What Abraham taught

Story Info
Domineering mistress wife.
1.4k words
3.87
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've been waiting for this for days haven't you?' Portia said.

Lying flat on my back, arms locked to my side as required, i watched my wife hitch up her miniscule black leather skirt and straddle my face. With her legs locking my arms in place, this wasn't a matter of negotiation. i watched her manicured nails run up either side of her bare sex. There was just enough trimmed pussy hair left there to hold the most hypnotic scent. There was enough shaved clean to show off her luxuriant flaps, the blood swollen labia that had been exercised hard. The designer watch that I had paid for, costing thousands, slipped down her wrist. 'Neat huh', Abraham had drawled, 'it exactly matches the one you bought me.'

My mouth is so damned dry. It so so parched with excitement, that I can barely speak. I adore her and crave this. He has taught her how to administer it all.

'Ten days Miss' I whisper. It has been ten heart aching, cock wrenching days. If my member wasn';t caged, i would have jerked it clean off my body. i haven't called my wife by her name in months. Routinely now, Portia is 'Miss'.

Miss watches me. She is curious about my descent, my hurtling capitulation into submission. She has often said that i probably needed it. She watches my nostrils flare. i am breathing the scent in, drawing down the addiction into the basement of my lungs. She knows that I want to crane my neck and kiss her sex, but then that, would be the end of it. Miss doesn't tolerate impatience. I must wait for her.

'Did you beg him....to lick my cunt?' she asked after a moment or two.

I feel my ears redden and then my cheeks colour.

'Yes Miss' I admit ashaned.

She is watching me intently. There is no smirking, no insult yet. She simply wants to know. That I cannot restrain myself, that i beg him to let me worship her sex is a quiet fascination for her. i used to fuck my wife rather than lick another guy's spunk from out of her sex. I try not to stare too hard at her majesty, but her labia are now caressing folds of opulent flesh. I can almost reach the gaping hole between them. She is utterly changed by what he does with her. You cannot take ten inches of thick girth pounding cock between your legs and remain the same. When he breeds her, birthing will be easy.

'What did he say?' she asked, running her hand up to brush back her hair. The expensive watch plays roller coaster. From down here her breasts look big, but they will get bigger, much bigger.

'Miss, he said that begging was vile. i had to wait and accept your favour, as and when you chose.' There, i gulped down a breath. I should have said 'master', not 'he'. She could slap my face and i couldn't stop her.

Instead, she smiled.

'You know the rules Ben. if you do the housework, if you tell our friends that you are grateful to Abraham for dating me, eventually, I will eventually have you worship' she said softly.

'i am...am grateful Miss' i whisper.

'Karen next door, she asked you whether Abraham was fucking me, didn't she?' Miss taunted. She paused. 'what did you say?'

'yes' i hissed. Hell I need this, respond to it, but the public humiliation is a burden.

'And?' I felt her move on my chest. She could simply get up and go. Then I would die inside. Then there would be nothing left of my addicted soul.

'i said that i asked master to take over, because.....i couldn't satisfy you' I said quickly. It really screwed my head, but i said it. It was in any case, the truth. i had told the neighbour that boldly, like it was a shocking lie. Karen was a nosey bitch. Others would know soon enough. Karen knew now. She smelled squirm truth as sure as cooked cabbage.

'Well,' Miss said, 'you don't. I'm glad you asked him. I've always wanted him...not you'.

That was terrible i know. I was meant to resist when he came onto her. i was meant to object at that nightclub and then still watch her go off with him for the night.

She dropped her sex against my lips. the rule was, you kiss until she signaled that you can tongue. i heard her gasp as she felt my lips. She liked this. She liked doing it most if he was there to watch. When she eased up again, my lips were wet. i wanted to lick them. Instead, i murmured, 'I'm not good enough for you. You're meant to be with him.'

'Yes' she agreed simply. Her fingers came down and ran playfully through my hair. the smell of her was intoxicating. I could always smell him on her. There was no other scent than that anointed by his brutal applicator.

'What has Abraham been teaching you?' she wondered.

I tightened my lips. Please god mistress, Let me lick your cunt out!

'To suck his cock?' she wondered when I refused to answer.

'No! No....miss!' i begged.

She smiled. That would come. There would come a sunlit quiet afternoon when I would kneel, open my mouth and gratefully accept my masters gliding cock into my mouth. That was what weak men did, they submitted. Again she started to move. Again, i panicked.

'About instinct, master taught me about instinct!' i offered urgently.

She dropped onto my mouth again and stroked my ear which was the signal to lick. When her strokes ceased, i was to stop. She tasted salty, creamy and of his thick and powerful semen. He had marked her again.

'Go on' she ordered and lifted upwards. I couldn't stop myself licking my own lips this time. The bitch, his bitch, was utterly divine. Quickly i sought the teaching. i had to please her.

'Master said that i was beta stock. In the ancient times there was alpha and beta and the beta served their masters and mistresses in the clan. He said it was instinct for me to lick, because it showed you that I would never dare to compete, to try and breed you.' i stammered.

Portia laughed, 'yes, you'd better never try that!' She pinched my ear, and watched me grimace me grimace.

'And its my instinct to be a bitch, to be alpha?' she queried.

'yes, yes Miss!' I chirped.

She nodded, smiling at me playfully. 'Karen told me that she told her husband what you said. She said that was always a risk because i fancied Abraham from the start. He said it was obvious. Masculine men always take over. i need big cock'.

That was vile...but true. My mistress had lain with friends of master. She had sometimes 'partied' taking one thick cock after another till i wished the walls in our house were ten feet thick. But i wasn't meant to comment, was I!?

'It's been easy Ben, putting you down, do you know that? the sex with Abraham is super hot because he dominates you', she sneered.

'Yes Miss',

'I love it because i tell girlfriends how you defer to him on everything. That makes us all feel sexed up. They would like a big guy dominate their husband's too' she taunted and wiped her sex liberally over my mouth. i tried to lick but she squirmed and ground until my tongie pinched against my teeth.

'You WILL suck his cock and in front of my girlfriends!' she snarled and ground my face once again.

I thought i would asphyxiate. the pressure was relentless. this was instinct wasn't it. it was just as much instinctive for her to judge and to hurt as it was for the likes of me to submit.

'Lick my bud' she demanded.

I did so. My mistress wanted to climax. I felt her body bucking against my mouth and tried to catch her clitty with my soft white lips. When i did so, i pulled ever so gently and she squirmed. It grew bulbous and then bullet hard. it glistened and gleamed beneath its soft pink hood. I was desperate to please her.

"You're beautiful, so Madam!' I gasped as she drove her sex across my nose.

Dear God!

'You're fucking useless. You're going to tell your mother, you're going to tell her everything!' she growled.

She wet my face! She wet my face, first an explosion of her pussy lube. I heard her breath catching with every gasp.

Gently, I worshipped her. Ever so gently. Her sex was raw and hyper sensitive. Her fingers came down the watch against my cheek as she help open her lips and at sweet long last, I could lick her, reverently, slowly, the way Abraham had taught me.