All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 509 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If only.......had wished that kind of ending twice before myself, some twenty five years ago the last time.

Great story..

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

So, she is a total slut and he is a subservient wimp. That story could have been told in 3 pages... 2 Stars, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Im too scared to write my story because of talent like this bloke , Seriously good dialogue, powerful and plausible. Thankyou

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Excellent story, very well written. I very much like the point of view from the therapist, its different and skillfully done. Very insightful to actually go into the emotional and psychological issues that are involved in infidelity or marital conflict and to show how therapy can help people heal. In this story both spouses were incredibly foolish to go into their marriage without talking at length about the rules and the expectations that each would have. The husbands level of denial was astonishing, and he should have spelled out exactly what his boundaries were before agreeing to it. Don't ask don't tell is a recipe for divorce. I think he should have insisted on it being an open marriage even if he had no intention of ever sleeping with another woman. At least that would force his wife to consider that he might be fucking other women and would force her to be more aware of how that feels. In the end, it was remarkable that husband could get past it - 125 times fucking other men in just four years of marriage is an awful lot to be ok with. Also having sex in their own home should have been explicitly forbidden from the start. I guess the husband set himself up for it tho with his silly head in the sand approach, and he kind of deserved what happened in that respect.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

They have more issues than LIFE Magazine. 5 *

RedRachaelRedRachael29 days ago

Way too much happening here for anyone to stay married. If someone has fucked 69 other people during a marriage, there is no reconciliation. We can romanticize it all we want but they’re never going to have the intimacy a marriage should have. They stay together because it’s comfortable and predictable. Hell, as the cheater, I fucked about a third of the guys as in this story and there was never a remote chance we were staying together. I love a good reconciliation story but this one was doomed from the start.

NitpicNitpic19 days ago
Four

Four chapters of crap that could have been told easily in two maximum.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

4/5... Well written...

Jesus people! It's a story. A well written story.

I would love to be able to write half as well as "Ohio". I've a Sad but true tale. One of youth, Betrayals and Infidelity induced PTSD, and near suicide... BUT I just don't possess the skills.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

If memory serves when Mark first saw Theo and Leanne having sex they were on a double air mattress on their lake In Part 4 the lake has become a pool. Just saying. 5 stars on all the parts. It's nice when a marriage can be saved.

What's interesting is that if Mark had not been willing to put up with Leanne's extra marital trysts to begin with she would not have agreed to marry him. It was the long term counseling that allowed Leanne to understand the underlying causes of her need for the trysts. So it was almost like a toll that had to be paid by them because her dad was so cold hearted.

An appropriate response (revenge) would be changing their minds about having kids, and then making sure her dad never got to enjoy the grandchildren. :o) Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous