What a Bright Girl

Story Info
Alicent uses her wits to help with a snake problem...
1k words
3.54
987
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've ever published on here, so be nice. I thought maybe I could run with this idea and do like a series of funny, kinky shorts if anyone likes it.

The man faced Alicent, his chest heaving after having just sprinted over to where she stood. Small beads of sweat were forming on his forehead and browline, which was currently furrowed in concentration. She did not understand his expression. Was something wrong?

"Hey, Alicent, don't forget your mom owes my mom for babysitting your sister the other night," said the man. He straightened himself to full height and crossed his arms. A smirk crossed his face.

"Oh? Okay, I'll tell her," she replied as she hugged her college science textbook to her swollen bosom. The movement caused her breasts to press tightly against her body, and the fabric of her blouse spread open to cover her. The man could glimpse a patch of skin near her waistline where the shirt was lifted.

"My mom said that you should just repay me because it's not fair to make your mom do it. She has so much on her plate, you know," the man remarked as he took two steps closer to her. Alicent remained where she was, smiling politely.

"Really?" she replied, "Well I don't have much money right now..."

"Shoot. Hmm, well maybe you could just do me a favor instead?"

"Sure, I like favors. I'm good at them. What favor?"

The man walked up to Alicent and rested a hand on her shoulder. He looked into her eyes and appeared completely distraught.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well," he said, "I've been having some pain and I don't know what to do."

"What kind of pain?"

"Pain.. down there," he replied, motioning to his groin with his eyes. Alicent's eyes widened as she followed his gaze.

"Oh, you mean your snake?" She covered her mouth with her hand.

"Snake? Ah-- yeah, my snake. Yeah, I mean it hurts so bad lately. I'm not sure how to fix it and I thought since you're so smart that maybe you would know what to do."

Alicent blushed at his compliment and looked at her feet. The man lifted her chin with a hand and said, "I'm counting on you. Please help me."

She nodded vehemently. "I can help you. Just let me think..."

The man stood there in silence while Alicent bent over her science book, scouring the pages for an answer. He rolled his eyes.

"I heard of this one thing that girls can sometimes do to help," he said. Alicent stopped flipping through her book and looked up.

"Really? What is it?"

"Well," he began, taking a step closer so he could whisper the rest. "They use their mouths to suck up all the bad stuff inside so the snake feels better afterward."

"Oh my gosh, really?" Alicent replied. She felt both disgusted and intrigued.

"Really, really," said the man. He couldn't believe this conversation... or his luck-- was this girl really that stupid?

"I don't know how to do that," she said dishearteningly. She felt disappointed that she couldn't follow through on her promise of a favor.

"That's okay," he said, again resting his hand over her shoulder. He looked at her and smiled. "I trust you, I know you can do this."

"Well.. I guess I can try anyway. I really want to make your snake feel better," said Alicent as she set down her book and backpack on the bench under the bus stop awning. The man unzipped his pants and slid them down his legs. He removed his semi hard cock and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, and gently pushed her onto her knees. Alicent did not resist and kneeled in front of the man. She took his member in one hand and leaned forward to lick the tip. The man jerked at the touch.

Astoria licked her lips and said, "It kinda tastes funny."

The man chuckled and wrapped his fingers in her hair.

"You never did this before?"

"Never. No one's ever asked me," she replied. She opened her mouth to accept the head of his penis. She closed her lips and sucked like it was a popsicle. She slowly slid her lips off the end of his dick with an audible smack. The man groaned and tossed his head back. He thrust his waist forward. Alicent took his cock in her mouth again, this time moving her lips down further along his shaft. She thought it could be fun to see how low she could go, like limbo.

She kept working her head and mouth up and down his erect cock, and the man started becoming more enthusiastic in his movements. He took her head in two hands and moved her body so that she was pressed against the bench. Her shoulder blades dug into the cold metal and she could feel her knees beginning to ache from the awkward position. The man slid his cock down her throat until she started to gag. Alicent dug her nails into his thighs as she gripped him tightly. Her head was forced backward as the man pressed his hands against the glass at the back of the bus stop. He worked his hips in and out so that his snake slipped in and out of Alicent's slippery mouth. He did not stop until he cried out and quivered with emotion. Alicent couldn't understand what was happening at first and then she felt a warm liquid being shot at the back of her throat. She removed her mouth from his cock and spat it onto the ground.

"Woah! Was that the bad stuff that was making your snake hurt?"

The man tucked himself into his pants and backed away from the bench.

"Yeah," he replied, "you didn't like it?" He did not care one way or another, but asked her anyway.

"Mmm.. I don't know. I spit it out before I could decide."

"Well," said the man as he straightened his clothes and started moving away from the bust stop, "Next time you should swallow it because it's really good for girls. It's like a vitamin."

"Oh okay. I will, thanks!" she replied, smiling. She waved goodbye. Alicent remarked to herself that it was lucky she had been there to help him.