All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 510 Comments (Page 3)
Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Not attacking the writer,

I have to say that this story left a lot to be desired. How in the world could a confident and secure man even consider dating someone who obviously preferred him to be faithful to her, even when dating, but refused to be faithful to him, even a little? Of course when the psychobabble kicked in, she actually had done nothing wrong because 1) he had agreed to let her whore around and 2) she had daddy issues so that was a free pass. I call bullshit on both of those. His understanding was that she was to be discrete, that meant no one they knew, not in his house and he assumed that there was nothing really intimate involved, just sex. Sucking an uncovered dick and then laughing, whispering and intimate touching is not just sex. In his back yard, in their place to do it. She had no respect for him, she said herself that she got an extra charge out of doing him at night after having another man that day sometime. Even in Chicago it would have to get out that he was married to a slut. They figured up 69 different men but that was just an estimate, and probably a conservative one at that. So, say she had 100 different men, some as many as 5 times and of course all at least once, then that would be sex over 200 times in their marriage with another man. She said nothing about other women, so did she do them, did they not count if she did. Did she kiss and touch all of them or was it just some of them? How do you get the stain of another dick out of you mouth? Did she kiss him with a dirty mouth, did she mount his face with a dirty puss? Condom would take care of the cum, but what about the condom itself, they aren't exactly wrapped in a sterile field. I would think that even one time in their home would violate the discrete portion of the contract.

Boils down to, I couldn't do it, wouldn't do it and if I saw what he saw I would be seeing a shrink in jail and they would be no longer anyone's problem.

crock45crock45over 9 years ago
HOLD ON, TOM!

With hubby and Liz, it's fundamentally different....when Leanne was "making love" with her fuck-buddy, she was fucking without any uneasiness in the back of her mind and her demeanor was relaxed and loving toward her fuck-buddy because she was doing what she did best all those years...fucking and enjoying! Not so with hubby....... because of HER, he was stressed out, unsure of himself, tense, worried about his manhood, etc., ad infinitum. So, HIS romp with Liz cannot be compared with wifey's romp with her fuck-buddy. This therapist is trying to sandbag hubby with guilt and confusion by siding with wifey and making her look innocent and dubbing her romp with fuck-buddy as "casual sex".

With hubby, HIS romp with Liz, IMHO, was more in the vein of therapeutic and after being convinced that he wasn't useless sexually, he could relax with Liz (and himself).So, you see, wifey WAS making love to fuck-buddy and hubby was just "fucking" Liz and getting his confidence back. I STILL say that wifey slutted out and, of course, you can have your own opinion

crock45crock45over 9 years ago
Guess what, Mark?

You can reclaim your back yard by BTB and save yourself and her future heartache because I can see mostly anger, resentment, coldness, mistrust and negativism in your relationship. Oh, sure, happy times here and there but is that what anyone wants, 2 pieces of happy but 8 pieces of sad? No, I didn't think so!

crock45crock45over 9 years ago
Speaking of respect....

Any woman will try to test a man to see what shit he will put up with but in the final analysis, even if he leaves her, she will nevertheless respect him if he shows her he will not tolerate her bull-shit. This is mentioned even in the bible where it says, "and her desire will be for her husband" which generally translates to mean she will always try to dupe him. It's in the book of Genesis, BTW.

I honestly believe that women can't keep themselves from fucking up and a man needs to know this to protect himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great POV variation

Congrats. This is a super story. Five out of five. It is now my second favourite of your stories after "Silence or The Bet." You are a good writer and almost all your stories have a strong morale compass. Your characters are intelligent and well drawn and your plots are imaginative. I like the POV of this story since it is from outside the marriage. You really have examined female infidelity from all angles, although this one is without cheating by the woman. My only constructive suggestions are to show how this crisis is affecting their lives outside of sex; maybe have them talk about their work and their friends to the counselor a little more. Also you could have shown the wife being more affected emotionally when you husband cheated with another woman. You did show some emotional reaction, I admit. But it was almost cerebral on her part rather than shock. The fact that she had no right to complain would only have made it more powerful. Although in all fairness he cheated and she simply met the initial terms of their marriage contract. Anyway, great story. I really liked it. Don't be upset by the BTB crowd who probably hated it.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
What a load of shit

69 men in 4 years? 1 other man in four years is enough to call it quits. She is not a slut, she is a pathological, nymphomaniac. She is one sick, sick manipulative whore. She is not wife material, and thank GOD there were no kids. She is a disaster as a human being and would be a nightmare as a mother! This "therapist" is a piece of shit. He should be preparing Mark to move on and get away from this freak from hell. Instead he is making excuses for her! Holy shit this is some sick story, WTF is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Having a wimp cum-slurping protagonist is bad enough,

but you really smeared the therapist profession. I suppose as far as Mark's emotional well being is concerned he wasn't a therapist, he was the/rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nauseous

It literally made me nauseous when I was reading it.

Sure couldn't relate to it. Seemed so surreal,they both needed frontal lobotomies and maybe shock therapy.

But I didn't put it down ,maybe I need one too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To great pov

You have to be a cheating whore .. Just like in the story.. This story is so out there..I can't imagine any body out there as sick as this couple is.. And can't imagine any moral person would like it... Stupid cheating cunt cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
of all ohio's RAAC stories

This had to be the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
???

It was silly to put such a condition for marriage....silly to have accepted such a condition.......sillier even that she would continue it....and silly that he would continue accepting it.....silly that he would trust this could go away.....silly that she could withstand her need when her marriage was threatened.......silly........silly......silly..........and the silliest one there was the therapist....he actually thought he was one

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
"Gosh, thank you for agreeing to marry me..."

"even if you DID insist on that annoying little caveat where you're still allowed to fuck other men to your heart's content WHILE we're married."

"I realize that the idea of ONLY fucking me is so horrific to you that you can't even consider it as being important enough to a solid and sensible marriage. "

"And hey, don't worry if it ever seems to bother me - I can just stick my head deeper into the ground... if I can ever get it out of my ass, that is."

Yeah, clearly the idea of loving(???) someone enough to let them do that to you just doesn't make ANY sense to me...

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

why: it shows that there are different people in the world, with different life styles habits, and ideas, that don't fit into everyone else's idea of normal. that's why they went to a doctor to help them out. it's normal, almost, for some people to start calling names, and accusations, at things they don't understand, although they shouldn't be opening their mouth at least till they know what's going on, but we know that seldom happens. I cant say I enjoyed the story as much as I wished I had, but gave it a 5, because of content, and comments made by others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Be a man!"

Fucking really? So, I guess being a man means that after you get shit on you're supposed to roll around in it and say "This is great!" No thanks. Next time someone says "Be a man!" Pound the shit out of them and say "There you go, just what you asked for."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid ending

of a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for your great story and effort

fuck the asshole annony! He she it, IT hates everything! IT is a sad little fag!!

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Anons and some others

I truely can't believe how hypocritical some of you are,do any of you have any idea how many millions of couples live in the same way ? knowingly or not,warned or not,wanting to know or not ?For christ sakes stop acting as if you don't know about it,this goes for both men and weman,mostly about the age between 35 and 50

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Millions of couples coerce and extort "openness"? Bunk

Whatever floats their boat but it took malpractice on the part of the therapist the manipulate him into coming around.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
dyonysos

I want some of what you are smoking lol millions of people ! thanks for the laugh !

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 9 years ago
Seriously Absurd

First you kill the marraige counselor and then the author for believing the nonsense he puts in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is .....

C R A P. Someone please flush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Wrong on so many levels.... In so many ways.... First wifey must give up other guys but hubby gets four years of catch up fucking other women behind her back. Seems fair to me.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
conspiracy

I don't believe the therapist remained neutral. He chose sides. He coached her around the truth. I still don't like ANY of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do like your writing Ohio but can hardly stomach this story

Not one character is of any worth in this story: a cuckold, a cheating whore and a wimp counselor with no moral imperative who twisted everything to support and justify her betrayal.

She betrayed him before they were married with countless guys, she then forced him into a corner to agree to her cheating both before and after marriage. She did it with a huge number of men not caring what impact it was having on him and then is shocked when he reacts.

I like the idea of exploring such matters in detail but it has to be realistic. If the counselor had been stronger and condemned her behaviour then tried to use his skills to reconcile them because of their love that would have been just about palatable but instead he tried to diminish her betrayal. She manipulated Mark and the counselor then did the same. She had 'only 69' guys while she made love with her husband 600 times, so what's the problem! Ridiculous. Then they count the number of women he had before they met. Irrelevant! etc etc

You dug a hole, no a pit, Ohio which was just too deep. I am ok with reconciliation but in this case it was not feasible. No man could live with what she did, no matter how much she loved him and him her. What she did was a deal breaker and there was no going back.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Okay With The Happy Ending, But...

“I'd had a lot of great orgasms before, but coming with him felt different, because I felt so close to him." – The fact that she had such great sex with him, BECAUSE she felt so close to him, should have made it possible for her to give up sex with other men.

She may have thought it was safe to bring her lover home because Mark was out of town, but there was obviously the POSSIBILITY of him coming home early, so why did she disregard the possibility to the point of fucking outside away from the phones that would have told her he was on his way home? And to not even take her cell phone outside! And what is discreet about having sex outdoors, in DAYLIGHT, even with a privacy fence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He agreed

It's quite the premise.

He agreed so the fact is they were both faithful.

I couldn't see him living with it though in the end.

He just doesn't come across as someone who can put things behind him.

I don't think you made the case that he could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

pure cuck shit.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Fathers love

During her teens my wife did not get the love and approval from her Father that she wished, She has not been fucking other men because of it, hmm now I think about it, I wonder hmm., just joking, I think ------

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WORTHLESS MAN

Thank goodness I don't know any man like the jerk in this story. To shake his hand or talk to him would make me cringe. And these two people love one another! Really! I have tried to understand the cuckold fetish but can't. It is not like swinging, where there is an equalisation of pleasure. Like other fetishes, cuckoldry is a sickness flowing from low esteem I guess.Why else could any husband bear the thought of his wife with another man? It is not just the sex but the personal intimacy she is sharing that would destroy me. I have spoken to guys who marriages have failed because of adultery on the wife's part and they have all said that the exchange of intimate thoughts between the wife and lover is the thing that caused the most pain and humiliation. It is never just about the sex act.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
One big failure

Different strokes for different folks. So the story is plausible.

But why didn't the counselor tell her right out the gate "the fucking around has to stop or the marriage cannot be saved'.

Honestly, this should have been the very first thing out of his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's A Whore; He's A Cuckold; And Tom Is A Quack

You can do anything with stats and math. One thing I noticed by the numbers were that for every 5 times Mark was allowed to fuck Leanne, she had a lover...but they never asked how many times the lover got to fuck her. So the numbers could have almost equalled out. Whore. Cuckold. And A Quack. I see no reason to ever go see a marriage counselor.

texcavemantexcavemanover 8 years ago
as the old saying goes....

We all have opinion and ass holes. Some stink worse.

I did not particularly care for the story, giving each piece only 3*. But i did read it all before giving my grade.

I have stopped reading several stories before deciding on a grade. Why continue something you dont enjoy or find helpful???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* because

the story was imaginative and original. Also well written. Having said all that, I could never imagine putting myself in Mark's place. For me it's "just me or just them". I could never, ever countenance sharing. For all those inbred mongrels who just say "cuckold or wimp" and trash the writer and story for that reason alone, I say "Go to your outhouse, wack your weasel or flog your ferret, and try to activate a second brain cell".

Ohio. I have read all your stories on this site. I have enjoyed some and disliked others. however I am in admiration that you have taken the trouble to write and share.

Bullfrog

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago

I read this story with great interest, because I saw some similarities to my own situation. Years ago, I had been in an unsuccessful marriage myself. "Tina" and I fell in love and we had a whirlwind courtship, with a very large expensive wedding. Alas, it was not to be - we still loved each other, but due to continuing interference (by her mother), we had to part. My lawyer said "some people can love each other, but can't live together." Wise advice, indeed. We divorced I and moved on.

I met a girl who was also divorced, but she was hesitant to start seeing me. She gave many reasons: she was seeing someone, she would never remarry, she had two kids, she was older than me, and on and on and on.

I persisted and to make a long story short, we did get married about 2 years later.

She had a very high sex-drive, more than any woman I'd ever known. She made it clear that, until she decided what she would do, she would "fuck who she wanted, when she wanted and as often as she wanted."

As I said, I persisted and she finally agreed to marry me. I expressed doubt about her fidelity. I knew she hadn't been exclusive with me to that point, but she knew if we were to be together, the fucking around would have to end. We got married and moved hundreds of miles from where she was living.

That was over 40 years ago, and with the exception of one "date" with the guy I took her away from she has been totally faithful. That one time, the asshole just 'happened' to be in our city and found her through her then-employer. It seemed that his wife had recently died (who he was married to when he was screwing my Vicki), and wanted to "see her" for old-times sake.

Vicki didn't hide this from me and wanted the three of us to get together for dinner. I was flabbergasted at this guy's balls. I empathically refused, but after several days of icy silence, I reluctantly allowed her to meet the prick for dinner - at our country club, where I knew if anything went on, my buddy who was the manager of the restaurant would let me know. She was disappointed - she wanted me to "get to know" him. I had never even seen the guy and was not about to start now. I sent her off, with the understanding that she had to be home early.

That was the end of it. Never saw or heard from the asshole again.

My point is that if two people are going to be married it has to be an exclusive relationship - he fucks only her & she fucks only him.

(And, by the way, the asshole died a few years after their final "date.")

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cuckio WACC shit #wacc_shit

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Jesus...

Has it gotten so bad that the anon cowards are so stupid on this site they don't understand the difference between comments and twitter? That is a new low for this site and its any of anonymous, closeted, wannabe cuckold cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tough

Frontlinecaster,

All you who don't like others comments... Tough shit...... Make your own, good or bad and stop judging other comments because they don't mesh with your own orvwere made anonymous...... If you let words bother you, then you are weak and pathetic....

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Lol

Being called weak and pathetic by an anon coward is hilarious.

Nothing said in a comment thread by an anon means anything out should be listened to, it's really that simple. You just go back to secretly jerking off to the cuckold stories you obsessively read and stop trying to act tough.

Also maybe learn basic spelling or typing, just a thought if you'd like to look like mildly less of an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus, frontlinecaster been moaning on practically every story lately

How shallow can one get to read every comment and then bitch about them. Everybody has their own idea of what they like or dislike, or what's erotic so why try to force your opinion on anybody?

This guy frontlinecaster is as bad as the one that calls herself bonnietaylor2 or vastiesmith2. Always throwing insults, especially at the anonymous comments. Something wrong with both of these people. Could it be they're using this site as therapy? Voicing their frustration at others may give them some emotional relief they're looking for. Who knows.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Awww

Such anger and misplaced aggression from poor anon. It's alright, maybe one day you'll have an actual relationship and not have to sit around spewing bile on the internet because you're so depressed and horny.

I mean, I don't think you ever will, since your so self hating and so deep in the closet, but who knows!? Stranger things have happened you poor, poor little coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awww

poor, poor frontSHIT, still moaning and crying and bitching at other people's comments... poor, poor, sad little man... awww, the evil anons are mean to you, but don't worry, keep ranting, you'll fell all better if you let it all out... good boy, so much like dear, old bonnie/vastie...

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second time to comment.

Still think Ohio is one of the best writers on this site. Don't usually care that much for this type of story, but gotta love the writing. If I can't find something or some new writer to read, I come back to the tried and true. Again, thanks for sharing your talent and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

Did we actually have an answer to why she was the one who gave the ultimatum for the nature of the relationship and he had only a take it or leave it.........seems unfair...what also is unfair is the number question.....seriously the number of women he had before marriage..and the number of men she had while in a "serious" relationship where he had no say are equal to each other....I think you missed something vital here.......next I don't understand the concept of not affecting the quality of time she gave him.....so in a monogamous relationship where the partner has expectation of priority on all available time is not cheating if some of it is spent on someone outside of the biased relationship........next she could not see him with anyone else but the reverse was ok...double standards....did that get resolved....not really.....every minute spent in any kind of intimacy with anyone other your spouse is not cheating as long as it is just sex!!!....but you get something out of it....and more importantly you give a part of yourself......too many lost opportunities to address these open questions in a counselling session which was focused on reconciliation.......but my dear friend the only one who had to compromise was the Mark......and any smart person will tell you any thing where only one partner compromises and the other has a convenient abusive father to blame is a win-lose and is a disaster waiting to happen........the sessions with the psychiatrist was a serious let down when all knew where it was heading".........BUT.....these are just clashes of opinion between reader and author...it does not take away the fact that you are a Great writer....and I come back to read your stories whether I agree with your plot or not......Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extremely Good Story

Ohio is always good even if you don't agree with everything he writes. The analysis of feelings is what makes his stories better than most. In the few stories he gets off of this style his stories are not near as good.

anon.1

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Five stars. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inconsistant

Why would a highly successful guy who is the so called "hunk" that could get almost any gal he wanted put up with the "I'll marry you but I still want my freedom to fuck around"? Why would any guy do that (unless he's "in the closet")? Given all that if he did actually marry her, why would he take her back after she brought men into their home? Why would he take her back after she refused to fuck him because her lovers cock was so big it stretched her out too much? After staying true to her high school boyfriend and her first husband why would she think that the "love of her life" just had to give her the freedom to fuck many many others? I get the feeling that the author must have had a similar experience in his own life and must have gone through many years of consoling to come up with these stories - I would love to know about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Expected conclusion

He entered the marriage a cuck, knew about it, so what was all the fuss about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not so great

I agree with others, he should have dumped her instead of getting married. Therapist are suppose to keep confidentiality, here he started coaching her how to answer the questions(the best way to manipulate the hubby)that hubby was going to ask because he told the therapist what he wanted to ask. So, like in most of the LW stories, the husband is out numbered in therapy and made to feel it is HIS fault. After the quick series of questions to Mark, with no chance to react before next question, I would have told Tom where to go and walked out of office and filed complaint with state and insurance company to stop payments

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

good story.

strange, did anyone notice all the negative comments are anonymous?

must be ball less pricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Something I Find Curious

Why is the score for the last chapter twenty points below the one for the first chapter?

I would think that readers would think the husband was nuts for agreeing to the unusual terms of their marriage in the first chapter, since he was obviously not a cuckold type of personality and got nothing out of knowing she was having extra-marital sex.

When they are able to work out the difficulties that arrangement created and become a monogamous couple, readers are less happy about the end result?

Maybe they were hoping that when he saw her with her lover, that would have been a wake-up call, and he would have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's interesting that there is no mention of STDs!

Dam if his wife picked up 69 guys, she would definitely have Herpes and HPV as a minimum. 14% of the USA men between the ages 14 and 49 have these diseases. That is more than enough reasons for her not to fuck around. She didn't use a condom when she was giving blowjobs so she would gotten them orally. She as just another dumb slut. I,don't see why Mark would stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater........

And all that. She'll find her excitement either at home or somewhere else. Probably elsewhere. DIVORCE HER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Therapists just make it worse

Therapy is for losers and wimps... Go take your money and gamble instead, odds are better than therapy working...... Four chapters to wrap up what we all knew on page one.......

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Divorce, The Best Therapy!

Yep, it's what they both need. Start new lives apart from each other, in other parts of the country preferably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still

A slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely shit

From that POS ohio. King of the rigged score!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow ! An amazing piece of writing.

You are one talented writer. Pay no attention to the trolls that think their derogatory comments count. They don't. You have such a way with words and your style just flows so naturally. I felt like I was in each session with the characters. This is the 2nd time I've read this & it was just as good as the first time. One of my all time favorite pieces here. Well done. An enthusiastic 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fiddling around

Tough to compute because wife was dishonest. Says she didn't often have sex with same guy then hems and haws and lies before admitting to screwing 6 guys at least five times

Then she admits to screwing around twice a week the entire marriage

I concluded she had sex with at least 50 men during marriage.

Not sure husband figured she was that big of slut when he foolishly agreed to let her fool around

Taking nothing away from your writing ability the wife the husband and the counselor are all despicable characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mark made a big mistake...

... and the result is this bullshit story... and I made a mistake reading it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!! 5*****

One of my very rare 5 stars. Well done, involved me making me sad, scared, warmed & happy. Thank you Ohio!!

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
good story

but NOW he needs to bring liz home for a few sessions by the pool or the marital bed.

"hey its just sex honey! nothing to trouble us"...... "is it"?

or just leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Divorce the slut...she'll never be pleased with your little thingy. She'll always need bigger and many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Number Of Lovers Matter

I have had six, just six, lovers in my lifetime. And I have been married three times. My current wife had sex with 30 boys by the time she graduated high school. An important fact here: There were only 12 boys in her graduating class. I got in quite a few barroom fights with guys who wanted everyone to know that they had had sex with her before I did. Trust me...the number of lovers count

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's never just sex

I'm amazed to read the phrase "it's just sex" over and over again. Maybe I'm wired different than the rest but it's never just sex. At least not for women who look more for an emotional connection than men. Open marriages rarely last and a girl can't tale so many lovers and the go cold turkey and be satisfied just with one. There is no way it's going to happen. I'm sorry but they are doomed. As other commenters said, number does matter a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Everything about this is just so wrong on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boy was that a FUCKED UP ending!

She's a complete, self centered slut. You worked WAY too hard to RAAC them. Mark deserved a divorce and you failed to give it to him.

Badly done.

Scratch that.

Horribly done!

nestorb30nestorb30about 7 years ago
one issue with the story

Relationships are complicated. Nobody has a typical relationship because we are all different. Some people have very monogamous relationships and others do not and still others have something in between.

My issue is with the therapist who kept betraying the trust of Mark. Having known a few therapists, the fact that Tom the Therapist was actually discussing what Mark had told him during a therapy session with the wife Leanne is completely unethical. Especially when he was for all intents and purposes coaching her on the whole "how many men issue" otherwise a decent yarn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story

So pleased that love conquered all in the end.

Emphasises the need for couples to communicate and share their needs and feelings throughout their relationship.

Sad that there are so many sad people whose comments show their shallowness and lack of emotional understanding . They all seem to have the opinion that women who enjoy sex are whores whilst men in a similar position are heroes (I am a man !) - and yes.. I do not condone infidelity . But the subject of this story whilst misguided was honest from the start .. Perhaps he should have set boundaries that were acceptable to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* a terrible story !

cuckoldry conquers all ! whore gets free reign to chase after as many dozens of bulls as she needs so that she can continue on her natural path and continue to bring home 2nd hand snatch full of 2nd hand man-cum and cuck-boy will still dutifully clean her out !

forever ! hope she gives him aids soon !

YvesmiYvesmialmost 7 years ago
Good

A very nice story, too bad for all the women haters out there.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Not a fan

If you want to devote yourself to and they say yes, but I have to screw others that is one screwed up individual. Run away. They are not who you thought they were.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 7 years ago
Yeah Yeah, Same Stuff Different day

Okay JPB is a good author, no doubt, but I'm sorry people this one doesn't track. Yes communication is important, but having been on the reviving end of the Psycho-babble that was stated in this story whist dealing with an ex's infidelity I have to claim Bovine Excrement! NOTHING excuses Lying, Cheating, Stealing, or Betrayal!!!!! All the crap slung by the councilor in this story is just that crap, excuses, permissiveness, and justifications for a cheater to cheat and get away with it. Here is a truism. If they get away with it once, they will always think that can get away with it again. If you don't believe me, look inside the jails and prisons and listen to just how many will say... "I thought I could get away with it!" And numeric's have dick to do with it. If you lie once, you are a liar. If you cheat once, you are a cheater. If you betray once, you are a betrayer. If you steal once, you are a thief! And before any sod wants to talk about emotional maturity, try taking to my PhD wife and see what she has to say about the subject. Good writing though, since it creates emotional attachment to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, but

I was just hoping for some big bangs.....multiple climaxes, anti-climaxes, multiple minor plots plus some super nova blast and so on... I'm not making fun of you, I think you have that ability to write that Great American Novel.........lol. Okay, hear is your problem, you are playing touch football with girlly girls...play hardball football...hurt everybody even your own men if they get in the way. Write like that and have it copyrighted....

really 555sssssss

bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pushing boundaries

This was pushing your wrting skills and it showed. It hadsome very compelling stuff. But it was a lot like a good lawyer selling you persuasively on something you know is a line of bullshit.

Very convincing in it's own way but you can see the end at the beginning .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"Would she spend the rest of her life feeling confined by monogamy," - That's the problem with all "promises" stories: Will the person making the promise resent the rules, or as he says here, feel confined by them?

I tend to side with Mark; yes, Leanne loves him and is "willing" to give up her other partners, but does she really WANT to, and is she ABLE to?

"He had trouble at first believing that he wasn't the only man with erection difficulties" - Doesn't he watch the Viagra/Cialis ads, LOL?

I guess she answered my earlier question with her statement about not being interested in other men any more, but will that last once she's comfortable in her marriage again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
promises

Once any promise is broken, all that follow are worthless.

Though he was idiot for allowing wife to screw around, she promised complete discretion and keeping it from him

Screwing another man in your home is none of that.

Number comparison is hilarious only fiction therapist could be so stupid...at least I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A trully weird one.

First of all, I want to congratulate you for your story telling. If this story would have written by someone else I wouldn't have reached to the end. I'm not into open marriages, to be honest I don't get them. I could never share someone I love. Since they worked hard to put their marriage back on track this is not RAAC. I can't say I enjoyed it. Most of the time I was gritting my teeth as I read it. I don't think I would have been able to stay with her. in any case, your story was deep and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story idea BUT!

The man in your story is a willing cuckhold who in the end had a problem with the deal he made! So I really did care about how he felt. Should she worry about him, only because SHE wants too. If he had a problem with the deal he struck up fuck him. He knew and accepted she was a round heeled slut in the beginning he asked and she told him the truth that she was so the problem was his. Writer you made a problem where there was no problem. Oh shit she missed him more than the good Dick she was getting, bullshit! Come up with a real problem!!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
Are you serious

How can you write This as a couples problem yes she could have been better at being discreet but, he got what was coming to him! How could he have been so much of a fool to think she was just fucking dumb shits and he was better than them all! She was humping what she wanted when she wanted with his permission. He watched and got his feelings hurt. He did have to watch but, Okay because she wasn't totally discreet did it mean he had to watch! What did he think she was doing getting fucked by robots.

She was getting something she wanted on her terms. You made her the bad guy in this story you wrote what country and what century did this event occur?.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Not A Wife I Would Choose, But

Given the premise of the story (I love you but I need to fuck other guys), and the "stuff it under the rug" acceptance of it by Mark, I feel that you did a great job with it!

The therapeutic aspects felt quite realistic (yes I've recently gone through a few therapy sessions of my own), as did the feelings of the participants and the strategy of Tom, the therapist. Sometimes the counseling works out, sometimes it doesn't. (For those who are curious, you can take a look at the first few paragraphs of my own story in Romance. Mine with my former spouse didn't.)

Five * from me on all Chapters, thanks for all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Choices

All of this shit could have been prevented if he told had her, if you want to fuck other men I am going to fuck other women, before they got married. That would have made it her choice to be true or part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mark and Leanne

Just divorced and he married the waitress!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANOTHER PATHETIC FUCKED UP WIMP

WHO LETS THE SLUT WHORE GET AWAY WITH IT AND GETS BACK ...NEXT TIME SHE WILL MAKE DAMN SURE SHE NEVER GETS CAUGHT...STUPID BRAINLESS MORON....NO WONDER SHRINKS MAKE SO MUCH MONEY DEALING WITH TWONKS LIKE THIS...

juderboyjuderboyover 6 years ago
I hate that counselor

His logical would get him in so much trouble in the real world. With his logic, why have vows? Why get married? The husband fucked other women when it was morally ok to do so. She fucked other men, a lot of other men, AFTER she was NOT supposed to do so. Am I wrong here? There is a difference, right? What a fucked up way to end this fucked up story

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Great read........

Obviously most of the anon commentators live in a different world than I am familiar with. I enjoyed the story, found it very easy to imagine this is going on in real life

every day and I am thankful someone like ohio can help me understand and cope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

Your stories don't follow a predictable template, and I appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@pulsifier42

Only one conclusion to be drawn from what you wrote. Your wife is the same as Leanne and you are dealing with being Mark.

Your hoping beyond hope such relationships are common so you won't feel so bad.

Sorry pulsifier, she is using you for financial support and doesn't want to have to find another dope dumb enough to believe she loves him.

Yes, the truth hurts. Yes, you will be lonely.

However, thanking a erotic site author for helping you cope should tell you how lost you are.

Quit relieving yourself by reading erotica while you know your wife is at same time getting her ashes hauled by a stranger.

Get a lawyer, a realtor, and a psychologist in that order.

DO IT NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what did you do that was wrong?

You married the slut instead of being one of her lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two contradictory views on this story

If one looks at a marriage as a true commitment (I don't mean sexually, I mean where you are truly in it in the trenches with this other person) then if one of the two have a dramatic issue they are dealing with either from childhood or something comes upon them such as mental illness or they becoming invalids then a truly committed partner should do everything they can to help them through that period. But that doesn't mean that once they are through that that you have to stick around with them the rest of your life IF it will be unbearable. When a woman is as promiscuous as Leanne there is almost always something going on. Often, it's her being molested in childhood, and in this case it's the cold father issue. So I could totally understand Mark helping her through her issues and finding "normality" with the help of the therapist, but I wouldn't have stuck around after for the simple reason that I wouldn't be with a past alcoholic or drug addict. When things get tough they will have a crutch to fall on and I don't want to go through life thinking that if our relationship is going through a rough patch because of stress from work or whatever, what is she doing.

BUT someone like Leanne who is hopefully "healed" then in the next relationship she can go into it fresh without that baggage. Obviously, if Mark can handle and move passed it then he can be the true beneficiary of the woman he truly loves and is right for him and the benefit of the "healing". Just my feeling is I cannot see how down the road I won't have worries what is going on with her "flexible" schedule.

The one thing I found troubling in this story is that in being in a truly loving relationship that worked so well with her wasn't able to be enough to where Leanne just slipped up once in a while as opposed to needing the casual sex so much. I could have understand a few slip ups in 4 years for someone with her issues who hasn't dealt with it properly and conciously. But 125 potential times with 69 different lovers how can she be in this terrific relationship and have those numbers make any sense. Those numbers mean she took up every opportunity to indulge in strange when she was living with someone. Even with a flexible schedule she was working. Those numbers can only make sense for someone in a horrible situation and not indulging in strange but trying to make some money on the side. Those numbers go well beyond some mild daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I didn’t care for this story very much. I think the author ignored natural human foibles. Or, at the least, he minimized them to the point of non-existence. Mark had already shown a jealous streak, and to believe that some counciling is going to do away with all that is a pipe dream. And she can’t help herself, she just has to have fresh meat from time to time. This marriage is doomed. The best outcome to hope for is that they part company before they have kids.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
she's a slut he a dumb ass

be a man and leave the cunt find one that isnt a slut and live with dont marry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deserve Each Other

Both are idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Putting a broken relationship together can be really, really hard. This story shows that pretty clearly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Got To Be Kidding!!

Since when does a physcotherapist take one's side over another? He told Leanne what Mark was going to do and then rehearsed the answers with her. Was he balling her too? I mean it would only be casual sex! Mark was weak in agreeing to let her continue to fuck others and she was an unfeeling whore to keep doing it...especially at her own house! IMO ...kick her to the curb and find someone that is happy to be with only you. I wonder what the real number of guys is that Leanne fucked? The rehearsal probably got that number down quite a bit! Let's face it you could never trust her ...no matter what Mark said to Tom. Once a cheater yadda yadda yadda...

YvesmiYvesmiover 6 years ago
Good

I like your story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ahhh

God bless deranged whores and the brain damaged cuck wimps that get other men's leftovers.

Great writing as usual but, yuk.

Interesting take on this.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Your best story yet !!

A totally different story and plot from so many of your other ones. A very satisfying ending, instead of a surprise BTB ending or some other wierd finale. I absolutely loved it. It had good character development, good descriptions, plenty of bruised feelings realistically portrayed. The fact that nearly 300 people took the time to comment speaks volumes about your writing. You have incredible talent. I loved the part where they were to take turns being the dominant one in the marriage. I might try that in my marriage. Haha. Easily a 5.😊😊😊😊😊

John RandolphJohn Randolphabout 6 years ago
Addition to story: last line.

Finally, Mark realized that it had really worked out better NOT to mention how she had always had at least two screaming orgasms each time he had fucked her at the end of her session.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 6 years ago
Mark's conquests

I disagree with the therapist. It *does* matter if sex happens in marriage vs before marriage. I would also believe that it matters even if Mark agreed to Leanne's taking temporary lovers during their marriage. "Out of sight, out of mind" works as long as it truly out of sight. Once that little thing is violated, *all* the rest is thrown out the window, as it was in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous