All Comments on 'What Happened In Vegas'

by yakamanage

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

No way a wife brings her boy toy back to the room unless he’d already left plenty of clues he’d like this.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

There was no real story, but just off-the-shelf cuck sex.

HikingThruHikingThru7 months ago

What happened in Vegas likely led to problems.

timrivtimriv7 months ago

Hubby kept his mouth shut about what happened despite his wife wanting to discuss what happened. Once home he saw a lawyer and had divorce papers written up. He didn’t serve her until she informed him a couple weeks after getting home that she was pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to Jacobs son and took him back to her one bedroom apartment she was now living in. She wrote to Jacob and told him about the baby. He immediately came to see he and a year later they married while she was again pregnant. Turns out he was actually 32 just looked younger. They lived happily ever after, three kids by the time Anne was 44 as Anne couldn’t get enough of his big 9 inches. As for hubby who cares.

Epcy69Epcy697 months ago

There was a lot of misspelled words, with the grammar not so great. However, it wasn't a bad cuckold fantasy. Separate the characters dialogues from each other. And break up your paragraphs more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husband. does nothing while she does what she wants. He should have beat them both up and thrown them out. Then divorce her. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Better ending... "'I decided that when I want fun and you don't want to give it to me, I'm going to give it to myself' she smiled." That was her last smile of the evening as he slapped her face so hard she saw stars. Then he grabbed piece of shit Jacob and put him in a serious choke hold. He was turning blue before hubby let go. "Don't ever fuck with a married woman again or you may meet somebody less forgiving than me. Now get your wimp ass out of my room." Anne stayed on her ass on the floor saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Hubby made a quick phone call packed and left. She thought he'd come back. He didn't. She tried to order room service but they said the room had been cancelled and she had to get out. At the airport she couldn't change her flight because her credit cards had been cancelled. She had $30 in her purse. Her phone buzzed, it was a text from hubby. "Good thing you're in Vegas with no money. At least you can whore yourself out until you have enough cash to come home. By then I'll be gone you worthless cheating skank slut." She did have to become a whore for a couple weeks and she did get home. He was long gone, she never saw him again and was already feeling ill from the onset of some serious STD's. Just another stupid bitch who thought hubby was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes something new indeed. I was going to be living single for a while anyway. I filed for divorce. That's when I caught my wife cheating. Of course I was questioned by the police. I walked into our house and a man was trying to leave through the back door and I attacked him. I thought that he was a burglar. I had him tied up when the police arrived.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not too far out of Vegas there’s plenty of shallow graves. Just sayin……he could still redeem his man card.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t like cuck stories but it’s properly labeled so I won’t 1 bomb it. No rating.

Constructive criticism. Too short and it’s hard to see the husband being so passive. He is pissed so she keeps going?

Decent spelling etc. should have been about a 6k word story.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Good first story. And i think we can assume that the husband had silently indicated his probable cuckold nature to his wife during their marriage. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just once I’d like the husband to walk in on his wife (like this and countless others), push the interloper aside and finish the job himself

The author would have a number of heretofore unexplored avenues to follow

Witton

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too many grammatical errors to maintain a good flow. Also, the plot is one that that has been way over used. Still gave it 3*'s for the effort

RuthMRuthM7 months ago

Loved the story wish I could do that too my husband

JollyrogeringJollyrogering7 months ago

Nice action for a 'cuck' story, but the premise is pretty slim! No way would a wife of 20 years who has never taken another man before act as this woman has. Just as someone else has commented, no 'wife' would disregard her husbands need for sleep before he attends a business conference after a long journey to Vegas. So - Nice 'action' but poor plot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story I guess buts a really familiar one . The good part is a high percentage of couples that have gone to Vegas or a girls weekend resulted in a cheating spouse. A lot go and drink more than they normally would a try it on with another but the handful I’ve known all but one had a bad experience and it pushed them into a horrible divorce. . Two guys I know when we were very early 20’s hooked up with an older couple. Both had the husband reluctantly go with it but both hated it and one got into a physical fight. One went into a dp and as she was sucking her hubby he lubed up and held her head deep on hubby gagging as he pushed up her ass . She go so into it as first time with two guys and first anal. Hubby was furious as he shot on her face and dressed and left the room . The other fucked the wife every way possible and the hubby was getting aggressive early on so the guy I knew beat his ass . He laughed saying it was odd to pull out of a guys wife bust him up naked then went back to fucking his wife . Yes he fucked her ass and in the morning hours he strattled her face having her lick and suck his balls and asshole if she wanted to get fucked again. He taunted hubby the whole time . He said they definitely were gonna divorce. How could hubby stay with her . She was feeling guilty being sober in the morning but said to hubby it’s a one time thing we tried while drunk away from home and tonight we’ll try to find a woman for you but he was devastated and beat up a bit . Everyone that had done it said it was one of the best fucks they had , situation adds to it obviously

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding6 months ago

0-60 in one second, especially for that long of a marriage... but that kinda made it hotter. Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Try again see if you can write something that would more than likely happen with a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What happened in Vegas when we were there with 2 other couples was a little different. My best friends wife actually fooled around on him and I had to bail him out of jail. He actually was a black guy that messed with my friend's wife. This was within a year of George Floyd and most cop's were afraid of arresting blacks. I understand that it was a wrongful death but the damages that they done to their own people and even some were killed. What did that prove. I was sure glad that I had my body camera on. I gave it to his lawyer and my buddy charges were dropped. Then he pressed charges against the guy who messed with his wife. He also filed for divorce but later they went to counseling and worked things out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved your story! Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous