What A Beautiful Cock

Story Info
Wife finds friend's cock gorgeous.
3.1k words
3.46
37k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

"Oh my god, Jimmy, it's beautiful," my wife exclaimed as my buddy Jim leaned back on the bed and pulled down his shorts. His erect cock to sprang into view. Like a clown out of a jack-in-the-box, it jumped up straight and hard, and Claire gazed at it, admiring his dick like some work of art in a sculpture garden. Standing nearly eight inches above his pubic hair, it stood at attention, swollen and full, firm with excitement. Without hesitating, my lustful wife put out her hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft, admiring it, holding her fist just below his circumcised knob. Then she looked over at me and smiled as Jim grinned from his place between us on our bed. Beaming like a kid holding a wrapped birthday present, she gripped it as if it was a fragile and valuable heirloom. My pulse rate increased as wife eyed my friend's dick, as if she'd never seen anything like it. Maybe she hadn't. Mine certainly hadn't ever made her gush so.

Claire had playfully persuaded Jim to show her his hard on, which he couldn't deny having because it had tented his trunks for at least twenty minutes. After she noticed it, she began begging him to let her see, asking how he could be shy around a friend as close as she was.

We had skinny dipped together, many times, but before that night she had never seen him with an erection, so she began to heckle him, begging to let her see. Then when he finally gave in and revealed his full-blown erection, she gasped and admired that thick cock like a school girl seeing one for the first time, grinning like a kid on Christmas morning, staring at it with undisguised delight.

The funny thing was, it turned me on to watch her grasp it, knowing full well she wanted to suck it or have it in her. "I love it," she said looking over at me. I nodded, giving my tacit approval.

I'd never thought of another man's cock as being attractive, but I had to admit, his erect, thick manhood was impressive. It was the biggest boner I'd ever laid eyes on, although the only ones I'd seen were in porn videos.

"So, you like it?" I asked as my wife knelt by the side of the bed holding my friend's erect cock, delighted at the sight of my buddy's jaw-dropping erection. "You want it in you?"

Claire nodded. "Yes," she whispered in a throaty voice. Without taking her eyes off his impressive dick, looking like a woman admiring something glorious, she licked her lips. She didn't need to ask me to grant permission, but I wanted her to know it was okay with me. She spoke with lust in her voice and desire in her eyes, sporting a wide grin that told me she couldn't help herself, that she was about to fuck or suck my friend's dick. I knew, without a doubt, Claire'd have him in her mouth sooner than later, maybe--and I hoped so--she'd be fucked by the object of her affection. As I watched her admire it, I genuinely hoped to see it between her lips or disappearing into her pussy.

"Then you should," I said, feeling hopeful, my voice a little shaky, wanting desperately to watch her do it. "Jim looks like he doesn't need convincing," I said. "Right, buddy?"

Then, before he or I had a chance to say anything more, my wife leaned forward and placed her lips about a half an inch over the top of his cock head, then she swirled her tongue around the knob. Jim closed his eyes as she swabbed his dick, then she continued to brush the tip of his dick lightly. After a few seconds of that, she kissed the end of his swollen penis, lingering with her lips over the helmut.

"Honey, you taste wonderful," she said.

Then for the next five minutes, I watched Claire pay homage to Jim's dick, loving it with her mouth and tongue, holding it in her hand as she worked over him with expertise and care. There was tenderness in her caress, and she kissed and licked it as she massaged it with her fingers. Next she moved her chin down and licked the underside of my pal's cock with one long stroke like it was a popsicle, smiling over at me, kissing it again on the top, ultimately taking the entire eight inches down her throat and moaning the whole time as she pushed his cock head to the back of her throat.

"Oh god," Jim exclaimed, gasping as his cock disappeared between my wife's lovely lips. "She is good." Her nose eventually rested in his pubic hair and she held it there without gagging. "I may come," he said.

"You go ahead, sweetie," she purred, lifting her head, then--sliding her lips over his entire cock--she once again deep-throated my delighted buddy. He simply nodded as I watched her suck my friend's cock like a whore with daddy-big-bucks. She held her nose in his pubic hair, wiggling her head from side to side as she did, letting the tightness of her throat massage his cock-head, then she slowly drew it out, devotedly, pulling her lips along the engorged shaft and letting her tongue drag along the underside. Her tongue then wrapped around the forward portion of his dick, slipping out of her mouth just above her lower lip.

"You like sucking cock?" Jim asked breathlessly.

She nodded. "Ones as pretty as this, I do," my wife responded as she worked her oral magic on my friend's hard on, moving her head up and down his shaft, licking and sucking on the tip, saliva dripping down her chin.

"You don't mind?" he asked, glancing in my direction.

"Never seen her do it before, but she seems to like it. I like seeing her happy," I said.

"So do I," he said.

She'd seen Jim's cock many times. We'd skinny dipped together and being nude together was no big deal, but he was always soft, although quite long flaccid. She'd never realized he was so big when erect. That night she coaxed Jim to show her his hard cock when she noticed the hint of an erection in his trunks, a sizable bulge that spurred her horny interest. After the three of us went to the bedroom, he got on the bed with a bit of coaxing from Claire, then he pulled down his shorts. When a thoroughly-hard cock flopped out of his trunks, my horny wife gasped.

"I want it," she whispered, looking over at me, her eyes begging me to consent. I nodded my approval, and she quickly began sucking him. Then she got that sex-hungry look she gets when she just has to be fucked. I smiled and nodded again, knowingly, and she crawled on top of Jim, lowering her self slowly down on his vertical and very stiff cock as it contacted her pussy lips. She reached down, taking hold of his shaft, then positioned the bulbous head between her labia and forced her hips down, pushing my buddy's enormous dick into her vagina.

She'd never fucked another man in front of me, and as far as I knew she'd never screwed anyone since we'd been together, but that night she joyously bounced on Jim's hips and it excited me to watch, so much so I was shaking. Sitting up over his pelvis and forcing his erection up inside of her, moaning and grunting all the while, Claire was fucking Jim and loving it. "Come in me, Jimmy," she yelled, her hands on his thighs, steadying herself. "Come in my pussy."

I loved hearing my wife shout those things as my old friend fucked her, loved the sexual energy, and most of all I loved seeing my buddy's dick plowing into Claire's pussy.

I had teased her about fucking other men, made it a game, but until that night she never seemed to take me seriously. When she saw how large the bulge was in Jim's shorts, the first stages of his hard on, the sight aroused her to such an extent that she began coaxing him to show it to her. After he gave in and dropped his shorts, I knew she would want to touch it, and I was also pretty sure she'd be sucking it fairly soon. If she sucked Jim's cock, I was also pretty sure he'd be fucking her not too long after that.

When Jim came as she continued to bounce over him, scrunching down on his hips, and pushing her pussy tight up against him, forcing her spasming vagina lips down on his belly. When he had emptied all he had in my wife's hungry pussy, he let out with a huge sigh and held her against him. She had milked his scrotum, moving her hips around and up and down, and then she leaned forward and they kissed passionately as her pussy held all the semen his balls had to offer.

I watched them come down from their sexual high and I gloried in their passion. She collapsed on top of him, melting over his naked form, kissing breathlessly, and I asked her if she liked fucking my buddy. "What do you think?" she asked just above a whisper.

"I think you found a cock you like," I said.

She raised up a few inches and looked down on at Jim's face. "I think you're right," she said, gazing into his eyes. "I may not want to give this beautiful pleasure staff up," she added.

"You don't have to," I replied.

"Your wife fucks good," Jim said.

"Tell her," I said.
 He kissed her. "You fuck fantastic," he said to Claire and she smiled.

That was the first time Jim and Claire had sex, but it certainly wasn't the last. He was over every night for a couple of weeks, then she started spending a night or two each week at his place. She is openly affectionate with Jim, openly kissing and fondling him in front of me, and they have sex at least once a day.

He came over one evening when we were in bed. I went to the door to let him and when we got to the bedroom she was on the sheet with the blankets thrown back. Claire was nude, sitting at the head of the bed with her legs spread and her pussy splayed open. "Would you like me to leave you alone?" I asked. My wife simply nodded.

I don't know if she's fallen in love with Jim, but I do know she is deeply in love with his dick, but last night he came over and brought a friend of his. His buddy Tom is six foot six and a swimmer at the local college. Right away she noticed Tom's long fingers and huge feet, and Claire looked over at me and smiled. She ushered Jim and Tom into the family room and I followed them in.

"I thought Claire might like to meet my friend," Jim said, then he smiled and his grin told us there was much more to it than Tom's pleasant personality. "I thought he might get along real well with your wife," he added with a broad smile, "because he has one very big asset."

Once we were all seated, a thought occurred to me and I stood up and walked over to Claire. I leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear. "I'm going to let the three of you get acquainted without me as a distraction." She looked up at me and the gleam in her eyes told me she was grateful. She nodded.

I kissed her, shook hands with Tom, then told Jim I was going to let them have some time with Claire, so she could get to know his friend. "Take care of her," I said. He nodded and I left them in the family room.

I hadn't even got to the door when Claire took each by the hand and led both men to our bedroom. She told me the next day that she wasted little time once they were next to the bed, telling me she knelt in front of Tom, unzipping his fly, and reaching into his pants. My wife described looking up at him, expectantly, opening his zipper and taking hold of his incredible manhood.

Without being able to see it, she knew his penis was fabulous, and she was pleased at the girth of what she felt in her hand. As she held this new man's cock, her other hand unsnapped his pants and let them fall away. She told me she gasped with pleasure when it appeared before her eyes. Tom's cock was even bigger than she imagined, better than she's hoped, thinner than Jim's but at least two inches longer. "Oh my," she exclaimed when his pants hit the floor. She said his cock stood at least five inches out of the top of his underwear. It had to be nearly ten inches long, and Claire admitted she sighed, appreciatively, said she licked her lips.

Immediately she began sucking on Tom's cock, running her tongue around the knob, kissing the tip, then she told Jim to undress and stand next to his friend so she could alternate between each of them, doing one and then the other. As she described her time on her knees between the two men, I pictured her moving back and forth from one cock to the other, slurping and dripping saliva down their erections.

"I had one big cock in my right hand and another in my left," she giggled excitedly. "I could hardly get all of the head of Jim's cock in my mouth," she said, "and Tom is so long there was no way I could deep throat all of him, but I loved trying." It thrill me to hear my wife talk so openly about giving head to two men at once.

"I also loved having one of them eat my pussy while I sucked the huge pole of the other," she gushed. "I adore sucking two cocks at one time," she said smiling at me.

"I love having you be able to," I said.

"I can't believe you don't mind me sucking other men," she said, "but I'm so happy you do."

"Neither can I," I replied with a chuckle. "When I saw you go after Jim's that day after you got him to show it to you, I knew I wanted you to have others. It is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I told her, "seeing your lips surrounding another man's knob."

"I'm glad," she replied, "because sucking off someone in front of you was the sexiest thing I've ever done. I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I also couldn't believe how exciting it was. When I teased Jim into showing me his erection, I lost all self-control when I finally saw it. I was lucky that you didn't mind, because I couldn't have stopped myself," she said enthusiastically.

She explained to me then that she sucked off both Jim and Tom as they stood side by side, then climbed on the bed and took one and then the other in her pussy, fucking them both multiple times. Tom fucked her first with her climbing on top of him so she could control the depth of his incredibly long erection. Jim stood beside the bed so she could suck him while she bounced over Tom, then he screwed her from behind while she squatted on her knees on the bed after taking Tom's cum in her pussy. While Jim fucked her, taking him from behind, she sucked Tom as he knelt beside her.

Tom then persuaded Claire to try double penetration with the two of them in her at the same time, one in front and the other in the backdoor. Jim got on his back and Claire positioned her self over him, holding his cock up and sliding down on it, pushing it up into her, then she leaned over and put her breasts against his chest. Tom lubed up her asshole with a finger full of astroglide, then from behind he slid carefully into her anus. She said he was gentle, but she also said she loved the feel of him in her ass while Jim was moving in and out of her vagina. Fucking both of them at one time, but asked them at first to take it easy, to go slowly. The feeling of two cocks in her at the same time was "absolutely out of this world," she said, and now that she's tried it and liked it my wife wants it as often as she can. I'm all for that, and I told her so.

"I can't believe I never tried that before," she gushed with an eagerness that excited me just to hear. It also aroused me tremendously to find out she took both of them down her throat, swallowing all the semen each could produce a number of times that night. I came home the next morning, but when I got there both Tom and Jim had gone.

"Will you and Jim and Tom ever perform for me?" I asked, hopeful I would get to see them have sex. "I'd love to watch."

She blushed, fluttered her eye lashes seductively, then admitted that the idea really turned her on. "I'd love to suck their cocks and let you watch," my wife said as she snuggled against me, kissing me tenderly in the process. "That fact surprises me, but it turns me on and I'm willing to let you watch as they fuck me or as I suck their cocks. It actually sounds wonderful," she said.

It certainly surprised me that Claire teased Jim that night about being too shy to show her his hard cock, and then it shocked me even more that she got him to produce his hard on for her appraisal. It amazed me even more that she sucked him off in front of me, but the thing that astonished me the most was that I liked seeing her suck his cock, even fantasized about it later.

Since then she has sucked men's cocks for me to watch many times, and we now make a regular thing out of it. I can't tell you how grateful I am that Claire goaded Jim into showing her his erection that first night, that she found Jim's cock absolutely beautiful. It didn't bother me a bit, and I loved it that she took it upon her self to show him how she felt. If she hadn't pressed him into it, perhaps we'd never found the level of sexual excitement and satisfaction that we have. Thank you Jim.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers