What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

"NO!" she snarled nastily. "It's a vile act and I hated doing it for your pal here but I refuse to that to my own son!"

I moved closer to Beth placing the edge of the knife just below her right eye as I said, "You need to do what we say or your pretty girl here might not like her new look."

Beth tensed in response as her mother adamantly said, "You can't force me to do that to HIM!"

Beth's eyes were nearly double in size as she tried to move away from the blade even as she gasped, "I'll do it! I suck him off again! Don't cut me ... please ... let me do it!"

Chad spoke next saying, "No, I want to see mommy do her son!" He paused looking from Marcie to Beth then back to Marcie. "NOW!!" he yelled through the synthesizer which sounded pretty funny, yet still made Marcie jump in her seat. "We'd much rather you just go do it before we have to hurt your daughter and THEN have you still do it to him. That would seem like the waste of a pretty face."

"You bastards!" she growled softly, her eyes looking at Beth. "OK, don't hurt her, I'll do it, but I won't like it one bit!"

"You don't have to like it," Bernie said, "only stud muffin Maxie needs to like it. But with him you WILL swallow his cum." She grumbled non-words at that, and he continued, "If you don't, I will force feed it to you and then you will have to do it again. If you don't swallow that load then we'll just play your game as I force feed you and then have you suck him off again! In the end you will swallow his load, no matter how many times you have to make him cum."

Chad got into the mix with, "Right on man, my guess is Old Maxie is praying for at least three blowjobs, right Maxie?" Max didn't say a word as his eyes never left his mother's face. Marcie glared at Chad's masked face then at me still holding the knife blade to Beth's pretty face then finally to Max leaning forwards in his seat watching her and waiting her response.

"All right, but only to save my daughter, you vile evil men! I hate you all for doing this to us! The nerve! Well, uncuff me so I can do this!"

She stood and slowly walked to where her son sat bound to his chair, then looked at Bernie when he suddenly dropped a pillow on the floor for her to kneel on. Instead of saying thanks she shot daggers from her eyes at him as she softly snarled, "You bastard!" as she went to her knees.

"Now that wasn't very nice," Bernie said. "Just for that, loose the blouse and bra ... now!" She stared at him for several seconds before looking over to Beth sitting nervously to the side. Then she slowly removed both items as she now was completely nude, a very sexy sight indeed. She looks good for a woman of about 39.

Max gasped at her nude body inches in front of him and said in a hushed voice, "Oh mom, you're so beautiful! I never knew. Gosh."

"Well, you shouldn't know now, son. I'm sorry I have to do this to you," and then she leaned in and took about two inches of his cock into her mouth and began doing what she had been told to do. Bernie stayed right beside her and Max, making certain that she did a good job. After several minutes she looked at him and said, "What?! Do you have to be so close to us?"

"I sure do pretty momma. I have to make certain that you do this right and swallow everything he gives you, isn't that right, stud muffin?" he asked looking at Max. Max didn't move but he did groan as his mother stepped up her actions on his hard cock.

Around ten minutes later and she wasn't doing any better at it and Max showed no signs of nearing his orgasm so Bernie leaned down right next to her and said, "I thought you loved sonny boy here, am I wrong?" She shook her head 'no' so he said, "Well then why aren't you trying? If you were really trying, he would have popped by now. So, I want you to prove to him ... and me ... that you love him. Prove it and make love to his cock! Make it and him feel better than he ever has or ever will in the future! Make him scream when you drain his balls completely down your hungry throat!"

I thought he was going overboard until I saw her shiver and started going at it like she meant it, and then we all gave a sigh of relief when she actually started taking him right to the entrance to her throat, moaning as she went while mostly looking into Max's eyes. He really looked like he was finally enjoying it and soon was moaning louder than her and began twitching in his seat.

His eyes closed for about half a minute then opened so he could look into her eyes. "Oh mom, this feels so good," he groaned out. "Don't stop, mom, I love you so much! Oh god mom, so damned good!"

That somehow really motivated her and she ramped up her actions on him and soon he was bucking on the chair, his hips lifting as high off the seat as he could manage. And then he came with a scream like I never heard from him, his hips pumping up at her as she sucked and jerked his shaft as if the spunk he was shooting was the best tasting protein on Earth!

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh, shit mom, I'm cumming in your mouth!" he gasped out as she frantically worked for more spooge. "Yes shit! Don't stop! Oh fuck ... fuck ... fuck oh my god FUCKKK!" and then he slumped on the seat, spent and tired looking while his mother slowly and gently slurped his first four or so inches in and out of her hot mouth.

She just didn't stop. She wouldn't stop. Slowly he sat upright again as strength returned and he stared into her eyes as she sucked him for another ten or so minutes until he cried out again and filled her mouth for the second time! Once more she slowed up her efforts and gradually brought him down like a seasoned pro at blowjobs.

Finally, she eased her soft lips from his shaft and sat back on her tucked under feet. "My god mom," Max managed to say, "that was incredible! Oh my god, I love you so much for that!"

Bernie was still right next to them as she smiled at Max and said, "I love you too son, so much, so very much."

Bernie helped her stand up as he asked her why she didn't stop after getting him to cum and she looked him right in the eye, then tilted her head back. Her hand moved to her neck then a finger poked out and she swiped upwards to her chin and around it to her mouth where she slurped the missed cum off her finger and swallowed it down.

"I was just doing what you said I had to do!" Then she turned and moved to her chair where John put her cuffs back on.

I realized I was the last one to get a blowjob so I dropped my jeans and boxers then stepped up to her and said, "Now that you know how to do it, I need one too!" I was rock hard and standing tall, my tip bobbing about two inches from her nose.

"Jesus, that's big!" she gasped as Beth said something I couldn't understand. In all honesty, I was mildly surprised that she didn't fight it at all when she just leaned in and managed to get her lips over my bulbous head. Moments later she pulled away asking, "Can I have one hand free, it's too hard to hold it in place like this?" John had already taken the knife from me so he quickly moved her right hand-cuff to her right ankle then he stepped away. "Thanks," she said humbly before she grasped my cock at the midpoint and took me back into her mouth.

I truly think Bernie (naturally) got short changed that night. He got his blowjob first, before Marcie did her son and her technique was greatly improved when she got to me. Or maybe she just realized she enjoyed giving head. Who knows? It took her over 15 minutes to get me off but it wasn't for lack of effort on her part. By the time I finally popped off in her mouth she was just as good as my sister was last night, except she didn't deepthroat me like Sandy can now. Well, she didn't until I was cumming and on the third shot of cum my hips had thrust forward hitting the back of her throat at the same time she swallowed and my entire cock went balls deep in her surprised face!

She didn't really try to push me off, so I decided to stay right there in her throat, my hips moving in and out in short motions that kept my cock head within her throat for several minutes. Marcie was a natural at breathing through her nose, that's for certain!

I became aware of my surroundings once more hearing Max gasping, "Wow mom, that's deep!"

Then I had to look at him when I heard his sister crying out loudly, "Oh my god, Fuck me!" Some time while Marcie was sucking me off the guys decided it was time for Beth to lose her cherry. She was really into it by now, her naked sweaty body pumping like mad above her happy as shit brother who won points with her by making her cum just before he pumped her full himself! Another success story! Some moments later they were finished and Beth leaned into her brother hugging and kissing him as she told him how much she loved fucking him. She remained there on his lap with his pulsating cock fully within her for many minutes before she finally gave him a quick kiss and struggled to get off of him. Seeing his cum drain out of her she dropped down and, using her mouth and tongue, soon had him clean as can be.

By then I had pulled my well drained cock from Marcie's overwhelmed mouth and throat. She didn't say a word, just stared at my cock bobbing in front of her face. I told her thanks as Beth gasped just as she took her seat, realizing my fully wet cock meant her mother had swallowed the entire thing to the root and maybe even beyond.

About ten minutes passed before Marcie was on top of her son fucking her pussy onto his raring to go shaft, her head flying wildly as she came at least five times on him in less than six minutes of powerful incestuous fucking. She too looked wasted after riding his steel pillar but did her motherly duty by letting his cum drain out of her before sucking his shaft until he was sparkling clean. This time she took him balls deep time after time and for a minute we all thought she was going for another load in her mouth. But she didn't.

Bernie had put a condom around his cock and was fucking slowly into Beth when Marcie finally finished with Max. In less than two minutes Chad was likewise covered and he grabbed Marcie's legs and pulled her to the edge of the chair where he skewered her on his cock. Once again, he fucked her hard and fast, crying out as he climaxed in about six minutes. Bernie was still stroking long and slow into Beth who was flushed and pumping her hips back at him, urging him to fuck her harder. He compromised by keeping up the slow pace but each time he pushed in the last three inches was hard and fast making her gasp and groan with each thrust into her.

I guess Bernie had taken my advice to heart when I told them all to make their fuck last longer in order to make the female cum too. Chad was too dumb to do it, but I was proud of my buddy Bernie. Picked last or not, he learned quick!

Three or so minutes before Bernie was finished John moved to Max's mom and told her to suck his cock hard for him. Didn't look like he needed it but you can't fault the guy for getting a bit of a blowjob from his fuck of the night.

Bernie was a nice guy by first making certain that Beth came when he did, and second by thanking her for the fuck when he pulled out. I knew he wanted to kiss her but that would mean taking off the mask and that was a no, no, of the highest order. He removed his cock from her pussy and then pulled off his condom showing her how full it was before he followed Max's directions to the bathroom to flush the evidence.

Well I was hard as a Titanium flag pole so I pulled out a condom and rolled it on as I moved in front of Beth, giving her a grin under my mask. She looked up at me with tired eyes and asked, "You too?"

My strange voice said, "Oh yeah sweetness! I'm going to love this nearly as much as you will!"

She scoffed at that but moments later she groaned as I shoved my much larger cock into her twice fucked pussy. I could feel her vagina muscles grasping and clutching at my shaft as I paused about half way into her. Her eyes were huge and locked onto my shaft where I pierced her body, not moving, just letting her get used to my size.

After about 90 seconds I thought she was good so I asked, "Are you all right?"

"Wh-what?" she asked with her voice rising in shock.

"I asked if you were okay. I'm bigger than they are so I wanted to make sure you had adjusted to my size. Are you?"

"Uh ... yeah ... I guess," she said softly, her face still covered with surprise.

"Okay then," I said as I pulled back about three inches and pushed in about five, out about five and in about six or seven, then out about six before I shoved forwards not stopping until I punched the back wall of her pussy and my balls bounced against her ass. "Oh yeah, hot pussy," I groaned before I pulled back nearly all the way before I stroked fully into her again. My first thought was that this would feel much better without the condom, but no way could I risk that so I just kept on slowly building up my speed and power.

On about my sixth full thrust into her she moaned, "Oh god, it's so bigggg," as her head rolled around on her neck. She gripped me tighter with her pussy and we both groaned together making her eyes meet mine. Four thrusts later she gasped out "Oh shit, this feels so fucking good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I started granting her wish considering that I was the last one in action. All other sucks and fucks had been completed so the guys could only stand around and watch for however long this took. About six minutes later I heard Chad telling Marcie to go back over to Max and suck his cock again. With no back talk she quickly moved into position and went at him with gusto. She sure had changed!

Every now and then I would glance over to Max and his mom. She didn't seem like she was really trying to get him off, just pretty much keeping him happy and majorly turned on. Oh well, I had this tight pussy to fuck so I let them be and shoved a powerful orgasm through Beth, her body jerking and pulling hard against her cuffed wrists. I eased up to let her body recover then resumed my hard and fast thrusts into her knowing that in just a few minutes I would tumble over the cliff into climax land and I wanted to take Beth with me on that one also.

Max was mumbling gibberish across the living room as I neared my goal. Beth was gasping and groaning in pleasure, telling everybody there that she was going to cum again. About a minute later her legs flew up and locked around my ass helping to pull me tight against her as she screamed and came, my cum splashing safely into the end of the condom covering my shaft. I was totally amazed at the way Beth thrashed and jerked on the chair as we each rode out the last vestiges of our mutual climax. (A thanks to mom and sis for teaching me to always strive for that result!)

All through her orgasm Beth kept switching her eyes from my face (OK, my mask but...) to our joined sex to my face and back to our sex and over and over until finally she stopped all movement, her eyes locked onto her pussy where not a fraction of an inch of cock shaft could be seen. She shivered as I pulled back about six inches before gently shoving back into her again. I did this, three more times before I said, "Thanks, you're a great fuck!" Her eyes lifted up to mine and she just stared at me without making a sound. And then I pulled completely out of her and stood up with a sigh that sounds totally weird through the synthesizer.

I stepped back and pulled off my condom only to hear Max's mother pleading, "Fuck me! Fuck me now while I suck my son's cock! Please, fuck me with the first cock to ever enter my throat!"

I looked quickly to the other four, including Max, and saw no signs not to. Two steps had me at the end table where some tissues were so I grabbed some to wrap my used condom in, then stepped to my jeans and pulled out a spare condom. (No way would I risk having a broken condom at the wrong time!) Moments later I was wrapped up again and on my knees behind Marcie's ass.

"Are you certain about this?" I asked her.

Quickly pulling off of her son's cock she said, "Shove it up me! Fuck my pussy damn it!" It was nearly a scream, then she had Max balls deep again.

I looked right at Max and shrugged my shoulders, then leaned in, centered my cock on her fuck hole and slid in to the bottom in one motion. She was flooding like crazy! Damn did she want my cock and she wanted it bad! Her ass was thrusting back at me in time with my own thrusts causing our bodies to slam together harder than hell. But the angles were not real good for a spit-roasting of her body.

Looking at the other three I said, "Somebody un-cuff him and move his chair so he can get on his knees. Then cuff his ankles together, quick!"

I don't remember who did it but quickly we were in a much better position, Max on his knees thrusting his cock deeply into her mouth and throat from one end while I was slamming my cock hard and deep into her from the other. "Oh mom," came a soft gasp from Beth sitting there well fucked but watching.

Five minutes of us fucking the hell out of Max's mom and he looked at me gasping, "Oh fuck, I'm nearly there! Oh god damn mom you're sucking my cock so good!"

Marcie was lunging forwards and then back, fucking herself on each end while Max and I also fucked into her from both ends! I couldn't believe that the woman who started the evening telling us 'no' was the same woman fucking the two of us as we both fucked her! I hope Max has been taking his vitamins!

I wanted to make this a three-way cum so I was holding nothing back. Max was delirious in his rush to cum once again down his mother's throat and Marcie was an out of control cum slut who desperately needed to cum hard and long! With Max's cock filling her mouth constantly all Marcie could do was moan and groan as the two of us exclaimed how close we were.

"Oh god mom ... I'm going to cum any second now!" Max cried out followed by, "Oh fuck yesss!"

His hips powered forwards burying his cock completely down his mother's throat as I saw his abdominal muscles clench for the first time in this session. I felt my balls surge and then my cock erupted shooting hot cum deeply into Marcie's convulsing pussy as she moaned and groaned in sexual rapture, her body jerking and spasming between Max and I. Somehow, she managed to push him back a few inches so his last few spurts went into her mouth for her to savor before swallowing them greedily as three orgasms finished the way they had started, as one.

After resting my sagging body over Marcie's, still on her hands and knees, I hobbled backwards and managed to get to my feet. Man, I tell you, that condom was full and then some! I never dreamed one of the moms would want to get spit-roasted like Marci did, but I'm telling you now that I would love to do that a whole lot! Anyway, I took off the filled condom, grabbed the first one and went to the bathroom to toss them out, I needed a piss so I did that too. John and Bernie had helped Marcie back to her chair, seems she couldn't stand up at all. Chad got Max back on his chair and cuffed as well.

I walked back out into the living room and surveyed the scene. Every one there was as wasted as I was so I took a peek out the crack I made in the curtain then reported that it was safe to leave. In no time at all we were dressed and moving towards the door. Max asked us to un-cuff one of them but that was just a fake plea. I had made it clear that since they left me to figure a way out of them that they all had the same task ahead of them. The others didn't know it but I had secretly told Max how I got out of it. I swore him to secrecy then told him to let the three of them all struggle and then to act the big hero by suddenly figuring out how to escape the cuffs.

The four of us left their house and quickly moved to the shadows where we took off the masks and put them in a gym bag I had stashed earlier. We all high-fived each other on another successful night then headed for home, tired but quite content. Mom had stayed up for me (I told her I was out on a date and the girl was driving) and wanted to have a nice fuck before bed. I kind of tried to get around that idea but she was not to be denied so I told her I needed a shower first.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers