Wet Hot Eroshire Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce shrugged. From the moment he had become sexually active he had realised he didn't get sore like his friends. In fact he didn't get sore at all, and could, and had, have sex for hours, until she told him to stop. He came a lot too - something the guys were blissfully ignorant about - and Sue hadn't been the first girl who'd discovered that Bryce could keep cuming, and cuming...

God... he would love to spend all night cuming inside Mackenzie Frost...

Shit! He couldn't think thoughts like that! Especially with Ethan right there! No that his friend could read his mind, or anything... could he?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ethan said, raising an eyebrow as he returned Bryce's stare.

"Nothing, mate," Bryce lied. He gestured at the bottles. "We got enough?"

To his credit Ethan did regard the bottles covering the surface of the small kitchen island with some seriousness, perhaps contemplating the choices he, and his friends, had made while they had been racing shopping trolleys down the aisles in Waitrose, before looking at Bryce, giving the other man a wide smirk, and saying "I think we're good."

"I'm not holding your hair back this time," Bryce said. A good-natured reference to an incident they both remembered fondly. "You feel like you're gonna puke, you go outside."

"Did Sue make you promise to keep this place clean?" Ethan said, grinning.

"Yeah, mate," Bryce said, standing up and slapping the table. "Only way she'd agree to anal."

Charlie made a sound.

"Seriously, mate," Bryce said, looking at the larger man. "You should give it a go. Nothing feels just like a tight arse around your cock."

"Sorry, I'm not into arsing around," Charlie said, grinning.

They all groaned.

"Out!" Ethan said, pointing at the porch. "Grab a beer and get out! It's a beautiful evening and the girls have been soaking in that hot tub for too long without us menfolk!"

"Probably pruning by now," Charlie muttered. Though he picked a bottle off the counter along with the others and took the lead in heading out onto the wooden decking. Bryce followed after the other three, beer in hand and anticipation consuming his gut. He was torn between an eager pull to see Mac, especially Mac chilling in the hot tub, and worry that Ethan would sniff out that something was going on between the two of them. It had been so hot earlier in the lake, with her touching his cock; squeezing it; letting him know that she wanted to fuck him.

Bryce had been so close to slipping his fingers beneath her panties and finger-fucking her right there in front of her boyfriend (although Ethan had been distracted). Only an insane amount of self-control had stopped him from grabbing Mac's ass, picking her up, and impaling her on that cock she so desperately wanted to ride.

Jesus... How long could he resist that? Certainly not all weekend, but Bryce couldn't avoid Mac forever. Especially as, truth be told, he didn't want to. He wanted to see her. Look at her body, at her face and eyes... those eyes speckled with amber. They were like fire: they glittered with Mac's desires. They didn't used to be like that: Bryce could remember her eyes being pure grey, but her year at Princeton had altered her slightly. It was that strange course she was on. The one he did not fully understand.

Mackenzie Frost both terrified and aroused Bryce in ways he understood frighteningly well.

He wouldn't last all weekend: sooner or later, they were going to fuck. Bryce knew he couldn't resist. The question was, then: how to make sure Ethan didn't find out.

What Ethan won't know will never hurt him...

True to his friend's word the girls were chilling in the hot tub. Laughing amongst each other as the guys walked up. Resting on the benches nearby, Charlie and Junji popped the caps off their beers, hit the two bottles against each other with a satisfying 'ting!', and began the evening with a long, drawn-out swig.

"Maybe you should pace yourselves!" Rachel said. She was lounging against the side of the hot tube, her large tits barely held by the bikini; the voluminous brown breasts were almost floating atop the bubbling waters of the hot tub. She was keeping her hair out of the water, Bryce noted.

"I'm good!" Charlie said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Relax, Rach," Ethan said, sitting down on the bench behind her. "Charlie's a big guy. He can pack them in nicely enough."

"Maybe that's why he's as fat as he is," Junji said. He gave Charlie's stomach a playful slap.

"Baby, you ignore him," Rachel said. "I love your love handles! Gives me something to grip as I ride you hard!" She slapped the water's surface when she said 'hard', making the other two girls laugh. "I do like my men to have a little flesh on their bones. Not like you skinny Asians."

"Baby, you ignore her!" Zhu said, laughing. "You ain't skinny! My boy's been working out!"

Junji pulled up his t-shirt to show off a respectable set of abs.

Bryce couldn't help it: "Got some way to go, mate," he said, pulling up his own shirt to show off a very defined six-pack. Dropping it, he pointed at Junji and winked. "Respect, though."

Junji lifted his bottle in salute.

"You want to do that again?" Mac said, smiling at Bryce. "I didn't think we saw enough of it the first time."

Bryce blinked. Was she seriously flirting with him right in front of her boyfriend? Should they not be a little more subtle about this? Ethan wasn't an idiot! He was right there! Bryce looked at his friend, but was shocked to see Ethan grinning at him.

"Come on, Bryce!" Ethan said. "Don't be shy: let's see the boys again!"

Banishing all feelings of concern away, Bryce pulled his shirt off and spread his arms wide. "I didn't think you guys were gonna go gay for me this weekend!" The girls whistled as they looked at him, and Bryce gave them a bow.

"We're all gay for you," Junji said. "Except Charlie."

"I'm gay for no man," Charlie said.

"What about that property tycoon you keep harping on about?" Rachel said, smirking. "What's his name? Matthews?"

"Jonathan Matthews," Charlie said. "And I don't 'harp on' about him. I just admire how a man from a working class background like him can rise so high. Makes me realise I have no excuse: a man like myself, with such natural advantages?"

"In size or wealth?" Bryce said without thinking.

Charlie looked at him, and for a moment Bryce thought he'd spoilt the evening, but then a sly smile crept over Charlie's face. "One day I will own half of Eroshire," he said. "Mark my words: I will not fade into obscurity like so many. I will be remembered."

A strange silence came over the scene. Bryce had never seen Charlie so determined - what was going through that man's head? - but then Rachel made a squeal and the moment was lost.

"Hell yeah, baby!" She said, splashing more water. Zhu and Mac flinched from the droplets.

Charlie smiled at his girlfriend. "And I'll have you at my side," he said. He raised his bottle. "To my beautiful girlfriend!"

"To my beautiful girlfriend!" Junji said, raising his own bottle towards Zhu.

"To my incredible girlfriend!" Ethan said. Bottle raised. Mac smiled at him.

All eyes turned to Bryce.

"Fuck you guys," he said, grinning. "What do I care? I'm banging chicks left, right and centre!"

The laughter that followed began a comfortable evening, where the conversation flowed, and a worried Bryce slowly began to forget about the moment earlier that day, when his best friend's girl had practically tried to give him a handjob right in front of Ethan.

Until an hour or so later, when Bryce volunteered to get the next round of drinks from the kitchen.

Inside, away from the others outside on the decking, Bryce was popping the caps off the bottles for the other guys when he felt hands slide around his hips to squeeze his cock. "Did you wear this out earlier?" Mac purred in his ear.

"Jesus, Mac!" Bryce said, turning his head to find hers right there. Grey eyes sparkling, slivers of gold running through her irises. The smell of her breath - slightly tinged by alcohol - strangely erotic. Her lips were so close to his. Bryce's eyes darted to beyond her: through the window to where her boyfriend and the others were lounging around the hot tub. Laughing and joking.

No one was looking their way. It was not yet dark, and the setting sun was shining straight on to the kitchen windows. Bryce realised no one outside could see what was happening inside. No doubt Mac had noticed, and had followed him inside.

He looked at her. She was smiling. Did she know what he was thinking?

"They can't see us," she whispered. Moving her head, she hovered her full lips by his ear. "You didn't answer my question, Bryce..."

"Ask me again," Bryce said. He could feel the blood rushing to his dick, and knew she could tell that she was making him hard; her hand cupping his crotch like she wanted to claim it. "Didn't hear it the first time owing to the years you shaved off my life just now."

"Awww... you're cute when you're scared," Mac said. Her lips were close to his ear; Bryce could feel her breath against his skin. "I asked did Sue wear your cock out today... or do you still have some fight left in you?"

Bryce gave one quick glance to his friends outside, satisfying himself that none of them were looking into the kitchen. With a smile he reached one hand down to where hers rested over his crotch. His fingers curled around her wrist, and slowly pulled her hand up.

Mac frowned. Apparently confused at his action.

His smile grew at her expression, and Bryce pushed her hand down between his jeans and his skin. The frown disappeared; replaced by a widening of those grey eyes. Lust filled them as her fingers slid down beneath his boxers. Travelled slowly through a thick field of pubic hair, to find the base of his cock. That lust in her eyes grew as Bryce, holding her wrist, gently guided her. His other hand calmly collected the bottles on the counter onto a tray he had chosen to carry all the beer out on.

Her fingers moved down his cock. Travelling along it as it grew and grew beneath his jeans.

"You're big..." Mac whispered.

"Ask me how big," Bryce said. He loved his cock. He loved how it could please women all night long. He couldn't wait to feel his cock buried deep into this horny woman. Pleasing her, and she had every right to be pleased.

Not now, though: they would be noticed if they disappeared. The others would talk. He would have to wait until later.

"Hmmm... no..." Mac purred. Her fingers had reached his wide cock head, and she gently slid a finger over his tip. Bryce knew he was already oozing pre-cum: he oozed a lot when aroused. Her hand was going to get soaked if he kept it down there. "I think I'll wait and see..."

"Didn't you get a good look earlier?"

"Sue got in the way," Mac said. Her finger was gently kneading the head of his cock. Fluid was soaking into his boxers. Jesus! Bryce would need to change his underwear before heading back outside at this rate! "I want to get a good... long... hard... look at this cock of yours..."

Glancing back outside to check no one was intrigued as to why Bryce was taking so long to get the drinks (or where Mac had gone), Bryce released Mac's hand and slipped his between her own jeans and her body. Finding what he was hunting for, Bryce smirked when he felt how wet Mac was. "You've been thinking about this for a while," he said, gently slipping two fingers inside.

"Hmmm... so long..." Mac said. Her lips were almost touching his now. Her breath was warm against his. Smelled good, too. "God, I thought about fucking you every time I jerked off."

"I'm flattered," Bryce said dryly, though with a smirk that he hoped told her he was flattered.

Mac raised an eyebrow. "You telling me you didn't think of me when you touched yourself?"

Oh he had. So many times. The things they had done in his imagination...

"I might have..." Bryce said, attempting a little mystique.

Another glance towards the others: still gathered in and around the hot tub. Rachel lounging against the side; Charlie behind her, giving her shoulders a massage. Junji had stripped to his boxers and had climbed in next to Zhu; the two now cuddling in an adorably sickening way.

Ethan, meanwhile, was downing his drink. His back to the kitchen.

Fuck: he might be wanting another soon.

"I think you have," Mac whispered. "I think you've thought about it. About fucking me."

"What if I have?" Bryce whispered back. "You've thought about fucking me."

"Hmmm... everywhere... all kinds of ways..." Mac leaned closer. Her lips were almost touching his. He could practically feel the energy between them crackle across his lips. "In every hole."

"That all?" Bryce said. "A little tame there, Mac..."

"Oh? And what have you thought about doing to me?"

One last glance. No one was paying attention. Ethan had his back to them, finishing his bottle of beer. She was so fucking close. Her body pressed against his. Fingers around his dick. His own caressing the inside of her vagina. None of that could be seen if someone glanced up, somehow seeing them through the bright reflection of the setting sun. To the outside observer they were just standing next to each other at the kitchen island. Very close to each other.

Fuck it. Carpe motherfucking diem. You miss all shots you don't take.

What was shocking to Bryce was that Mac kissed him the same time as he kissed her. Both of them leaned their heads forward that fraction of an inch to press their lips together at exactly the same time. The shock of their simultaneous seizing of the moment gave them pause, and for two seconds they just stood there, lips locked, not moving. Both of them surprised that the other had taken action too.

Then the dam broke. What had started as a simple kiss became a manic meeting of lips. Loud, guttural moans escaped between flesh smacking against flesh, as both of them pressed their own bodies against the other. Bryce's hand trapped between her jeans, as Mac's hand was trapped in his. Neither of them cared as they kissed. Tongues slashed. Saliva mixed between their mouths, partially open to release gasps and moans.

Bryce opened his eyes. Saw hers right in front of him. The amber flecks blazing like they were alive. Full of desire for him. At the sight of it Bryce's breath caught in his throat. He had never before seen a woman want him so badly.

In a way it was a little terrifying: Bryce was good, real good, but was he good enough?

Movement out of the corner of his eye caused Bryce to break off. His hand pulling out of Mac's jeans to grab a bottle; his fingers wet with her juices. Mac pulled out her own hand from inside his jeans and shoved her fluid-drenched hand into her hair, turning around to face the door just as Ethan walked through.

"Hey babe!" She said. Smiling warmly.

Bryce noticed the redness around her cheeks, and hoped Ethan wouldn't think much about his girl looking flushed at having been caught standing next to his best friend.

Ethan spread his arms. "What the fuck is going on?"

Bryce's heart skipped several beats. He looked at Ethan, trying desperately to keep his face as calm as possible. "What do you mean?"

"It's been a half hour!" Ethan said. Obviously exaggerating - Bryce and Mac had only been in here for half that. "Where's the drinks, mate?"

"Yeah, sorry about that-" Bryce began.

"My fault!" Mac said, interrupting him. "We were chatting about your birthday present. I was grilling Bryce for ideas. Sorry for keeping him from watering you lot."

Ethan made a show of theatrical disappointment, like a child who had been told he could not have any sweets. "Babe... we're so thirsty! I'm feeling the icy hand of sobriety reach out for me. I need the comfort of sweet, sweet alcohol!"

Bryce held out a bottle towards his friend. Hoping that his relief wasn't obvious. For one brief and terrible moment he had honestly thought Ethan had seen Bryce and Mac with their tongues down each others' throats. Fortunately, it seemed that the glare of the setting sun on the window had masked their make-out session from Ethan, letting him get close enough for Bryce to hear. It was a fortunate turn of events, and Bryce thanked whatever deity was up there for looking out for him.

(There was a deity a few miles away, as it happens, but she was busy eating tacos and had little control over such things as large celestial nuclear furnaces and the rotation of the chunks of rock that orbit them anyway.)

Taking the bottle, Ethan raised it in toast briefly to his friend before knocking it back. Gulping several large mouthfuls before pulling the bottle from his lips with a loud 'ah' of comic relief. "A toast to my good friend," he said, raising the bottle again, "and my beautiful girlfriend, who will one day bend reality with her awesome mind."

Bryce glanced at Mac, to see her regarding Ethan with adoration. He felt a shot of guilt at what they had been doing moments before: Ethan was not only his friend, but it was obvious that Mac had strong feelings for Ethan as well. Why was she doing this?

Bryce knew he was good, and handsome as fuck (of course)... but was he worth it?

"Hey babe," Mac said, "mind taking the bottles out? I'm not done scheming with Bryce about your birthday."

"Sure," Ethan said, giving her a wink as he leaned between the two of them to pick up the tray of bottles. He staggered a little on the way out, making Bryce wonder how many Ethan had had so far tonight. Bryce wasn't packing away as many as normal, and he wasn't entirely sure why. It might have something to do with the woman standing next to him, and a subconscious desire to not limp his performance tonight with a bad case of whisky dick.

Performance? Tonight?

Looking at Mac, after Ethan had exited the kitchen, Bryce saw her looking up at him. Eyes full of renewed passion. "Why tonight?" He said. "Don't tell me it's just because you were impressed with my performance earlier."

"Why not?" Mac said. Blinking slowly with amusement. "Sue definitely seemed to enjoy herself earlier. Why can't I want what she had?"

"All this time-"

"Because 'all this time' Bryce..." Mac said. She stepped closer. Her tits almost pressing against his chest. With her chin thrust out looking up at him, she looked every bit a gorgeous brunette goddess. Bryce wanted to hoist her up onto the counter, spread her legs wide, and fuck the shit out of her.

The backdoor was slightly open, though. He had learned from that mistake.

"I told you: I've always wanted you," Mac continued. Eyes blazing. Amber flecks dancing in her pale grey irises. "I've wanted to fuck you. I've wanted you to fuck me like all those women you've boasted about. I've wanted you to show me what drives them wild."

Taking her hips, Bryce pulled her closer. Her tits squashed against him, and he thrust his groin forward to press hard against her lower stomach. "This," he said. Slowly moving his cock against her body, drawing a line with it through all the clothing between them.

Mac smiled. "Hmmm... you feel hard... very hard..."

"I'm the hardest you'll ever have," Bryce said confidently. "Biggest too."

She raised an eyebrow. "I've had some big dicks before Ethan, you know. Some real... hmmm... monsters..." As she spoke, her hands reached down to Bryce's arse cheeks and squeezed them, pulling his hips against hers. Helping him grind his cock against her stomach. "I wonder... how will your dick compare, Bryce? It certainly looked big earlier, but Sue's ugly pussy was obscuring most of it, I'm afraid..."

Bryce wondered how true that was. Had she been watching from earlier, when Sue had given Bryce two blowjobs back-to-back? Swallowing his cum the first time, before the second blowjob had turned into an incredible bareback fuck in the sauna. Surely Mac must have gotten a good view of his dick when Sue had given her mouth a break to jerk him off?

1...34567...17