All Comments on 'What Comes Next?'

by jjadler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
coaster2coaster2about 17 years ago
Inconsistent behavior by Kate

While I enjoyed the concept of the story and on its own it was well written, I found Kate's behavior completely inconsistent. This was the same woman he hadn't had sex with for how many months? This was the same argumentative woman that he sensed he was growing away from. And then, out of nowhere, she becomes this highly sexed woman? Where did she learn all these skills? I realize this is fiction and we should all practice the suspension of disbelief, but you need to explain how people can go from one persona to another in a radical fashion.

Coaster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Re-post?

I could swear this story was posted before?? But it's still pretty good...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

This is an excellent story, very well written, with a fun premise. I enjoyed the twist, and didn't have a problem believing the characters actions. Just because a couple has grown apart over a period of time, doesn't mean one or the other of them is experienced or frigid! lol I can see how finding out something like this would spark intimacy again in Kate... I know it would work for me! *grin*

Two paws up!

Selena

Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Pretty Hot

Writing was very good. The last sex scene was really well written. But I too would have liked an explanation for Kate's transformation. The change in her was so radical that a sentence or two describing why and how it came about would have been very welcome. Perhaps she could have explained how she happened upon his stories, read them and realized that there was a need for her to jump start their sex life or their marriage would be toast. Be that as it may I enjoyed the plot and the writing a lot.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

Kate was very much in line with a partner who is ignored because the other is in his or her own world fantasizing on the computer. It is one of the biggest communication problems out there - it is pervasive. A fantastic story worth 50 stars and hundreds of followers but hidden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous