Wet Times at the Neighborhood Pool

Story Info
Start with music and just add water.
3.5k words
4.66
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music can make life's good times even more memorable, at least that's what I've always felt. The right song going along with the right event or setting, adds another layer, or special feature or something. That's why many people are sometimes reminded of a certain moment in their past when they hear that certain song. Anyway, like I said, that's what I think.

Maybe that's also why I have countless playlists stored on my phone for different situations. I guess I'm a nerd about music I suppose. So, as you'd guess, I have a playlist just for hanging out at my neighborhood pool. And last week, that music was the door opener for some new experiences.

I'm Rob and I love music..., almost as much as I love sex.

Last Friday brought to a close a long, tough workweek for me. I'd been on the road with clients for three and a half days, which meant I had to cram a weeks worth of work into a day and a half. Friday at five o clock couldn't come soon enough; so much so that I called it a wrap early, around 4pm, filled a large insulated cup with wine, changed into a swimsuit, and headed to my neighborhood pool.

The pool is a big one by typical standards, with sufficient space for the moms with youngsters to gather at the shallowest end while leaving plenty of distance from the other end where the adults tend to locate and enjoy some quiet. Plenty of sun-drenched deck area around makes for an almost resort-like setting. I let myself in the gate, since there is no lifeguard, and planted myself in an available lounge chair in the unofficial grownup zone.

The place was almost empty today, save for two mothers and their kids on the steps at the other end and an attractive black woman in a chair a little ways down for me She looked to be perhaps in her mid 30's, and wore a conservative, skirt style swimsuit like one would've expected to see on a much older woman. A striped rectangular pool float was lying on the deck next to her chair. Her broad sun hat and sunglasses shielded her expression however she smiled politely and said hello as I settled in, put some music on my small portable speaker and opened a book to read.

I always make a conscious effort to keep the music volume down at the pool. After all, it's a public space and not every appreciates the same music, or any at all for that matter At one point, Scott Hirsch's No-No was playing louder than I thought it should so I turned it down a little to avoid disrupting my polite neighbor. She noticed the change, quickly looked my way and said, "You can keep it turned up. That's great pool music!"

"Well okay then!" I replied and raised the volume up a little louder than before. "Is that too much?" I asked.

"Perfect!" She answered as another, more deliberate smile appeared from beneath her hat. Our extended eye contact gave me the opportunity to notice a little more of her this time. Her swimsuit, while conservative, did have a lower cut top which elegantly showed off the deep cleavage formed between her large and seemingly natural breasts. "She is certainly attractive," I thought to myself.

Returning to my wine and book, I relaxed off some more of my long workweek. Not long later I was hot enough from the bright Texas sun to need to hop in the pool. I looked back to her and said, " It is so hot! I'm going to get wet and cool off. Do you mind if I take the speaker over by the water with me?"

"That's a great idea. It is getting hot out." She replied. "I'll join you. The music's good enough to follow anyway!" Ten quick steps and two splashes later and we were both in the chest deep water, standing together near the edge. She left her pool float behind near her chair.

"Hi, I'm Melissa. Thanks for bringing the entertainment!" She said. "It was way too quiet before you got here!"

"Nice to meet you, Melissa. I'm Rob."

Over the next hour we talked and drank; as Melissa had brought an adult beverage of her own. I learned over that time that she had moved here seven months prior and was pleased with her new city and neighborhood. She was single and had barely dated since moving to town. More importantly, she was downright charming and a great conversationalist. I felt myself becoming more and more interested in this smart and classy woman.

As she sipped the last of her drink, Melissa sighed a bit and said to me, "I have to go back to my house now, unfortunately. I have a family member stopping by; not my favorite relative, but I'm obligated to spend the time. It's been fun hanging out with you though Rob. Will you still be here later? The pool closes at 9PM this evening, right?"

I hadn't planned for an entire evening at the pool but didn't have any commitments of my own. So I feigned a moment of contemplation and then replied, "Well sure, I can be here later. What time do you think you'll be free?"

"How 'bout I try to make it back here by around eight o'clock? See you then?" Melissa was becoming more interesting every minute, and her expression couldn't disguise her hope that I would agree.

"Sounds like a plan." I said.

She let out a slight chuckle to herself as she offered me a warm smile. She touched my arm, letting her fingers linger just enough to notice, then slipped gracefully out of the pool and gathered her things. She left her pool float behind on the lounge chair as if holding her spot was actually necessary. But it communicated the message that she really did plan to return. We waived to one another as she left.

With two hours to kill, I figured I'd be waterlogged if I stayed where I was, so left a towel on my own chair and went back to my house to dry out, have some dinner, and contemplate the lovely woman with whom I would spend time later. My imagination got the best of me, remembering the curves of her breasts, and beautiful smile. So as an expected consequence, I took a little time to indulge in some self gratification on the bed before putting on a dry swimsuit and heading back to the pool around quarter till eight.

I arrived back at my lounge chair before Melissa had returned and realized I'd forgotten to bring anything to drink. "Doesn't Matter." I said to myself. "Drinking isn't why I'm here anyway." I turned my pool music back on, a little louder this time since I was the only one there. The bright Texas sun was just beginning to set but the air was still quite warm. It made for a nice contrast with the cool temperature of the pool. With or without a lovely acquaintance like Melissa, it was a peaceful setting and I felt fortunate to have such a great place to spend my Friday evening.

It was around quarter past eight and the underwater pool lights had kicked on. I was back in the water enjoying the smooth groove of Move on Up, by The Dynamics, when I heard the pool gate slam shut, out of sight around the corner of the pool house. Then into view strolls Melissa; transformed into a goddess.

She was at least fifty feet away from me, but I'm sure even at that distance my expression gave away my surprise. Gone were the broad sun hat, sunglasses and her matronly swim attire. Instead, she wore a bright cutout one piece suit, cut high on the thighs to showcase her sensuous hips and her dark caramel skin. A deeper neckline than before revealed even more of her breasts. Her sun hat had concealed what I could now see as shoulder-length, dark blonde braids, which swayed as she strode confidently to my side of the pool. And now, as she approached without her sunglasses, I noticed her sparkling brown eyes, shining bright to match a broad smile. She even had a bottle of Chardonnay and two plastic glasses.

I, feeling my inner dumbass, was dumbfounded.

"Uh,... Hi!" I managed to blurt out.

"Have you been here this whole time?" She asked.

"Oh no." I partly recovered. "I went home for a while." I said this as my memory clicked briefly on the fantasy I'd enjoyed about her earlier. "I see you brought refreshments!"

"I wouldn't show up unprepared! Here, let me pour you some, Rob." She promptly filled the two cups and hopped in the water next to me. "Great song by the way!" We toasted our cups and picked up right where we left off: talking, flirting and getting closer by the minute, physically and figuratively.

It didn't take long for our mutual attraction to bring us almost face to face, as we stood in the chest deep water near the pool edge. I'm tall, six foot, and Melissa was at near eye level with me, perhaps only a couple of inches shorter. Her captivating brown eyes were my total focus as we talked, while my left hand found the perfect curve of her hip, the skin exposed underwater by the cutout of her swimsuit. Her right hand touched my arm, approving of my gentle but deliberate advance. She placed her cup on the side of the pool and leaned forward to kiss me. My mouth met hers as our lips parted, tongues touching, breaths shared as we embraced. Her lips were full and soft. I savored and devoured them.

I dropped my cup, spilling the wine as Melissa turned me ninety degrees, her mouth still pressed against mine. My back now toward the edge of the pool, her hands gripped my shoulders as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, buoyed by the water. The soft flesh between her legs touched the growing bulge in my swimsuit and she began to rub herself against me. She kissed me harder, forcefully, her long tongue swirling inside my mouth, diving deep toward my throat. She moaned into me as she pressed her pussy harder into my bulge.

"Oh my god, I need this!" She passionately mumbled, as she shifted her head to the side of mine and wrapped her arms around me, gripping my torso with surprising strength. I held her ass with both hands, but they were more there for the ride than support as she was in total control, grinding her mound into my bulging cock. Slow at first, her pace soon quickened, water splashing between our bodies. I attempted to match her movements but she was grinding against me so wildly, there was no point. Her breathing became a string of low gasps, until she finally climaxed, clutching me even harder as she quivered, and her pussy pulsated in pleasure against me. Her uncontrolled moans filled my senses. "Ahhhhh... Ahhhhh... Mmmm..." were the only sounds in my world at that moment.

After what felt like an eternity of ecstasy, her moaning transitioned to a quiet whimper and her fierce grip relaxed. Her cheek brushed my face and she kissed me again, softly this time. "I haven't been with a man in a long time. I couldn't help myself, I'm afraid." She said. "I hope I wasn't too much too fast for you, was I?"

Before I could answer, the underwater pools lights suddenly shut off. We froze for a moment, both realizing that we'd been humping each other in a brightly lit pool. While we were still the only people there, someone could have witnessed it. A few seconds after that the flood lights on the pool deck also went dark, and it was obvious that the timers on the pool lighting had clicked off on schedule, which meant that the place was officially closed. Not that there was any pool staff to enforce the time.

"Let's not leave yet." I said. "And no, you weren't too much! I'm hoping we still have some more splashing ahead of us, ok?" Melissa playfully kissed me and efficiently got out of the water. "I have an idea. I think you'll like this," She said as she retrieved her pool float and got back in. It was one of those typical, inflatable rows of connected tubes arranged into a long rectangle with a larger section inflated at one end.

Again next to me in the water, Melissa stripped her swimsuit off and tossed it on the side of the pool. My eyes were beginning to adjust to the dark as I noticed the melody and lyrics of Gravity by John Mayer emanating from the speaker. I could see the outline of her beautiful breasts floating free in the water. I reached to tease her nipples, as she tugged down on the waistband of my swimsuit. Whether it was her arousal, or the affect of the cool water, her nipples were hard and enlarged like I'd never felt in my life. She subconsciously let out a soft moan as I pinched and pulled on both simultaneously, while at the same time I lifted my legs up and out of my swimsuit. Now both naked, we embraced and kissed again, my erection pressing against her lower abdomen. Instinctively, I moved my hips, grinding my cock against her. She pulled back from me slightly, touched my manhood and said to me, "I want your cock in my mouth."

She pulled her pool float over to me and instructed me to lie on it on my back. Now, getting on a pool float is never a graceful act, so I awkwardly climbed on and then tried to roll over, sliding off the side and back into the water. We both laughed as I made another, this time successful, attempt. So there I was, lying naked on the float, Melissa standing next to me with my hard member presenting itself to her.

She took my cock in her hand, lifting it to the night sky, studying it for a moment. She lowered her mouth to me and her long tongue circled the head, licking and teasing me as she tightened her grip on my shaft. Then I felt her soft lips touch me, kissing all over the tip. I lifted my hips to her, but she denied my wanting, lifting her head away and quietly reprimanding me, "mm_mm." I relaxed my hips and she brought her mouth back down to my waiting erection. Then her lips surrounded me and she consumed my entire length into her mouth.

With one hand touching my balls and the other underneath the float to hold me steady, she moved her head up and down on my swollen rod. Loud slurping sounds blended with primal grunts coming from deep in her throat as she engulfed me faster and more forcefully. I rested one hand on her shoulder and the other found the back of her head, pushing her down onto my cock, my hips lifting as I fucked her mouth. We were building to a frenzied pace and I could feel that hot pulse start to build inside me when I lifted her face up, stopping her. I pulled her face toward mine and pressed my lips to hers, my own tongue diving deep where my cock had just been. Then I said, "Your turn Melissa, let me lick your pussy."

I rolled off and assisted her at assuming my position on the float. She was way more graceful than I was, even considering my help. I moved between her legs and lifted them up and toward her chest. Concentrating her body weight in the middle caused the float to sink such that her groin was mostly submerged, so I folded the lower end of the float underneath, increasing the buoyancy and raising her prize back above the water line.

Standing between her legs, her pussy presented before me like a desert for my enjoyment was one of the most erotic sights I've ever witnessed.

I began by gliding my tongue up from the crack of her butt, across her asshole, her slit and finally stopping to attend to her clit. She was wet from the pool water, but I could taste and feel the lubrication of her own moisture more with each minute. I pushed her thighs farther apart as I tasted her pussy lips. I licked and sucked, while Melissa moaned with approval. Given the darkness, I could not see much but it appeared she had shaved herself to something akin to a landing strip, the bare skin between her mound and thighs an inviting target for my teasing fingers

Next my finger found her wet cavern, then two fingers. She was soaked and slippery inside as I finger fucked her, gently pressing upward to her g-spot. "More fingers... More... Please..." She managed to say, her breathing heavy, her voice hoarse. A third finger, then a fourth. Melissa was panting loudly, "Yes.... Do that to me..."

My mouth sucking and devouring her clit, my fingers rushing in and out of her pussy, she gasped and moaned as her hand dug into my scalp. Soon after, she grunted hard like a wild animal as her thighs closed around my head and her body erupted in spasms against my face. Thankfully my nostrils were exposed to allow me to breathe because I was completely under her physical control. Her orgasm was as powerful as her last one but lasted longer it seemed, her legs releasing me well before the twitching of her hips had calmed.

Melissa took a deep breath, gave off a huge sigh, and to my surprise began to laugh out loud; Not a girlish giggle but a hearty, uncontrolled belly laugh. She rolled off into the water and came up still laughing and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She kissed me energetically, but I was now focused on the fact that my still swollen cock was positioned underneath her body, touching her pussy.

Her eyes told me what I needed to know, as I lifted her slightly, the tip of my cock finding the slippery crease between her labia, then lowered her onto me. Her limbs wrapped around me, she held me tight as I pushed deep inside of her. Without the challenge of gravity, the act of fucking in a standing position became a new experience. Holding her hips, I was able to lift her body and pull it back down with ease and satisfying pleasure.

She clutched me tighter, her head nestled into my neck. "Fuck me baby.. Fuck me...." She whispered as I plunged my cock deep inside her. The feel of the water swirling around my balls created an incredible new sensation. I was so aroused from our earlier foreplay that I knew I would not last long, despite having orgasmed at home earlier. I subconsciously pumped harder and faster into her wetness, my passion rising as I moaned into the night air. Finally, I neared the finish, my body tensed and I could feel my cock pulsing inside of Melissa, her hot pussy swallowing my shaft, my warm cum oozing out of me and into her.

We silently clutched one other for a long while after that, my cock still inside of her, gradually softening and withdrawing from her slippery vagina. My lips found hers, and we kissed gently, our voices still silent in the darkness. She unclasped her legs from around me and stood. "I think this is the perfect moment to say goodnight, Rob." She said. "We should finish on a high note, OK?"

"Ok." I agreed, although I felt a little put off by her sudden desire to end our night.

We climbed out of the water. She put her swimsuit back on while I had to search the dark pool for my trunks which had been carelessly tossed in our rush of passion. We made impersonal small talk as I then dressed and we both assembled our things. Despite our amazing time together, I was feeling uncomfortable at her distance. Without music filing the air, the near silence was a striking contrast to the mood only a few moments before.

As she stood and appeared ready to go, Melissa approached me and held my head in her hands, as mine found the curves of her hips again. She gave me a long, purposeful kiss, alleviating my insecurity at that moment. "Rob, I have never had an experience as erotic as that. You are a wonderful lover. Tonight was really memorable."

Knowing I couldn't top that, "Same here," came my feeble reply. However, the next statement from this strong and confident woman would impact me, quite literally, for the rest of my summer.

"Can you bring some music again next Friday?"