What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at me and then got a huge grin on her face. "Did my son get lucky on his date? I think it was the girl who got lucky if my son fucked her like he fucks me!"

To make a long story short, let's just say that no shower was allowed and that my mom loved the way that lucky girl tasted! I had a hard time not laughing as it was one of her best friends that she was tasting! (the condom didn't reach the base of my shaft and Marcie had creamed like mad as she came with my shaft balls deep within her, so her juices were abundant on me.) We fucked till I came which meant she had three climaxes then we fell asleep in her bed.

The next morning, I awoke to a wonderful blowjob, and even before my eyes opened, I said, "Oh god mom, that feels so ... Shit! Sorry Sandy, I didn't know it was you! But it still feels really good so don't let me stop you." She laughed at my mistake then I went on, "Unless of course you'd like to pivot that pretty pussy of yours up here so I can return the favor!"

She did and an hour later she was well satisfied and I had a smug look on my face on my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. My loving sister once again amazed me with her kitchen skills as she fixed a great feast of pancakes, fried eggs, sausage, hash browns and orange juice. She said it was to make certain that I kept my strength and stamina up now that I seemed to have a girlfriend who puts out. It was so hard to stifle the laugh that really wanted to come out just then.

Minutes later Chad called and as soon as I finished eating, I headed over to his place to compare notes.

I was the last to arrive but Max had insisted on waiting to discuss last night until I arrived. As usual they were all in the basement rec-room. "There he is ... the man of the hour!" Max said softly yet emphatically. "I tell you Marty, I'll go along with any idea you ever come up with! You are a fucking genius!"

"Thanks man, it was a good time last night, that's for sure!" I responded.

"No shit," Chad interjected, "I'm telling you, Max, after the way your mom started out, she sure shocked the shit out of me at the end. Fuck that was so hot!"

"You're right but keep it down man, your mom's in the kitchen!" I reminded him. Looking back at Max I asked, "So how were things after we left?"

"Yeah," Max said with a chuckle, "Beth was trying to get loose but she couldn't. Mom must have taken 25 minutes to recover, it was a long time after you guys left. I was pretending to try to get loose until long after mom came around. Then I told them I had it figured out and made my way slowly over to Beth then had her pull the cuffs loose and then I returned the favor. She instantly pulled me into a full-on body hug and man does she feel good! Anyway, we freed my mom and had a three-way hug then she insisted on calling the police! I had to yank the phone out of her hand twice and hang-up before she had finished dialing 911."

The four of us muttered about that then he went on.

"Yeah, and Beth seemed to agree with her. So, I did like you said and reminded them that the only cum an exam would find was mine and they decided to just keep it to ourselves. Man, I was sweating bullets for a while though. I managed to pull them into another three-way hug which is really nice when it's with your sexy sister and mom! Then I quickly put the room back like it was before the fun started. Mom was sitting numbly on the couch just sort of watching me work while Beth looked like she didn't know what to do."

"I bet you earned major points out of that!" John said with a smirk.

"Well, it definitely didn't hurt!" Max said with a lecherous grin.

"Then what happened?" Bernie asked.

"I suggested we shower and mom agreed, but each of us in our own bathroom, so no fun there. We all managed to get done at the same time. Beth and I came back out in our naked glory but mom had her nightgown on. I wanted us to sit and talk some more, like you guys did at your house Marty, but mom said no to that and that we all needed to get a good night's sleep in our own beds. That sucked wind! But that's what we did."

We all moaned and groaned at that sad turn of events.

"I was still wound up pretty good and after about 20 minutes Beth came into my room and asked if I was awake. When I said yes, she asked if she could sleep with me and before I finished saying 'yes' she was snuggled up beside me. We talked for a few minutes about our adventurous evening, then she kissed my cheek before sliding down my body to my cock that had risen as we talked. Neither of us said a word, she just slipped her lips around my cock and sucked me for one hell of a long time! I mean, I was shocked that she was treating me with so much love that I hated to say anything for fear it would snap her out of it!"

"I know what you mean," I said truthfully.

Max grinned at me, "No shit you horn dog you! Beth finally moaned as I pumped her mouth full! God, I love the feeling as she swallowed it all down!"

"And then what did you do?" Chad asked.

"Duh, I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, my cum on her tongue and all!" We all gave him props for that! "She seemed shocked that I did that, then even more shocked when I returned the favor until she screamed into my pillow! I told her I loved her taste and for a minute I thought she was going to cry. Then she looked me in the eyes from about three inches and said, 'My period ended three days ago, so I'm safe. Please fuck me.' I tell you guys, I nearly yelled out loud at that! Instead I just grabbed my reawakened cock and slid it home like I'd been doing it for years!"

"You lucky fucker!" John exclaimed.

"Did she cum when you fucked her?" Bernie asked.

"Oh yeah," Max said, dragging out the last sound. "Those pills keep the hardons coming but they don't help at filling up the balls for another load."

"Take your vitamins and keep hydrated," I told him.

"I guess. Anyway, she was still turned on really good from my going down on her so she came sorta softly the first time and then twice really hard. Damn can her pussy grab on tight! Holy shit! The second time she came hard her pussy pulled the cum right out of me, and that is the best way to cum!"

Chad looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"Two times I've seen you fuck, and you always look like a rabbit fucking away. Fast and way too quick! I tell you, slow and deep until the two of you cum together is frickin' incredible!"

Chad still looked stumped as he said, "Oh, OK, whatever."

Bernie grunted in disgust of Chad then asked, "So, how was your mom this morning?"

Max chuckled with a huge grin and said, "Well, when she opened my door, she about shit to see Beth riding me about fifteen seconds before we both exploded together! God my sister looks so sexy when she cums! So anyway, mom had a cow about us sinning and, before I could say anything, Beth let her have it big time! Never heard her talk to mom like that before, I'm telling you. The jist of it was that after last night the sinning was over and she was going to go on the pill soon! I was still hard, thank goodness, so she started small up and down motions and soon she was back to fucking me hard as mom just stood there shocked, not knowing what to say."

"So, you mean she just stood there and watched?" I asked.

"For a few minutes, yeah, she did. Then as Beth was really getting into it she turned and left us alone. But after we both came, yup, both at once again, we found her in the kitchen fixing breakfast. I ate a ton! I'm really going to need my vitamins now!"

"So, had you and Beth gotten dressed?" John asked.

"Nah, we both hit the john, I got a kick out of watching my cum drop out of her pussy into the toilet. I had to go like a race horse but I let her go first. Man did she giggle at my piss stream!"

"So, you haven't done anything with your mom since then," I sort of asked/said.

Max looked at me for several seconds, then said, "Well, after I was finished eating, I asked her if she needed some protein. She looked confused while Beth giggled, then mom blushed as she grabbed the hand towel and dish towel. Then she quickly folded them and dropped them in front of me and sucked the shit out of my resurgent dick. I thought she was a lost cause at the start last night but she is adventurous now. She swallowed my load, then told Beth that it was her turn now and dragged my willing ass to her bedroom. I got her off 3 times, THREE FUCKING TIMES, before my balls finally gave up another load!

"She pulled me in for a wowser of a kiss then just drifted off to sleep. So, I took a shower and headed over here."

We all just sat there thinking about all that Max had told us, then Max started laughing, softly at first than harder and harder. We all just stared at him wondering what was so funny. Finally gaining control of himself again Max looked at us all then said emphatically, "I love fucking and I really love this fucking idea Marty had! Genius, I say, total genius!"

End of part 2