What a Tease Deserves

Story Info
Dark and rough... but not quite what you think...
1.2k words
3.93
17.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had been teasing him for months. She was gorgeous. Petite, curvy with a stunning smile that he enjoyed seeing she had the biggest tits he had ever seen but they were hot as hell. Since she split up with her boyfriend a couple of months back she had teased him mercilessly and tonight he had had enough. She had invited him round to watch a movie. He had other plans. The little cock-tease was going to get some tonight. He was dressed in his usual black jeans and t-shirt as he made his way round to her house.

Grinning he knocked on her door, bag in hand and waited as she opened it. She smiled as she saw him and that was when he struck. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back inside the house -- his heel kicking the door closed behind him hard as he went. She looked shocked as he rammed her up against the wall knocking the breath out of her. The little slut was wearing a short black dress and nothing else tonight. Almost as if she knew what he had planned.

He kissed her breathless mouth hard and slid his hand between her legs. He grabbed a handful of her panties and tore them away making her scream as the material pulled at her skin before it ripped.

"Shut up slut -- you want this..."

His hand shifted from her throat now to her hair as he grabbed a handful, keeping her in place as he drove two fingers into her cunt.

"Fuck, you're wet already... what a dirty fucktoy..."

Mercilessly he fucked her with his fingers as she panted trying to catch her breath. He could see her big eye staring up at him in shock and it only turned him on more. He leaned down and bit the side of her neck, marking her, making her whimper in fear. Letting go of her hair he grabbed the front of her dress and tore it in two pieces leaving her stood there in just her bra and ripped dress.

Brutally he kicked her legs out from under her, dropping her to her knees. She landed hard and a sob escaped her lips. Kneeling there looking up at him was how she should be. As he looked down with satisfaction he undid his belt, sliding it off for later. He undid his jeans and pulled them down enough to slide his hard, thick cock free. Her big eyes widened even more. The power coursing through his veins had his cock harder than it had ever been in the past.

"Open your mouth cunt..."

She looked at him and shook her head. He reached down, slid his hand into her bra and grabbed her tits, hauling them out of her bra and letting go. He slapped his hand across them hard leaving finger marks. Grabbing her nipples, he twisted them hard making her shriek and as her mouth opened he let go, grabbed his cock and force it in.

"Bite me and I will make you sorrier that you can believe fucktoy."

Gripping her head tightly with both hands he began to saw his cock in and out of her mouth. He could hear her gagging and choking and felt his cock throb even harder. Looking down he could see the tears streaming down her cheeks as she tried to take all his cock in her mouth and throat... He could see the drool dripping down her chin as she failed to wallow properly due to face fucking he was giving her. Fuck he had waited so long for this.

He pulled out, tilted her head back and fisted his cock twice before he exploded. He hadn't cum in the last few days, he had planned this for a while and the amount of cum that blasted out of his cock would have broken records. Stream after stream coated her face until she was unrecognisable. It dripped down onto her tits and mingled with the tears and drool already there. Spent, momentarily, he leg her go and she fell back, leaning against the wall gasping for the breath so long denied her.

He grabbed her dress and pulled it off her. Using it he wiped up most of the cum then dropped the dress on the floor. Taking a fist full of her hair in one hand and his bag in the other, he dragged her scrambling fucktoy self across the floor into the bedroom. Drawing her up by her hair he shoved her face first down onto the bed and gripped her arms drawing them up behind her back.

Reaching into the bag he drew out a pair of cuffs and fastened them around her wrists behind her back. She tugged at the futilely as he moved her into a kneeling position. She felt him wrap his belt around her neck and pull it tight. Suddenly she was struggling for breath again and he pulled her upright by it. Hands bound she couldn't resist as he choked her. Loosening the belt slightly he let her fall face down into the bed, no hands free to break her fall. He drew out from his bag the rope he had brought with him and doubling it up he sliced it down across her ass.

She whimpered and screamed into the pillows as he whipped her ass -- the red lines that appeared at first merging into one glowing series of marks -- crimson stains on her pale skin. He marvelled at how pale her skin was, about how beautiful the lines of rope welts he left looked.

He dropped the rope and pushed her over onto her back. Her arms trapped under her now. Her eyes were glazed, almost as if she were beyond thought. He would change that. He slapped her cunt hard and she shrieked -- coming back to the world in shock looking up at him. His clothes were off now, his hard cock throbbing in his hand. She looked at him in trepidation now.

He gripped her ankles, spreading them painfully wide he knelt between her legs. Ramming forwards he speared her cunt with one sharp thrust, his aim true as he buried the full length of his thick cock deep in her fuckhole. She groaned, a deep low sound as he filled her, full of need and submission. He set a hard pace, ramming back and forth in her cunt. She came hard, three times in quick succession the cried out -- she was so sensitive.

This only made him fuck the cunt harder. His teeth sank into her breasts making her shriek, his hands around her throat as he fucked her. He could see the marks on her tits from his bites and knew they would last for days, weeks, marking her as his.

"You're my cunt now slut, my fucktoy and cum hole... I am going to use you how I want -- when I want..."

She came again screaming her orgasm loud enough to terrify the neighbours. He thrust deep into her once more and pumped his cum into his new meat. Only the second time he came in day, his cum was overflowing and as he slid out it dribbled down over her ass crack to pool on the sheets beneath her. He stood shakily looking down on the well fucked slut, marks of his cum still on her face, a pool of it under her ass and laughed.

He knelt slowly and rolling her slightly undid the cuffs releasing her arms. He stroked her hair.

"I know you enjoyed my stories but was real life as good as you hoped..."

"Yes Master... Thank you..."