhaps of where I am trying to go. You sit your bare ass on the edge of the pool, making my kisses go down your body, underneath your nipples. You cannot help but steer my head around there, applying a little pressure to hint that I go further down.

Maybe I get the hint, or maybe it was my intention all along, but my lips continue their venture downwards. You try to slide your seat forward just enough to give my face enough room to fit down there between your legs. I slowly let my body lower into the water next to you, each kiss pressing against your belly. You feel my fingers gently wrap around your thighs so I can better hold my face between your legs.

You feel a kiss against your thigh as it presses against you for longer than a kiss usually does. You feel my tongue press against you there. My face slowly slides closer to your pussy, the feeling of my tongue getting nearer to your clit. It seems to take too long, or maybe you just want it so badly. Another gasp of air escapes your lungs as you finally feel my tongue press gently into your clit.

You cannot help but make sure my head stays there by gripping my hair tightly with your fingers. Your other hand does it's best to keep you seated. You can hear the splashing of the pool as my body moves around, exploring between your legs. Maybe I am writing something with my tongue against your clit, but you do not care to pay enough attention, the feeling is simply taking you over.

Another gasp escapes your lungs. It seems I press my lips closer to you. You try your best to part your legs further for me, hoping I can taste as much of you as possible. You feel the arm underneath you start to give way. You tremble at the elbow as my lips pull gently on your clit, my tongue still pressing just the right places. You are not sure you can resist. Your arm slowly gives way as you feel another orgasm building within you. Your back ends up on the concrete behind you.

Your eyes close to avoid the sun just burning your eyes. Your mouth may dry as your voice begins to echo, orgasm growing by the feelings of my tongue. I try to make sure you will not slide away from me. I want to taste your orgasm. I grip you tighter, tighter, holding your pussy against my face. Your breath leaves you as your legs grip me tighter, closing around my head. The feeling within you is like the pool has crashed a mighty wave into the scene.

Your screams are surely heard from miles away. You press my head against you, letting my mouth take as much of you as I can. Your fingers grip my hair dangerously tightly, holding me against you, riding my face with as much control as you can bear.

My tongue slows, though keeps its pressure against you. You once again seem to be reacquiring access to your own body. You can feel my kissing begin to drift further up your body. You cannot see me, your eyes still closed in the sunlight, but the feeling of my ventures drift across your belly, underneath your belly button. You can hear the stirring of my body in the water as I gently move further up you. My shoulders press against your thighs as my kisses go further upwards.

You can hear my body sliding slowly from the pool. You cannot see how I keep my mouth pressed against your body, but you can feel my kisses travelling up along you. I must be on your left-hand side as each kiss stays mostly on that side of you. I must be almost out of the water as you can hardly hear any splashing. You try to look down along you and see where I am as your body recovers control of itself. Yes, I am to your left, looking closely against your body as I kiss you softly.

You try your best to sit yourself back up. It takes you longer than you perhaps expected it might. I seem to be paying little attention to your movements though. My kisses continue up your body, underneath your breast. You feel my lips press against your nipple as my tongue plays with it, making you quiver a moment as another feeling builds. You feel my hand slide softly up and down your leg, gently pressed against your thigh. I accidently touch your pussy with the tip of my finger.

You touch the top of my head again, though this time to get my attention a moment "Maybe we can take this to that seat behind us," you say to me, though gasp may be a better word to describe it. It almost seems that I have not heard you as my tongue keeps pressing against your nipple. Maybe you don't care, this is a nice feeling after all. You feel my hand pull gently against your thigh. For once, my kisses stop. I simply begin to stand and help you do so too.

You walk as best you can towards the lounge over there, under the shade of the umbrella, your naked body still dripping from the pool. You cannot help but stumble a little as control of your own legs seems to not quite have been recovered. I grab your hips to help to hold you up. You feel me stand closely behind you. It is obvious how hard my cock is pressed against you like that. Once again, my kisses continue, though this time against your neck.

You try to take another step forward toward the seat in front of you, though part of you tries to stay with my body pressed up against yours. You manage to make that step though. I barely leave your side, copying that step with you. You manage to take another and another, our bodies all but intertwined in pace. My hands drift along your belly and find their way to your breasts. I hold you close to me, my erection getting even harder.

You try to take one more step closer to the seat. The ripples of desire wabble your ability to lay your naked body down. My hands still on your breasts, you try your best to slowly lay down, letting me follow and hold you in that fashion with the grip of my fingers on your nipples.

Your body laying down is echoed by the subtle movements of my own, gently pressing against you, fingers gripping your nipples. You can feel my erection, oh so hard, fondling around between your legs. One hand leaves your nipples for a moment. You feel my cock push slowly between your legs as it returns, both hands gripping you a little harder.

You cannot help but let out a deep gush of air from your lungs as the sensation grips every part of your body. I push myself further into you as you part your legs just a little more, hoping maybe to let me go further forward. While I cannot move my hands much, I seem to be holding you with just enough strength that the thought of my fingers cannot escape you so quickly, despite the feeling of my cock travelling up into your wetting pussy.

You adjust the placement of your own arms just a bit to make sure that you absorb each thrust I make into you as well as you can. The squeak of the chair below you starts to sound like the back beat of some song, a song that you start to sing in pleasure too. You can hear my contribution to this tune as I gently kiss the back of your head, growing with each thrust. The tempo of this song seems to build and build, growing louder and louder with desire.

The slapping of my thrusts against your butt add to the sound that eek a little more pleasure from you. You can feel yourself flowing in wetness from your pussy, filled with my cock, pushing into you, pounding against you, holding you against the seat. I seem to hold my hands tighter and tighter against your breasts. The feeling in your body burns closer to the surface. You cannot help but whimper as you feel another great wave of orgasm beginning to shoot around you.

You can feel my pace getting quicker as my grip gets stronger. It seems like my cock is going further and further into you. You try and hold yourself more firmly against the seat below you, but it is getting more and more difficult. The orgasm within you simply wants to escape, and you simply let it do what it wants. Your body shakes as your brace against the chair becomes even more difficult. The rupture of your body is mirrored by the screaming of your voice.

My pounding into you continues, though you are sure I cannot hold for much longer. You feel that I lose control of the grip of your breasts. You can hear the slapping of my body against yours, the echoes of your orgasm still vibrating against my thrusting cock. You feel me push myself in one more time and I hold myself in you as you feel the explosion of cum crash within you.

My grip of your breasts returns to something more passionate as do my kisses against your neck. I slowly slide myself from you as the feeling of your own control returns. I cannot help but lay down into the seat next to you, lacking the ability to hold myself up for the moment. You turn yourself around and kiss my lips as I hold you close. The heat of the day was less than the heat within you.