Wet Hot Eroshire Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all you've got, Bryce?" Mac said sweetly. "Are you telling me you're one of those guys who don't know how to use anything but their dicks on a girl?"

"I can get you off with every part of my body," Bryce said confidently.

Mac raised an eyebrow. "That's an ambitious boast," she said. "I'd love to see you back it up."

"Hmmm..." Bryce looked outside. The others were still around the hot tub. "We could-"

Mac placed her finger on his lips. "Not yet," she said. "Now's not the time. Later. When they're a lot more drunk. Charlie and Junji sleep like babies after a dozen or so, and Zhu and Rachel will want to watch trash streaming until they collapse when they get pissed."

"And Ethan?"

"You leave Ethan to me," Mac said. "I'll tuck him in and kiss him goodnight... then you and me can find out if we're worth the anticipation..."

Bryce had no doubt he would rock her world, and he was sure that Mac herself was a demon in the sheets. His cock was so hard it threatened to tear through his clothes to get itself buried deep inside Mac's warm, tight, and fertile snatch. Bryce was filled with a primordial desire to fill her womb with his seed. A tiny, evil little thought popped into his head right then:

How hot would it be if he got his best friend's girlfriend pregnant?

~~~~~

If only Bryce knew what was going through Mac's head right then: she had literally thrown her body at him, and it was only the fortunate (or unfortunate?) arrival of her boyfriend that caused Mac to back off. A few seconds later and Mac was sure she'd be on the counter getting nailed by Bryce's thick, hard cock.

Speaking of that cock: it pressed hard against her stomach - Bryce hadn't broken the contact - promising her a night of intense pleasure, and Mac fucking wanted it. She wanted him to fuck her in his bed, and on every piece of furniture in Bryce's room. She wanted him to fuck her in the hallway upstairs, down the stairs - on every fucking step - and in the living room. She wanted to feel his dick in this kitchen, and outside in the hot tub.

Mac desperately wanted to fuck him in the sauna. To have him hold her in his arms, like with Sue earlier today, and bounce her on his dick until they both came.

Hell: why limit themselves to the cabin? There was the beautiful outside to explore, and a lake to fuck next to. Why not go into the forest and fuck against some trees? They had all weekend to experiment, and Mac wanted to spend every moment of the next two days with Bryce's thick hot cock buried deep inside her.

The issue, of course, was her boyfriend.

She had to make sure Ethan wouldn't discover them. Mac wanted Bryce, but she wanted to not fuck up her relationship with Ethan even more. He was a good soul, and she felt optimistic about their future together. That future would be fucked up royally if Ethan discovered her with Bryce balls-deep in her snatch. No matter what, she had to be sure Ethan was out of the way before she could fuck Bryce.

"We better go outside," she said to him. "Before my boyfriend (and your friend) gets suspicious about why we're taking so long."

"True..." Bryce said, glancing outside. "Although on a serious note I genuinely need ideas for a birthday present for Ethan-"

"How long have you known him?!?" Mac sighed. "Come on!"

They returned to find the others hadn't really suffered in their absence: Rachel and Zhu were well on their way to being loudly drunk, while Charlie and Junji were sitting together behind the hot tub deep in discussion; all Mac heard as she approached was Charlie saying 'the prototype is apparently a great fuck.'

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Mac said, as she settled into the hot tub next to her friends. Ethan slid along the side to sit behind her, massaging her shoulders in a way that soon had Mac smiling contently.

"Sex bots," Charlie said. "Sekksu - the Japanese robotics company Jun's dad works for - is trialling a new prototype. Apparently the artificial vagina is near fucking perfect."

"Thank God you actually know what a real vagina feels like," Rachel muttered.

The others laughed.

"Why have a robot when you can have a real woman?" Zhu asked.

"A robot doesn't need to borrow my credit card when it forgets its own," Junji said, and smirked with pride when Zhu gave him the finger without turning around.

"What is a girlfriend for, but to spend her boyfriend's money?" Zhu said. Her voice gave them the impression of ancient wisdom being spoken; she even placed her palms together and bowed when she finished. As much as the water level would allow.

Mac felt Ethan's face near her ear. "So when are you paying me back for the shopping spree last Friday?"

"Tonight," Mac said, half-turning her head to kiss him. She ignored Rachel's whistling, and the half-hearted cheers of Charlie and Junji. Her eyes were focused on the man sitting behind Ethan on the decking.

Bryce sipped his beer. His eyes never left hers as Mac made out with her boyfriend.

With her pussy doing backflips beneath the water from the knowledge that Bryce and she were going to fuck later that evening, it was all Mac could do to maintain a casual demeanour as they all laughed, drank and joked their way into the evening. The sun eventually set beyond the lake; the last of its light leaving the calm surface of the waters, revealing the lights of the small docks on the other side, where rich fucks like themselves were also enjoying a warm summer evening.

While Ethan continued to sit behind her, occasionally massaging her shoulders in that most wonderful affectionate way of his, Mac fought to resist the urge to glance sideways at where his best friend sat. On the occasions her willpower failed her, Mac saw Bryce seemingly focused on whatever it was Charlie or Junji happened to be saying at the time, but each moment she looked his way Bryce's eyes wandered to hers.

A thrill shot up her spine each time they looked at each other, and her pussy ached to feel that colossal dick of his sheathed to his fucking balls in her. It was almost torture: Mac fought against standing up, making some lame excuse, and heading off somewhere in the hope that he could follow. It would be suspicious enough if they both disappeared, but Mac wasn't going to let him go the moment they started fucking. If Bryce and Mac disappearing together wouldn't be odd, if they didn't return until the morning then even dear trusting Ethan would figure it out.

No, she had to wait until everyone was out for the count.

Luckily Charlie and Junji were both drinking heavily. Not wanting to prune, Zhu was the first to suggest they move indoors; an idea that was eagerly taken up by the two men, and within just a half hour Charlie was fast asleep on the sofa, Rachel pulling a blanket over him before she sat down next to Zhu and Mac.

"So have you guys seen the latest episode?" She said, referring to the TV series that they were all obsessed with: 'Made in Eroshire'. It followed eight people - four girls, four boys - as they had heartache and drama, success and failures, and an obscene amount of unprotected sex in the big city of Coytoss. It followed the normal format of reality TV, with interviews with the stars being interjected between obviously staged footage of drama in nightclubs, homes, and even in a large shopping centre.

"Oh my God!" Zhu said, hand on mouth. "I can't believe Chantelle gave Darren a blowjob when she fucked Barry the night before! I thought he was the one!"

"He was certainly the one with stamina," Rachel said, smirking.

"Yeah, the editing team had a field-day with that," Mac said. Whoever the editing department had the idea to put the time in the corner as the stationary camera they had mounted (in secret, apparently) on the bookcase had captured the sex romp happening on the bed between the blonde Chantelle and the northern stud Barry... well, it had given her a great moment, as Mac jerked off watching these two fuck around for hours. It had certainly kept her horny enough that she needed to fuck Ethan twice that evening (something he quite enjoyed).

Perhaps it hadn't been enough. Mac was thinking about the pounding Chantelle had gotten from Barry - captured in all its sordid detail, as the version on streaming was uncensored - as her eyes drifted again to where Bryce was hanging out with Ethan.

She had heard the occasional snippets of their conversation, and Mac knew that Bryce and his friend were simply talking the same kind of shit they normally talked about. She wondered how Bryce was holding up: surely he was chafing at the bit as well?

Each time she looked his way, she caught him struggling not to look at her. It was like Bryce knew when her eyes laid contact on him, and he was desperate to return her regard. Desperate to look at her face, her body; all that she had promised would be his tonight.

Mac couldn't help but smile at the thought of Bryce being as eager to fuck her, as she was to fuck him.

"What are you smiling at?"

Mac looked at Rachel. "I'm wondering how it must have felt for Chantelle to have sex with that hunk all night," she said. Her finger twirled her hair as she spoke. "I mean... Barry is fucking hot even when he's not naked with it hanging out."

"Jesus... that cock is huge..." Zhu said. "How big did he say it was?"

"Eight and half inches," Mac said. Bigger than Ethan. She wondered if Bryce was bigger: he'd certainly looked bigger earlier, but by how much? Not that she cared much for length: it was the guy's girth she loved. Mac enjoyed being spread wide by her lover. While Ethan certainly wasn't the longest cock she had taken, he definitely had some girth to his inches. It made their sex feel so good, and Mac was always disappointed when Ethan went soft. Often after cuming, although on one or two occasions he had stayed hard for a second round.

But Bryce had barely softened when he'd emptied his balls into Sue (for the second time!) Mac had heard the serial seducer boast he'd often fuck women all night long, and she would have not believed him had she'd not heard similar stories around Princeton's campus of hot sexcapades lasting for hours, sometimes to the break of dawn, between hot and lusty students.

Then 'Made in Eroshire' featured Chantelle getting fucked in all her holes by a stud who'd not softened despite cuming, and cuming, until the bed was almost covered in their juices.

Mac wanted that. She wanted to be fucked in every hole by a hot stud with a thick, hard cock that didn't slow down even when pumping a hot and heavy load into her.

She wanted to get fucked for hours, and she knew Bryce could give her that.

Speaking of which: "Guys, I'm off," he said, standing and facing the girls. "Looks like the party is winding down here-" he jerked his thumb at Charlie and Junji, both asleep "-but the night is still young. I'm gonna head round the lake and see what's happening."

"Don't fall in!" Ethan said. From the way he was sinking into the chair, Mac knew he would be fast asleep soon, as well.

She looked at Bryce in confusion: why was he heading off to the docks on the other side? Sure, there was a nightclub and bar over there (as well as dozens of small cabins populated by rich singletons and married women who didn't care much for their rich husbands), where a guy like Bryce would easily find a hot girl to enjoy a night of passion with, but...

Wasn't she going to be his hot lay for tonight? Was he chickening out?

"Take care folks," Bryce said as he turned to walk out of the bifold doors. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." As he said that, his eyes, taking in everyone in turn, finally fell on Mac, and there was the slightest hint of a grin.

Mac realised Bryce wasn't going anywhere, and as she watched him head out down the hill, his phone out and lighting the way, she knew he wasn't going to be taking a nice night walk around the lake to the docks and the bustling hubbub over there.

"Mad lad," Rachel said. "Who wants to bet he falls in?"

"I reckon he'll get lost," Zhu said. "We'll probably find him tomorrow on our walk."

"He'll be fine," Ethan said, or tried to. A loud yawn mumbled a lot of what he said.

"Babe, you should go to bed," Mac said, not wasting a chance to get her boyfriend upstairs and tucked in for the night. Considering how much he had been drinking all afternoon and so far this evening, Mac was certain Ethan would be soon drifting off into a deep, deep sleep.

Deep enough to not hear what she planned to be doing in the room given to his friend, Bryce.

Nodding at her sagely wisdom, Ethan extracted himself from the sofa and headed upstairs. She listened to his footsteps on the landing above, and the creak of the bannister as he used it to lend aid to his tired muscles, until Mac heard the soft thump of a body hitting a bed.

That was the boyfriend out of the way.

Charlie and Junji were asleep.

Only Rachel and Zhu were left. As much as Mac loved her friends, she did not trust them with knowledge about her impending night of hot, cheating sex. She wasn't sure where Rachel or Zhu would fall on this obviously questionable moral act.

Struggling not to make her excuses and leave her friends chatting enthusiastically about what was happening on 'Made in Eroshire' - a move that would be most out-of-character for her - Mac clenched her teeth and endured another half-hour or so until, just after ten, she made a reason to head upstairs for an early night.

Rachel gave her an odd look, but Zhu seemed to accept it; Mac headed upstairs not concerned about her two friends, and whether they would be wondering what she was up to, or coming up to spy on her (God forbid!)

Recalling who was in which rooms, Mac walked past the room Rachel and Charlie had claimed right next to the top of the stairs; the next room was the one Junji and Zhu would be sharing; the next being the one she and Ethan had, and where they had enjoyed two rounds of sex earlier that day. As she gently opened the door to look inside, Mac gave thanks to the happenstance that had seen her other friends occupy rooms the furthest away from the one Bryce had claimed. It meant that none of them would be walking past when she and Bryce would be hot and heavy.

Ethan was out for the count; sprawled over the sheets and snoring loudly.

Mac paused there in the doorway for a moment; she wasn't sure if she was reconsidering, but the sight of her darling boyfriend looking so adorable as he slept deeply on the covers did make her feel a little guilty about what she was going to do.

But that just made it more important that Ethan had to stay asleep. He can wake up tomorrow after she and Bryce had finished with each other, none the wiser about his girlfriend's nocturnal activities.

(Unknown to Mac at that time, she and Bryce would certainly not be finished with each other come the morning.)

Quietly closing the door, Mac trod as carefully as she could, resisting the urge to look over the side of the bannisters; down where her friends were still loudly talking. Thankfully the noise of Rachel and Zhu's voices were effective in masking the creaks of the floorboards - despite the soft carpet - as Mac made her way to the fourth and final room in the house.

Bryce's room. The one he was supposed to have been sharing with a plus-one this weekend.

Well... fortunately for both of them that woman tapped out, last-minute.

Opening the door, Mac frowned when she saw the bed was empty. Had she misinterpreted the sly smile on Bryce's face when he had left earlier. Had he actually headed off to the other side of the lake? If so, was it to actually pick up women, or merely to escape the house, the temptation that was Mackenzie Frost?

Fuck...

Mac walked into the room, wondering what she was going to do. The obvious answer would be to go back to Ethan, crawl onto the bed, and pretend that this day had never happened-

Arms wrapped around her waist, and she felt his breath on her ear.

"Took you long enough," Bryce whispered.

Mac smiled. Her fears fleeing in the warmth of his embrace. "Were you getting worried?"

"I was," Bryce said. Mac heard the sound of the door closing, and figured Bryce had done so with his foot, as his hands slowly moved up her tight stomach. "Beginning to wonder if you had chickened out."

"I don't chicken out," Mac said. Turning her head to catch his lips, she enjoyed the moment of connection; the feeling of his hot breath on her lips; his body against her back, his bulging cock hard against the small of their back despite the clothes they both wore. Clothes she was itching to lose as quickly as possible.

"We're doing this?" Bryce whispered. His eyes were locked on hers. Those hands of his had by now reached the underside of her breasts, though he hadn't moved them further. It was as if he was waiting for her to give him permission.

"We're doing this," Mac said, and kissed him.

Their lips locked. The taste of him was immediate, and Mac loved it. Pushing her tongue into his mouth, she felt it slide against his, as soft moaning filled Mac's throat. She felt his hands rise to cup her breasts, and felt his fingers squeeze her flesh through her bra.

Fuck... they were doing this! They were actually going to do it! She was standing here making out with her boyfriend's best friend! But not just making out: the both of them had intentions to have sex. They were going to fuck: she was going to cheat on her boyfriend.

Mac knew she should feel ashamed, but all she felt was a rising erotic thrill of standing here as her tits were squeezed by a man who wasn't her boyfriend, while she noisily made out with him. She was going to fuck this man, and she was going to fuck him without protection. She needed to feel him inside her. Feel him cum inside her.

Mac moaned loudly at the thought of that.

"Shhh..." Bryce whispered, smiling down at her. "We need to keep the noise down. Rachel and Zhu are still awake."

"They're talking loud enough to drown us out," Mac said. She turned around in his arms, and wrapped her own arms around his neck, drawing him close to her. "Don't worry about it."

"You say that," Bryce said, smiling, "but I'm planning to make you scream, Miss Frost."

"How strange... I was planning to make you scream, Mr Hunter." She reached down between them to squeeze his cock. Jesus: it felt huge in her hands! It had to be much bigger than even the guy on TV! How the fuck was she going to take a cock this big? How did Sue take it?

"And how are you going to do that?" Bryce said. His smirk told her he knew exactly what she'd do next, and sure enough he offered no resistance when Mac spun him around her and pushed him backwards, onto the bed.

Bryce sat down with a wide smile on his face, and spread his legs dutifully as Mac saunted to stand in front of him, making no effort to mask her excitement at having Bryce Hunter on the bed before her. Leaning forward, Mac pulled his jeans down, and off his legs, tossing them aside as she regarded that huge bulge in his boxers.

"Guess I'm going to see what all the fuss is about," she said. "I hope you're not all talk, Bryce."

He winked at her. Mac's pussy was practically hyperventilating at the thought of whatever he had hidden beneath his underwear.

Time to find out.

Mac hooked her fingers between his boxers and his skin, and pulled the offending underwear down. Her eyes widened as she saw his thick pubic hair give way to the base of his cock. Her eyes widened further as that cock kept going, and going, and going; she pulled his boxers down, and tossed them aside. At some point she had come to rest on her knees.

"Fuck! Bryce, you're huge!"

It was one thing to see his cock from a distance, pumping rapidly into a horny blonde; it was a different thing entirely to see all of it standing proud right in front of her. Bryce was much, much thicker than Ethan, and easily more than twice her boyfriend's length. This cock was a monster, and Mac had no idea how she was going to fit all of it inside her.

1...45678...17