All Comments on 'What A Beautiful Cock'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck!

Yikes. Wonder how does it feel to be pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A similarly thing happened with me, my fiancee and my good friend, no one else though. I'm a small 4" and my buddy is a thick almost 8". My wife fell in love with his cock and soon after him. They're now married and we're all still good friends.

Be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stories on one day. Quantity does not equal quality. Gave each one a 1* rating, based on the tags and skimming. Maybe you should switch categories author, this one doesn't seem to go over well for you. Try fetish.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The mentally ill men are not dying out. This author and his story show us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the last time she sucked your penis ? If she has it’s just to placate you because she likes to belittle you , and she doesn’t show the enthusiasm she does with big cocks . She’s keeping you around as a breadwinner and an easy foolish cuckold , while she says it excites her to suck and fuck others in front of you , really it’s exciting her because she’s laughing at how pathetic and absurd it is ! Jim just brought a guy with a big dick over to double team your wife without your permission and has absolutely no respect for you or her , damn you need to wake the fuck up and quit being a submissive to your wife and the never ending slew of dicks that she’s enslaved to . If you don’t kick the ho to the curb and keep letting her use you and laugh at you behind your back then you may as well start wearing her panties and drop to your knees and/or bend over for these guys too so she can take a break between go rounds ! Well happy hemorrhoids and cum swallowing to you and your cum dump ho !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cranking out the crap.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Thank you from taking the time away from sucking Waldos cock to give us this beautifully written and lovingly given to us picture of what mental illness looks like.

So when anyone asks "where's Waldo?", FTR, he's in this dudes oral opening.

You are the best troll yet kid. I still think you may be extremely ill though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, you been very busy writing these nonsense stories and most of them are a copycat of the previous1. Stop! and be creative. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m lease go sweat, your posting multiple like splatters of shite every day in LW. Sometimes I miss your name and almost start to read one. Case in point, luckily I stopped in time but thought I’d ask you to bugger off and take your tripe to fetish where all the other weirdos go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid cuck story. One star ⭐️ for this crap.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 2 years ago

I think it was a pretty good tale. I would have liked to see more interaction between hubby and wife, pillow talk etc.

For everyone who doesn't like this story why the fuck did you read it?

Literotica is clear on this category. It is expressly for 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.' How do you not get that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

True story ? If so why didn’t hubby participate the first time and how come the friend who should feel ultra privileged for his friend allowing him to fuck his wife brought a different second guy to fuck her without permission.? Sounds like hubby is out with zero say in his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MR CUCK HUSBAND AND WHORE WIFE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok polylvr, you're far too slow to understand. This category isnt only for Cuck shit. It also has btb and rac stories. We read for those not stories about a willing wimp watching his wife take on multiple men. You left out husband doing cleanup on sluts partners.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The wife of a friend told me that I have a beautiful penis. I appreciated her sentiments, especially since she sucked me off and let me have her fantastic, beautiful pussy that he rarely fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...