What a lunch!

Story Info
I go to lunch with Mom, but end up eating out the waitress.
2.2k words
4.18
14.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

For the last ten years, I take my mother out to breakfast, lunch, or dinner, once a week. Just Mom and I, not my wife, not my kids, just the two of us. It gives us a quiet moment away from our work, our home, and we can have a nice conversation. Since Mom retired during the pandemic year, and I've been traveling less for my work, it's become sometimes twice a week. Now, with her not working, she needs an excuse to get out of her house, and with my kids all now out of the house, I don't have a lot of obligations that keep me running around.

So, my mom just had her 69th birthday, and she wasn't feeling well earlier in the week, so we skipped going out. But today she called me, and asked if I was busy, if football was on. It's the first week of no college football, and the week before the NFL begins Saturday games. My two oldest sons are coming home for Christmas, from the Army, and it's been two years since they were home; my mother of course was excited and wanted to discuss what we were planning for her grandsons' visit.

I met her at the Applebee's in town, it's equidistant for us, about 5 minutes away from each. On a Saturday at noon, it's usually not busy, and she had heard on the television that they had some kind of thing that she wanted, a sizzling steak or something. This restaurant is her favorite, but really, it's hit or miss. The servers come and go, it's rare to ever see one twice, and they are usually young girls with tattoos and purple hair. You know.

As we sat waiting for our server, she went right in on the menu. She found the sizzling items she was looking for, they had like five to choose from. Me, I just wanted a burger, so I was ready to order in seconds. As always, I scanned the restaurant. Cute girls in yoga pants, mostly this is what I'm looking for. At this place, all the servers dress this way, tight yoga pants, right up their crack, cameltoe out and all. Sometimes the pants are semi sheer, and their underpants are obvious through the material. On a rare occasion, one might even catch one without underpants, and we are treated to that sight.

Our waitress arrived at the table and took our drink order. Mom ordered an iced tea, and I got a soda. As the lady reached over the table to place the full menus, I noticed her hands. I have never seen nails like these. Big, like more than an inch long, and painted some kind of turquoise sparkle. I complimented her on these, and she blushed and thanked me. As Mom was asking her a question about one of the items on the menu, she looked back at me, and smiled. Mom got her sizzling steak, and I got my burger.

She returned a minute or two later with our drinks, and again I complimented her, this time on the scarf she wore around her neck. My mom of course is oblivious to what I was doing, but the waitress, Kelly, was not. Kelly was short, with blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, with a ribbon which matched her scarf. She was cute, for being around 60, certainly in the top 10 percent of her class. Her body was trim, and I guess they call it petite, and she was the only server in the place not wearing yoga pants. As she left us, and went to a nearby table, she turned her back to us, and I got a good look at her rear. Despite not being yoga pants, they were still form-fitting, just not vulgar. Her pants had ridden up her crack, and she definitely had a good form.

Kelly returned in ten minutes with our meals, and again smiled at me, and I winked at her this time. She blushed very heavily, like she had suddenly been hit in the face with a whole thing of rouge. Mom and I ate our lunch, it was good as usual, and we settled on some of the arrangements for my sons Georg and Vlad, and their visit. Each time I spotted this waitress around in the room, I checked her out, and each time she faced toward me, I made eye contact and smiled at her. She always returned the smile, but looked away.

In my many years of travelling, I've picked up many many waitresses. Hundreds probably. I don't intend to disparage them, or their field, but I have a kind of sense of these ladies, and what pushes their buttons. I'm sure 99% of them aren't going to work expecting to get fucked, but if you know what to look for, and how to speak and act, it's not too difficult to see them nude. Anyway, as I watch her around the room and make the eye contact and smiling game, I start to get hard. I'm stroking my penis along my leg, playing with the bulbous head. What better time to get laid than after a great meal?

My mom got a text from her sister, and I told her to call her back, while I go use the restroom. As I got up, I scanned for Kelly. I saw her at the waitress station, where they run your credit card. I walked over to her, she was alone there, and I introduced myself. She blushed again, and when I put my hand over hers on the podium, I could feel her melting. I chatted her a little, and then determined it was ok to go for it. I asked her if she ever got eaten out at work. She blushed so hard that I'm sure she felt like her face was going to catch fire. But she coyly let me know that of course she never had that happen to her at work. I told her I would meet her in the family bathroom in two minutes if she was interested.

At this point, of course, one can see that if done incorrectly, one might be waiting in the family bathroom of a restaurant, unknowingly waiting for the police to arrive. But if done correctly, a waitress might soon be appearing. I went down the little hallway to the family bathroom, and waited for her. Not even two minutes went by, and she knocked on the door, asking for me "Vlad, are you in there?" It was this little whisper that got me really hot. This little old lady was about to get the treat of a lifetime.

I let her in, and I took her by the hand. I pushed the door shut behind her, and locked it. I put her against the counter of the sink, and I went right in on her mouth. I kissed her, nibbling at her tongue and lips, and holding one hand behind the small of her back. I pushed gently on the spine between her lower back muscles, and pressed my pelvis into her body.

Kelly was breathless. I could tell this was not a frequent occurrence for her, not to say she was a bad kisser, but it was obvious it had been some number of years or maybe decades. I was very aggressive with her, each time at her mouth I took her breath, and I bit a little hard on her lower lip sometimes. I pulled her shirt out of her pants, and then tucked my fingers into the waistband of the back of those pants. She pressed her pelvis into mine, and surely she felt my cock against her leg.

I pulled away from her, looked her right in the eyes, and let her know how cute she was. I fiddled with her scarf a little, and then I roughly turned her around. I pushed her top half over the counter, and I pulled her pants and mommy panties down to her knees. I knelt down, and put my face right into her crack. I made a point of sniffing so she could hear me do it. I pulled her cheeks apart, and I got my nose right in there, sniffling like a dog might. I stuck my tongue out, and licked her from slit to starfish, and back again. She had a nice taste, little sweaty and a little pissy, and her butthole had a bitter taste like she might be a lazy wiper. I licked and licked, knowing that for most 60-year-olds, unless you have lube, you aren't going to be fucking without a good lick job. As I licked, I kept one hand stroking either her back or her legs, keeping constant contact.

It surely had been a long time since her last orgasm, because it was only say five minutes and she was pushing her butt into my face, moving her thighs around, and she was even creaming on my tongue. She was moaning, but in a way that she certainly was self-conscious about making too much noise. After all, this was a public restroom in a restaurant where she worked. She came all over my face, and I knew it was time for me.

I stood up, and as she tried to stand up, I pushed her back over the countertop. I undid my belt and zipper, jingling the buckle so she surely knew what was about to happen. My dick was rock hard, and she was about to get a good ramming from a beer can. I put my big mushy head against her soaked slit, and rubbed it up and down, poking at her clit and then splitting the lips, dipping at her hole, and then sliding up over her anus and into her crack. I leaned over her back, making full body contact, and grabbed at her scarf. I pulled her up, so we were both standing now, with her leaned against the counter.

I nibbled her ear, still holding that silk scarf. I pushed lightly at her pussy hole, and went right in. She groaned a little when the girthy meat went through the vestibule, and I felt her hotness. Inside her body was wet and hot, and I went all the way in. She was tight! I mean, my penis is wide, so most pussies are tight for me, but hers was definitely tight in the traditional definition. Her wetness from being licked was making it easy for me to go in and out, so I picked up the pace and the force.

I was pounding Kelly now, her pelvis bouncing off the counter with each stroke. I kept nibbling her ear and neck, alternately pulling her ponytail and her neck scarf. I switched it up too, rubbing her little boobies with my other hand, and stroking her abdomen with my open palm. I reached down to her bush, and tugged on the hair, in a way that she could feel a tiny bit of pain. I released her bush and went back to her belly and boobies.

I pounded away, she kept moaning and groaning and was totally out of breath, and I was getting my workout too. I wasn't going to last much longer inside her, but I was hoping to make her cum on my cock. I love the feeling of hot slimy pussy juices and piss all over my balls. I reached my hand down her belly again to her bush, then to her clit. It was bigger than average, but not cartoonish, and I started masturbating her while I was pounding her hole. She pushed against me, and I felt her whole body tense up, including the muscles inside her pelvis. As she came, she milked my load right out of my cock.

I thrust a few really hard strokes into her as I came, trying to force my load as deep into her as I could. I was super hot for this old lady, and I wanted to make sure she got all my cum inside her body, so she could feel it run down her leg later.

I held her body close to mine as my dick softened inside her. She pushed me back, and I slipped out. Kelly turned to face me, and looked down at my cock, and I guess it dawned on her that I had just barebacked her. She gave me a distressed look, but never said anything about it. She pulled her pants and panties up, and threw her arms around me. I kissed her again, deeply again, like long time lovers might. I told her I have to get back to the table, and I left her there to clean herself up.

She returned to our table ten minutes later, asking if we wanted dessert. Her demeanor hadn't changed, and she kept eye contact with me. I wondered inside my head if my cum was still inside her body, or if she had pushed it out in the bathroom.

Mom asked her for the check, and Kelly went to retrieve it. Kelly returned with the check, and Mom paid.

We left, and I drove home completely satisfied. It was a good burger, good conversation with Mom, I fucked a cute old lady in the bathroom bareback, and I creampied that lady. What a lunch!

vladm
vladm
149 Followers