What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Oh all right, so who's after Max?"

"John!" Again, a chorus of happy exclamations due to the hotness of his mom and three sisters.

I drew again and once more I pulled out Chad's name. "Okay, so Chad, your house is third and Bernie's is last. Sorry about that Bernie."

"Well, that's okay," he said surprising us all. "I'm usually the last guy picked in gym class for teams so it figures. On the plus side, by then I will be better at fucking. By the way man, I liked her blow job. She sucks cock damn good!"

"Yes, she does," Max piped up, "I wanted to cum in her pussy but she did a damn good job of finishing me in her mouth. You were right about that, man!"

"Speaking of which, watch it with the names. I about shit when you started to say his name!" I said and they all agreed with that.

"Since our idea man saved my ass last night with that condom in his pocket, I suppose I should be the one to buy a supply of them. Might have to get two sizes though." Two guys looked at him quizzically and he went on, "Our idea man seems to be blessed more than the rest of us."

"True enough," John said.

"Any other thoughts about last night?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I had a problem with that pill," John said.

"What kind of a problem?" I asked.

"Well, as good as Sandy's blowjob was, I was horny as hell and hard for an hour after we left. And that was after jerking off once before and TWICE after your house!"

"You too?" "Same here," and "No shit!" were the responses from the rest.

"So, what do you suggest," I asked them all.

John spoke up, "I think we each should get a blowjob from one gal and get to fuck the other one! And after last night, I realize just what a problem my own house is going to be. I sorta woke up this morning knowing that each of you will be getting blown AND/OR fucked by my mom and all three of my sisters! Otherwise you all might just explode!"

"Really?!" I asked him. He nodded his head and we all sat there just thinking about that. "Well, that will probably mean we all take two pills that night, like I did last night!"

That got their attention! I could see the wheels turning in their heads as they thought that over. "I noticed something the other day ... my Grandfather got his prescription from the clinic on 14th Avenue, instead of his regular doctor."

"Sooooo..." Max asked.

"So, I thought maybe they didn't know that he passed away. I called the pharmacy refill line and ... you know they are all automated ... I just punched in the RX number and gave my cell number for them to call back at. I got two calls from them; one to tell me they had to contact the prescribing doctor, and a second to tell me a new bottle was ready for pick up. So right after school yesterday I went over there and picked it up for my Grandpa. Now I've got 10 more pills and refills for another 5 times."

"You mean a total of 118 pills!" Chad asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but after last night it's down to 112," I said then reminded them, "and, I still have to slowly renew the prescription so they don't say my grandpa is using them too fast for his age."

"Holy shit!" was the consensus from the four of them before I finished my statement.

"One more thing to think about guys," I said. "It took some doing to make sure Sandy would be home last night. So, you all, especially you John, need to start working on getting a family night where everybody is home. No way do we want to have somebody missing only to show up later and escape to call the police!"

"Holy shit, you're right!" John said with alarm. "I can't remember the last time we were all home at 8 PM." We all looked at him when he said such an early time compared to last night's 10:00. "Think about it. I'm supposed to get 4 blowjobs as well as fuck all 4 of them! That's asking a lot, even with a couple of those pills! Add to that each of you guys getting 2 BJs and 2 fucks and it's going to take quite a while."

"You're right," I remarked. "Your house will mean we all may need to take 2 pills and, John, you just might need to have three of them."

"Is that safe?" asked Max.

"It is for you," Bernie spoke up getting a few chuckles from the guys and an angry look from John.

"I tell you what, I'll give you 2 to take just before we get there, and I'll have a third one with me in case you need it later on. They might wonder about you if you wake up in the morning with a hardon after what you will be forced to do all night." I paused to think then went on, "If you need it, I'll just take you to the bathroom so you can pee, whether you need to or not."

"Good idea!" John said with relief. "Shit, how do I manage to get the four of them home earlier on the same night? Oh god, this is going to be so hard!"

"We're all going to be hard, dummy!" Chad said giving John an elbow to the ribs.

"No shit, Sherlock! But I really have some planning to do! Oh god!"

"Calm down man, just mention it a few times and maybe the rest of them will come up with an idea on their own," Max said. "Hey, would things be okay for next Friday night? I'm pretty sure Mom and Beth will be home then." Three heads nodded and waited on me.

"I...I think ssoooo," I finally said. "It depends on whether or not my mom and sister will let me escape. Bernie, my man, doing your house last may be the most difficult thing to plan ever! At least it will be if the other guys' women folk react like my two did! Aw shit, look at the time! I've got to get home, my mom's fixing a high energy dinner for me before they attack me again!" The four of them sat there in shock as I left the basement and hurried home.

********

Well, that plan didn't work out! It was a total non-starter until the last weekend of January! But now it's Friday, the night we invade Max's house. Thankfully, both my mom and Sandy have eased up on their desire to fuck and/or suck me. Last week was more than I ever dreamed as each of them seemed to always want my shaft inside their body someplace, Sandy even shocked me by begging me to fuck her up the ass. I did and it was fucking amazing! After getting home from school today mom and I fucked twice, then Sandy dragged me (willingly) into her bedroom and rode me through five orgasms for her and two for me. I took a shower then headed over to Chad's where the four of us were to meet up.

Shit it was hard to keep the guys calmed down as we prepared to leave. We each took our special pill (hey, they're mine so I took 2) just before heading out for the night. I had given Max two pills before we left school so he was set. None of us had discussed it but I really have a thing for Max's sister, Beth, and would love taking her out on a date. So far, she has rebuffed me big time. Oh well.

Tonight, was my turn to wield the knife so I led the gang up to the door and rang the doorbell. Beth opened it three inches then I shoved it in as she said, "Yes, who is..." then screamed something nobody could understand.

Quickly I had her with an arm behind her back and the knife at her throat as I snarled through the voice synthesizer "Be quiet! Don't get stupid and nobody will get hurt." The four of us moved her into the living room where Max and his mother were just getting up to check on the noise. Each of them gasped in shock when they saw me holding the knife to Beth's neck.

"Don't any of you get stupid and you won't get hurt. We just need to hide out here for a while," I said as Chad and John moved to grab each of them while Bernie quickly made certain the curtains were fully closed. Then he grabbed their kitchen chairs and positioned them in the living room so Max would be the center of attention. Quickly we had all of them handcuffed to the chairs just like at my house a week ago.

Max's mother was going nuts and I thought she was going to hyperventilate. "Is she your wife?" I asked Max.

"My wi-wife?!" he said with a screech in his voice. "N-no, she's my mom. She's our m-mom!"

"Who are you?" I asked then followed with, "And who are they?"

"I'm Max, and she's my big sister Beth."

"She doesn't look that big to me!" I retorted. "Does mom have a name or is she just plain mom?"

"Her ... her name is Marcie."

"Marcie?" said John, "You ever see 'Married with Children' on re-runs? There's a Marcie on there, she's hot too!" Beth gasped at that and Marcie really started to worry me.

I knelt down in front of her and put my hands on her knees, the knife still in my right one. "Calm down Marcie, we don't want to hurt anybody. Just slow down your breathing and take deep breaths. Hold the air and then ease if back out. Yeah, like that. I don't think we'll be here too long, so just take it easy, don't try anything stupid or heroic and we'll all have an enjoyable evening. Okay??"

"O-okay, I-I'll t-try."

"Good girl. My buddy is right, you're hot too. Must be the name." She blushed as I stood up.

We let over 20 minutes pass before Chad said, "Crap man, this is boring! We need some entertainment."

"Like what?" Bernie asked through his strange voice.

"Hey kid, you a stud?"

"Wh-what?" asked the seemingly surprised Max.

"Are ... you ... a ... stud? Ever eat pussy?"

Max blushed bright red as his mother and sister both gasped, mom starting her wild breathing again. "N-no. I've n-never d-done that!"

"High time you learned then," Bernie paced back and forth while mumbling, "Which one should you do, hot Marcie or hot sister? Hmmmm."

Max looked ready to shit his pants (he didn't expect to start like this) so I quickly said, "Mom's kinda hyper again. I think a good pussy lickin' would calm her down or at least tire her out a bit." Moving over to where Beth sat, I said, "Undo him and then he can move over to her and get her slacks and panties off. You are wearing panties, aren't you mom? Good. Once he's got that done cuff both of his arms to the chair so he stays right where he needs to be. Mom, slide that ass forward for him. Don't either of you try anything or pretty girl here gets hurt."

"Oh god," Marcie moaned as Beth tensed up in her chair.

"I'll behave, just don't hurt them." Max worked his mother's clothes off of her bottom half, tossing them to the couch as he knelt between her barely open thighs. "Sorry mom, I hope I do this right."

"Oh baby, you shouldn't," she said as the guys cuffed him close up to her sex. He leaned in and slid his tongue out then dragged it from near the bottom of her slit all the way to her hair covered clit. "Oh shit!" she gasped as her hips shook and lifted up about two inches before flopping back down with her legs spread much wider than before.

I guess Max had been watching enough internet porn as he dove in with gusto and seemed to be hitting all the right spots. His mother was gasping and moaning nonstop for well over ten minutes. But I wasn't really watching them. I listened as I watched the reaction of Beth to seeing clearly her brother eating out their mother. Even though her view was unobstructed she leaned forwards pulling on her handcuffs trying to get just a little bit closer to the action.

"Are you wishing that was you receiving that?" I asked her softly, leaning over and close to her ear.

"What!" she gasped surprised at my closeness. "NO!" she snapped even though she sure didn't act like she meant it.

A quick glance at Marcie showed her with her head thrown back, hands clenched tightly, her hips flexing in upward thrusts into Max's face. Moments later she gasped, "Oh god!" Ten seconds later she humped powerfully into his face several times as she screamed, "OH Maxie, I'm cumming! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god yessssss!"

Again, I whispered in my synthesized voice into Beth's ear, "That could have been you, cumming like that!"

Her face was flushed and there was light sweat on her forehead yet she snapped at me, "NO!"

"I think you meant 'yes', pretty one!" I said grinning under the mask.

John and Bernie had moved to Max and had his hands released letting him stand up, his face coated with his mother's pussy juices. He gave his slumped back mother a sheepish look then turned towards his chair.

"No, no, no," I said, "you've got one more pussy to take care of. She is really mad that you didn't do her first."

"I am not!" Beth nearly shouted.

"Looks to me like you are," Bernie said as he gave Max a shove towards his sister.

Max gave his sister a sad look, hiding his desire to bury his face in his sister's twat. "Sorry Beth," he said as he removed her shoes, shorts and thong panties. WOW a THONG! Once his hands were cuffed in place again, he gave her a hopeful look then dropped his face into her already moist pussy.

His first tongue swipe elicited "Oh fucking hell," from his sister whose head slumped to her right. It didn't take long before her moans outdid those of her mother as her hips shook and jerked while her brother slurped up all of her copious juices. Less than ten minutes later her legs shook hard and tried to straighten as she cried out her joy at the huge orgasm Max pulled from her wildly convulsing cunt.

Nothing she cried out sounded even close to words as her body shook and pulled against her secure bonds. Max had learned well as he eased up on his efforts to allow her climax to fade away gloriously, I'm sure winning points with his overwhelmed sister.

The guys finally unfettered his hands allowing him to stand up. "Max ... Max, kiss me ... please kiss me," Beth said softly. He did, gently as he forced himself to take things easy. "My god, thank you Max. That was ... I ... oh my god!"

He gave her a slight grin and said, "Love you too."

"Looks like someone got excited doing that," John said making us all look at Max.

"Does Maxie need some help?" Bernie asked with a distorted snicker. "Hey sis, why don't return the favor to your brother?"

"I ... oh gosh, I've never ... I mean, I don't know what to do."

"Didn't look like that stopped him from taking care of your mom and you," Chad spoke up. "Just think of it as on the job training." Then he laughed by himself thinking he was funny. The laugh sure was.

"Just pretend he's your boyfriend," Bernie said, "And use your tongue and those pretty lips, keep your teeth back and maybe jerk him a bit with your hands. Class is over, it's easy."

Once her cuffs were loosened, she rose and slowly walked to where her brother was removing his own shoes, socks, shorts and boxers. He stood upright blushing as his sister stared at his granite hard six inches. She gave him a nervous smile then waited as he sat down letting Chad cuff his left hand and right foot allowing him one free hand to have contact with Beth.

"I hope I can do this okay," Beth said as she dropped to her knees before her brother.

"Just don't get me with your teeth and it will be fine. I'm sorry you have to do this, Beth."

"I bet you won't be sorry if I can make you cum."

"Yeah, you're probably right about that," Max said with a short laugh causing her to smile at him. I couldn't help thinking she had a nice smile. Strange thing to think while we are doing this to her and her mom.

Beth reached out and gently took his cock into her right hand, then her eyes lifted up to his in shock as she gasped, "My god, it's hot! And you're so hard!"

"I am SO fucking turned on!" he said with a shudder. "It can't get any harder if I fill it with concrete!"

"Oh gosh, don't do that!" she said. "You're my first. The first cock to get inside of me."

"Oh, shit sis," he moaned, "if you don't get it in your mouth soon, I'll pop on my own!"

"NO!" she gasped just before her lips enveloped his crown taking him about an inch into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it about two times then he groaned hard.

"Oh no!" Max cried out. "Oh fuck ... cumming!!"

To her credit, Beth didn't even flinch when Max's shaft pumped a geyser into her mouth after barely a few seconds of her blowjob. Her hands worked feverishly jerking his shaft as she pumped him dry, never losing a drop.

The look of extreme pleasure/pain slid from Max's face indicating his climax was over. Then he groaned again and looked down at his lap in shock. "Good job, sis," Bernie said, "you can go sit down now."

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked onto him super hard, then pulled off with a loud 'POP!' "That's bull shit!" she yelled at Bernie. "You force me to give him my first blowjob ever, and he's so damned excited I don't even get to learn how to do it right! That is just so much bull shit and I'm not stopping until he cums again. At least then I will know that I did it, you god damned assholes!"

I let out a strange sounding laugh and said, "Hey stud, I think she loves you! Go ahead pretty girl, suck that cock for him!"

"Fuck you, asshole!" she snapped at me.

"Later," I said making her look at me quickly again, her face not showing the defiant attitude it had seconds ago.

We watched in surprise - at least I was - as Beth sucked her brother's cock. I could tell she got better at it as time went on. If it was up to me to judge it, I think she was enjoying herself after five minutes had passed. After another five minutes she was really going to town when I heard Marcie swearing.

"Just open your fucking mouth and suck my cock for me," Bernie was demanding of Max's mother.

"I DON'T do THAT!" she snarled, "It's disgusting."

"Well, you're going to now!"

"I didn't even do that for my ex!"

"Guess we know why he's an ex then! Now open up and suck."

"Mom, just go ahead and do it," Beth said as she pulled off of her brother's saliva coated cock. "It's not so bad."

"Humph, kids nowadays!" she said before, with a disgusted look, she slipped her lips over Bernie's tip. It took her over five minutes to take more than his mushroom head in and never got more than half of it. In the grand scheme of things, both guys came at nearly the same instant. Moaning in stereo!!

Bernie ordered her to swallow it, and she did ... some of it. That pissed him off so he used his fingers and scooped all the rivers of cum off of her face, neck and blouse then force fed her. She gave up and took it all.

Across the room, Beth made certain that she didn't lose a drop of this batch either. She licked him clean before being told to stop. I think Max and her might be much closer siblings after this!

I moved Beth back to her chair and cuffed her in place while Bernie was performing his forced clean-up on Marcie. She certainly wasn't happy but he was nice the way he did it. I wondered to myself how she was going to handle my cock when she had to blow me, even though I was truly looking forward to fucking Max's sister Beth later on.

I made a show of peeking out the drapes covering the front windows, even though we all knew nobody was 'chasing' or looking for us. The ruse worked before so why change up on that now? About 15 minutes had passed when I noticed Max was getting hard again while staring at his mother's wide-open pussy.

Chad noticed it as well and called out, "Hey Marcie, looks like little Maxie is in need of a payback!"

In the time it takes for half a heartbeat Max's mom looked to his hard cock, gasped and turned bright red as her legs snapped together tightly. Once again, she started her way too fast breathing so again, I had to calm her down with my coaching instructions to control her breathing and I was thankful that this time around she calmed quicker than before.

"Yeah mom," Bernie's strange sounding voice said, "it should be easier now that you've had some experience at it."

"You terrible men," she snarled once her breathing was fully under control, "wanting me to do that disgusting thing to my own son! I won't do it, you can't make me do that to him!"

Chad spoke up with "He didn't seem that reluctant when he had to do it to you! I guess he must love you more than you love him, right mom?"