Wet Chemistry Pt. 01: Extra Credit

Story Info
Lauren leaves a note for Dr. Z seeking exxxtra credit.
1.4k words
4.35
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, guys, about twenty more minutes." Dr. Michael Ziegler glanced at the clock. He needed to start grading these exams immediately or he'd be late for the end-of-semester posting. He'd taught organic chemistry for ten years now, but the time consumed correcting these exams seemed ever-increasing.

He continued grading the stack of lab notebooks that had been turned in at the beginning of class. He picked up Lauren's and looked at her across the room. Lauren was a smart petite girl with shoulder length blonde hair and tiny round breasts to match her tiny round ass. She was polite and nervous around her professor, but he had heard her in the hallways with friends, a mouth like a trucker. She glimpsed up and seemed surprised to find him already looking at her. She nervously went back to her exam, flipping between pages and compulsively pressing [Clear] on her calculator. What was that about?

Another student placed his exam on the corner of the lab bench and walked out "Have a nice break, Dr. Z."

"Five minutes, guys." Michael reached the end of Lauren's lab notebook to her extra-credit page. A native German speaker, Michael peppered his semester with German vocabulary. For each word students could collect from lecture and define, he'd award a quarter of a point of extra credit to the final lab notebook grade. He ticked off each word and reached the bottom of the second page where Lauren had added an extra line, "Ich will dich."

Michael's heart skipped a beat. That was not something he'd expected but was pleased to see. He scribbled in his red pen "Jederzeit." And set her notebook aside.

---

Lauren pretended to look over her answers for the next five minutes. She had been waiting for today all semester. Lauren wore a tiny black skirt with platform heels and a tight white buttoned t-shirt. As "schoolgirl" an outfit as she could create at the mall. She had been fantasizing about Professor Ziegler for a year since she took his first class. She'd chosen the course for the convenient time of day and rumors that Dr. Z was a fair grader but was delighted to find that he was also incredibly sexy. At over 6 feet tall, Dr. Ziegler was fit with broad shoulders, short dark brown hair, and a perfect smile.

She peeked back up at him, startled to see the grin on his face. Is that my notebook? She leaned a hand down discretely and pretending to adjust her skirt, rubbed her thumb over her tingling pussy lips. When she pulled her hand away her fingers were wet.

---

"Alright, it's 5:30. I need all the exams up here. Notebooks will be ready to pick up by 6:30 if you want them back, I'll be in my office. Have a great break everyone." Michael shuffled the papers into a neat stack and grabbed his travel mug from the corner of the desk. He waited for the last of the students to file out and noticed Lauren was the last to approach. His eyes widened as he took in her outfit. God damn, how did I not see her walking in earlier? His cock flexed in his pants, and he was thankful the table was waist high.

Lauren walked up to the front desk and placed her exam on the stack. "You said 6:30 if we want our notebooks back?"

"Ah, actually, yours is done I just have to enter it. Give me like 15 minutes?" He leaned forward, pressing his stiffness into the hard cabinet and savored the momentary relief as he inspected her tight body and wondered what she'd feel like.

She smiled, turned, and walked out of the room.

---

He had to have seen it! What's he going to say? Anything? Did he notice my skirt? Lauren's mind raced as she killed the last few minutes before knocking on her Professor's door to retrieve her notebook. It was, of course, a ploy to see his response to the note she left for him on her extra credit page.

She thought of all the possibilities and walked to the window to peek into the parking lot. The only car she recognized as belonging to the shared office was his. Dr. Hill and the T.A. were both gone already. Her pussy was on fire, and she hoped she'd get what she wanted today. Here we go.

--- --- ---

Michael held the pen cap between his lips and tapped the end of his pen on the logbook in front of his keyboard. He signed into the university platform and entered the first few grades from the logbook, checking the clock every few minutes with tense excitement.

"Dr. Z? Am I too early?" Michael had kept his door cracked during office hours. Lauren pushed it open and peeked inside.

"No-no, it's right here. Hold on, I have a few of your other papers too." He felt his cock growing. He flipped through a stack of papers searching for her name as she stepped into the office, silently latched the door, and pushed in the lock. She stepped closer, set her bag down on Dr. Hill's empty chair, and waited.

"I think this is all of them." Michael straightened the small handful of papers but realized Lauren wasn't going to be taking them. She placed her hands on his desk and lifted herself back up onto it. Her skirt too short to tuck under herself, so she sat her bare ass just inches from his own hands. He leered at the edge of her naked thigh wondering if she wore any panties at all and felt his cock twitch.

"Ah, I saw your note, Lauren." He stood up from his desk, noticing she'd already locked the door. He reached back and locked the second door that led directly into the lab spaces behind his office and stepped in front of her.

"You did?" She looked up at him, down at the increasingly large shape behind his zipper, and back up at his eyes. Her heart raced and her moist lips ached. She was relieved the surface of the desk was cold.

"I did." Michael admitted and gently touched her thighs. "I didn't know you spoke German." He smirked. Her skin was soft and warm but when he touched her, she tensed. He squeezed and let his hands creep further toward the edge of her skirt.

"I, uh...I... don't"

He stepped forward and pressed himself into her. Lauren's mouth opened and she softly exhaled and moaned with the pleasing contact, but he raised a finger to her lips, "Shhh!" he warned. "Most people are gone but you can't be making noise."

"I'm, I'm so sorry... I-" Lauren struggled to whisper as she was on the verge of an orgasm just from the pressure of his hard dick rubbing her through her skirt. "I can't believe... I can't... I'm gonna..."

Michael kept his finger over her lips and with his other hand reached up under her skirt. She had soaked through her panties and her thighs were now wet too. He pressed two fingers against her and felt for the hard little nub of her clit, circling it slowly and watching her eyes roll back before looking up at him in a daze.

Lauren panted uncontrollably and reached out for her professor's tie. She stared into his dark eyes and watched him smile mischievously as he carried her through her first climax. He felt her pussy twitch and his counterpart pulsed with desperation, begging to be released from his pants.

Michael slowly released Lauren and went to work to free himself, unhooking his belt and slacks then pulling down his underwear just enough to slip his cock out, stroking it a few times and watching her watch him.

Lauren hopped off the desk and readily took up a position on her knees, gazing hungrily at her Professor's endowment and waiting impatiently for her next assignment. He waved it in her face, and she held her tongue out as if to catch snowflakes. Swaying his cock back and forth, he playfully wagged himself over her tongue and she smiled at him, eager for more.

Lauren straightened her back and suddenly took his whole cock down her throat. Michael dropped his hands at his sides momentarily and let Lauren suck him and stroke him herself. He wrapped his fingers through her hair and watched himself disappear into her face.

Knock-knock-knock

"Dr. Z? Can we still get our notebooks?" A voice asked from the other side of his locked door. Michael and Lauren looked at each other, frozen...

<><End Part One><>