What a Real Criminal Would do

Story Info
Tabitha gets set up.
2.8k words
3.66
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Tabitha, only for a bit!" said Tony, the little boy I was babysitting. "I want to do it before Uncle gets here!"

I sighed. I really didn't like playing kidnapped with kids. They never understood when you should let someone go and took it too far. But there were so many shows with the bad guys capturing the heroes or a damsel in distress that was I really surprised kids wanted to do it too?

No, I wasn't.

Just like I couldn't be surprised when so many people grew up with bondage kinks after watching someone get tied up in cartoons since they were five.

"Fine, but only the arms and legs. You have way too much rope there." I replied.

Little Tony smiled and set down the rest of the rope, making sure to hold onto two pieces.

You'd think he was trying to tie up ten people with how much rope the kid found.

"Ok, sit on the couch, put your hands behind your back!" He demanded.

I guess we were starting.

I did what he asked and Tony hopped up behind me and went to work. The rope circled around my wrists and he finished it off by circling between my wrists. Making the rope seem like handcuffs.

He then came around to my front and did the same with my ankles.

Tony had just finished a fancy knot, which I assume he did to my wrists too, making the knot in between my ankles so I couldn't access them easily, when the doorbell rang.

"Awwwww, already?" He said.

I looked at the clock. His uncle was an hour early!

"Ok Tony, you need to untie me so I can let your uncle in." I said.

But Tony just took off towards the door and said, "Don't worry, I got it!"

Dammit. This is exactly what I was worried about. At least the Uncle I'm sure will untie me.

Tony opened the door and a man with a 6ft frame and medium build walked in. He had some scruff around his face and green eyes. He was also young looking, around my age of early twenties.

The man looked over and me and one of his eyebrows went up.

"Uh, hello. Name's Adam." The Uncle, Adam, said.

"Hi, my name's Tabitha." I said, then did an awkward side wave with my bound hands.

"Go wait in the car Tony. I'll be right out. Just going to help our friend get out of the little bind she's in." Adam chuckled at his pun.

"Ok!" Tony said before grabbing his bag and making his way towards the door.

I thought I saw Adam give the kid some money when he passed him, but couldn't think of a logical reason he'd do that.

Adam made his way towards me, a bit of evil in his eyes but I figured I was imagining it.

He first looked at my wrists then said, "If you want to know what a real criminal would do, he would definitely make these tighter."

I felt the rope tighten around my wrists then said, "Hey wait, you are supposed to be untying me."

"Right right, I am just trying to educate you a little before I do. Let me see your ankles." Adam then strolled over to where my feet were and checked out my ankles. "The kid sure knows how to tie a knot! However a real criminal would also tighten these."

Then he tightened my ankle bonds as well!

"Ok, you showed me what a real criminal would do, now please untie me." I begged.

"I think I like you too much as my captive."

My eyes went wide.

"My captive can move around way too much though." He said. Then he looked over at the pile of rope Tony left and smirked.

"Uh, isn't Tony waiting in the car?" I asked, starting to get really nervous. Hopefully he would go home, I could just find some scissors in the kitchen.

Adam picked up a length of rope and came over to me. Then he studied the rope like he was considering something, before putting it down next to me. He reached into his pocket with his free hand but I couldn't see what he was pulling out.

I let out a sigh of relief since he set down the rope before Adam said, "Nah, the kid's probably on the way to a grocery store to use the money I just gave him."

"What?" I choked out.

Suddenly something came at my face, it looked like some sort of rag. I tried to turn my head and scramble away but Adam got on top of me so he was straddling me then continued to stuff the rag into my mouth.

"Yea, he's just some kid I met. We aren't related at all." He chuckled.

Once the rag was fully inside my mouth he produced a small roll of duct tape. Probably from his back pocket as well, then started to wrap the tape around my head. He made sure to press the tape down so it'd seal my lips.

He then grabbed the rope he had before and looked down at me. "I should give the kid a bonus for getting you so nicely tied and leaving extra rope. He couldn't have made it any easier. I was just going to knock you out with something but this is way more fun."

I gasped with surprise and tried to buck him off, but he was too heavy. Still, he knew what I was trying to do.

"Ah ah ah," He scolded. "You can't go anywhere anymore. Because guess what? I'm a real criminal, so I won't let you get away now."

Then he flipped me over and I felt the new piece of rope work its way around my elbows. The rope pulled them together before I felt him cinch it to make a final knot. After he was satisfied, he got off me briefly and retrieved more rope, working these stripes around my knees and thighs.

"Ok, I'm going to go get your personal transportation box out of my van. I made it just for you!" Adam said, then he got up and left with a skip in his step.

Figuring this was my only chance, I quickly tried to untie my wrists. But the rope was in between them! The damn kid really did make sure I couldn't get out of these bonds without assistance.

When he came back it was with a giant box. I didn't know how he got it through the door, I was too busy trying to get out of my bonds.

"Isn't it beautiful? I've been planning this for a while. I always thought you were beautiful, Tabitha, but you needed to be mine."

He starts to unpack the box. There were apparently items already in there, one of them being a drill! Then I see him taking out screws in a tiny cardboard box.

He also unpacks several chunks of wood. They all have padding on one of the sides and the padding makes a half circle cut out in the wood. When he finishes, he turns to me and says, "Alright, time to get the packing started."

Even though I'm trying to hinder the process by squirming as much as I can, he still easily picks me up and puts me standing in the box.

The side facing him is open, so I try to just hop out, but before I can he shoves a piece of wood at my feet and starts drilling.

I found that an identical piece of wood was already behind my feet, with a half circle of padding pressed against my ankles. By him putting in the other half circle of wood, it effectively squishes my feet even more together, and makes sure they stay in one place. Both pieces form a padded circle around my ankles, exactly to my size. With the extra bond making sure I couldn't get out of the box, I started to thrash as a last ditch effort.

If my struggles made securing me in the box any harder, he doesn't show it. He just finishes drilling in the screws, effectively securing the wood.

Next he lines up another piece around my waist and drills this in as well. Lastly is my shoulders.

Now I'm completely trapped in the box. I try to move around but the wood doesn't give at all, even with the padding surrounding the wood bonds.

Adam looks me in the eye with a smile and says, "Ok love, time to go to your new home!"

I throw some begging eyes at him but it doesn't stop a giant wood panel being slammed onto the missing side of the box. Then there's more drill noises, most likely securing the last screw in my hypothetical coffin.

Next I feel the box tilt, he must have it on a dolly, then roll towards what I know is the front door.

I screamed and tried to struggle in my bonds but they were too strict. I couldn't move enough for anything, and hardly any sound had made it out from the screaming. The wood made sure that even if I somehow got myself out of the rope, I'd need superhuman strength to break the wood.

Wherever the man was taking me, he made sure I wouldn't have any choice in the matter.

----------------------------------

After a long car ride where I made as much noise as possible(effectively none), I felt the box I was in tilt again. I was being rolled into my "new home".

Apparently my new home was down some stairs, because I felt obvious small drops and Adam grunted making sure I didn't fall.

I didn't hate him any less for it.

When I stopped moving the sound of a drill came back, and pretty soon a side of my hypothetical coffin was gone again.

As soon as Adam saw my face he smiled, "How's my prisoner?" he asked.

I just glared, knowing no sound would make it out if I yelled profanities.

"Oh come on. I planned such wonderful things for you. You'll grow to love it here."

He then started unscrewing the top two pieces of wood securing me in the box. Before he started on the third, and last, piece securing my legs, he stopped.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion but he didn't look at my face to see it. Instead he bent me over slightly and started working on untying my hand and elbow bonds.

Once they were free, my struggles were half hearted because my feet were still secure in the box with wood and rope.

Smart man.

He put a leather sort of cuff on each of my wrists, making sure I couldn't pull them off with a padlock on each. No key in sight.

Next, he slipped a collar around my neck, securing this with a padlock as well before I felt my hands being pulled up behind me with chains attaching them not only to each other, but to my collar as well.

Finally he bent down to take out the screws that secure my legs in the box. Afterwards he untied my legs as well and ushered me out of the box.

He grabbed the chains restraining my hands then pushed me over to a room.

The cement was cold on my bare feet, we were obviously in a basement, and it was unfinished.

When we entered the room, before I had the chance to take it in, a silk cloth was being tied around my eyes.

"Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise." Adam said.

I was pushed forward once more and then he made me spread my legs slightly before ushering me forward just a couple more feet.

I soon felt the same leather that was around my wrists, locked around my ankles.

When both ankles were bound, I felt Adam clipping separate rope onto each of my wrist cuffs. While he did this I tested my ankle restraints and found they were already connected together by some sort of pole, making it so I couldn't move either one in any direction.

Adam removed the chains connecting my wrists to my collar then took off the blindfold and said, "ta da!"

My eyes went wide as I found I was straddling some sort of weird looking saddle. My ankles were restrained below, each attached to some sort of pole that was covered in the middle.

Luckily, the restraints on my wrists were extremely loose. I could move my arms around almost anywhere, but my feet kept me rooted in place.

Also, even though I was straddling the weird saddle, I wasn't sitting on it. I hovered about half a foot above it.

Adam watched me take it all in with pride in his eyes. Once I was done, he went to the corner, approaching some sort of control panel I hadn't seen yet.

Then without warning, he pushed a button.

Click click click

I didn't know what the sound meant at first till I felt my hands being pulled towards where the rope connected to a pulley in the ceiling.

I started struggling, my little bit of movement being taken away more and more with each click of the system.

My feet also started being pushed apart, which caused me to look down.

I now realized with horror that not only were my arms being pulled up, but my feet were being pushed apart.

Adam of course noticed when I realized this but all he gave was a shrug as he continued to hold the button and said, "I was too lazy to design them separately, So how far your arms can take it will be how far your feet will go as well."

The gleam in his eyes told me that the reasoning behind the two working in tandem was anything but laziness. I would have called him out on his bullshit but my mouth was still full of rag.

The system seemed to work terribly slowly. Restraining all four limbs at once with each click that ensued. Adam's eyes shined with amusement, like me being slowly put into a spread eagle position was the best TV ever.

No matter how much I pulled or tried to hinder the system doing this, the movement didn't even falter. By the time all four limbs were pulled taunt, I couldn't move an inch. Then Adam finally let go of the button causing this horrible trap.

I was also firmly planted on the saddle.

"Oh right," Adam snapped his fingers, "Let me change your gag."

He then left the room for a brief period in which I tried, and failed, to escape. No surprise there. While he was gone I noticed how perfectly I was seated. All limbs pulled to their max while I was comfortably stuck on the saddle. His claim of preparing for me for a while sunk in with how perfect it was.

After I heard him come back in the room, he began unwinding the tape around my head, "Can't have your skin getting irritated by the tape. Believe it or not, I wouldn't enjoy you being in pain." He said. Then he ripped off the last of the tape, causing me to wince.

He looked at me sheepishly and apologized with, "Sorry, no pain starting now." Then as he pulled the rag out of my mouth he said, "As my prisoner, you get some various benefits. One of them you are sitting on."

"Please let me--" Was all I got out before a large red ball was shoved into my mouth and two straps secured it to my head.

"Since I am taking a bit of your freedom, I thought I would give you a bit of bliss. That way, in the highly unlikely situation of your escape, you will come back to experience it again." He added.

Adam then stepped over to the control panel again and finished with a "This should make things a bit more even," before he flipped a switch and the saddle started to vibrate.

I tried holding back my moans for as long as I could but they were wrenched from me when Adam turned the vibration up.

As soon I let them loose I got the biggest grin from him, lighting up his face knowing I was enjoying myself.

When I experienced a climax he moved closer to me and said, "Alright, as much as I enjoy watching you, I do have other things to do. This all doesn't pay for itself. Don't worry, I'll leave the saddle on for you to enjoy."

I tried to ask when he would be back but it came out muffled. Thankfully, he understood the questions and replied, "Probably not for a couple hours." then smirked and left.

Another climax started building and I hated to admit that he was right. I really did have a feeling I would grow to love it here.