All Comments on 'What a Nice Surprise'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I liked how you wrote everything with some realism. It was just as if two strangers hooking up, already awkward unless you are a player, add in the trans surprise and it only escalates the awkwardness, but you made it work out, they got over it. great job.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

It has been done but you made this story yours. Thank you for the good story

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

Was a pretty good hot story, but the amount of precum felt wildly unrealistic. Also, anal sex with just spit is terribly uncomfortable for both usually. Thanks for sharing!

BihusbanwifeloverBihusbanwifeloverabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmmm so hot I’ll be cumming thinking about this story tonight 😈

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Poly,

You know me well enough that this is not normally one of my typical stories, however I read it because I wanted to see your wonderful fantasy and sexual mind at work again!!!

This truly was an excellent work. I was convinced that Helen was not Trans, in your basic description throughout the story. She was described so clearly as a gorgeous woman, except at dinner, because of the shy reaction to the intimacy.

I was impressed with James response to the sexual response to her as a true beautiful woman and not a freak as many uneducated men would react because of your delicate treatment and perfect description of being a woman in James eyes because of their conversations and experiences at the restaurants and conferences.

Well done!!! Keep up your great work. As always I love your mind, true stories and amazing fantasies!!!

Cruiser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.