What Flavor Would You Like? - smut

Story Info
Cute, slutty or shy? Choose wisely!
1.3k words
3.57
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

She lays drained after the day. Her phone, like ever, keeps her distracted as I cough my throat clean to capture her attention. "What is it?" She smirks, putting the phone away.

I stoop on my fours, striding on my hands, with my ass swinging in the air. The soft rug brushes my palm as I take small steps ahead.

At attention, she sits back on the bed, waiting for me to straddle her. "Someone's very playful today." She smirks with lust and exhaustion in her eyes.

"Someone deserves this naughtiness." I take her inviting arms as she slumps back onto the bed, with me. Her lips work with mine as I chew them.

The delightful taste of the vanilla ice cream remains on her lips, urging me to taste it more. Her hands slide to my ass, clutching them apart. "I think I just lifted your mood."

"I won't refuse your accusation." She replies with the sovereignty of her lips on mine. She drives her tongue into my mouth, playing with my tongue as I whimper in her hands.

The sharp pain on my ass after a spank strengthens my impulse to amuse her more, but I nuzzle her away. "What?" She questions.

"I'm ought to serve you, you know." With a bratty yet cuteness in my tone, I add. "You're already doing that. Come here." I seemed to have turned her on too much. She pulls me back for a kiss, but I exchange my lips with my fingers.

"Baby, wait. I know you just want to rip my clothes and have your way with my body. But I've got a gift for you."

"Gift for me? What is it?" She slides her arms around my waist, sharing the same tone as I do. "I've got flavors for you."

"Flavors?" Her eyebrows raise to question, tone a little intrigued. "Yeah, flavors. Slutty, cute, or shy?"

"These are some delicious flavors." Her compliment comes with a kiss on my cheek, "it's tough to choose when you're all of them."

"I know, right? But, I'm being generous today. I'll give you a special service, more slutty, cuter, and shyer." I ghost my lips over hers, teasing her domination out.

Female's P.O.V~

How adorable this boy is. Sitting on my thighs with this cute look on his face as he talks with innocence in his tone. But not so innocent, I'd say.

"Even though I love how cute you are, I can't resist how slutty you are. I think I'd love a slut of you today more than anything." He leans close to my ears, "anything?"

"Anything," I add to his tease, kissing his neck. "Then make me your slut, mommy. Have your way with me. You can fuck me or make me fuck you. I'd do anything to please you." His soft, slutty tone tickles my ear.

I hustle him back on the bed, straddling his shaft as he giggles in amusement and lust. "You look like you're starving." My superiority soon reflects on his face.

"I am." I jolt him back, stretch his legs apart, and take off his short pants. His eyes follow my hands as I pull off his underwear with my teeth.

"You look so appetizing down here." I force my tongue on his entrance and he shudders as soon as I dig my tongue into him. As he said, he moans like a whore.

His breaths mutilate, and he grips strongly on the bedsheet as I eat his sweet hole. "Aghh more, more!" He moans out, increasing his pitch with every second passing by us.

"Ohh mommy, more!" He nudges my head further onto his ass as I clutch his hands away.

I love his slutty moans. He sounds like a porn star, getting fucked so hard. To match his sluttiness, I push my fingers into his tightness.

I watch him throw his head behind, biting his lips in ecstasy, struggling to keep up with me. His hard dick is already grown, swaying in the air as I jitter his whole body.

Moving further, I flip him over, parting his ass cheeks. I'm in no mood to peg him today, but I won't leave his hole alone. It looks so beautiful, I just want to stuff him with something.

"How about I give you something to slut over?" He's confused and has no clue about what I'm about to do.

I draw out the biggest butt-plug, right in front of his eyes. He looks astonished but soon shifts his expression to impressed and quirky. "Are you going to put it in me?"

"I guess." Grazing his shoulder, I lean down over his head, pressed on the matter. "Breath in," I order, slowly driving the plug into him.

From the start, he squeals. "Do you want me to take it out?" I whisper into his ears, adding inches inside his tight entrance. I torment his head as well as his body. But he takes sit well.

"N-no!" He can barely speak but loses no second to deny it. "I want it all inside me. I want it deeper into me." He begs with a need in his voice.

"That's like my good boy." I advance further until it reaches his spot. "Ooh, it's your sweet spot." I hit it again and again, teasing his moans out.

Male's P.O.V~

"I'm going to use every part of your body." She buzzes, flipping me over again. The greed in her eyes looks dangerous.

No hesitation, she slips me inside her. She pinches every sweet spot of mine, multiplying the pleasure. I feel her tight wetness around me. I feel her warmth around me.

"Is it too much?" She asks, grinding onto me, softly. "No, not yet." I challenge. She smirks. "I expected this answer from you."

The last line went heavy on me as she started grinding hard on top of me. Fucking me like a toy.

I know every tight spot inside her. How wet she is and how wonderful I feel. The butt plug hits my spot every time she moves.

My moans wail out with each thrust I make into her. She gropes my throat and slaps my face, raising the pain in pleasure.

I meet her teeth on my nipples, nibbling and quickly gnawing them strongly. She sucks them so harshly. I bet they're gonna turn into titties at this rate.

I beg more and more, squealing more and more. "What?" She demands. "I want more. Fuck me harder!" Her jaw clenches as she moves her hips harder. I feel I'll explode. But she suddenly slips my dick out from under her.

"Wh-what?" I ask. "What?" She slaps my face. "How dare you ask me anything?" That's how I like her. "I'm sorry." Another slap stings my cheek. "Did I allow you to speak?"

I remain silent, seeing her abruptly change. I freaking love her. "You speak when I allow you to." She clutches my jaw. "Am I clear?"

I remain silent. "Oh, I forgot. Speak."

"You're clear, mam." I quiver under her. "Such a good boy you are."

"Now, what do you want?" She teases my lips with hers, not kissing them. "I --- I want --- to please you."

"Who you are?" She adds. "Your --- your slut."

"Yes. That's right. You're my slut." She exclaims, slipping me back inside her wet cunt. I thrust at her command, fuck her harder at her command.

I want to please her and do as she orders me to. With each thrust, I feel myself getting close and close to my end. I feel myself growing bigger inside her.

Her moans affect me more than anything and she's making it in my ear. "Please!"

"Please what?" She demands. "I -- I want to cum." I beg, still keeping my slut side intact. "Please, let me--- cum."

She keeps me tied to my end, not letting me drip any drop of cum inside her. I have to wait for her which is going to be very hard for me.

"Please --- I can't. I can't anymore. Please!" I beg more and more, begging with every ounce of strength in me. "

Cum!" She falls on my chest, matching her breaths with mine. "That was a nice flavor of you." She compliments me, laughing with me.

______________

END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️