All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 509 Comments (Page 2)
cladymoorcladymooralmost 13 years ago
Feedback

ohio,

You write well.

Most of your stories end happily. I like that. My real life is anything but happy; so I like stories of what might have been.

It seems the key to a good story and the catalyst for resolving problems is a crisis. In this story it was Mark observing Leanne with Theo. In real life problems and boredom seem to go on forever.

Cordially,

Cladymoor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What Did I Do that was Wrong?

Well, mainly you started with a very good idea and milked the living hell out of it. No juice left several pages before it ended.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
A good love story

I realize this maybe years after the fact, I had read the 3rd chapter stand alone sometime in the past. Today I read through the whole thing and realized how well the whole story flows. It is very honest. The feelings and emotions expressed are so very real. It is a damned good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unfortunately, Ohio likes to write wimp husband stories.

Really a sorry scenario. Wife cheats, cuckolds husband, husband becomes a loving wimp cuckold. Sick premise. In the LW category it is all too common to have men put down as gutless and no self pride. Difficult to understand that the story score isn't less than 2.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Language is important -

It is a tool and those who use it poorly demean it and the reader -

Please reread the story if you think the wife cheated - as much as I know I would never have been able to marry her with the conditions she set - he did. She never cheated, she never lied.

He cheated but did not actually lie he just failed to say the truth - a LOT. Was his cheating justified - NO was it understandable - YES. Did his refusal to talk through issues get him into way more trouble than needed to happen yep.

Nicely done thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hog Wash!!!

Wimp husband story. BS. Written for sicko's.

energystarenergystarover 12 years ago
to ...Unfortunately, Ohio likes to write wimp husband stories.

I have to disagree. Ohio writes stories period. He is all over the map and he is tough to predict how his stories will end because he is not locked into any formula. One wimp story (I.E. does not destroy the wife) does not reflect his WHOLE catalog. He is really one of the all time best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pretty sick story

THIS JUST WORK IN THE REAL WORLD.. A ONE WAY OPEN MARRIAGE, THAT BACKFIRED ON THE LOVING HUSBAND. IT NEVER COULD WORK IN THIS WORLD.TO UNBELIEVABLE, TO FAR FETCHED,TO MUCH BULLSHIT, MARK WAS A FOOL TO MARRY HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT..

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
ugggghhhhh!

well ohio....i can get behind sum o your stuff. it isnt what ide call right up my alley but i can get it. especially when the female character is raped or paid back in kind. BUT this story. yukk. sorry its just another wimp pussy hubby story. its kinda stomach turning.

i wont go into how unrealistic the mans character was(but believe me it is unbelievable) i will get into the therapist/councilor. i come from a medical background which includes 3yrs of psych coarses. and sometimes more than 1 psych class/yr. i took abnormal and child and a couple others. i later worked for years as a therapist/councilor. i did not specialize in this type of work. but i did my share of it. this woman is a serial cheater and needs REAL psychological help before she will ever quit cheating. and the male character as written has a possible personality disorder as well. im sorry but this story must take place in an alternate reality because there is no way a credible psych worker would ever deal with this shit this way, let alone how the characters deal with it.

dude. i tend to like your writing. it makes me sad sometimes but life can be sad. i admit i like 'burn the bitch' stories but i also like romance stories. this one though....it seems to be a story of sickness on top of sickness....just dont seem to be your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anyone recall the best part of this story?

That the pathetic mess finally ended... that was definitely the best part. Now, can we hope that the septic tank that is Ohio's mind has been emptied?

I see Matt Moron loved it, that's indicative of the fact it's really a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???

Another wimp story!! Pleas esomeone write something about a real man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read it all

There is nothing wrong with love and redemption - but there were a few things wrong here. We know that she was not telling the truth about the numbers - so she was probably at the 100+ men part. So hubby has to think that everytime she went out it was in a separate city where no one knows her, or does he wonder everytime he goes out with her if someone there was fucking his wife. She went out from home after a call and picked someone up and got fucked.

She was never supposed to bring men home but she did. Are we to believe that she never fucked in their bed? And the fact it was tender once with him does not mean it was that way with his slut wife.

She did not stop because she wanted to, she stopped because she was caught.

And she was so busy fucking someone that she did not hear the phone ring when she was expecting her husband home that day? And she just ran into him and though - hey let's fuck.

Can't get into this ending - they needed to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just an apologist...

for bullshit.

Hubby's first mistake was getting serious with a whore.

Second mistake was leaving his nuts in his wife's handbag.

Are all your stories about cum-lapping wimps? At least I don't have to like you, or your fantasies, because I don't.

4 parts? What a waste of time.

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
Where to begin......

First, I agree with anonymous that he never should have married her. Second, he should have suggested counseling WWWAAAYYY before marriage to her(it could have helped avoid that shit). Third, slow fucking is the same as making love just with a different description. Especially when sweet nothings are whispered to one another. It doesn't matter that you don't care that deeply for the other person, she did that to give herself and 'Theo' a nice memory. Fourth, No way in Hell I would allow something my wife and her lover to stay in or around my house. That is just asking for a permanent reminder of what happened. I would simply start over and make new memories. You are an excellent writer, some of your stories are a little hard to swallow as a man that abhors cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

this a serious case of dump the bitch .she loves him ,sure

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
come on guys this is ohio

name one story where the guys isnt a pussy in an ohio story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Seriously Huedawg

Ohio is evidently not manly enough of a author for you. We get it. Spare us & forgo his stories & back to masturbating to John Wayne movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Name one...

Can't do it. Oh wait Matt Monreau.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cuckdogg loves Matt Monreau (sic)

Admitted cuckolds like huecuck are by definition out of the closet and not the problem. A year ago quality authors like ohio and others still submitted but closet cuckolds, insecure little woman-haters without wedding tackle, have redefined the category to fit their predilections: pulpcuck.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Some important facts

@ Anon If sombody divorced his cheating wife, from the deliverd divorce certificated THAT MAN IS NOT CUCKOLD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Sombody who lives in a marriage he will be cuckold only.

If you read my comments you will find I likes those (revenge) stories where the exhusbands finds a second woman mate in the story. I think the revenge story writers write in the majority of their stories the exhusbands find second (not slut) woman mate. I think those readers and (Authors) who like such stories where the main characters get revenge (or divorce) against cheating wives AND THE MAIN CHARACTERS FIND A SECOND BETTER WOMEN, THEY ARE NOT WOMEN HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However they may be slut woman hater. I think there are different between slut women hater and women hater......... If only you think all women are slut........... However I wrote in my many comments for me not problem slut women want to live together willing cuckolds, because who like this lifestyle this is their business and the willing creampieeating cuckolds help other average husband candidates to avoid slut wives with their scavanger funcion.

BTW I think Visiting Richars Gronier is one of the best reconcilation story.

Best regards

DuNA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Most important fact:

duna has no cock and no basis for pontificating about people who have them. Insecure small-dicks always worry about "is my woman fucking a better-hung guy" and "are these really my kids" and shit but my mates and I never have to wonder about that. We do feel sorry for the lot who have to worry about it; born cuckolds with wittle peckers, no confidence, and access to made-up statistics invented to support cuckophiles bent on converting all men to their lifestyle of insecure cuckhood.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Look at the Net, where women complain about their mate's BIG COCKS!

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

The woman pussy size and the sexual desire not similar to the electric plug's size. The biological size distribuson generaly are on the Gauss curve. The high parts of the pussy size Gauss curve the women want big cocks, but the low parts of the Gauss curve the women work with less cocks. That women who is on the low parts of the Gauss curve and the sex is painful with a big cock husband/mate, they will not injure their mate, because they knows the male ego. However a less cocked man and a high part pussy size woman marriage may be a disaster.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Where Do I Start

What Did I Do that was Wrong?

Chapters one thru four

1. Married a slut

2. Cuckolded your husband

3. Knew she continued her slut ways

4. ONLY STOPPED WHEN CAUGHT

Four chapters, four observations.

My solution

DIVORCE THE SLUT AND MOVE ON.

IT"S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

To hell with that pretend Freud.. Soon she will fuck him.

One man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

gobbling a meaty cock, buggered by the fat one, betrayed!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you have to be fucking kidding

dump that slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cantbuy a

red H to save his life, joins cuckdoe and huecuck on the sidelines with the rest of the illiterate turds; too bad people who can actually write no longer submit so the rest of us are left with dogshit.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

Truthfully I find the comments more entertaining & insightful then this story.... I'm not one bit surprised that the wimp husband stayed with the slut, it seems that in most of your stories the wimp stays with the whores. But I like some of your stories because sometimes I actually hope for reconciliation-- but in this story I was really hoping you man mark up at the end.... Oh well silly me... First off: she was lying about the numbers of guys she slept with & even so--125 fucking dicks is still way too many..... I don't think she included the guys she was fucking while they were dating. He slept with 80 women but they weren't together nor were they married so I don't think that's relevant, if he added up how many men she slept with before they met the numbers were probably 300 or more plus the 125 since their 4 year marriage =425 + the guys she was fucking while they were dating , I just see the numbers climbing not decreasing... She said she usually has her flings when she's left alone, so if he has to go out of town on business he can't trust her to keep her legs close unless he sews her pussy , ass & lips shut. I don't think this marriage is worth it; if you have to do all of that just to keep your wife from giving it up to any man that catches her eyes. She obviously has daddy issues, why didn't she seek help & get rid of some of her baggage before marrying the sucker? These two never should have married. She's a slut & he's still a wimp. The minute she's left alone she will be fucking around again,There's no way she can guarantee mark that its all out of her system. She might love him the way only a slut wife loves her husband--but obviously that wasn't enough. My husband would kill me if he came home & found me in our backyard sucking some guys dick. My husband isn't wired to accept his wife fucking around so I can't see why mark has so much faith that she won't get bored again or she won't go on a dick binge after talking to her dad.. It's just a lot of unanswered questions. She told him he is the best of the best but for their whole 4 years of marriage she was spreading them for Tom, dick & harry so I'm just a little confused as to why now she realized she didn't need different dicks? If he never would've caught her she would've continued to fuck around on him. She has to be a complete moron to think that his silence was his approval, but she was honest from the beginning she told him she was a cock hungry slut & yet he still married her. I'm a woman so maybe I have to be a guy to understand where mark is coming from in wanting to stay married to her. But as a woman I can't fathom why the slut doesn't think fucking around on her husband constitute cheating, But since he willingly knew/condone/enable's her that just makes him a pussy loser wimp know doesn't it?

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Leanne says:

"I've done everything I can think of, Tom! I've told him I love him, and showed him I love him, every possible way there is! What more can I do?"

How do you show somebody you love them when your fucking half the men in your city?

By your actions let you be judged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good writing but

bible thumpers, illiterate mouth-breathers, 12 year olds up past their bedtime, and repressed cuckolds relieving their anxiety about their fetish now make up the majority of commenters in Loving Wives, no wonder you stopped submitting!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

I've read this series before, and decided to give it another go. An Ohio tale is always creative and well-written. As screwed up as the characters and/or situations are, I always end up sort of cheering for things to work out. The premise of this tale was off the deep end, and that was just the start! I couldn't imagine me, any guy I know, or, frankly, the hubby character EVER agreeing to this arrangement after dating seriously for a while, much less after marriage. But....that was the suspension of disbelief required to buy into the story. From the moment of having the reality of it hit him in the face, the hubby's behavior is credible. As is the wife's, once you accept that she is a serial philanderer, rooted in childhood daddy issues. I respected her honesty. The trials and tribulations that followed the initial crisis were engaging.

I guess, technically, this was a willing cuckold story. But, it really was a bird of a different feather.

This skill level of storytelling is far too rare in LW these days. Yeah, the premise of the story kinda pissed me off, but once past that...well, this reader for one enjoyed the rest of the ride.

5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol @ BTTap

You mean this story isn't reality for you? It is for all the huecucks living here. The line between fiction and non-fiction has been so blurred by Fox and followers that idiots without the capacity to reason flame superb writing but worship unintelligible drivel because they can no longer distinguish between characters in a story and their own sad and pointless lives.

Ohio is a talented author of fiction. Histrionic hyperbole by hallucinating halfwits has hounded him or her hence. Ungrammatical semi-autobiographical revenge-fantasy paeans now pass for stories while literary fiction is panned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Ship Is Sinking

There is no way this marraige can continue. Mark will come to the realization that he married a whore and get out before he gets a dread disease with no known cure from his un-loving wife.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
OMFG

Doc giving her practice sessions on how to respond to her hubby. If anyone found out he would be kicked out of practice. I don't know who I fell the sorriest for. doc because he is so fucking stupid. Matt for agreeing with letter her fuck and not going out fucking too. Her for not trying to make sex with hubby more exciting like at the end to start with. Or me since I read all 4 chapters of this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprisingly good Story

I really ddn't like the way the story began, I found Mark and Leanne very unlikable. But by the end of the story, I thought the characters weren't so bad, especially the therapist, and I liked how you told the story.

Good work!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I find it amuzing that so many anon make comments about mine and a few others comments

In my eye your a fucking idiot but I don't run behind you using the anon. Just because you're a pussy and to much of a chicken shit to get an account, you don't have to always have your panties in a bunch. I think any man that's like you and other, that think it's so hot for their wives to be the neighborhood door stop are fucking stupid. But that's my cross to bare. Just like it's your cross to follow me around making your dumbassed comments. So play on, player.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
You're Incredible!

I told you I got interested in these 'Loving Wives' things on the heels of the Broadwell-Patraeus Affair. My wife and I have been faithful since June 1969 so it seems really strange I'd become interested, except my brother-in-law and later a nephew had unfaithful wives. I remember my brother-in-law's rupture well; the crying, the anger, the repetitive nature of the thing; he and I went away camping several times so he could just blow off steam. I tried to be supportive, but I guess at the time I never fully understood the depth of despair and self hatred he'd gone through. I've discussed my current obsession with my wife; she attributes it to my recent retirement with not a lot to do, and my increasingly frequent incidences of erectile dysfunction. She's not very focused on sex much more now anyway; she says she prefers cuddling. (I'm sixty-six and she's sixty-three.) My wife has forbidden me from ever bringing my brother-in-law's first wife up since, even after twelve years of separation and a second happy marriage he still gets down. His second wife has been an angel. Your stories have been a pleasant diversion. Some are profoundly stupid, some have been heartbreaking, some have been wonderful. I think about Scott Broadwell. The more I look at his wife the lower my opinion is of her; she's a profoundly troubled woman. She looks 'hard'; like the prostitutes and the 'B' girls I remember when I was stationed in Baltimore before I met my wife. (I met my future wife in Baltimore; she was still in high school and I was stationed at Fort Holabird. I'd blown off high school and joined the army when I was sixteen.) I hope the Broadwell's are getting counseling. Honestly I don't see much hope for those two. I enjoy your stories. I wonder sometimes if you might have had a bad experience; it's hard imagining the suffering without some kind of personal exposure. I guess female infidelity is a lot more common place than I originally imagined. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story was a good idea and pretty well written. I have a problem with the characters though. The wife is a narcissistic slut. The husband is severely lacking in intelligence, pride and he's a bit of a cry baby. The doc was so arrogant he helped the wife manipulate the husband just to prove to himself he could get them back together. If the husband wasn't so confused about everything, it would've been obvious to him. You can't tell the wife things the husband says and then withhold the things him and the wife discuss about the husband. He could lose his license for that!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

you are fucking kidding me - math to show she fucked her husband more than the 125+ times she fucked other guys in four years and you know the cunt is being sonservative about the number of times. wow mark had her 6 times as much AS FUCKING STRANGERS - GLROY BE - MARK SHOULD BE DANCING IN THE STREETS - SINGING IN THE RAIN - SHE ONLY DID ONE STRANGE FUCK FOR EVER SIS SHE DID WITH HER HUSBAND! Well that makes it all right then. and since she did the guys no more that three times - and only a few times in their home - she forgets to say if on their bed - well that means she only fucked 69 guys other than her husband in four years. SO SUCK IT UP MARK - BE A CUCK - OUPS - MAN - you agreed to a whore and to she agreed to keep it private but only did it at home a few times in your private place and only wore clothes that were only to be worn with you and only told you no when she had a really big cock in her but she usually let you fuck her the same day. so what is the fucking problem asks the shrink? so all is goodness and light and she really really really promises not to fuck other people and you should belive her. so ends the story of little cuckie and his slut whore cunt of a cheating wife.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5* all the way

Either you are a marriage counsellor, did some in-depth research or have a truly amazing imagination!

A wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What Ohio knows about counseling would roll around like a bb in a box car. A stone has more knowledge of marriage counseling than the fool here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure Garbage.

No LICENSED ethical marriage counselor would have pulled this crap. He would have lost his license in a heartbeat. Of course Mattblackuk like it, the brits all love to be cuckolds and have no backbone. This has to be one of the worst efforts ever put forward by this author.

doug1247doug1247over 11 years ago

Finally a story about a believable couple.Satisfying they worked it out.Usually the stories are about a woman acting as a male and the man scorching the earth in retribution.Probably happens a lot but its never pretty and both sides are damaged.The therapist character was beleivable and one could only hope that they got more outcomes like this.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
IF THEY TELL YOU 2

It means 25. This whole story was a pretty fucked up deal. But it was well written and easy to read. So you do the math. An auctioneer could not have kept up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story but....

I just don't see how he would have EVER gotten over the fact that she had to sleep with other men while they were married. Just too many men that would have haunted him. Somewhere down the road, I think he gives up and gets divorced.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

A WELL WRITTEN CUCK STORY if you like that kind of thing but major cuckie who thinks his wife having sex the hundreds of time she admits to it is just fine with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to many skipped over things

condoms fine, oral sex no condoms is just bareback sex, oral sex is sex ad haven for STDs. Bringing your lover, sex with the same person over time is called an affair, into your home, yeah right, doesnt know who i am, caller ID? Reverse look up? Address search, get real. The womans real problem, her father, has not been addressed and it is just a matter of time until she destroys her husband. She is so cold and disrespectful in her actions there is no way she could be a true loving wife. How many times did she come home from having sex and fucked her husband? I would never have been with her again after the way she handled he first proposal. She was just one long fling, which is how she has been living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another cuck reconciliation story with obvious ending

You must love writing about marriages making up. Because for the entire series on this story you wrote it so that at every turn no matter what happened between them you were making them get back together. There is no way a counselor could do what you did with a situation like this. The husband would have left the wife. And be honest with yourself, she was a cheating slut and you know it. Don't try and make it where she suddenly realizes she loves her husband enough to stop getting dick on the side cold turkey after years of doing it. She'd start back up as soon as he lets his guard down in a heartbeat. Tell it like it is. A wimpy cuck story that you like to get off on writing about guys reconciling with cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why?

Just another "Loving Cuck" story no matter how well written. Perhaps Literotica should creat a category specific to guys who like, expect, want, desire, or live as cuckolds.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
In my copious spare time

I reread favorite stories and authors.

THIS is my least reread ohio story. In fact, I believe it is only the second time...and I'm sorry I did that.

Chapter one had me screaming at the dumb shit husband. He started this whole thing by saying yes. He didn't WANT this situation...but he was stupid and said yes.

Last chapter...well,it's already been said. This fucker of a therapist ( 'the rapist' in truth) actively did an illogical apples to oranges comparison and played shinnanigans with numbers to bulldoze the VICTIM into accepting the pain she heaped in such large quantities on his brow. Fuck him! I hope he loses his license. He took sides and he's unprofessional.

But here is the question: SHE finds out that her husband saw her, that he was no DISTINCTLY not alright with the status quo...that it was causing emasculating pain to her husband....AND IT TOOK HER FIVE FUCKING MONTHS AND A THERAPIST TO MAKE HER SHE SHE NEEDED TO KNOCK OFF THE FUCKING?

REALLY?!? REALLY?!?

So we are stuck with three options

Hubby married a retard.

Ohio was writing to fill the story and felt he needed the talking head to make ALL the points in the story

She didn't want to stop fucking around despite what it did to the husband. I am leaning toward option two...but that is just not good writing.

She was dis likable.

I BELIEVED in the characters and the situation...I just didn't respect or particularly LIKE any of them. And it was a bit dry...though the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CRAP!

She cheated SO many times. How do you get past that? How do you have any shred of pride or self respect left after she does that? The therapist could have talked himself blue in the face and never changed the basic behavior - she's a cheating slut. She'll do it again. Time to drop the therapist and check in with the divorce attorney. This ending is hairy horseshit.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Reading Ms ohio's stories

Is like being on the beast at kings island, up and down. I have to believe that two people are writing these stories. Probably a husband and wife.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
No thanks.

She would have been gone the first time I caught her. No fuckin' WAY does a cheating slut get away with that shit! I don't give a good goddamn about her excuses! "Daddy doesn't love me!" Quit whining!

As many times as she cheated, I'd be getting tested for STDs and shit. God knows what she would be passing around. Condoms aren't 100% effective.

solotorosolotoroalmost 11 years ago
There is one therapist that needs his license pulled

It was clear that the therapist had already decided what Mark should do and he used his position and training to manipulate Mark into accepting that decision. Not what a therapist should do. What he did to Mark was unethical and Mark should dump the whore and sue the hell out of the bastard.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* JUST BULLSHIT

No way could any couple get back together if one of them cheating 100's of times on the other.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Contrary to what I have heard others say, this is my absolute favorite of yours. Brilliantly written and filled with detail. Engaging, emotional and authentic. Very insightful as well. Needless to say. Five stars!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought ...

This is not a cuck story. After reading all of the trash comments I am a bit perplexed. This was a rationally thought out story that brought this couple through a crisis in a methodical fashion, dealing with each issue. While there are certainly times where I bang the "kick her to the curb" drum, I never felt that urge during this story (with the exception of when he initially asked her to marry him). Once he agreed to the arrangement, it moved beyond the realm of cheating. He never watched, didn't want to hear bout it, and ultimately didn't want her to do it. He really only allowed it because of his own emotional shortcomings that led him to ignore it. He was screwed up. She was screwed up. Technically, she did cuckold him. But, he never embraced the role of cuckold. He was not a wimp. An idiot? Absolutely. Not sure how any rational person could go nearly four years allowing his wife to fuck other guys. But he had his ways of justifying it, and I think it was well detailed and believable.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Cuckie crap unless you are a cuck and think this fucking slut is cool. And the dr needs the license gone - Dr Phil is not a valid text book on therapy.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Not sure how anyone could think this wife is cool because of what she did. Certainly the husband does not find her behavior cool. Somehow, even after all she did, he still loves her. I don't get that, but I do feel Ohio did an excellent job of making reconciliation of these two believable.

Liking a story does not mean one likes the choices a particular character makes. Had Ohio ended the story with hubby agreeing to continue allowing his wife to fuck others, I would agree with others that the story is shit. Once these two characters got in touch with their true feelings and dealt with their inner demons, they were able to get to the point of committing to each other.

Will she cheat again? Who knows. It is hard for someone so infatuated with sex to simply change overnight and be committed to monogamy. However, as written, I believe her. I think Ohio was trying to show that just as hubby fucked around quite a bit before marriage and was able to commit to monogamy, so can his wife make a similar change after so many years of being a slut. Not sure that their cases are comparable. He screwed around because he had the opportunity (he was single and girls were coming on two him). She screwed around because she had committed to a particular worldview - variety is the spice of life. There outward actions were similar (anyone who fucks as many women as that guy did is a male slut), but there were major differences in their inner motivations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Drbeamer3333 - is a fucking retard.

This is the stupidest story on this site.

If he allows her to fuck other men then he IS a fucking cuckold.

End of story.

1*

tonydaretonydarealmost 11 years ago
Cuc story

He is wrong when he say's it's about 5/1 630 to 150 it's 630 to 1 while there married not matter he gave permission she was STILL CHEATING ON HIM she is a SKANK and should be gone, The headline What did i do wrong he married a cheating SKANK end of story get rid,

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Enough RAAC garbage...

Dr. Phil there needs his fuckin' license revoked! He should have just told Wifey "Do you realize how far out in the ditch you are?" Then he should have said to Mark "Divorce the skank and find a woman who'll be faithful!"

2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou my favorite animal

a liger of course! now go out and feed tina ID

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

This was a great story. I liked it all the way through. I felt Mark's pain, and I was cheering at his triumphs. You are a very talented writer and I give you 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

I enjoyed it and could empathize with the characters, and it did show the truth of the matter that cheating (even with permission) leads to hurt. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Human study

I really enjoyed your story. The pain and mixed feelings were very real. The understanding that she was protecting herself by having one foot out the door was great.

The point that there are feelings from both that don't mix or get confused with bad communication is so true. .Accepting what someone has given you permission to do without thinking through how they will deal with it is so rampant in todays society.

Good work,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story great ending

Gave 5 stars, Great story, does show the complexity of a painful allowance to swing, and what should have been a golden rule, never at home, or any place they share and never in front of him. Also, if they decide to go to a club or lounge or restaurant, and any one of her encounters is there, they leave or she ignores that once encounter and focuses on her husband. Rules should have been made and made clear. Respect for each other and the marriage should have been made priority. The fact she brought someone to their home changed the whole marriage which was very well written and displayed with emotions. You cannot focus on what you do not know and she clearly hide her conduct and activities well.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Bullshit

This was the typical wimp bullshit that Ohio likes to spew. I think he has balls the size of raisins. I'm sure the cucks and sluts loved this story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
What happened to you, ohio?

Even at my lowest point after my ex-fiancé cheated on me, and I was asking myself this question over and over: "What Did I Do that was Wrong?", I NEVER would have even entertained the thought of taking her back after what she did. When my self-respect was at its lowest point in my entire life, it still wouldn't have happened. I guess even with my self-respect in the shitter, I wouldn't have lowered myself to taking her back. I believe the term is "Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater". Trust has always been important to me in my relationships. Without trust, there can't be any love. Damn glad I got myself out of the dirt with the help of the lady who has always been my best friend and is now my wife.

2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hearing both sides

I'm in my second marriage and this one has lasted for over 21 years. This man agreed to let this woman have her way from the beginning of their marriage so he kind of knew what he was stepping into. Obviously he couldn't handle it but it's what he agreed to........although I wouln't have asked her to marry me. I think the whole story is kind of unrealistic but Ohio got me to read it so I'm not going to bitch too much.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Wow!! Why did these two get married?

I guess the issue in this story for me is: what would I do? Cohabitation with with a person is impossible for me without some trust and commitment. With that in mind, I wouldn't have agreed to the swinger misuse operandi that this couple had. However, it was still interesting. Kind of like role playing through the eyes of aliens is the only way I could get through reading this without loosing my sanity. I guees the next question for me is: Would I reconcile and attempt to workout this relationship? I would've never married her to begin with. Maybe this couple learned how to love eachother is what made this story work. Whatever it was this writer is damn good. Thank you Ohio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
they really need to keep taking the STD and HIV test monthly for the rest of their lives

she may not cheat again but sometimes developments occur late. And who knows he may be so insecure he calls Liz again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the deal

he made a deal he thought he could live with. It was a don`t ask , don`t

tell deal. seeing it all , he could not pretend it was not going on any more.

They made a new deal they could live with. people change and things

they feel and do change. good tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
getting cucked like IronDookie, betrayed, et al

Permanently immobilizes insecure weenies and lacking gonads they never recover, banished to the hot wife forums on a fuck story site where they relive that brutal cucking in thousands of stories, stuck in a spiral of shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

In answer to the question in the title - What Did I do Wrong? - She asked him to agree to letting her have sex with other men in order to marry him - He said yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
eh?

sorry the story doesn't work. the therapist should've gotten his lisense revoked. for those who don't believe so, should have your head checked. he was suppose to be a neutral party to maintain balance. giving poor advice and crossing professional boundary is not correct. imagine if someone you care about is in an amotional abuseive relationship and your therapist best advice is to man up and get over it. so i can see the husband going postal somewhere in the future. just keep bottling up all those negative emotions is a great philosophy. manipulating the facts while the husband in a confused state is really immoral. he lead the husband to the conclusion he wanted not let the husband come to his own. i'm not sure if ohio wanted the therapist to be a monster. too many professional boundaries were crossed. if that is the way ohio wanted to portray the therapist then i guess he succeded. now onto the wife, she needs more professional help than that garbage therapist. so daddy doesn't give enough attention so i am going to fuck a lot of men to get theirs. that is a tad bit of an over reaction. she might have more emotional issues to deal with that she does not recognized. her definition of love is strange. she is playing russian roulette with her and her husband's lives with stds and possible blackmail with her other lovers.she broke the parameters of their agreement that she would use discretion, but she failed by bringing her partner home. i really hate the saying it is just sex. sex involves a lot of trust to different degrees. trusting that person not to hurt you and to be clean or use discretion. she was emotionally involved with her partners whether she realized it or not. that is why swingers don't have sex with the same partners on a regular basis often . cut the bond before it grows. to cut something means there is something to cut. it is just different degrees that bonds are formed. imagine if she found a man that is willing to accept her more than her husband, and they are more compatible. no matter what there is always going to be that chance. also condoms are not 100 percent safe , especially when it comes to viruses. viruses are small enough to slip through latex material. another fun fact. so you can still get hiv with condoms if they still don't break. i wonder if she gets medical reports with all her partners or not.law of averages , she is likely to get an std. that is right , you can get an std through oral sex or kissing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
with Ohio it is never the cheater's fault

The meds were wrong,

Bi Polar

post partum

father issues

depression

childhood

abuse

etc. etc. etc.

and the marriage counselor always has a way to justify it to the spouse who was cheated on and turn it back to them.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 10 years ago
Reread

This statement by Leanne shows how shallow she is:

"But Mark making love to some other woman--that gets me upset. Worried, I guess. Will he find someone prettier, or hotter--or just somebody with a younger, firmer body? I'm 35, not 25 any more.

"Or will there be someone sweet and loving who he just falls for? That's what really scares me." She stopped, her expression worried and unhappy.

"Do you imagine that Mark feels the same things, has the same worries?"

She looked annoyed. "Of course, Tom--I understand that. That's why I tried so hard to reassure him, back when we discussed this before we got married. And I realize that's why he's clung to the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy all these years. It's easier for him just not to think about it.

Leanne wants Mark to be a willing cuckold. Mark pretends it isn't happening and Leanne pretends she is reassuring Mark about her love for him. But Mark is NOT reassured. He cannot "deal" with it so he tries to blot it out of his mind. Leanne does NOT want to suffer what Mark might go through because she is completely self centered. She reassured Mark, why would he worry? Well, if Mark reassured her, would she worry? You bet your life.

Further, she brings this guy to Mark's house and makes love with him in one of Leanne & Mark's favorite spots, like another dog marking Mark's place. What caution and respect does that show? ZERO! She also gets a thrill when she has had a lover in the afternoon and then makes love with Mark after. Because she snuck one in and Mark doesn't know? Oh yeah.

This woman is amazingly selfish. That is only exceeded by Mark's stupidity of accepting her terms for marriage. What Mark should have said is "Wow baby! I didn't know you were like that. I guess marriage isn't in the cards. But if you want to keep playing around, great. I'll squeeze you in when I can. I love making love with you but I like variety too! Hey maybe you can team up with one of my other women and I some time. That would be wild!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT!

The husband is as wet as a bucket of warm urine, as my old pop used to say. The supposed helpful argument that he had sex with his wife six times more than her lovers did is also puerile. This story is as unbelievable as the one in House of Cards, where the wife has sex with her lover three times a week for eight months but really loves her husband and will do anything to make it up to him! The best thing she could is to walk hand in hand with the lover in front of a 20 ton truck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yet Again

Never the cheater`s fault! Cuck, wimp and slut! Yet another sorry writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* Loved it

lmao at those comments from the BTB fraternity.

if YOU know the type of ending Ohio is likely to give you WTF are you reading it for.

still , with any luck the BrainDead insane Anger & Rage filled Neanderthal's

Blood pressure will go sky high & we might be left with more rational readers.

site needs more stories like this , ones that make people " think "

for the record :

i could never enter into a relationship or marriage similar to the one in this story .

i am sure i could not forgive or forget .

i am a one woman man & i have to have a one man woman.

so why do i read these storys ?

hopefully they make me "think"

hopefully i can become a better person.

hopefully next time ... if i am wise i will not fuck things up.

sadly in the past i have not been wise.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
wow

Love how Ohio counted the women he had sex with outside the marriage, but didn't count the number of guys Leanne fucked outside, along with the 69 inside lol. It was Mark's fault for marrying her in the first place, he would have been happier with a more faithful wife from the get go.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
True to form

I think that Ohio's stories are spot on when it comes to going to a therapist. The therapist is there to solve the problems in the best possible manner, for them. They are a product of their education and the mind set that they entered the profession with. They have certain preconceived notions about what should and shouldn't be acceptable and unfortunately these ideas are not actually helpful to real people.

I am pretty sure they don't care if the resolution is fair, they just seem to pile on the easier of the two personalities and bully, ever so gently, them into compromising with the other participant. In psychobabble there is no right or wrong, no lasting consequences or accountability. Just resolution. And I think that like everyone else in the world, they pick a side early on and try to bend everyone to that view point. Sometimes talking a problem out is helpful, some times not.

But, good story and a good read. It takes all kinds of people to make this world and I suspect that there are more and more people that only think of themselves. Which is okay if you are willing to put up with that. I will not attack the author because of this. Not his fault. And if you don't like his stories, don't read them. I don't think he cares one way or the other.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Also lack of respect

is the only thing that made her bring her men to his house. If it was only for her she wouldn't have needed to show that kind of disrespect for him. But I guess since he agreed to her demands from the beginning, there wouldn't be a lot of respect, would there?

Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mark was a fool agreeing to an open marriage for her only!

So when he caught her fucking ,his mind went out of control. He was a cockhold . Then he forgives her a joke , he let it happen.can you ever trust her again , she will slip up, the father, a spat between them , there life will become to routine over time, but she will slip back. She needs a few kids to keep her busy and at least she will have them in her old age,him too. And she needs therapy on a monthly basis, if addicted to sex like that , do you let an alcoholic stop AAA. .?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he is an idiot she is a whore

Open marriage my ass it was only one way her way with her legs open...wouldnt have touched her ass even if she was single as much as she spread them.

DrPopeDrPopeover 9 years ago
Just re-read this after a very long time

Looking for inspiration for my next tale I guess ...

I will never write this well .... its a masterpiece.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Another Excellent Effort from Ohio

This series was very good. A different approach in more than one way and I appreciate how Ohio worked this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But it didn't work out

Mark NEVER forgot the numbers. And he could never regain his trust. And that was what destroyed the marriage. He filed for divorce within the month. Gave his power of attorney to his lawyer. Leanne never saw or talked to him again. The lawyer handled the divorce and Mark moved on. Your ending simply wasn't plausible given her behavior.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Please!

Please tell me that there aren't men like this out in the real world. This is so far out of my paradigm of understanding that I can't comprehend it. As I read these stories I try and put myself in their shoes and think what I would do. To me, this would have been what I call a non-story. When I asked her to marry me and she said she had to have sex with other men, I would have said "OK", got dressed and left (with my ring). I would have been sad or disappointed, but I would have moved on, and put her out of my mind. Thus, no reason for this story.

At that point I skimmed the story and skipped to the last chapter and skimmed that.

The only reason that I even did that was because I like Ohio as a writer.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
This Was A Good Bit of Fantasy

And I really enjoyed reading the story, thanks Ohio!

But it was fantasy. I have to agree with some of the other posts, no self respecting alpha male would tolerate a cheating girlfriend, let alone a cheating wife.

But the story build up and exchanges and reading it from the doctors point of view was entertaining! !

robinhodrobinhodover 9 years ago
I've read this story

and reread it, several times over the past four years. Even though I know what's coming, and how it ends, it still works for me.

Usually, when reading a story I imagine myself as the protagonist, which can heavily influence my enjoyment.

Not this one! There's no way I could be like Mark, or in his position.

That makes it the more remarkable that I appreciate the story so well. What a powerful writer!

What a gentleman too. When I attempted a story of my own (largely pinched from another writer) he took the time and trouble to give me an encouraging comment.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
Read it (partially) again.

The only plausible conclusion? Still sux.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
69!!!

69 different men adn more while they were dating.... it doesnt matter that society is harsher on women she is a slut no other way about it. Her excuse about her dad was just a rationaliation to try and justify her actions. That being said good read from one of the best

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
This was an autobiography!

Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blame the parents

Parents are the root of all evil . So even if you are an adult and can take all the right decisions blame the parents for all the wrong things u do. Wow . how cool ?. I can do whatever I want wrong and i can get away by blaming it on dad. Cool. What bloody bull shit

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
conclusion

She was definitely NOT marriage material and what he "did wrong" was to not walk away instead of marying her or or demand monogamy. She lied about her trysts in that they took on a more intimate relationship than just sex. Her claim of being discrete is obviously not true if she did it in their home even if was the back yard (a place she HAD done it with her husband). Does being discrete NOT make her a whore? Real classy - at 35 hooking up with a 22 year old waiter. I find the shrink's liberal interpretation unreasonalable. JHC was she thinking of fucking the shrink as a "thank you"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why

A poster asked why we read about cheating wife stories. I think for the dramatic events in the stories. However the best are such stories where the ex husbands find happiness with newer better women.............

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
So, what will happen when

she has a tough phone conversation with Dad, and Mark is out of town for the next five nights? Where are these two going to be in 5 - 10 years?

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
I understand

Boy, you really copped plenty of flack from the BTB crowd, & perhaps some of it was deserved, especially as some parts seemed contrived & patchy.

I didn't comment on the first 3 chapters as that didn't seem, to me, to be the proper method of dealing with this particular story. So I've just finished the second time through, as I often do with interesting tales & now feel better equipped to comment.

As usual, it's a well told story, written from the pov of an unbiased third party which at times gives it an unusual twist. I liked this method you employed, as this 3rd person didn't at any stage take charge & overpower the proceedings. Well done.

To all the naysayers out there, how many of you can honestly say, that if confronted with a cheating spouse, who you really loved, that you're first thoughts & action would be " kick them to the curb ". I say BS, yes, that certainly may happen sometime in the future, but surely once the hurt, anger, despair & disbelief settled down, would you not try to seek a way to repair the damage if possible.

The one thing I found disturbing, was that Mark actually agreed to marry Leanne in the first place after she told him it would only happen if she could still cheat, that was the time to BTB. Still this is fiction not reality & I enjoyed it. 5 *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous