What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I had no idea there could be so much involved in a blow job!" she said as her eyes moved from my face to mom to my dick and then around again and again. "This is fun!"

And then Sandy blew me a kiss and engulfed the first four inches of my cock in a heartbeat then resumed her glorious blowjob. She worked me for well over five more minutes, trying many different methods to see what got the most reaction from me. She learned quite a bit! I was moaning loudly as my hips resumed their up-thrusting motion. Sandy reached up with her left hand and grabbed my right hand, holding on tightly. I felt fingers wrap around my base and looked down to see her right hand was there, holding me tightly.

"OH MY GOD!!" I nearly screamed as the first powerful spasm racked my balls and cock. My head had pulled back but I quickly looked down into her eyes and saw her wink at me just as I pulsed again. Her fingers around my base pulled instantly off and I thought my cock had become a fire hose rocket as it jettisoned out what felt like a gallon of my cream in one go. Sandy had a sudden look of shock as she swallowed as fast as she could even while some cum seeped out around her tight lips and ran down her chin.

Soon my balls ran dry and Sandy slowly backed off on her efforts until she gently let me slip from within her succulent mouth. I was slouched on the couch looking down at her with what I hoped was a loving if not worn out expression. Sandy beamed up at me and mom, then she leaned in and gave my tip a quick kiss.

"Wow! I know I did it right that time!" Sandy exclaimed with a huge grin. "I'm sure glad your stuff tastes pretty good because you sure shot out a lot for me! Oops, I missed some," and she licked my tip before she used her fingers to clean her chin and neck then fed what she had gathered into her mouth where she slurped her fingers clean. Damn!

"Told you," mom said.

"And how," Sandy said laughing. Her eyes dropped back to my lap and she grinned hugely saying, "Looks like I finally wore that cock out!"

"Yes, you did, baby, but remember, Marty has had quite a night! Much more than you or I did, and that was quite a bit in itself. I think it is time for bed and we'll see how we feel about this tomorrow." She looked at the clock on the wall and said, "Damn, it's four AM! I guess we'll see how this works out later today."

"Mom, I'm afraid to sleep by myself tonight. I can't explain it, I just am. Can Marty and I sleep with you?"

"Why not! Let's go." Mom has a king size bed so we would have plenty of room. I don't know who fell asleep first, it was probably a three-way tie.

********

I woke up at 11:10 AM that Saturday late morning. The ceiling looked different and I couldn't move. Looking down I suddenly remembered. My naked mother and sister were hugging to me from either side, my arms around each of their shoulders with their heads nestled on my shoulders with an arm draped across my chest and one leg from each of them hooked over my legs. What a way to wake up!

I didn't want to wake them so I closed my eyes as I mentally remembered everything that had happened the night before. I couldn't believe how well my idea had worked out. Both of them easily agreed not to report our 'home invasion'. We had showered together where all of us played with each other's bodies before Sandy ended up sucking me off for practice! Holy crap, that surprised the shit out of me!

My reverie was interrupted by a hand slowly descending down my body where it found my limp cock and slowly stroked it to a raging hard-on! I wasn't certain just whose hand it was but I for sure knew when my mother slithered down my body and then inhaled me to the back of her mouth. I tried not to let her know I was awake but soon my moans of pleasure grew too strong to hide it.

"Oh god mom," I said looking down my body at her with my cock buried to the root, "that feels so good! What a way to wake up!"

"POP!" was the sound when she pulled all the way off of me, sucking super hard as she did. "Good morning Marty, I was amazed to wake up hugging my naked body tight against yours, but then I remembered last night, but just the good parts. When I rubbed your dick, it responded right away and I couldn't resist!"

"Don't let me stop you, mom, what you were doing felt really great!"

Before I finished my sentence, mom had inhaled me again and was going to town on my diamond hard cock. About five minutes later Sandy moaned and then said, "Wuh ... oh hi Marty. Where's mom? OH!" She slipped down my body even with our mother and said, "Mind if I give that a few slurps?"

"As long as it's just a few," mom replied keeping my shaft within her mouth. "This cock is mine for now."

"Thanks mom."

Mom pulled off of me and the sensations changed as my sister swallowed as much of my cock as she could, then her lips and tongue worked my cock for about two minutes before she pulled fully off of me and aimed my shaft at our mother's face.

"Thanks mom, that was nice," she said as she kissed mom on the lips. She then moved up my body and leaned over me with a grin. "Hey stud brother, bet you never expected to wake up to this!"

"Never in a million years, sis," I said. "God you are so beautiful, both of you are! If I knew how to find those guys, I'd thank them for changing our family, then I'd beat the shit out of them, especially the guy that fucked you!"

"NO!" mom suddenly interrupted. "We agreed to let it die last night! So just let it go and don't even try to find out who they are."

Sandy and I both agreed to that then Sandy said, "I'm going to hit the bathroom, take a shower and start working on something to eat. I'll let you two know when the food is nearly ready."

I watched her sexy ass as she walked towards the master bath, then closed my eyes and enjoyed the hell out of how my mother was sucking my cock and balls. Some minutes later mom moved a bit after letting me slip from within her lips. I opened my eyes and said, "Oh god, really!?!?!"

"Absolutely, I loved riding your cock last night and I need more!" I just groaned as she sank down slowly until her clit pressed against my pubic bone. Neither of us spoke as she rode me hard for several minutes.

"Looks like somebody raised the bar, mom," Sandy said as, holding a towel, she stepped naked into the bedroom once more. "Don't wear him out, I'll want my turn later!" With that she left the room heading to the kitchen.

I reached up and gave both of mom's tits a good squeeze, then said, "Mom, both of you fucked me last night, and now you're fucking me again. Can we roll over so I can fuck you for once?"

"Unless I tell you I want complete control, never ask me that again. Just do it!" I did. In seconds she was lying there with her legs spread wide while I rose up on my outstretched arms and gazed down at her.

"God, I can't believe I'm seeing you like this! I must be dreaming. OUCH! What was that for?"

My mother laughed as she said, "Well, usually when somebody thinks they are dreaming they say 'pinch me', so I pinched you on the ass!"

"Oh, okay," I said as I pulled nearly all the way out of her then slowly pushed back in to the hilt. "Now that I know it is real, I think I should just fuck the shit out of you for that." My hips instantly became a battering ram as I pounded her pussy with long hard strokes that crushed her clit with each full insertion while stroking along it on both the inward and outward strokes. I could not believe how mom's pussy was gripping at me as I moved relentlessly within her.

Mom lifted her legs and wrapped them around my ass using them to help power my cock into her with even greater power. My balls were starting to roll and something told my mother as she suddenly pleaded, "Oh yes! Fuck me hard and give me your cum! I'm nearly there, keep going, oh please don't stop yet!"

I kissed her hard, our tongues battling back and forth then her head snapped away as she gasped, "Oh god damn, I'm cumming! Give me your cum! There it is! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Oh hell yes," I cried out, "I'm cumming with you ... filling you with my cum!" while mom cried out in climactic release.

A few moments later my arms sagged just a bit then mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down fully onto her. I tried to lift back up but she said softly, "No, let me feel your maleness crushing down onto me. I love that feeling after getting fucked so good!"

Now I'm not a fat tub of lard, but I knew I outweighed my mother by at least 60 pounds and that had to be getting to her after a while. But if I even attempted to take my weight off of her, she pulled hard to prevent it. Nearly ten minutes later and long after my cock had softened and plopped out of her, she sighed and said, "Thank you son, you don't know how much this means to me. I hate it when a guy just fucks me and then as soon as he stops cumming pulls right out. It tells me that he only thinks of himself. But let's get up and take a quick shower. Sandy must be wondering what is keeping us."

"Hah!" Sandy said from the doorway where she was leaning against the door jam. "I can see what's been keeping you two. I'll have brunch ready in 15 minutes so hurry up." Then she turned to leave as mom and I crawled off the bed and headed for her shower.

Mom and I showered quickly with no horseplay and soon joined my still naked sister in the kitchen. Mom had wrapped herself in her bathrobe while I was dressed like my sister. Stopping about two steps into the kitchen mom looked at each of us and then said, "Well, I guess we have a new dress code. Works for me." With that she removed her robe and tossed it out of the room.

"Mom, looks like you wore my brother out, now what am I going to do?"

"Sis," I said butting in, "I think last night wore me out, mom just caught me at the right time. Right mom?"

"I sure did! Sorry Sandy, I didn't think you would be so anxious to do it again."

"Well, last night was the first for me, but wow, I never thought it would feel so good! But I suppose I can wait for Marty to recuperate. Oh, I almost forgot, your pal Chad called, wanted to know when you would be over."

"Thanks sis, I'll call him after we eat. By the way, it smells delicious!"

We ate our brunch; my sister is becoming a good cook! We all seemed to have acclimated to our naked life, something I never thought would happen! Even after the workout from the night before, my cock started rising just from the sight of four nicely shaped breasts on two sexy women.

"Well, guess I'll give Chad a call," I said sliding my chair back and rising to my feet. Sandy noticed that I wasn't the only thing rising as by then I was 3/4 hard. Grabbing the cordless phone, I walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch as I punched in his number. Sandy was right there with me and she dropped to her knees in front of me while I heard the ringing sound start.

Smiling up at me she just stroked my shaft as I listened to the ringing. Finally, Chad answered and I said, "Hey man, what's happening?"

At my first sound Sandy slipped her mouth around my cock head and slowly began giving me another of her really good blow jobs, making me groan. Chad was speaking then, but paused and then asked, "Hey man, you okay?" I grunted that I was and he said, "So what's going on?"

"Uh, oh fuck, huh, uuuuuuuh yeah ... I'm ... I'm okay uh, I'll ... I'll be over later. Um ... some ... something's come up ... oh fuck yeah." I moved the phone away from my face but missed the off button so Chad clearly heard me say, "Jeez Sandy, why the fuck are you doing that when I'm on the phone?"

He most likely heard her respond with, "I just wanted to get you hard again so we could fuck before you go see you friends. I'd rather you stayed home all day!" And then she climbed onto me and guided her pussy to the tip of my cock. As she slowly sank fully onto me, both of us moaned so I was certain Chad had a good idea what was happening. After about a minute I remembered to turn off the phone. Sandy noticed that and giggled and started fucking me harder. I was tired already and decided that I would be the 'fucker' with her later. Besides, I really enjoy looking at her incredible body while she rides my shaft.

Actually, seeing her like that must really affect me because she didn't stop fucking when I pumped her full as she came, so about 15 minutes later I gave her some helpful up-thrusts as I flooded her pussy for the second time of this go. Her body sagged down onto me and we kissed and hung on tight to each other as our bodies slowly recuperated. "My god, I can't believe it, Marty, you made me cum three times! Nobody ever told me it could be this good! You're lucky you can make me cum, because if you couldn't then I sure wouldn't be on top of you like this again!"

"Wow," I said looking her right in the eyes, "guess I'm pretty lucky then! I'd hate to think that after last night you would shun me like the plague...this is SOOOO much better!" She laughed hard, her cunt muscles giving my cock incredible sensations while her hips moved on me in short, mostly fully impaled motions. "Oh, fuck yeah, ride me sis! Ride my cock and make your body cum!"

It took my balls about 20 more minutes to work up a batch of cum for her but, when I came, she did too, for the third (or do I call it the 6th?) time as she screamed out her joy! Mom came in to check on us moments later and I just gave her a grin and a wave of my left hand. Sandy had slumped onto my chest but pushed up at the sounds of her steps and gave mom a tired look.

"You okay, Sandy?" mom asked with a smirk.

"Jesus mom, I think I love fucking my brother! I've done it twice now and each time we cum together! And I cum more than once! I sure don't need a boyfriend with a stinky dirty cock when Marty's is much nicer and works so good!" When she said 'good' her pussy squeezed my cock hard making me groan.

"Have mercy, Sis," I gasped, "I've had quite a workout the past few hours!"

Both of them laughed at that then she apologized to me and lifted up and off of me, my cum pouring back onto my cock. Sandy quickly moved to her knees and swallowed me to the back of her mouth and used her tongue to clean the first part of my cock. That done she licked the rest of my shaft as well as my balls until I was shiny clean!

She stood up then and pulled her hair back with both hands thus shoving her perfect tits out at me as she said, "Thanks again for loving me, Marty!" Walking out of the room she grabbed the phone as she said, "I think I need to call James and break up with him!"

Mom watched her walk away, then leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I think you need to start taking your vitamins ... looks like you're going to need them!" Then she kissed my cheek as her fingers slipped along my flagging shaft and said, "Don't stay too long with those friends of yours ... I'll have a very nutritious supper fixed for you. You're going to need it!"

********

A quick shower and 20 minutes later I knocked on the back door to Chad's house. His mother answered it and I took one look at her and gasped. She looked HOT dressed in an over-sized man's dress shirt (not buttoned but tied in a knot just below her ample and firm breasts) and cut-off jeans shorts that rivaled Daisy Duke's finest.

"Are you all right Marty?" she asked.

"Y ... yeah, it's just that you look really good today," then to try to let her know I thought she always looked good I went on with, "which is saying something as you always do. How is it that a woman that looks like you do hasn't gotten married again? Are men that stupid?"

"My but you're a silver-tongued devil today!" she said blushing. "And I don't think I need a man in my life other than Chad."

"That's too bad, there must be lots of guys that would love to have you ... for a wife I mean? The guys downstairs?"

"Yup, and thanks for making this old gal feel good about herself today." Chad's mom then gave me a warm smile and, as I walked to the stairs leading down where the guys were, I noticed her eyes scan down my body and then slowly come back up. Hmmmm.

"Well look who finally got up today!" Bernie said as I stepped into the rec-room in the basement.

"Hi, stud!" John said, "how's it hanging?" Chad and Max said much the same as I walked into the room and grinned at them all.

Next thing I knew they were all circling me giving me fist bumps and patting me on the back for one hell of a plan! "Did you enjoy yourself last night man?" John asked with a smirk.

"BEST night ever!" I told them. All of them agreed with that as their faces showed huge grins of satisfaction.

"Shit man," John said, "your sister had great tits and sucks cock damn good when she isn't scraping her teeth."

"Yeah man, about that," I started, "I think from now on any sex play has to be in sight of the rest of us. I think you got just a tad bit rough on her."

"Well it fucking hurts like hell!"

"No excuse, unless you are saying you want me to act like that with YOUR sisters!"

"Aw shit man, I'm sorry! And no, I wouldn't want that for my sisters." From the comments from the other three, they all seemed in agreement.

"Really Chad?"

"What?"

"I thought for sure you were telling me to be an asshole with your mom and your sister, the way you went all macho and mean last night!"

"Huh?"

"He's right, Chad," Bernie interrupted. "I started wondering what was wrong with you, especially with Sandy. Hell, I would have given my left nut to be the one to fuck her!"

"Shit Marty, what the hell came over your mom?" Max asked. "She went fucking nuts on you for one god-awful long time!" Again, they all agreed with that.

"Well, she sure was horny, that's for certain," I said with a laugh. "She had whispered, no offense man, that she had fought to keep from cumming when you fucked her Max, but she was really wound up tight when you guys finally told her to fuck me. I think she came five times on me!"

They were all surprised at that statement, then I had to tell them what happened after they left, as well as this morning. The four of them were amazed at the way both my mom and sister reacted the way they did. They also made certain to remember why my mom vetoed involving the police. Condoms were now a priority item!

We all fell silent for a moment then Chad looked at me and asked, "Was Sandy really sucking your cock, on her own, when you called me back earlier?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Shit, you are one lucky bastard! It sounded like she climbed onto you and the two of you fucked right there where you sat." I nodded we had. "FUCK! Oops, sorry, I'll try to keep it down. Did she know the phone was still active, that I could hear the two of you?" Again, I nodded. "Shit man, I sure hope that happens with my sister...or my mom! God I can't wait to fuck them both!"

"Speaking of which," I said, "what's the order going to be for your houses?"

They all looked at each other then looked at me with blank faces. I took a sheet of school tablet paper, pulled out my pen and wrote each of their names on it, one in each corner, then tore it in half and then again before crumbling them up into four balls. Chad handed me a box and I put them into it and shook it hard to mix them up. John held the box over my head and I grabbed one of the paper balls and unfolded it.

"The next house is ..." I paused as I flattened it out, " ... Max's! Congratulations Max."

"All right!" he said excitedly but softly. "My mom's a looker but I really want to fuck Beth as she is the hottest girl I know! WOW!"

I reached in and drew out another paper ball then flattened it. "Hmm, Chad. Sorry man, ass-hole penalty in effect." And I then drew out a second ball before turning his into a ball and dropping it into the box.

"What the hell man?" he said.

"He's right man," Max said, "you were a prick last night, and not in a good way!"