What Happened In Vegas

Story Info
A man finds out what happens when he ignores his wife.
2.4k words
3.02
25.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first time writing a sexy story, please leave a comment!

---

After a long trip, I was a little tired but excited to put our keycard in our expensive hotel room in Las Vegas. I was here for a work conference, but my wife couldn't pass up the opportunity for a free hotel in Vegas and came with me. By the time we got off the long flight and journey from the airport it was near enough to midnight but the lights out the windows talked about the parties that just seemed to be starting.

My wife Anne and I had been married for 20 years now and it also was functioning like a mini anniversary vacation. We had gotten married young so we hadn't had the best of honeymoons. I was now 42 while my wife was just 40. I was still in pretty good shape, if the edge was just starting to come off my hairline and I had just started to get a touch of "dad bod" that I've heard about. My wife however, she was still hot... almost out of my league. She is 5 foot 5 and still has an athletic body, she was a dancer when we met and still is thick in all the right places, with a big juicy ass that I could hardly ever keep my hands off of, and with big Double-D breasts that she had managed to keep perky she was basically the perfect woman. I was looking forward to having a lot of fun this weekend.

As it was almost midnight though I let out a little sigh when she wanted to immediately go out to the strip and do a little gambling and drinking. My mind was ready but my body wasn't, and having to get up early for the conference I really just wanted to sleep. This was the wrong thing to say. Anne was obviously upset and announced "I'm going to go out with or without you. I'm in Vegas and I'm ready to have a great time! Even if you want to be the same homebody you always are back home." She stomped into the bathroom saying she was going to get changed and I got undressed and was going to read a few pages to get tired enough to sleep.

However, when she came out of the bathroom dressed up I was in for a shock. She was wearing a skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks, and a blouse with a low cut neck line that showed off almost all of her perky tits that I've just been gushing over. The whole outfit was so tight you were basically looking at the exact shape of her luscious body. I felt my dick stir against my boxers under the covers... she looked like a lady that was ready to party. "What are you doing dressed like that? You're practically naked!" I said, the jealousy rising in my throat. "That's what I was going for!" she said, winking at me. "If you don't want to show me off, I'm going to do it myself!" I really was starting to feel jealous but I also really needed to go to sleep and she should know that. Besides, we'd been married for 20 years and had never had too many bumps in the road. If she wanted to go off and get hit on by strangers, I wasn't very worried anything would happen.. would it?

"Don't wait up!" she said to tease me as she want to the room door. She bent over to pick her purse and I couldn't tell in the dim light but... was she wearing panties?? What the fuck? I didn't want to say anything to let her know her tactics were working on me, so I just let it pass and said "Okay... well have a nice time... but not too nice of one.. and please don't come home too late or too loudly as I really do need to get to sleep" She let the door close without saying anything, I could tell she was really annoyed with me despite the teasing. The room was quiet without her in it and I read a few pages and rolled over to go tos sleep, though it maybe took me a little longer to finally drift off thinking about what she was up to out there.

---

I woke up in the dark of the room to muffled sounds and want sounded like someone trying to laugh quietly. It took me a few seconds to get situation, looking at the led clock next to the bed it was 2:40 AM and there was light coming from the bathroom door that was slightly open. Obviously Anne was home. But why was she laughing in the bathroom. And what were those other sounds? I woke up fully when I could have sworn I heard a soft moan... a man's soft moan. Followed quickly by a quiet shhh noise. My wife's voice. What the fuck was going on in there? For some reason I didn't just barge into the bathroom and start shouting, instead I got up quietly as I could. Maybe I somehow already knew what was going on, but why was I sneaking in my own room, and with my own wife?

I softly walked over to the bathroom and quickly saw what was going on through the crack in the door. The view was behind my wife, on her knees and topless, her head bobbing up and down as she was sucking another man's dick. The "man" was young too, in his early or mid 20s, and was obviously in the middle of some fantasy of sleeping with an older woman, his head tilted backwards and eyes closed with a smirt spread across his young face. His hand was on the back of my wife's head pushing it down on his cock. I could see the side of my wife's breasts swaying with the motion of her head, and soft sucking sounds and moans escaping from her mouth. I got an erection immediately.

I had never entertained seeing my wife with another man, never even thought about it in my private times but seeing it here in front of me I was shocked to fine it was an incredible turn on. I watched for a minute as my wife slurped on the unseen cock, my imagination filling in the details with the wet sucking sounds and slight pops as she took her lips off the end. Suddenly the fog of my horniness lifted and I felt upset. This was my wife! Sucking another man's cock! I pushed open the door but couldn't come up with anything more coherent than "What the FUCK?!" My wife jumped a little bit but not more than I expected, she didn't even stop immediately but slowly took her head off this man's cock with a final popping sound as she broke the seal of her lips off the tip. She finally sat up and turned around and looked at me, with a smile on her face. "Hi hun, like what you see?" she said. "What the fuck?" I repeated. She laughed and wiped her mouth, and her hand slowly started going up and down what I could now see was a large and thick cock, easily 9 inches long and straight as an arrow. He was obviously enjoying what he was doing. He never moved but was just smiling at me innocently, like it was no big deal to be sucked off by another man's wife.

Anne continued stroking the cock while looking at me in the eye. "I decided that when I want fun and you don't want to give it to me, I'm going to give it to myself" she smiled. "Who the fuck is this?" I said, but making no move to do anything. "This is Jacob. I met him on the casino floor and we struck up a... friendship!" she laughed. "Say hi Jacob!" she said, turning back to him. He finally looked at me and said "Hello, sir" as my wife began sucking on his balls and still stroking his, I have to admit, beautiful cock. I'm not even into dicks but it was.. and I was jealous" I stood their stunned for a while just watching my wife suck another man's cock, I came into the bathroom hoping my presence would stop this, but all I got was a side view of my wife's lips sliding down his wet cock, her beautiful tits jiggling in motion with the blowjob. I was back in the fog of horniness. "You seem to like it" she said, referring to the obvious tent in my boxers. "That's good because I like it too" she said as she started moving faster up and down on his dick and started to moan. Jacob was back in his head back eyes closed moment and was starting to moan. She was starting to go faster as his moans increased. He was going to cum in my wife's mouth.

"Stop! Stop!" I said, and she took her mouth off his cock but left her hand cupping his balls. "What?" She said, "you want to see me fuck him?" I was too shocked to answer quickly enough, and maybe some part of me did want to see it because I still said nothing as she stood up and took Jacob by the hand and led him out of the bathroom. I stood in shock in the bathroom for a moment as what I had just seen sunk in, and left the bathroom just in time to see my wife had gotten completely naked and hopped on the bed on all fours and lean her ass and pussy doggy style just off the end of the bed. "Fuck me Jacob" she said, never taking her eyes off of me.

Jacob had just taken his shift off as well and the young man wordlessly spit on his hand and rubbed it on his dick before slowly sliding it into my wife's pussy which was obviously wet to take such a huge dick so easily. My cock was fine, 6 inches and normal thickness but this guy was a monster. I could tell my wife thought the same thing as she let out a soft low moan as he finally went all in. My view from the side of my wife on all fours, her thick ass up in the air and her hanging tits gently resting against the bed top as a younger man slowly pumped back and forth was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She must have known somehow that I wouldn't do anything watching this, she was smiling so confidently. Jacob was focussed, his hands on both sides of my wifes ass as he pumped, a slapping sound as his hips flapped my wife's ass got louder as he got slightly faster.

My wife began to groan deeply, she was being fucked. She turned her head to look at me and said, "This feels so fucking good, you will need to leave me to have my fun more often" Her eyes closed and she lost herself in the moment. I had had enough, my boxers were tight with my erection and I slowly lowered them and started to jerk myself off slowly as I watched. I looked back at her and she was smiling "I knew it." was all she said. She began to buck back against the young man's cock and the slapping got louder and the bed started squeaking. The rhythm went on for a while, my head swirling with all I was seeing. I couldn't believe that another man was fucking my wife and that I wasn't doing anything about it except jerking off.. and liking it. I couldn't believe how sexy this was.

After a few minutes my reverie was broken by my wife's announcement, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" she moaned, and started biting the pillow she was resting her head on. "Fuck me Jacob, fuck me with that huge fucking stick" Jacob was obvioulsy getting into the moment too and started to pound my wife hard as she began to come, a long drawn out "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck" and she clenched obviously in the throws of an orgasm. She went silent for a moment and the only sounds were the slapping sex and bedsprings as I kept jacking myself off.

Finally Anne said something, "Oh my god" she said as she pulled herslef off his cock. "... Oh my god" she repeated, sitting there in doggystyle motionlist on the bed with her eyes closed. Suddently she flipped over on her back, and spread her legs wide in front of Jacobs slick dick and told her to fuck her. Jacob was happy to obliged and leaned down over her to kiss her as he started fucking her, her legs wrapping around his back. I moved around behind him and watched his dock pumping deep in and out of my wife's pussy which was incredibly wet. I just silently jerked myself off watching this sex happening in front of my eyes, my wife moaning again as his balls slapped against her. "I want you to come in me," she eventually said. "Cum in me" she said, as Jacob kept going like a piston. "I will," he said. "... I am about to" He finally began to moan deeply and thrust deep inside my wife and stayed in there as I could see his balls contract as he came deep inside my wife and she announced she was cumming again. It was all too much and I came at the same time as both of them, my semen spilling against the floor as his went inside my wife's womb. I just stood there watching as they hugged, Jacob still inside her and giving her a loving kiss. Eventually he sat up and pulled out of her and stood over her smiling, like a conquerer.

When my wife finally caught her breath, she said "Thank you young man" and giggled. He let out a laugh and finally seemed to get back to a human level because he looked at me with the first sign of bashfulness for fucking a man's wife in front of him. "Thank you too, sir" he said to me as he leaned down to pick up his clothes and started putting them on. My wife sat up and looked at me and sort of looked puzzled. It was hitting her too that she had cheated on me and all I did was watch. I had hated it... but I had loved it. She looked me in the eye and smiled, "Looks like something new has happened" She let out a deep sigh and layed back down on the bed. Something new, indeed.