What Ffion did Next Pt. 04

Story Info
At a debauched party Ffion is further humiliated.
3.5k words
4.25
3k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening sun nestled into the trees then sank leaving a gloaming sky. Swallows turned to bats in the twilight as the guests were called to diner. C and Jenny looked at the seating plan then wondered over to their table, anticipating a feast. They took their seats opposite each other at the end of a rectangular table set for ten. Next to them sat the slim woman who had eavesdropped on their earlier conversation with Lydia and Alice. With her was a smartly dressed man in his forties. She introduced herself as Sara and her companion as Simon.

Jenny smiled to C, "It was nice of them to set a place for Ffion. Do you think we should ask Alice or Lydia to bring her down?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. We don't want her to get above herself," laughed C.

"She won't get above herself. Not if we go through with our plans," murmured Jenny.

"And were going to go all the way, aren't we!" said C.

They smiled at each other.

Sara interrupted, "Do you have a companion waiting to join us for dinner?"

"Yes," said C. "Our handmaid is waiting in the house."

Sara flushed, "Do you mean the handmaid. Everyone is talking about it. I think there are quite a few men who are now wishing they had had a ticket."

"Err, yes. Our handmaid had quite an afternoon by the sound of it," replied C.

"Apparently they couldn't find a regular sex worker to do it. She's a bit of a legend for volunteering."

"Oh, she didn't volunteer. She didn't know what was in store when we came over. She thought she was coming to the party."

Sara looked nonplussed for a moment at Jenny's reply.

"But she was happy to carry on when she found out?"

"She's a good girl, she does what she's told. Well, most of the time and we're working on that" C replied demurely, but with mischief in her eyes.

"Simon was certainly pleased at her being a good girl," Sara laughed, then confessed, "I was standing nearby when you proposed, so congratulations, but I also overheard something about a slave. Is that your handmaid? If it is then I'm so jealous."

"She's not usually our handmaid, but we're thinking more in terms of live-in housekeeper. And it's what she wants so don't worry about her. This afternoon was a spot of training for her, to let her know the acceptance and obedience we expect of her."

"So many questions! Some friends and I sometimes share femdom fantasies but they usually centre on dominating men. Can I find out more?" Sara asked. "How did you find her? Did you advertise? But what's in it for her?"

"Its not something we planned. Jenny and I fell in love and we've decided to be together. But I had a partner, a male partner who I still love."

"But how does your handmaid fit in with your male partner?"

"They are the same person," replied C, "and I can live and love with Jenny but still take care of Ffion's emotional needs. She needs to be wanted and this is how I want her."

"And she's OK with submitting to the two of you?"

"As long as she can be with us she's happy to submit. I did wonder whether she'd accept today's humiliation but it appears she passed with flying colours."

"What are you planning for her next?" asked Sara.

"Nothing really, nothing but the reality of service and gratitude. We want her around, quietly getting on with things around the house, not making demands on us emotionally. Accepting Jenny's and my love for each other, accepting her status as a submissive, accepting our punishments and humiliations, and doing so with good grace and love."

"And is she meeting your standards?"

"We don't know yet. I still love her but now it's also an exploration of my capacity for cruelty. I've really enjoyed it so far. I'm referring to emotional sadism. I'm finding it a really exciting and keep thinking about ways to take it further. We were separated by the lockdown restrictions when I fell in love with Jenny and I got such a kick out of flaunting my new found sexuality at her, well, at him as he then was."

"It all sounds intriguing. As I said, some of my old Oxford friends and I have fantasised about femdom in the past. If you ever want to send her out for the pleasure of some very select women, we'd be happy to oblige," said Sara.

"Won't your husband mind?"

Sara laughed, "My brother won't mind at all. In fact, he might even call round for a blow job. She's quite good apparently."

C looked over to Jenny, who nodded and smiled back.

"OK," said C, "we'll add you to the team."

The three of them chatted happily. It was clear that Sara was a socialite who lived for fun in circles that were far wealthier than C or Jenny. Never the less, she impressed them with her impish sense of fun and rather debauched sense of humour. The friends she referred to came from a similar background.

Aunt Lydia joined them briefly. She had a proposition for C. The waiters at the event had been recruited from the local rugby club and they'd heard about the handmaid and her oral skills. When Lydia had suggested they might have their fun on stage in the marquee they had jumped at the chance.

" Well," said Lydia, "could we ask Ffion to oblige?"

"No," replied C, "bring her down here and Sara can command her."

Sara looked cock a hoop.

"You can borrow my riding crop," said Lydia with a grin.

As the waiters brought the first course to the table C wondered which of them would have the pleasure of Ffion. She trembled with delight at the prospect of watching her ex, her housekeeper, her handmaid slurping at them.

High in the house, in her little room, Ffion heard the footsteps approach and the key turn in the lock. Her knees trembled in fear. Alice and Lydia appeared through the door. At the sight of then Ffion welled up with tears and sobbed. Without a word they lead her by the arms to the room where she suffered previously. She saw a table set for one, with a plate of cold meats and salad. They ushered her to a chair and released her hands. They left the room while she ate. Her hands trembled as she tried to eat. It took all of her will power to compose herself but slowly she calmed and ate. The Aunts returned and led her into the bathroom. The room was filled with steam and the scent of soaps and bath oils.

"I'd like to use the toilet," said Ffion meekly.

They nodded but their body language made it clear they weren't going to allow her any privacy. Ffion wiped her bottom then stood and flushed.

"Come along," said Alice in a kindly tone, "time for a lovely soak."

Ffion removed the suspenders and stockings them allowed her knickers to slip down her legs. Alice and Lydia inspected her body.

"Not much manliness left," giggled Lydia.

"Lovely boobs though," smiled Alice.

Ffion stepped into the bath and felt the warm water wash away the pain and humiliation. The Aunts chatted to each other while they washed Ffion in the same way as they would wash a child. They washed Ffion's hair and body til every trace of bodily fluid, every odour, every humiliation was gone. Ffion stood when instructed and the Aunts towelled her dry. Back in her little room Lydia laid out the black bra, knickers and suspenders. They were terminally unstylish but they were clean, helping Ffion to feel good once she dressed. She sat on a hard chair while the Aunts fixed her hair and makeup. They were soft and gentle and sweet. Ffion held Alice's hand briefly and thanked her. Lydia cupped one of Ffion's boobs and kissed her gently on each cheek. The Aunts cooed and comforted Ffion who smiled, her confidence returning. Whatever the women had in mind for Ffion she knew it was her duty to please them, it was part of her gift of submission to C and Jenny.

Alice busied away, returning in a few minutes with Ffion's handmaid dress and bonnet. The dress was warm and held the fragrance of fabric conditioner. The bonnet was crisp and clean. Ffion dressed and felt whole again. She knew she been humiliated, then beaten. Her breasts were still tender, striped from the riding crop but Ffion had no complaint. She stood to put the dress on then drew Alice and Lydia into an embrace. She kissed their cheeks then thanked them for their kindness and for their discipline. Then she hitched up her skirts to pull on a clean pair of stockings and clip them to her suspenders. Finally she pulled on her ankle boots and laced them up.

"Should we restrain her," asked Lydia, holding up the chain and padlocks that had previously bound Ffion's feet.

Without waiting for Alice's reply Ffion took the chain and waited for Lydia to open the padlocks. Ffion stooped and placed herself in bondage, then she kneeled in front of the two Aunts, bowed her head and spoke in a small voice.

"I'm ready Aunt Alice, Aunt Lydia."

"Come along then," said Alice, briskly.

Ffion followed as the Aunts swept through the house and out into the garden where the party was getting increasingly raucous.

C and Jenny were sitting, replete, after their feast. Their conversations with Sara had been wide ranging. They were adamant that their relationship was for each other. Ffion's submission was a favour they had granted C's husband, an alternative to a bitter divorce, an accommodation of a preexisting desire to crossdress. C and Jenny enjoyed the idea of having a live in housekeeper and C certainly enjoyed tormenting Ffion emotionally but the two of them were determined that the spark that held them together was their love for each other. Dominating Ffion was a chore that brought benefits rather than an end in itself. On the other hand, Sara was fascinated by the idea of domination, both physical and emotional. She confessed that the idea aroused her sexually and admitted she was tingling with excitement in anticipation of meeting Ffion.

The evening wore on. C and Jenny danced together, then spent some time in the marquee watching a burlesque show. Jenny's phone pinged.

"They're bringing Ffion down, we'd better get back to our table."

By the time Ffion was brought to the table, C and Jenny were sipping a cocktail with Sara. Alice and Lydia pulled up a couple of vacant chairs. Ffion stood at the end of the table and curtseyed.

Alice and Lydia started to explain something to Jenny and C, talking in low voices. Ffion strained to listen but C instructed her to step back from the table.

"We have four or five young men from the caterers staff who heard about Ffion's exploits this afternoon and made some jokes about wanting a treat once they finish their shift. And we asked whether they'd be prepared to go on stage. So the plan is that we'll take Ffion onto the stage, the lads will all be dressed in monk's habits, with a hood up so their faces are hidden," explained Alice.

"And Ffion will give them a blow job," said C, finishing the sentence.

"Are you really sure she'll agree," asked Sara.

"You'll be leading her onto the stage and giving her the orders?" asked C.

Sara blushed. "Are you sure she'll obey me?"

"If I tell her to," said C. "She has a choice. She can always say NO. But she will chose to say YES because she knows that's what I want. You'll be in charge, it will be empowering for you, humiliating for Ffion and I'll just enjoy her plight."

C turned to Alice and Lydia, " Thanks for arranging this. Today has been good for Ffion. Its been a test for her and she's done well. I'm so glad we did this and I love the idea that there's a team of women who enjoy dominating Ffion. If there are ideas you have for more in the future it will be so much fun to know your helping Ffion."

"I'm not sure Ffion would agree," said Lydia.

The five of them giggled conspiratorially.

Alice and Lydia stood to leave.

"We'll be back in about half an hour. Once the burlesque acts have finished but before the fireworks "

Ffion watched them go. She knew they'd made plans for her and she feared what they might be. C beckoned her over and patted a chair for Ffion to sit. Ffion read C's face and knew that further humiliations waited but Ffion knew she couldn't ask. C introduced Sara.

"We have arranged a treat for you. Will you do what Sara asks?"

"Yes Miss C. "

C smiled to Sara.

"There, that's all it takes. Enjoy yourself Sara."

And with that C and Jenny left leaving Sara and Ffion alone.

"You could massage my feet."

And Ffion obeyed, kneeling at Sara's feet, gently stroking her feet and calves, worrying what would happen next.

It was twenty minutes later when Ffion caught sight of the brown dresses of two Aunts walking towards them. They sat either side of Sara and handed her an old dog collar and lead. Sara reached over to Ffion, opening the leather collar and placing it on Ffion's neck. She closed the circle and buckled it into place.

"You may kiss my hand."

Ffion kissed.

"This is an old dog collar. Now, will you be a good girl and do as Sara asks" said Alice, "

Ffion nodded. She was holding back sobs.

"Say it."

"I'll be a good girl," said Ffion, tears running down her cheeks. "Thank you Aunt Alice, Aunt Lydia and Miss Sara."

Aunt Alice eased forward on her chair, lifted the skirts of her dress, spread her legs and commanded.

"Kiss."

And Ffion kissed each of then on turn, the Aunts on the mound hidden in their pants and Sara on the uncovered lips of her womanhood.

Ffion followed the women as they strode towards the marquee and saw the burlesque acts taking their final bow to the applause of the crowd. The four of them waited to one side of the stage, Alice and Lydia firmly holding Ffion's arms. Sara walked onto the stage at the microphone and announced a new entertainment, a tableau of a scene at the monastery. With a smile she beckoned four hooded monks onto the stage and called for a round of applause for some of the catering staff. Sara told the crowd there was a special thank you for them, to be delivered by a very special woman. She walked over to where Ffion was waiting and yanked her by the collar and lead her up onto the stage. A spot light dazzled Ffion so she could not make out faces in the crowd but she heard the shouts and claps.

"What's that you say, tits out for the lads?" asked Sara. "Ladies and gentlemen, meet Ffion. She raised a good total for our charity this afternoon. And what a tale those lips could tell. But better than a tale, you'll can enjoy seeing her in action. Ffion will entertain these holy brothers and I hope that watching their delight will please you all. So, yes, Ffion. Its time to get those lovely breasts out for the boys."

At the back of the stage the drummer from the band started a drum roll. Ffion was rooted to the spot so Sara took charge and started unbuttoning the Handmaid's dress. It fell off Ffion's shoulders and Ffion took over obediently, slipping out of the chemise. She stood for a moment cupping her boobs then turned her back. She undid the clips of her bra then turned to face the audience. Holding the bra in place she whispered to Sara.

"Ffion says if you catch her underwear you can join the monks on stage, so get ready ladies and gents," Sara announced.

Ffion held the bra and slipped out of one shoulder strap, changed hands, slipped out of the other strap then stepped to the edge of the stage and flung the ugly garment into the darkness. She stepped back, and fiddled with the suspenders which followed the bra into the crowd. Sara beckoned Ffion to the centre of the stage and told her to kneel. Ffion was poised, averting her eyes from the crowd while Sara found a light chain attached to a loop on the stage and slipped a lock onto Ffion's collar. Sara lifted Ffion's handmaid bonnet and with a beaming smile stepped up to the microphone and called out.

"Monk number one please!"

And she guided the first monk to Ffion, who pulled his robes aside and undid his trousers. She eased his clothes to his knees then reached to his organ and stroked gently. He was either a very cool customer or very nervous for it took a while of stroking licking and sucking before his full extent was revealed. At last Ffion took him into her mouth and heard cheers from the crowd. The drummer struck up once more and the band followed with smooth improvisations. Ffion lost herself in a world of cock and in those timeless moments her only desire was submission, knowing that C was somewhere watching, waiting for that climax.

Sara had helped the next monk out of his trousers and guided him towards Ffion. With one man thrusting in her mouth she felt the next rubbing on her back and she reached a hand toward him. She thought of their pleasure and hoped and yearned to feel a body tremble then stiffen then release. Then it happened, she could feel the lad behind her loose control and his spasms loosed on her back. She quickly turned and gobbled at him and swallowed the last offering of his seed them quickly back to the first monk who pushed deep into her throat and jerked and jerked and jerked. Ffion pulled back before she choked letting his last emissions loop onto her chest.

Sara leaned over and questioned in a whisper "Are you OK?"

Ffion nodded.

The next monk was summoned and he held back his robe. He was naked and raring to go. Ffion reached around his buttocks and, digging in her nails, pulled him into her mouth. She could tell he was excited and wouldn't take long. As she rocked her head around the bell on his shaft his movements became urgent. She pulled back and edged him with the softest of touches, then firmly brought him to climax and watched the spurts looping toward her face. She was covered in his satisfaction and she knew there were more monks to come.

She gestured to the four remaining monks and they approached together. Pulling up their cassocks and undressing each in turn Ffion wondered what C was thinking right at that moment. She wondered about the times when C had been with her lover in the afternoon and asked H to lick her to pleasure in the evening. Had H known in his heart all the while and accepted the humiliation? Was that what C had wanted even then? Ffion looked at the three cocks in front of her and wondered what sort of cock C's lover had had. She stroked each member in turn, feeling the ouse from the first three monks running down her body.

As she gave herself to their pleasure Ffion wondered to herself; had C always wanted to dominate and humiliate H but had been too shy to impose her wishes? But now C was putting Ffion in her place casually, with contemptuous disinterest. Ffion felt the constriction of the collar on her neck and the sperm slithering over her. Tears welled up in her eyes. Tears of humiliation, tears of joy. She thought about the taste of C's lover then gave herself to the pleasure of these strangers. As her lips closed around an unknown member her inner voice declared her thanks and love for C.

Slowly, sensually, she sucked and stroked bringing them closer to joy. They fed off each other's excitement and succumbed to Ffion's newly learned skills. Ffion wanted them to ascend as a team, she'd make sure they all approached the summit together, her tongue giving attention to one, hands to another, leading them on their journey together. She held them at the edge for a long as she could then delighted as one filled her mouth, another covered her hair and when she finally gave him her all, the third covered her face and breasts while the fourth happily wanked himself to delight over her back.

At the back of the room C turned away from the spectacle and kissed Jenny with longing.

"There's nothing I can't make her do!" she sighed into Jenny's ear.