Wet Dream for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather removed her bikini top and now danced bare-breasted directly in front of Roger as added enticement. His hand maintained a steady piston stroke on his cock but quickened to a more urgent pace. His knees buckled for an instant as he breathed a heavy sigh. It was accompanied by a deep moan indicating a long awaited orgasm was starting to build. Roger could definitely feel it. Many of the women heard it and hoped they knew what it meant. Heather had no doubt of its meaning and knew that the climax of the party was near. She dropped to her knees in the sand about 6 feet directly in front of the vigorously cock stroking man.

Roger thrust his hips forward and back, knifing his solid prick through the grip of his hand. His dangling balls swaying to-and-fro between his thighs, still gleaming with their sheen of coconut oil. From the glossy, mushroom head issued a steady stream of precum, dripping as if in slow motion in long syrupy threads.

How many times had he masturbated? From that first time as a pubescent lad to his most recent session the previous week. Thousands upon thousands of times! And all wonderful! But Roger sensed this was far and away his greatest excursion into self pleasure. He had a passionate audience of horny females worked into a sexually voracious frenzy over his exhibitionism. Every eye was held spellbound by the naked man! By the stroking of cock! Every woman fervently eager to witness his ejaculation.

And soon it came!

And came...

...and came...

...and came!

A roar escaped from Roger's lungs followed by a powerful stream of cum escaping from his penis! It dropped thick and heavy onto the sand a couple of feet in front of Heather. A larger and more forceful blast came next that splashed against Heather's chest. Another and another spanned the distance between Roger and Heather. Connected by ropes of semen that splattered on Heather's nearly naked body, covering her tits and rolling down her belly in waves.

Roger had abstained from cumming for an entire week in order to present a good show, but he had never thought it possible to ejaculate this much cum! As more ribbons of jizz spewed out, he thought he heard a voice from the female crowd counting...counting the spurts...9, 10, 11, 12...at which point the voice dissolved into the gasps of female orgasm.

Roger kept pumping his hand on his throbbing cock as his load rocketed out in high arcs. Heather lay on her back in a puddle of sperm masturbating non-stop. Women cried and moaned in ecstasy, consumed by orgasms, their eyes riveted on Roger's cock and his superhuman ejaculation! How could a man cum so much? He was shooting as much as fifty men! Maybe a hundred!!!

And still it came!

------

Miranda's mouth hung open as her unblinking eyes focused on the naked man's distended prick. It flexed up and down as if pulled by a puppet string. The girl's hands and fingers ran across her bare skin, touching herself in the most intimate places; the spiked points of her nipples, the wet warmth of her pussy! Her hands gripped her smooth thighs and ran up and down her ribs! She sucked on her fingers...then embedded those fingers between her other lips and stroked in-and-out! A finger on her other hand found her navel and teased and probe it deeply. Miranda was teetering on the edge of orgasm!

She again wondered what she must look like, thus exposed and displayed in such a lewd and shameless manner. But she didn't care. She imagined herself as part of some steamy sex ritual. An exhibition in her honor of the prowess of the Great God Priapus...with his legendary erect phallus being tended and ministered to by a host of unseen nymphs and sprites.

Finally it happened! The cock flexed once again, then stood solidly upright, unmoving for a few moments. It twitched twice and the man's hips bucked! An instant later, a thick, white geyser shot straight up in the air remarkably high. Miranda gasped with surprise and watched as gravity brought the initial blast straight back down to coat the barrel it shot from. But there was much more and cum continued to spurt out and decorate the man's torso with pearly spillage!

This proved too much for Miranda and a searing orgasm engulfed her body! She clutched her tits and twisted her nipples! She moaned, gasped, and sobbed, though she felt like screaming her ecstasy! How did she manage not to? Her tender clit trembled...vibrated...it sang notes of joy that echoed throughout her entire body! She bounced up and down on her knees as her pussy road the three fingers it so tightly gripped.

The ocean, the beach, the trees all spun around her in a whirlwind!

------

No longer at full erection and no longer shooting streamers, Roger's cock continued to discharge cum. It extended forward at half-staff and dribbled semen like a leaky garden hose. The three college-age girls who had addressed him earlier had planted themselves in front of him on their knees, between him and Heather and happily received the sprinklings of cum. They caught it in their hands and gleefully rubbed it over their naked bodies. They had obviously discarded their tiny bikinis at some point during the show. They giggled with delight!

Roger stood with hands on hips and caught his breath. The tribal drums were silent and the sound of the ocean waves mingled with the soft murmurs of the naked and near-naked women. Surveying the area, he saw women in disarray starting to collect themselves following an orgy of self pleasure. The bikinis that were still being worn were all askew displaying wet pussies and bare boobs.

The cute, blonde teenager approached on wobbly legs, her yellow bikini top still pulled aside showing her perky, little pink-nippled titties, and the bottoms still slightly displaced. Her mom followed a couple of steps behind. The girl smiled up at Roger and held up her hand with fingers extended.

"I came five times!" she said excitedly. "FIVE TIMES!!!"

The last of Roger's cum hung from the tip of his cockhead in a strand about a foot long. He turned to face the girl.

"Would you like the last of it?" he offered.

Impossible as it seemed, the girl's smile got even bigger, then she glanced over her shoulder at her mom.

"Go ahead, honey!" mom said.

The girl reached out her right hand underneath the dangling ribbon of cum and raised it, gathering the thick creaminess in her hand. It looked like a substantial amount in her small hand as it covered her entire palm. She peered at it for a few long moments, then smiled that ear-to-ear grin at Roger again, then proceeded to smear the gooey mess onto her smooth, flat tummy, savoring the overt naughtiness of the act.

"Let's get one more picture of you two together, okay?" mom said as she pulled her phone from her bag.

Roger put his arm around the girl's shoulder and cupped her bare tit with his hand. They both smiled.

"Make sure the picture shows the cum on my belly, mom!"

*click*

------

Miranda remained in place, her glistening pussy and brown-nippled tits still exposed to the open air. Her chest heaved as the throbbing between her legs and the pounding of her heart gradually slowed. Still she could not take her eyes off of the naked man stretched out before her. How could he have remained asleep through such a body-wrenching orgasm, she wondered. For that matter, how could his sleeping brain have caused him to cum so hard without any physical stimulation whatsoever? It must be true, Miranda concluded; the brain is the most important sex organ of the body.

After a few minutes, Miranda composed herself and thought it best to leave before he really did awaken. But she needed a souvenir. Climbing to her feet, she hurried over to her beach bag, quickly rummaged through it, and found her cell phone. Returning to her kneeling spot near the man, she aimed the phone to take a photo of his cum embellished body.

*click*

She took a quick look at the screen to make sure it looked good. Yes! Cock and cum were clearly visible.

She put her phone back in her bag and withdrew a pen and scrap of paper and jotted down a few words. She cautiously approached the sleeping man and delicately placed the note on his chest. A small droplet of semen acted as glue so the paper would not blow away in the wind.

Miranda slowly backed away, picked up her beach bag, and only then did she readjust her bikini to once again conceal her pussy and titties. Taking one last, long look at her naked stranger, Miranda made her way out from under the canopy of trees to continue her walk along the beach.

Roger awoke slowly to the gentle sound of the wind, waves and birds that had lulled him to sleep. He cracked one eye open for a second to confirm his whereabouts. In his grogginess, Roger began recalling fragments of the dream he'd just had. Images, actions, and feelings faded in and out of his memory, overlapping, rearranging, regaining clarity and becoming more distinct and vivid. Piecing together the sexually charged incidents his sleeping brain had conjured. In his reverie, he lifted one arm and rested his hand on his chest. His fingers sensed wetness...stickiness. He moved his hand lower and felt more. Roger lifted his head and to his surprise saw his torso splattered with semen. Spatters, streaks, and puddles of cum decorated his belly and chest. A daub still clung to the head of his now peaceful and contented penis.

A wet dream? Really? Roger mused that he hadn't had a wet dream since his teen years. Well, considering the intense eroticism of his slumbering imagination, why not?

It was then that Roger noticed the small scrap of paper stuck to his chest. At first he thought it must just be a bit of litter blown by the wind. But as he peeled it from his skin, he saw there was handwriting on it, which read:

------

Dear Sleeping Man,

Thanks for the show. So hot! I loved it!

I hope ALL your wet dreams cum true.

Love,

Miranda

------

Roger lifted himself up onto his elbows and looked around, but saw no one. He glanced down at the note again and pondered its meaning. Again he looked up and down the beach hoping to see whomever it was who left him the note. But he was alone. He took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh, and felt a glob of thick cum slowly ooze down his chest.

He leaned back and lay back down, resting his head on the sand-cushioned blanket. Once again he lifted the semen-stained note in front of his eyes and contemplated what a pretty name Miranda was.

Roger gazed up at the blue sky beyond the canopy of trees above him. He smiled and felt his penis twitch.

And wondered...

...whether he was still dreaming.

12