All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 510 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
title question answered

Mark - you married her knowing she intended to repeatedly cheat on you and did not insist on having affairs of your own.

Leanne - you broke your vow to be discreet

Tom - you equate sex partners before marriage with number of affairs during marriage

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
overall a 5* story

Obviously the characters were flawed. Obviously the premise for marriage was flawed. Obviously the "psychotherapist" was idealized as were the sessions. Hey! It was still a good read.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
bizzare

you can't be two persons, not necessarily on a long-term basis; somewhere down the line one takes over to the detriment of other; you can't be a loving wife and yet a slut, which are antithetical to each other, but that is exactly what she wanted to be and that's the point of the story. She says when Tom left her she no longer wanted other men; that's pretty juvenile and immature; she is 35 and she doesn't need a life experience like that to know what is right or do the right thing. She says it is not about lovemaking, it is about excitement and feeling attractive yet she claims she is crazy about Mark and not just love him; if she really were, she ought to have realized being hypersexual is an affliction and can be cured; she could've slowed down in so many different ways; there's a way out; she did all the fucking around because she could, which is because they had an agreement. This sudden turnabout isn't convincing at all. When he proposed her, she cried and made all the drama and supposedly told him the truth, there ought to have been an iota of morality in her to see what she was going to do him and rejected him. She didn't, because she knew Marc was weak and she could have the cake and eat it too. Guys think with their....and get into shit.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Well, ahem...

First and foremost, Ohio is one of the best writers and highly recommend reading his LW's stories. Simply brilliant story telling. But, at the end of these stories all I can say is thank God none of these characters had children. LOL! Some of the characters in these types of stories, no matter how meaning they tend to be, are just horrible human beings. And the characters in this one are mild compared to others. Still, a 5 star story.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Wow! I thought I’d read all of OHIO’s stories before, but reading someone else’s...

...story, that pointed back to one of ohio’s brought me back here. Scanning down I realized I may have missed one or two, or forgotten about it. So I started read/scanning through the stories. “Oh yeah, I remember that one now. Oh, this one too. Oh, this one... but it’s a good one. I’ll read through it again. Oh, and another good one.” Then I got to this one - “What Did I Do That Was Wrong?” I didn’t remember it at all. I guess I definitely skipped over this one before.

Wow! I’m glad I caught it this time. What another outstanding tale. So brilliantly written, and about a difficult topic... a semi-open marriage. And we’re made to see both sides of the story. So well done. And of course the dialog was wonderful. And when I thought he was getting a little bit too “cuck-shit” (God, who the hell first said that.), he would turn it around enough that I coukd see the therapist’s view of doing things.

I suppose my one peeve is at the end (as someone else points out), when they are comparing Mark’s 100x of premarital sex with Leanne’s 100x of posmarital—pre-Theo sex. Yes, Mark did agree to the semi-open marriage, but it truely isn’t the same thing. NOW, should the therapist try to candy-coat it and make it seem equivalent so Mark can get over Leanne’s marital affairs? Yes, I suppose so. It seems the ONE way of getting Mark over that hurdle... lie to him a bit. But it truely isn’t the same.

Other than that, ohio’s usual brilluant writing. 5-stars.

A_B_DA_B_Dabout 6 years ago
Another pathetic Male protagonist from OHIO

I don't know why but almost all of your Male protagonist's are pathetic stupid Males who can't look ahead or are so immature that you have to to write so many pages to make them feel better. First of all his gf cheats on him he accepts it.He's so foolish that she even makes him agree to go along with it.Foolish enough to marry with the same arrangements Lol.He has to be the most stupid character ever. And then the entire story is the Therapist trying to make him feel better.You know you're not that stupid your gf loves you after all she cheated on while you were dating then even got you agreed to it.But you're not foolish.You're might be even good in bed after all she still wanted to continue fucking other men even after you found out.You're not foolish Mark.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of never of married her in the first place, but seeing as he did, I'd of divorced her and moved away. To hell with counseling, it's only a waste of good money and really wouldn't of solved anyones problems but her's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

The wife is whore and they stay together??? I say you are nuts, you wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
etchiboy is comingin his pants

reading about a pathetic replica of a man being cuckoled once and again.

You obviously found you doppelganger. When are you going to come out of the closet you wimpy faggot?

You make a wimp of yourself each time you write a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Out of sight, out of mind

An interesting, well-written tale of people seeing what they want to see before reality gets shoved into their faces. I didn't feel much of an empathy with either the husband or the wife - too much self-delusion, cowardice and selfishness - but they are at the pinnacle of human evolution in comparison anonymous 'anti-cuck' morons whose illiterate, neanderthal comments pollute this site.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I simply don’t understand...

I do not understand the concept of open marriage in that it seems to simply be an excuse by one or both to slut around. In this story, it’s clear to me the wife is a whore, the husband a wimp and the psychologist is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

After all she does to him. All the lies, all the cheating and you RAAC them? The ending was both unbelievable, even for a fictional story, and just plain horrible. There's simply no way he takes her back. No way. Awful.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

/sigh

I could see the reconciliation coming a mile off.

The only way to properly help Mark get over this, was to give him 100 hall passes to even the score with his slut wife. Naturally she'd have to stay faithful as he was for those four years, while he bangs as much skirt as he liked. He felt loads better after his fuckathon with the waitress, so lots more therapy like that would do him a power of good.

Then again, the dumbass gave his wife permission to be a slut, so he deserved to get his heart broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UTTER NONSENSE

What a pair of nutcases. And don’t get me started on the crackpot counsellor.How any man could get married to a slut like her in the first place is beyond my comprehension. Fiction it may be but really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

A great big CUCK STORY. NOW, I HAVE TO TAKE a big sloppy SHIT. THIS STORY GAVE ME THE RUNS.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 5 years ago
Most intelligent, mature story on LW - ever!

I am amazed by the balanced and careful way in which you had them grow and develop and reconcile. Well done!

And ignore the knee-jerk name-callers. They miss *so* much.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
well written

But I agree I wouldn't have been in a relationship let alone married her. Damaged goods that one and odds are always will be. still it was done pretty well even if I cant see that ending as the way I thought it should go

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This couple would have been better off to forget the shrink and spend their money on a divorce lawyer. This marriage was a train wreck from the get-go. She was a horny slut who thrived on one night stands and he thought he could live with that. Riiiight. A snowball in hell has a better chance of survival than this marriage. Regardless of all the shrink psychobabble bullshit. The story was written fairly well although it seemed to me like the characters just kept going in circles, covering the same ground over and over. That got tedious.

TrambakTrambakover 5 years ago

I enjoyed the way Tom maneuvered the process of healing that seemed fairly hopeless. The reasons for Leanne to cheat and for Mike to principally accept the nonsense totally foxes me. No way that can be condoned.

Using the backyard and the home mattress to cheat was completely uncalled for and is likely to haunt Mike ever after.

Overall it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

He needed and deserved a divorce. He'll NEVER forget nor did I believe he'd ever forgive the depth of her betrayal. There's simply no way nor are there any words that will allow him to move forward with the bitch. Horrible RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

The overall story conclusion and rationale does not really matter. The intricacies of the story, the thrill and jealousy I felt and the real images it gave me the reader are what mattered. It is a well written and imaginative story that kept me coming back for more. This is exactly why I read stories on Literotica. I don't want to learn what is right and wrong in the eyes of others. I just want to enjoy the story. This one was perfect.

tigger119tigger119over 5 years ago
One of her claims is provable false....

Her claim that none of her fuckees ever knew where she lived. Since she and the fuckee Theo were fucking in her and Mark's backyard when Mark saw them, it was sure as shit definite that the fuckee knew where she lived. Since Theo was one of her 5 time fuckees it is a natural progression of logic that all her other 5 time fuckees knew her address also. This wasn't caught by the counselor or hubby and addressed like it should have been. It could lead to future problems in a Fatal Attraction kind of way if one of the 5 time "special" fuckees decided that he wanted more since he was "so special" as to get 4 repeat engagements. He might think she wanted more and that it meant more than it actually was.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
This is how it is ...

One of you gets carried away and everything falls apart. You’re both terrified and hurt. You fight to hold on but part of you already Is defeated and wants to go. Desperate, you get help. Maybe it works. Been there. Saw that. Maybe it doesn’t. Lived that too.

Thanks for this intimate story that walked me back through that time and put old “bad thoughts” to bed. Brilliant writing.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Not to be a jerk

But i hate when people make comments who obviously did not read the entire story. Makes them look very stupid such as tigger a few comments before me saying theo knew where she lived...go back and read before you make stupid comments that have been addressed throughout the story. Great story. Well written.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
I dont

Think I would have agreed to the green light.

My ex liked to bring up what old boyfriends were like. A total woody killer. She never figured out how much that hurt and why it would kill the mood. I could of used old tom. Great story. 5

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
I at least would have bought a new airmattress.

Shesss... That’s an easy fix of one problem.

Wow. I never would have thought my remarks, where I tried to see both, or in this case all three, views would get such vitriolic, in fact downright hateful counter-comment. Hmmm... i guess being fairminded makes me a fagot. Who’d a thunk it.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Simply terrific.

4 well-written chapters of a LW's drama. Don't like drama? Skip it, you won't like this. But, I found this a very entertaining tale about a young couple seeking guidance through marriage counselor to heal their marriage. This is one of my favorite kinds of LW's tales. 2 good people who are really meant for each other but stupidly crash their marriage and then struggle down the road to reconciliation. A very nice little LW's classic from Ohio. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know Ohio writes well

but the entire story is built around a premise that is entirely absurd...a NORMAL guy saying, "Yes! I'll be a willing cuck!" (That is exactly how Ohio writes him.) The premise for the story is so false that, if a reader is actually thinking, the story comes across as entirely contrived. That is compounded by the use of the tired "wise counselor" trope to tell the story, the usual phony "hidden causes" for Leanne's sluttish behavior, and the husband being written as the usual LW weak husband character. Ohio writes so facilely and emotively that it's easy to be drawn into the melodrama. Nevertheless, it's the essential falseness of the story and the cliches that cause it to fail. (This is a review of all four parts)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series

But not real. Who would enter a marriage where wife says she will continue to have sex with others.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
4 stars

Great writing but totally unrealistic. Maybe if it had been a couple of times the counselling would work but 69 different men over 4 years when they were married -Don't think so. I like some, not all, reconciliation stories but this was too much.

However, you do write well and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Very well written.

Leanne was a skank and Mark married her knowing she was. He got what he deserved. I

like a good reconciliation tale but this isn't one. Again, very well written and I am a fan of Ohio's submissions but I didn't feel they were that kind of couple to pull it back together. Like the previous commenter, "69 guys in 4 years"? Who would want a spouse like that? The mother of your children? That's one fucked marriage no matter how you look at it.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

Sorry but I just don't see it... 4*. Mark had to suppress so much of his nature to accommodate her. What is missing in this story is the Christmas parties, weddings, pear/family group gatherings, how her natural flirting would be seen by Mark and if it would trigger Mark's trust issues - eating him up. I cannot see Mark's trust being totally restored nor that SHE could change her natural ways.

I see nothing but rocks in this road. Worse the shrink never went there.....

The one good point to this bizarre relationship is they had no children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty sick text.

What about a disease or children how and the hell can he contend with those issue's? This has too have been a female ghost writer.! NO MAN WOULD PUT UP WITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR. she needed a flee collar / my dog has more social grace than her .! Having her vaginal orifice sown up would seem appropriate.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
WHY IS IT . . .

Almost always the anonymous common taters (Yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) seem to be the ones who make the scorched earth comments? Do they scream at the TV to warn a guy he's about to die because they think its real?? Do they think the stories on LIT are real?? It makes me think they might try to jump into a story and beat up the characters they hate. Are these kind of comments the reason so many good writers stopped posting stories on LIT?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
The Story Is The Point

I believe this is one of the best stories on literotica......certainly in the Top 10 of my list

I am astounded that anyone can read this story with any thought and not enjoy it.

Suggesting how this or that minutia might be significant is not the point. Truly a masterful and successful example of GREAT WORDSMITHING. Thanks,

Pulsifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Donald & Melania Trump alive and well in LW

WELL DONE!!! The perfectly constructed "Trumpian" women: deceitful, narcissistic, self absorbed and hateful. Add a Melania styled husband: ignorant, gullible, weak and pliable. Really excellent writing and a pleasure to read and laugh along with everyone. Cheers

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well written story

But I just can't see reconciliation with a cheating wife like Leanne. I would never be able to forget her history. Mark is a better man than I, or a more foolish one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Numbers Say 69 Men

Since they were together, somehow she's not a slut or whore, they stay together and he can trust her? I must have missed something in the translation. There were three characters who played parts in this drama and I had no empathy, sympathy or respect for any of them. Must have been a well written story for me to be so disgusted with fictional people even the second time around. Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Well written and full of emotion

I don’t know why it is so abhorrent to readers that stories about cheating wives Can sometimes end up in reconciliation. You are either happier with her in your life, or happier without her in your life. It doesn’t always have to be without. Don’t forget, Marc agreed to her seeing other men in the beginning. This whole thing is partially on him.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good series

I can only see the story through my own filters, and I would have left sooner and never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mark was a cuck

he willingly vollenteered to be treated like shit and cheated on, why should we feel invested in someone getting exactly what they asked for?

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
amazing

really well written, pulled on my heart strings. <3

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Well done, not as much of a roller coaster as the usual, I caught her cheating, went to the gym for 6 moths turned myself into an Adonis and won the lottery fucked my hot divorce attorney and moved to Tahiti. Instead it was the slow slog, 2 steps forward one step back. I liked how the sex with Liz was a learning experience for both of them, while the history with the Father was a little sloppy i think delving into this too far would have slowed down a story that was meant to be taken in as a stroll and not a made dash to revenge. So yes redemption is tough but i think you laid it out well and I liked that leanne was willing to evolve and learn and I was also very appreciative of the man up conversation for Mark which I felt should have happened earlier in the story but when it did happen I realized it was placed at the perfect spot. Well done! Looking forward to reading the rest of your work.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Ohio takes the wind out of my sails.

Weird, yeah? I know.

Often, reading most others’ stories (even professional ones) I’ll come across holes of some sort, and I’ll pounce on it — “Yeah?!! But what about...” ohio, like the good professional writers, has within a paragraph or two filled that hole — “oh, ummm... yeah, that’s a good point.”

This one was full of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Mixed

Wow ! You write well, yes there are some spelling mistakes & grammatical errors but it’s the storyline that takes center stage, as it should.

Personally, I could never have agreed to a marriage where I knew that my partner fully intended to sleep with other people. Just far too much to deal with.

I strongly disagree with the therapists statement that he slept with 100 women & she slept with 69, so get over it.

He slept with that number BEFORE they were married; she continued after they were married. Big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Numbers DO matter

Women pair-bond with the men they have sex with, and it's most powerful with the first man, progressively getting less and less the more people she sleeps with until she doesn't anymore, and it doesn't take that many to reach that point (a pretty fucking valid reason to discourage promiscuity). The reason this story is unbelievable is because with her Number, it would be impossible for her to pair-bond with Mark. Women get bored with a man after ONE YEAR (from a new study, and it's pretty much ALL women). The pair-bond offsets that. In the real world, this woman would have left Mark a long time ago.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Really well done

One of my all time fav, loved it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I stopped re-reading after Ch 2, and I'm glad. This story SCREAMED for a divorce, yet we got a forced pscho-babble reconciliation.

I disagree with others about never agreeing to the arrangement in the first place, although I would have insisted on the same privileges. My issue is with her NOT being discreet, and having the emotional involvement that she insisted she wouldn't have.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Well written Ohio...

The Doc cheated when he coached Leanne on Marks questions. That's cheating, just like slutty Leanne. Mark deserved every bad feeling that he had for marrying a slut and being a willing CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Anon

writing about pair bonding is right. In reality, Leanne would not have the ability to bond with Mark. Imagine a piece of masking tape. You apply it to a surface and pull it off, then you apply it again and remove it again. This time it's a little easier to remove. Repeat this hundreds of times and the tape won't stick at all. The tape is the reality of pair bonding, and Leanne, in this case, is the tape. She really has nothing left to adhere with in any normal way.

This is the problem with so much of LW. The writing so often reflects a total disregard for how people are really wired. In this case, the pretty normal Mark would never marry the slut Leanne, and the slut Leanne would never be able to sustain a marriage because she's lost the biological ability to pair bond. The divorce and adultery rates reflect our attempt to ignore biology in our "modern" hubris. Contrary to the "modern" assumptions of the majority of the LW readership and LW authors, there are far deeper reasons than "convention" why virginity and fidelity in marriage have been so highly prized and linked historically in Christendom. If you think we can simply do what we want sexually and have the kind of culture that has the freedom, stability, productivity, and creativity of a chaste, monogamous culture, you are dreaming. Polyandrous cultures like Tibet are a failure by that standard, as are polygamous cultures like Islam. Our semi-pagan West is deteriorating into statist collectivism, is imploding demographically, has lost any meaningful artistic creativity, is becoming economically stagnant, and its technological advances are narrowing and often used dysfunctionally (e.g. the uses of data mining and surveillance).

Ohio ALWAYS writes well. Unfortunately, he, like most authors here, sometimes writes very shallow plots. This is probably the worst example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One Thing

Check Her Cell phone . It will show who called her . Make sure that You call Her every so often .. If You do not get through to Her or a Man answers .. Give her the Divorce Papers .. Kick Her to the Curb .. I Agree Tom Broke some rules by Giving The Slut the Questions and the answers .. I wonder what Tom Got in Return for doing that ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I WAS GOING TO READ A SUGGESTED STORY......

By this writer but pressed the wrong title and decided to read it first. Saves me time cause if this guys faggot, wimp bullshit is typical of his preference of weak,pathetic self loathing excuses for a man I'm not interested in anything else he's written. That this guy would stay with this cheap slut is beyond belief when placed in the context of a real guy reaction. And then for the writer to have the therapist ask the faggot how many times he'd fucked the tramp over the same time span she'd been fucking all those other people and proudly stated that he's fucked her many more times than them. What the fuck!! They're married, he should be the only one fucking her. Overall, just disgusting bullshi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trash story

What was your motivation here?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Just couldn't get into it.

Too long for little return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete bollocks

Trying to understand the thinking behind this story, nothing about it seemed to be based on any part of reality, very poor

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent, but not for the weak minded

Excellent, you walked us through therapy, each case is different. The self-realization often differs from the obvious.

Well done.

I especially enjoyed the anonymous comments showing indignation. Juveniles stuck on stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmmm

she was a slut and admitted it up front.

But having sex at your house is not even trying to hide anything.

And that number of partners? Sorry but that is a lot well into slutdom/mental illness range.

Frankly I dont see any guy agreeing to this in the first place. Maybe if he sexed around also, but probably not even then.

Even in a large town soon enough everyone would know about her and eventually she would sex a friend or someone he would come to know, even if she didnt do it intentionally.

Every time he saw another guy he would be thinking, was he one? is he laughing at me? Doesnt everyone know I cant satisfy her and she cheats, endlessly?

So well written but the ending wasnt great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More like brainwashing sessions than counciling. Was this story meant to be a satire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You've wrote some good stories......this ain't fucking one of them! Just more cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I suppose that I’m pleased for them, that they’ve worked their problems out.

However, one day, next week, next month or next year, she’s going to see a handsome guy, with a big package in his pants and think, “Just one last time, he’ll never know” and then it will start again.

I know I’m cynical but I really don’t believe “a leopard can change its spots”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STD?

amazing that with that many sex partners she did not get an STD. Condom or not you can't one like herpes just from contact (kissing, oral sex)

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Quite a lot of psychobabble, but I like how the story progressed, the character building was excellent. The raw feelings felt real, the angst gut wrenching.

The tale ended well, against the odds, but it felt right when their issue resolved.

I think 5/5 is deserved for such a hard story

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Great writing and a very good story. I'm not sure if I would have reconciled if I was in his place.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago
5 stars.

Well written characters, and you made me care about them both. I was astonished that I was taken from being appalled by her wanton ways to understanding them and having sympathy for her. Well done, I was all too ready to really hate her. You consistently do a great job with your writing.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I didn't mind the counselling sessions, other than the absolutely ridiculous argument made equating premarital sex with extramarital sex. Bringing up her terms and his agreement to them doesn't justify the comparison.

I can't see how this couple wouldn't have ended up divorced or close to it, given the preconditions that she mandated and he reluctantly agreed to. A couple playing with other partners has to be on the same page if it has a hope of working out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The emergency was Ohio trying to find his balls. He clearly never found them.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

1* and no more !! He is such a fucked up 'man' ! I hate to read a story where the author continuously switches from the 1st person then to 2nd and 3rd person, without and clue as to WHO is speaking !! Makes one have to retrace and figure out who is talking. Get a blackboard and put the characters name on it, and maybe keep them straight, as to who 'thinks' what and their responses ?

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

He looked reflective, and said, "I guess I've changed a lot, huh? When I first came to see you I was the king of sweeping things under the rug."

No Mark, you were a fucking ostrich. Sweeping things under the rug means you knew exactly what was going on, and just covered it up. You weren't even man enough to face it. Don't make yourself out to be half a man, when you clearly aren't any part of a man.

As for Tom, he led Mark down this path by the nose, and got him to accept something truly horrible. What a shitty thing for a therapist to do. What he should have done was help Mark through his stages of grief so he could make an informed decision, not hijack his grief and let him make an informed and emotionally compromised decision.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

It's nice that she's been able to go without for several months, though that DOES seem a little Deus ex Machina to me, but if it were me, I'd insist on an open marriage for one year. IF they could BOTH go that year without using the privilege, fine, but if EITHER of them slips ONE time, call the whole thing off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid premise, stupid story

Doesn't merit even a 1, even though the prose flows

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
So Tom was fucking Leanne, too?

Oh, jeeze. I really feel bad for the husband now. I mean, it’s the only explanation for the psychotherapist’s manipulation of his patient - Doc was doing the wife!

Anyway, as soon as Mark figures it out, he’ll clean-up in the malpractice suit. Unfortunately, he’ll never find the guts to divorce his wife. After hearing about stone cold Daddy, it’s pretty obvious why she wants a soft, cuddly-wuddly hubby, but still needs a real man’s cock to keep her happy.

I kept wondering why Doc didn’t ask Leanne how old she’d been the first time Daddy fucked her but this is Literotica, so... But still, he could have discussed how she still does Daddy whenever he calls. I mean, it’s pretty obvious what’s going on there and why. “Daddy loves a slut? I’m gonna be the biggest slut of all!”

Anyway, funny story. Really bad doctor, seriously. Prepping Leanne in general terms would be borderline, but coaching her answers to specific questions is absolute betrayal of a doctor-patient relationship. Leanne should have wondered what Tom was telling Mark about her private sessions. There should be no trust and they need a better therapist, preferably one that passed his ethics class.

Thanks for writing and posting. I liked it. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"So it's time to suck it up; it's time to get over yourself, be a man, and go back to your wife."

So wives cheat and its the men's responsible to just get over it and except it? Being a man means accepting you wife's multiple cases of cheating and no consequences for the wife's bad choices and behaviors. Accepting her back just means you approve of her behavior and are granting her a free pass to continue doing it. Forgiveness and reconciliation are a forgone conclusion and an expectation.

What a crock of shit! Do men actual buy into this shit when marriage councilors say this kind of shit? If so they must be first class morons with no balls and no sense of self worth.

Just another slut (Leanne) and cuck ( Mark) tale. Sounds like they deserve each other. Hope they have a miserable life together.

Real men should just avoid this story as there's nothing here that would appeal to a well adjusted heterosexual male and is just a waste of your time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Sbrooks

Well, that wouldn’t be a open marriage by definition then would it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible Councillor

The wack job councillor was the worst part of the story. One can only hope that you are not a real councillor and this was just lousy character. It got really tiring reading him twist everything to her advantage. It s always best to Stick to subjects you know.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awful, really awful. No likable characters. What were you thinking?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

They should never have gotten married. However they did but they should have divorced and she could just be a friend with benefits until he met a girl to marry and have kids. Doesn't seem credible that her old itch won't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think the counselor was baised

for the wife. The counselor wanted to make Mark accept that Leanne did a 100 men but that is all in the past. I seem to to see that the counselor was more concern for the wife than for Mark, almost saying to Mark to suck it up and get back to your wife without addressing fully Mark's pain of betrayal by his wife. It was a good writing kudos to the author. 4 star for the effort and sharing. The writing was really good. Unfortunately, I don't like the story. I feel sorry for Mark as he was forced to bite the bullet, forced to stay married to a wife who likes to have sex to different guys. She should just end Mark's pain and divorce Mark and get on with her sexual lifestyle. This kind of person will revert back to her addiction sooner if not later. Mark is a wimp, Leanne is a adulterous slut and the counselor is a quack. 2 star for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Screw the negative comments by shits who have no love in them. This was a beautiful story of two people who made mistakes in their marriage but overcame them to find love and happiness together.

Well written and well constructed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awful

Possibly the worst cuckold pussy whipped story on this site .

Congrats .

nnjcpl2018nnjcpl2018about 3 years ago

It is a good story. But I gave it 4 stars instead of five only because I come here to read real juicy cuckold literature. Stuff that is a little more salacious than what Ohio presented here. The writing is excellent and the development of the characters is strong. I will look for another Ohio story that gives me what I am seeking...a hard-on! LOL

nnjcpl2018nnjcpl2018about 3 years ago

Also, I will admit that as the story stretched out, I was kinda hoping that Mark would gradually be forced to confess that Leanne's sexual appetite was a bit of a turn on for him and that they would work out an "arrangement" to bring Mark into an accepting cuckold role. Over time Mark grows into a full fledged, participating cuckold and they live happily ever after with all parties enjoying sexual satisfaction. Hmmm....maybe a good theme for a new story??

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The story was good, (sorry the little dicked cucks didnt get the total wimpy sh*t they needed) that said the doctor was a bit odd in how he compared how many women he fucked before he got married with how many men she fucked WHILE they were married....absolute BS on that.

That said the anons who claim they made "mistakes" in their marriage....well I have to laugh my ass off at that...maybe one drunken night could be interpreted as a mistake but 69 different guys makes HER a mistake and a whore. You cant spin it any other way and no, literally, no husband would ever feel safe with a spouse like that again. YOu can I promise, I love you until youre blue in the face but no one in the real world would be that much of a jellyfish (not including the cucks because they arent real men anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written captivating story, but I can’t get over the original premise of her ducking around. It would literally kill me.

Him agreeing to it in the first place was beyond belief.

It was good & I enjoyed reading it, but I wish I’d never seen it.

Bill

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

His wife fucked 70 other guys while they were married. Just more cucky RAAC from Ohio...

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Agree with some of the other comments - well-written, but didn't do much for me. Scenario just wasn't my cup of tea. Not going to rate it, just to be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure shit.

Wimpy cuck husband agrees that it was meaningless that she completely broke his trust. The rest seems like a lot of psychobabble that has no basis in reality and desperately wants to convince the reader that this is meant to happen and is good for both parties involve but fails terribly with its obvious and transparent concept.

Hence, pure shit.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Well plotted and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a terrible therapist. Wife screws 100 guys? No biggie, but the husband needs to man up? Hah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm no just no.

He made the mistake and married her. But she was a slut.

Lord know what diseases she has, yes kissing spreads them too.

And sex at her house is discrete?

69 plus partners in the same town is discrete?

She just didn't care.

Not a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one big bowl of steaming BS... complete insanity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Therapist in the story is representative the mindfuckery of the blame-shifting quacks you'll find in the Reconciliation Industrial Complex out there. Basically all their high and mighty platitude "advise" boils down to "this is all your fault, non cheating spouse! Suck it up and eat your shit sandwich." See title of this story for conformation. Cheaters cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. The wife in this story is a mega entitled cheating cunt and no sane person would even pause a second to consider reconciliation. Dump the cheater and get a real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read. Some people obviously did not grasp the whole story. Hubby agreed BEFORE the marriage.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

A good interesting story of one couples life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written.but why the man has always to compromise foot the women who opened her legs to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deeply unethical therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well an interesting series but really there is a large need to balance the scales. The goose need to be out with a few more ganders. Leanne never really understands what her philandering has done to the one she professes to love, the female version of the Oedipal complex BS not withstanding.

Ya thunk she might have been looking into that earlier in her life. I mean sheese. Clueless.

Intrigued_bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look. He married a whore. If she fucked 70 to 80 guys after they married, then she fucked literally hundreds and hundreds of men before she married him.

Is there one man reading this who would place his heart and his life long trust in a woman who has fucked 500 plus men in her life?

On the same note...is there awoman reading this who is going to give her heart and trust to a man who has fucked 500 to 1,000 women before?

I'm sorry. But even she admitted earlier in the series to the therapist that she loved cock. All the variety. Different sizes. Shapes. Kinds. Methods and techniques each partner used. She's just gonna turn that off cause she loves Mark so much?

What happens in 15 years when they've had 2 kids...she's in her 40s and feeling older. Less attractive and suddenly needs to feel that affirmation again of a younger man wanting her? Where does that leave Mark? He accepted it once before. Now he'll have to accept it again...otherwise she'll keep the house. The 2 kids. Get child support and still get to fuck guys in that awesome back yard by the pool. While he lives in a 2 bedroom townhome up the street from his office and sees his kids every other weekend.

He author wrote Mark as an idiot for not walking away from the slut after his first proposal when she told him that she'd been discreetly fucking every swinging dick in the tricounty area the whole time he thought they were in a committed and exclusive relationship. Then he proved it again by having the character believing she would change after catching her fucking some stud at his own house. In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny "what a maroon!"

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonover 2 years ago

I enjoy a good cuck story, but this is really a love story. Yes, she should have gotten therapy a LONG time ago, but, she didn’t and he agreed to marry her as her cuck. That’s on him.

I understand that when he actually saw her fucking a lover in their house (ok, that was her bad, there) it all came to a head.

I thought that this was a wonderful love story with what felt like real-life scenarios and emotions used.

I only have one criticism. This story was written primarily in first person from Tom’s perspective. But it jumped back and forth from (third person at one point if I remember right) Tom’s perspective to the couple. It seemed better in the last chapter. Other than that, GREAT. It even gave me some good ideas to use with my wife, for example, “you’re in charge/I’m in charge.”

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

After thirteen years, that's how long it has been since this author wrote this story, there is only one thing left to say: the idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality! This author has tried in many words to explain to us how to convince an idiot that a whore is really a loyal and caring wife. All you need is a quack who has no idea and a lot of words that you turn back and forth! The bottom line is your story is and will be a plea for cuckolding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous