All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 05'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Not the ending i'd hoped for

Please write the sequel. Please let Scott control the couple's sex lives. John needs to be completely subbed by the couple, becoming nothing more than a servant to Scott and Laura's dark desires. She has no use for John any longer anyway, as a lover, so just let them (Scott and Laura) have fun with john. He is a wimp fucker anyway. Who knows, John might even like getting the shit beat out of him too. I can't see this fine friendship holding fast for much longer.

Like you said earlier in the story, Scott was afraid she would become addicted to big cock. She truly did not want to leave, and would have been completely contented to stay in the cabin for an indefinite period of time.

I had to laugh though when Scott suggested john fuck her rough. that was hilariously funny. The idea of an average guy making a woman feel like she'd be abused with rough sex after a weekend with a 12" beer can sized cock up her ass and pussy is silly. Her orfices would not even feel him for a few days until the muscles tightened up after a period of time. Much like fucking a woman that had given birth, after the baby was three days old. The only orfice that John could fuck rough would have been a nostril or an ear drum fuck. Hell, after a cock like that had been up a woman's ass to the base, she wouldn't have shit right for a week.

I just can't buy the fact that she'd still stay with John. She has fallen hook ,line ,and sinker for Scott. bIf Scott had made any suggestion to her regarding John, she would have killed someone to please Scott, just to get another orgasm or bruise.

I'm ready for the next chapter already.

Good writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
re: Sequel

Sequel! Sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NICE AND NASTY

A very well thought out story that has a stronge sense of realism. I hope you feel inspired to write the sequel although God knows what nasty acts you will follow up with!Encouraging John seems the right route to go but I'm sure you have your own thoughts on this.

Well done!

Grahame

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Turn it up a NOTCH!

It was very well written. I would like for laura to be used even harder in the sequel. Really make the cunt beg for mercy for being a filthy cunt. I would love to see her humiliated in front of her friends maybe whore her out and take pics then blackmail the cunt into doing even more sadistic acts of pleasure. Oh one more thing since she has got a taste of large cocks lets see the whore get fisted in her ass and cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Continue PLEASE!!!

Please,please,please, Continue with the next chapter in this story line. Keep up the GREAT Work...

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
A very good story with some hot sex scenes.

I hope that John and Laura stay a loving couple who, on occasion, let Scott take Laura like she wants. I want to see John become more dominant in the marriage. Maybe he could spank her before he fucks her, letting her know that he can meet her needs as well. Scott has been a good friend and I hope that he continues the friendship without humiliating John. He could teach John a few things that Laura likes. I would also like to see Scott turn Laura down if she wants to do things without John knowing.

I see two ways for the sequel to go from here. The least traveled road=John & Laura remaining a loving couple with an occasional session with Scott keeping the marriage fresh. Or you could take the well-traveled (some would say over-used) road=Scott takes over the marriage, treats his old friend like shit and turns Laura into a broken-down slut.

For my vote, I hope you take the least traveled road.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
to: sherlock40

"I hope that John and Laura stay a loving couple"

John and Laura have not been, and will never be a "loving couple" again. That all ceased the day John agreed to her proposal and she jumped into the truck, and took off.

They have no relationship, just her demands be met, and "fuck him". He makes himself irrelevent by his inaction. Its not Scott's fault either, He was just doing what any red-blooded american MDOM, BDSM practicioner would do.

Scott told John he wasn't a 'wuss', just gentle. That is bullshit too. He is a cuckolded wuss, wimp,subhub, and has lost most of his qualifications as a husband, except family get-togethers at holidays, taking her out to eat, and to the grocery store, and escorting her to friends weddings and funerals. Other than that, he is irrelevent, and not needed.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sequel

Please container the story would love to read more

SierraMoonSierraMoonover 19 years ago
Great read Nasty!!

i don't give out advice as to how a sequel should go, because each writer has their own way of writing. All i'm going to say is that i hope there is a sequel, i don't think the whole story has been told yet ;)

Your use of imagery has once again captivated me, and made me ache for His touch. Great writing, not too over the top, completely believable!!

Great Job!!!

sierra

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, please!

I won't give advice on where the story should go, because you obviously have good instincts. Thank you for some excellent writing. I couldn't do what they are doing, but it definitely turned me on to read about it. The psych stuff was the icing, for me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please!

Please do a sequal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what friends are for?

this is the best i have read on here so far , and i really hope you take your talent further with that sequil you. so pleaseeeeeeeee write more

were thinking of , it would be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Please write your sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please!

Excellent story. Extremely erotic. I hope you write the sequel and many others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Entire story was hot!! Waiting for the sequel!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

After the violent abuse that her body has taken, there is NO WAY that she would have sex with her husband right away, I don't care how small his cock is--unless she welcomes the need for medical attention!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hell yeah!!

I need a sequel

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
You are a nasty story guy

I enjoyed this series, and I am pretty sure you wrote a sequel, so I will be reading that, but I did want to comment first. There are so many stories where the Dom holds back and really doesn't cause actual true pain. I'm probably not a true pain slut in the physical sense, more so in the mental sense, so stories like this are totally hot for me to say the least. The pain inflicted was severe, but not so severe that you cringe and seriously wonder about the writers mental stability. LOL. I love how she stupidly refused the safe word. That made it all the better. Thank you and I look forward to more painful chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write a sequel!!

Hot! I'm not into that much pain, but it's a super hot read! Thanks for writing! X

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Sequel. ...yes

This story needs a to prove that Scott is not a complete arsehole, and even though he likes Laura he really wants John to be happy with his wife. Perhaps Scott can get Laura to teach her husband the kind rough lovin she needs with anger from her stepping out with Scott !

Maybe Laura has a girlfriend from her pass who she can introduce to Scott !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Five stars

Don't leave the story this way. Finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous