Wet T-Shirt Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelly gets fucked.
1.6k words
4.52
19.5k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trout1985
Trout1985
184 Followers

Katy turned to her aunt. "Please Aunt Kelly," she said in a whisper. "I want to watch it go inside of you."

Katy: "Ben, get behind me. You'll have a better view of his cock going in from here."

Mom shivered.

Katy, to me now: "Put it in her."

I stayed right where I was, aimed directly at her entrance. I took a look around the room. Ben was now sitting on the edge of the bed, just a foot or so away, and rubbing himself through his shorts. I think he wanted to stay right where he was. He was the original instigator of all this, but he seemed content now to just watch.

Katy was sitting next to me, still holding mom's panties to the side. Her hand was resting against my cock, which was resting against her aunt's pussy. The tip again pushed against her lips.

Katy: "Hold on. I have an idea." Katy was now extremely horny, and becoming more aggressive.

I pulled back slightly, and allowed Katy some room. She took the scissors I had used to cut mom's shirt open, and snipped her panties on the left side, and then the right. "Let's get your panties off Aunt Kelly," Katy said, taking the sliced material in her hand and ripping it off of her.

"Oh wow, these are so wet. Feel them Michael," she said, handing me my mom's soaking wet panties. "Taste them," Katy said, as I touched my tongue to them. Katy took them back from me, and held them in front of mom's face.

"Lick them Aunt Kelly. See what you taste like when you're super horny." Mom gradually opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Katy rubbed her aunt's wet panties up and down her tongue.

"Your son made you that wet," Katy said with a smirk, tossing them on the bed. "What was it that did it?" she asked, toying with mom like a cat with a mouse. "Was it when your son cut off your shirt? When he sucked on your nipples? Or when you felt his hard cock touch your pussy." Mom stayed silent.

"Now where were we," Katy said, returning to her previous spot holding mom's hands above her head.

She stared down at my mom, now completely nude, except for the tattered remains of what used to be her shirt. She took a look at her aunt's wet quivering vagina, and then moved her mouth next to her ear again. "Pleeeease Aunt Kelly," she purred, her voice turning to a seductive whisper. "I want to watch you let your son enter you."

Her aunt let out a guttural, primal sound. Her pelvis involuntarily thrust up in the air. A wet spot was forming underneath her, where she was dripping all over the bed. Katy: "We'll go slow, Aunt Kelly. I promise. Michael, put just the tip in her."

I re-positioned myself, with the head of my cock barely touching the outside of her exposed pussy. I took her legs, and spread them even more. I was ready to cum at this point, and was trying my best to keep it from happening. I slowly, very slowly, pushed forward.

The tip of my dick began to press into her lips. I pressed forward slightly. The very tip of my cock was no longer visible. Mom looked like she was about to hyperventilate.

Katy: "That's it Michael, slide it in. I want to watch the head go in her."

I was going as slow as I possibly could. Mainly, because I didn't want to cum. I looked down at my tip of my penis, and watched it slowly disappear into her pussy. Mom closed her eyes, as I pushed forward into her. I heard a soft moan, as the entire tip of my penis penetrated her.

I couldn't wait any longer. As I was about to push all the way inside of her, and truly start fucking her, we heard another faint "wait". I stayed positioned right where I was, once again.

Katy: "It's ok Aunt Kelly. We'll wait."

Mom: "I just... I can't think...." she stammered.

Katy: "You're wet. You're leaking all over the bed."

Mom: "Just... (heaving breathing)... wait...."

Katy: "You just need more.... stimulation," she said, as she leaned over and kissed her aunt on the mouth. Mom moaned into her, as Katy sucked on her aunt's tongue.

She broke the kiss momentarily to turn to me. "Michael, put a finger in her." She turned back to mom and whispered in her ear, "Your son is going to finger you while we make out," and resumed kissing her aunt.

Mom again moaned into Katy's mouth, this time as my middle finger penetrated her pussy lips. She immediately started humping my finger, as Katy moved her mouth down to her aunt's nipples.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. Ben was now jerking off to this.

Katy: "Aunt Kelly, this is so hot. My brother is masturbating to it, look." She did look. She watched him, and moaned, as her son inserted a second finger into her.

Katy: "Ben, come over here. When you're ready to cum, cum on Aunt Kelly."

Ben was already close. He leaned over my mom, and she watched him stroke his cock over her face. "I'm going to cum Aunt Kelly," he said. I removed my fingers from her pussy, and sat up.

She tried again to slow things down. "But.... you're....." she said softly.

She had just finished the sentence when Ben's penis exploded. The first shot hit her in the cheek. The next few hit on her chest.

When he was finished, Katy began to smear it evenly around her aunt's tits. "I'm so fucking horny," Katy said to no one in particular. She began rubbing herself through her little shorts.

She needed a release. "Aunt Kelly," she said, more urgently now, pinching one of mom's nipples. "Please let Michael put his cock in you. I have to see it. I'm so horny, and you're so fucking hot. Please."

Mom was silent. She was looking at her nephew's cum on her breasts.

Katy's breathing was now almost as labored as mom's. "Michael, your mom... didn't say wait. Put your cock in her."

I scooted back off her waist. She was squirming. Both ladies were desperate for their own orgasm. I took my cock in my hand, and looked down at her quivering pussy. "Michael, now," came the order from Katy.

Yet again, I lined my penis up against her lips.

Katy held her aunt tight, as they both watched my cock approach mom's wet pussy. I reached under her and grabbed her ass, and pushed her up towards my cock. Mom gasped as the entire tip penetrated her instantly. I held there for a moment, and waited for another "wait". I didn't hear one.

Katy: "Go in more Michael."

I did. A very little at a time. I squeezed her ass as I pushed her up. I looked down and about half of my penis was inside. She was so wet, it took very little effort.

Katy, about to lose it: "All the way in Michael. Balls deep in her."

One last thrust, and I heard my mom gasp. I looked down and my cock was all of the way inside of her. Mom let out a massive moan, and began to buck her hips slightly.

Katy let go of mom's hands, and whispered, "Your pussy is filled up with your son's cock."

Mom moaned meekly.

I stayed just like that. I needed to cum so badly. My cock was pulsating inside of her.

Katy slipped her hand under her own panties. "Now fuck her," she groaned. "I'm going to watch you fuck your mom."

I did. Hard. Mom screamed as I began thrusting in and out of her. Katy watched intently, fingering her little pussy.

I didn't have much left. This was all too much. I pounded away on her for as long as I could, before I felt my orgasm coming on. "Cum inside of her Michael," Katy moaned, as she inserted another finger inside herself. "Cum in your mom's pussy."

A few more thrusts, and then I exploded inside of her. We both screamed out. Her orgasm was massive. I continued pumping for a good 30 seconds after I came.

All four of us had come. Some more than once. We took a second to gather ourselves. The entire thing had happened so fast. She had just come over to the guest house about 45 minutes ago.

I looked down as I pulled my still-hard penis out, leaking some of my semen on her legs. Mom sat up, still panting. "I need to..... get dressed. This was.... my god I just need to go now."

She picked up the edges her soaking wet, shredded t-shirt. She attempted to make some use of it, but it was to no avail. She eventually put on her outer top and her shorts, and went to go back to the main house. "Don't. Tell. Anyone. Any of you," she instructed, on her way out the door.

Ben stopped her. "Aunt Kelly, come back tonight. If you want more. From me this time, that is." Mom paused momentarily. "And me," Katy chimed in.

The three of us sat there stunned. We didn't know what to do or say.

Katy: "That was so hot. I think I came twice."

I was still worked up. I took Katy by the hands, and threw her down on the bed. "Want to make it a third time?"

I quickly unbuttoned her shorts, and in one quick pull had them and her panties off and down her legs. Now it was Katy's turn to be exposed. My cock was already hard again. I flipped her over on her stomach, pulled her head back by her ponytail, and reached underneath her and grabbed her hot, tiny, wet pussy.

"Hey Ben. Want to watch your little sister get fucked?"

THE END

Trout1985
Trout1985
184 Followers