All Comments on 'What a Fucking Massage Ch. 01'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story,

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorabout 11 years ago
Great Start

Loved the slow buildup and great finish but there is room for so much more. You do title this story "Chapter One" What can we look forward to in Chapters Two and beyond? Perhaps his breaking out from the physio office to a solo practice?

As a "physio" myself, I found his reflection when, in his office, Charlie suggests he see her that evening at her apartment a bit odd on two counts. First, this arrangement was already implied in his earlier conversation with Jill. And secondly, I would be much more concerned with the sounds made by amorous clients in the clinic being heard by other staff. My MO, when I worked in a shared office, was to tantalize but stop short of orgasm, suggesting that further exploration be resumed outside of the office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?