What Goes Around, Cums Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dug up the number for the Oklahoma County district attorney's office. When I got to the right person, I explained that I was working some rape cases in Illinois and one cooperating suspect had said his partner had committed a rape at OU in April 1999. Could they look it up to verify? Inter-jurisdiction cooperation doesn't always work. It depends on the nature of the staff. In this case they were very helpful and called back an hour later to confirm there was such a case file.

I asked them to email it to me right away, and, again, I received it in less than an hour. I must write a commendation for them when this is done. I quickly read through the case file. There were only a dozen pages and most of that was the victim's rather long statement. In the middle of which I found the prize. She described how the first man had raped her. But, the second man, being directed by the first, had not actually raped her. He had whispered to her that he wouldn't and then proceeded to act as if he were actually fucking her. But there was no penetration that time. Bingo!

That fact alone was enough to avoid a rape charge, although he was still responsible as an accessory. The other bonus in the case file was the statement that there had been an examination of the victim that day and fluid samples from her vagina had been taken. Those samples were still being held in the case file. There was no significant DNA analysis in 1999, but there is today. And that opened another path in my project.

I called the local DA's office again and asked them to run a DNA analysis to help identify the culprit. They hesitated because their budget is limited and DNA tests that can be used in court are still a bit costly. I immediately authorized my office to compensate the Oklahoma County DA for the cost of the test. They agreed to perform the test right away.

Fred's story and the corroborating description from the victim meant that Fred no longer had to fear the very serious first degree rape charge. That was a great first step. The incriminating video tape was still a problem, so I had to find a way to get rid of that. But getting Fred off the hook wasn't my only goal now. Roger had committed first degree rape and should be punished for it - a lot. He had also committed horrible blackmail against Fred and Lisa. I knew I could make that charge stick if I developed the right evidence. According to Fred, Roger was waiting for my call to schedule my own sexual conquest. I would start there.

I needed to get a DNA sample from Roger to match up with the rape kit sample. I also needed to record him admitting his blackmail. That took some planning, but I do have a lot of experience with gathering court-admissible evidence. I would meet with Roger at a restaurant and try to negotiate with him regarding my own sexual servitude to him. Fortunately, Fred had a good friend who owned a nice restaurant in town. We didn't tell the owner exactly what we were doing, but did mention that Roger Holland was our target. Given that name, the owner was more than happy to contribute to his downfall. We asked for a quiet table, away from other diners and prior access to the table area. He showed us to a semi-private back room, usually used for private parties. It was perfect.

I had to knock back two stiff drinks before I could steady myself to call the fucking blackmailer. I hadn't spoken to him since I kicked him out of my dorm room 23 years earlier. I installed a call recording app on my phone to record the conversation.

"Mr. Holland, this is Mary _______. I understand you wish to talk with me."

"Welllll. Yes Mary. I do wish to talk with you, and do so much more than just talk. I trust Fred has filled you in on the arrangement I have with him and Lisa?"

"Yes, he has. But I have several conditions that I require before I become a party to your blackmail scheme. You and I must meet in a public place to discuss those conditions before anything else happens. Will you meet with me?"

"Certainly Mary, I have been looking forward to seeing you again, and I do mean all of you. Where and when shall we meet?"

"Let's meet tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 at Punchinello's Italian restaurant on Classen Blvd. Don't get your hopes up. This is a discussion of my conditions for any further meetings. Do not attempt to touch me at the restaurant or you will get a repeat of our last encounter. Understood?"

"Geez Mary. So antagonistic. You'll have to sweeten up that attitude if you're going to keep Fred out of jail. See you tomorrow."

I quietly pushed End Call on my phone, gently placed it in my pocket, and then slammed my fist down on the table, shaking everything on it. Fred and Lisa both jumped. I explained, "That SOB thinks he has everybody in the world at his service. He is absolutely certain of his power over us. It's going to be so much fun when he is brought crashing down to earth - and hell."

The next day, Fred and I arrived at the restaurant an hour early. On our first visit I had noticed the small lamps on each table in the restaurant and gone online to buy a similar looking lamp that was actually a hidden video camera and voice recorder. $200 with overnight shipping and worth every penny. I just had to have him sit on the right side of the table and everything he did or said would be recorded. I sat on the other side of the small table and ordered a stiff drink from the owner. He was happy to give it to me on the house.

"Hello Mary. Very long time no see." Said Roger as he slithered into his assigned seat. "That looks like a good drink, I'll have the same please."

I nodded to the owner and he brought another drink in a shiny clean glass. Roger picked up the glass took a deep drink.

"We're not here to drink Mr. Holland. Right now we are here to talk."

"Wow, you're so business-like now. You used to be a lot more fun back at OU."

"Here's my business. You are blackmailing Fred for an incident that you organized and suckered him into helping you. According to Fred, you recorded his humping the girl, but not your own. Very clever. There's no evidence of your crime, only his thrashing about trying to impress you. I'm not as gullible as Fred."

"Why, thanks for calling me clever Mary. I admit I did that one just right. I got to fuck that sexy girl with no consequences and Fred only got sloppy seconds and a possible jail term. I can't wait to see if you are as good a fuck as she was."

My hands under the table were squeezing my thighs so hard they ached. It took every ounce of my self-control to not reach over and strangle him.

"Mary, I know that you will do anything to keep your brother out of prison. And the way for you to do that is to come to my place and let me fuck you silly. I'm not going to hurt you, only fuck you in every conceivable way. I know you will leave town on Sunday with a sore cunt, so we'd better get started right away. You either fuck me or Fred gets orange overalls"

"I will do what I must to protect my brother. But I'm not taking your word that this famous video tape could convict him. I think you probably faked it. I have to watch this tape myself before we go any further."

"All right Miss Lawyer Mary. We can watch it together. Come over to my place tonight and I'll put on quite a show for you."

"No, it must be done in a safe place for me. Let's do it at Fred's house."

"OK. It's a mini DV video tape. Do you have a player for that type?"

"You know we do since you used it to show the tape to Fred. How about Thursday evening at 7:00. OK?"

"Sure. It's a date. And after the movie we can catch up on old times. See ya soon."

Roger walked out of the restaurant and I gulped down the rest of my drink. I felt dirty from being so close to him. The off duty police detective I had hired came around the corner and carefully wrapped Roger's glass in plastic film. He smiled at me and left. I thanked the owner for his help, picked up my bugged table lamp and left. I had one more stop on my way home to buy more technology and have some old technology updated.

I had two days to carefully prepare for that evening. I had another call with my friend at the DA's office and she arranged for some backup security in case it was needed. I would pay the overtime for the cops and have them wait in the den, just off the kitchen. We put the newly modified tape player on the kitchen table and brought a TV to connect to it. A new device was strapped to the bottom of the table with lots of duct tape. A control wire was also taped from the device to a position on the bottom of the table in front of my seat. The same bugged lamp stood at the end of the table.

With the physical arrangements made, I turned to the emotional ones. I insisted that Fred and Lisa leave the house and stay at a hotel. I didn't want them to ever again have to face this monster.

The asshole arrived late around 7:15. He just chuckled as he sauntered in the door. I saw the small video cassette in his hand. How could such a small object cause so much trouble?

"OK, Mr. Holland. I've setup the tape player here in the kitchen. You can sit here. Give me the tape and I'll get it started."

"Oh no Missy. I'm not that stupid. I'm not ever going to let this tape out of my control. Never. It's worth way too much for me to let it be stolen by someone like you."

"All right. You can load it into the player yourself. Just press the play button here to start."

He leaned forward and slid the tape into the slot. He turned to me and said, "Here's what you wanted to see, your brother raping that poor girl." He pressed Play and I held my breath.

The beginning was jerky while the camera was being setup on the shelf. It showed the girl folded over the lab bench, her bare bottom toward the camera. She was struggling, but Fred held her arms down. I could see cum dripping from her slot. I shivered from my own memories of such an event.

Then young Fred came around the lab bench and got behind the girl. He pulled down his pants and got up close to her ass. He leaned way over on top of her and mumbled something. She seemed to stop struggling somewhat. Then Fred stood up straight and started humping her. Of course, all I could see was his bare butt - his thigh and belly were covering the girl's back end. After a minute of humping, young Fred cried out, 'What a great fuck!' and then moaned loudly as if in orgasm. He waited another minute then pulled away from the girl and fixed up his pants while still facing away from the camera. He turned and gave an awkward smile toward Roger and the camera. The camera was turned off and the TV screen went to just snow. I pushed the button on the control wire under the table. Now it was done. Roger Holland was going down.

"Well done Roger. You got away with it for all this time and then used it to blackmail Fred and Lisa for money and sex. You're a prick. But your time has come and gone. Your valuable blackmail tape is now useless. Go ahead and try to play it again."

Roger looks puzzled, but did as he was told. He rewound the tape to the beginning and pressed Play. The TV screen showed snow, and more snow, and more snow. It ran for a couple of minutes with no image, no sound. It was now a blank tape. "What the fuck?" he blurted out.

"We can all be clever sometimes Roger. I had that tape player modified so the erase head was active while it played. The tape you showed me was erased as we watched it. And just to be sure, you know, belt and suspenders kind of thing, I taped a mass Degausser to the bottom of the table. I just activated it and all magnetic media within a foot of it were wiped clean. Your tape is toast, and so are you."

"You bitch! You can't get away with this. Your brother will rot in jail now that you've done this."

"Actually, Roger, you will rot in jail - for quite a long time. You see, besides this little video tape game, I have done some of my best detective work. My job is to put sexual predators like you in jail. And you are my all-time favorite prisoner."

"Back in 1999, the girl made a full police report and they retained some of the fluid from her body. That fluid still exists and was tested yesterday for a DNA fingerprint. They found one. They also found a DNA fingerprint on the glass you used in the restaurant on Tuesday. And, surprise, surprise, it matched. That means you are going down for first degree rape of that girl. The DNA evidence and Fred's testimony about that day means you will absolutely be convicted. And given your other sex crimes, the judge will likely put you away for 15-20 years."

He jumped up out of his chair, leaned across the table and hit me in the face with his fist. But he never got a second shot because the two cops had him on the floor and handcuffed within seconds. He struggled and screamed - and I laughed. My face hurt like hell and my eye turned black and blue, but it was worth it.

"It gets even better Roger. I recorded our conversation in the restaurant while you admitted that you were blackmailing Fred and Lisa and tried to blackmail me. That should add another 5 years or so. The local DA will also decide if she wants to bring second degree rape charges for the six times you fucked Lisa. And just now you added an assault charge when you hit me. I'd say you may be able to celebrate your 90 th birthday in freedom. You won't have any until then."

The cops dragged him off kicking and screaming. He was really out of his mind and the cops had to put him in a kind of straightjacket to get him in the car. I called Fred and told him to come home. When they arrived I sat them down and explained what we had done. Roger could not ever hurt them again. They had their lives back. Roger would suffer in jail for at least 45 years while they enjoyed their children and grandchildren. The good guys had won.

The 20'th reunion that Saturday was actually enjoyable. I met some old friends, including my old roommate Cindy. I was very proud to tell her what I had done to that prick who attacked us in our dorm room long ago.

Fred's testimony was needed to ensure Roger's conviction. And that meant that he had to acknowledge that he had been there and participated in capturing and holding the girl. His testimony, and the girl's report of his mercy in not fucking her and the suffering he and Lisa had endured earned him a suspended sentence for assault, not rape. Fred and Lisa and their kids got their lives back. And I had the satisfaction of winning the most personally important case of my legal career.

I flew back to Chicago with a smile on my face. That one case felt so good that I was again able to deal with the frustrations of trying to nail the bad guys. New sexual assault cases keep coming in, and we have a pretty good conviction rate. I might consider writing stories about other cases.

Thanks for reading