What Happened in Vegas Didn’t Stay

Story Info
Charlie and Jessica enjoy each other.
19.8k words
3.81
17.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
958 Followers

This is the follow up to What Happens in Vegas in non-con. where Charlie and Jessica meet and blackmail Jane. this is a stand alone if noncon isnt for you. loving wives, anal, threesome, lesbianism is in this story. As always good or bad i like the feed back

*

The wedding in Vegas was great. I never would have thought going to my nieces lesbian wedding I would meet a woman, but I did.

Jessica is great. We spent a few days after the wedding doing tourist stuff. Day trip in a rental car to the Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon etc.

She came home a day before me. She surprised me at the airport with a huge sign saying "Charlie I hope what Happened in Vegas Doesn't Stay in Vegas."

We got lots of attention as we kissed and hugged. The down side was coming home to 20 degree weather. We got in the car and I am shivering.

"Are you cold?" Jessica asks, almost laughing at me.

She sticks her hand under my shorts. I jump and pull her hand out. "Jesus Christ, your hand is cold."

She laughs, sits back and starts the car. It's dinner time on the East Coast now, but last time I ate was about 7hrs ago at breakfast in Vegas. I talk Jessica into dinner at a local spot near my place.

We have a few drinks with dinner and her eyes are sparkling. She is smiling at me. "Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" She says with laughter in her voice.

"Is it working?"

"Working? I was ready to blow you when we got in the car, but you jumped and screamed like a little girl because my hands were cold." Jessica says as she laughs.

I laugh and reach out for her hands across the table. I hold them in mine. "Your hands are much warmer now."

"Would you like to take me home and test that theory?"

I raise my hand to get the waitress's attention. "Check please."

Jessica laughs.

It's a short drive to my condo. We get there and she looks around the kitchen, dining room and living room area. "I like it." She says. "But I need the little girls room."

I point down the hall. "Would you like something to drink?" I ask.

She looks over her shoulder. "Sure."

I head to the kitchen and grab 2 beers. I didn't leave much in the fridge before leaving for Vegas. It's been a while when I hear a whistle coming from the hall. I walk down the hallway. The bathroom door is open and dark. I turn to look in the bedroom. A single scented candle is flickering on my dresser and Jessica is naked on my bed. She is slowly rubbing her clit as I stand there dumbfounded.

"I like your candle." She says laying there slowly rubbing her clit and smiling at me.

"I like what you have done to my bed. It looks so beautiful."

"Why thank you. Would like like to see if my hands are still warm?" She asks

"Fuck yes."

Jessica laughs. I put the beers on the dresser and almost rip my clothes off. I climb on the bed and crawl over her to kiss her. We are making out like teenagers. She reaches down and grabs my hard on. "Are my hands warmer?" She asks as she kisses my neck.

"Oh yeah." I groan.

"Would you like to see how warm my mouth is?"

"Oh yeah."

She gently pushes me off her and climbs on top of me. She starts kissing my neck. "I am going to blow you, and when I have you nice and hard I have a special surprise for you." She kisses her way down me and sucks me into her mouth. I can only groan.

She goes to town on me. She sucks on the head of my dick and then dives deep. After a few minutes of this she pulls off me leaving me covered in drool. She slowly strokes me, and looks at me. Would you like the surprise I have for you?"

"God yes."

She falls back onto the bed and grabs a small bottle on the nightstand in her fist. She rolls on her back and spreads her legs. "Come and get me."

I climb between her legs and reach down to rub her pussy. I start at her clit and she closes her eyes and moans. I reach down to slide in a finger when I feel something hard. I look down and she has a butt plug in her ass.

I look up and she has a huge smile on her face. "Surprise!"

"Is my surprise your ass?" I ask

"Yes Charlie. I want you to fuck my ass. I want to feel you cum in my ass. I told you in Vegas we would when we aren't rushed. Well there is no rush now."

"When did you put this in?" I ask as I wiggle the soft rubber end of the plug.

She half closes her eyes as I play with it. Giving it little pulls and pushes. "I put it in, in the ladies room at the airport before your flight landed. It was odd at first, but now I am so turned on. I want you in my ass, but slow please. It has been a really, really long time. I am a little nervous."

I crawl over her again and kiss her hard. "I promise just say the word and I will stop, slow down or pull out."

She runs a hand along my cheek, and then smiles and shows what she took off the nightstand. She opens her other hand with a tube of Anal Eze. "Lots of lube too."

"Yes ma'am"

I get off the bed and stand beside it. I grab her legs and pull her to me. I hold her legs spread back. I look up at her face. She looks nervous. "Hold your legs." She reaches out and holds her legs. "I think you have sprung a leak."

I crouch down and lick her pussy from top to bottom. Her stomach jumps a little as I flick her clit and she moans. I stiffen my tongue and push it into her pussy as I grab the plug and gently pull on it. She is moaning louder now and gasps as the plug pops out.

I squeeze some lube on the top and nudge it back in her ass, and I go back to licking her clit. I want to make her cum first before I fuck her ass. I lick, suck and flick her clit relentlessly for about two or three minutes. My tongue is starting to get a little sore.

She starts holding my head and moaning. "Please. Please." She pushes my head hard against her and lets out a loud grunt and groan as she cums. Her hand relaxes on my head and I stand up.

She looks so sexy laying there. I put lots of lube on my dick and place the tip just at her partially open ass. Her eyes pop open and she looks at me.

I push a little and my head pops right in. She gasps and puts up her hand. I stop. "Are you ok?"

Again with her eyes half open. You can see the pleasure still on her face from her orgasm to nervous looking, realizing my dick is in her ass. "Full, stretched, odd, very turned on."

I laugh.

She slaps my stomach. "Are you laughing at the woman that put a butt plug in her ass at the airport. The woman that was stretching her ass so she could have anal sex with you?"

I lean over to kiss her and push in more. I stop as she moans. I stand back up and stay still. She looks up at me. "Push it all in." I pull out. I squeeze lube in her ass, and on my dick and push balls deep with a firm steady stroke.

She moans loudly. "God it's so full." She rolls her hips a little. Generating just little strokes in and out. Her head rolls back. "Go easy. I want you to fuck me."

I start with very short, easy strokes. She moans with each one.

"Harder." She pants

I take her legs from her and hold them against my chest. Her ankles on either side of my head. I was going to say rub your clit, but she beats me to it. I hold her legs to me and fuck her ass. I am getting turned on just listening to her moan.

I try deeper strokes. I pull all but my head out and push all the way back in. "Oh FUCK! She moans, and rubs her clit faster.

"Please just like that. UGH. Don't stop. OOHH. Between you and...Oh God...my fingers. YES. OH. GOD. YYYEEESSSSS!"

Her legs and hips start trembling. I have never seen a woman do this before. Her legs are actually shaking as I hold them against my chest She is panting and gasping. Her ass is squeezing me tight and I can't help it. I push back in deep. She groans as I bottom out, and I cum in her ass.

We stay stuck together for a moment and she starts panting. "Off. Off. Get off me."

I pull out of her and my cum dribbles down her butt. I hold her legs and flop them onto the bed. I give her a nudge on her bum to push her onto the bed. I walk around and lay next to her. There are tears on her face!

I wipe her tears. "Jess I didn't mean to hurt you.!"

"Hurt me? Oh my god I have never felt an orgasm like that. It was amazing." She reaches out and pulls me to her and kisses me so gently and passionately at the same time. She looks down at the mess of lube and cum on her thighs. "God I could use a hot bath."

I lean in and kiss her. "Coming right up."

"Really?"

"Really." I say

"A tub for two?"

"It might be snug, but I think so."

"Oh my god I would Love that." She says.

"Stay put." I get up and head to the bathroom. It's not a hot tub sized tub, but it's the biggest tub I could find when I re-modeled my bathroom. It's a little longer, deeper and wider than normal. When you're 6'5" that helps. I get the hot water going and set the plug. I get up and help Jessica up. I take her hand and walk into the bathroom. I get in the tub, and reach to help her in. The tub isn't full yet so she drops in a bit. As more water fills up we get more comfortable. She is leaning back against me sitting between my legs. I have my arms under hers, holding her boobs and softly rubbing, and squeezing her. Her head is back against my shoulder with her hands holding mine.

We just sit there holding each other. "God I could stay like this forever." She moans.

I kiss her head. "So you liked anal?"

She hugs my arms tight to her. "Like it? Jesus I was still tingling when we got in the tub. I have never orgasmed like that before. I can still feel my ass, but oh god it was so worth it."

"For what it's worth I have never seen a woman orgasm like that. Not even in porn. You literally shook for about 15 seconds. It was amazing to watch, and then you squeezed me so hard. I couldn't help cumming."

I reach down between her legs and gently rub her clit. Jessica sighs and leans back against me. "I thought we were relaxing."

"This is relaxing. I am sitting in a warm tub, with a beautiful naked woman in my arms. I have my hand on her pussy and I am gently rubbing her clit. What could be more relaxing?"

She sighs. "As nice as it feels it is not relaxing me". She says with a giggle.

"My goal is to make you cum. I am going to just hold you and rub you until you orgasm again. Then I was thinking of washing you clean and drying you off before the water gets cold."

"Oh god." Jessica sighs. "Where have you been all my life." She leans back into me and starts rolling her hips. "Right there. Don't stop. Jesus. How do you do this to me?" She grabs my hand and holds it to her. "Oh god YES! Oh god. Oh god."

Jessica shivers and relaxes back against me. I stroke her hair and cuddle her into me for a few minutes. "So are you feeling relaxed?"

Jessica turns and kisses my cheek. "God yes."

"Good stand up." I tell her.

Jessica sighs and stands up. I get up behind her and wrap my arms around her. I flip the plug open, and pull the shower curtain. She looks at me wondering what I am doing. I turn on a hot shower "I promised to clean you, and that's what I am going to do."

I soap up my loofah and start washing her top to bottom. By the time I am between her legs the loofah is all soaped up, and she sighs as I softly soap her up. Once I soap up her thighs I grab my shower head and gently spray the soap off her body. I give myself a quick rinse and step out of the shower. I grab one of my bath towels and wrap it around her.

She holds my face in her hands. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"You stripped naked, and stretched out on my bed." I tell her.

Jessica giggles. "I did, didn't I."

We walk out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around us. I sit her on the couch and head into the bedroom to get the abandoned beer.

I hand her one and sit next to her on the chaise section of the couch. She snuggles in against me. I flip on the TV and we start watching a movie and relaxing. I look down and realize Jessica has nodded off. I take the bottle out of her hand. I turn down the TV and flip to ESPN.

I am sitting there relaxing and enjoying the quiet. She starts mumbling. I catch a word here and there. Lol she is having a sex dream. I hear "Harder." More mumbling "Lick me."

I start getting hard. I wonder? I open my towel and take her hand and just place it on my dick. LOL. In her sleep she grips it. She isn't stroking it. She is just holding it.

She then mumbles more and I would swear she says "Mary try it." Is she having a lesbian dream? Is it a threesome dream? What is she dreaming about?

Just then she moves in her sleep and slips down my body. This wakes her up. She looks down at my dick in her hand and then smiles up at me.

"Do you know you talk a little in your sleep?" I ask.

She looks a little concerned. "What did I say?"

I dodge the question for the moment. "Sounds like you were having a nice sex dream."

She recovers. "I was dreaming of this." She says as she strokes my dick.

"Really?"

"Mmhhmmm" As she sucks me into my mouth.

"Then who is Mary, and what were you telling her to try?"

Jessica pops off my dick. "Really I said that?"

I smile and pull her up to me. As I do her towel pulls loose. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my lap and kiss her. "I am not mad or jealous. I am turned on. Tell me."

"I had sex with a woman a few years ago. Her name was Mary. Since the girls wedding I have been remembering that night." Jessica now looks embarrassed.

I start running my fingers over her nipples. "Please tell me more."

She puts her face in her hands. "Really?"

"Yes really." I say

"She was training in our office for a month to learn a new system that was being rolled out to go back to her office and train her coworkers. It was about 1-2 years after my divorce. We got friendly and there was a good bye outing. We were leaving the bar and I promised her a ride to her hotel. She begged me to come up for another drink from the mini bar."

"She came out of the bathroom in a robe saying she had to get out of those clothes. She came up to me to hand me a drink. When I took it she reached out and kissed me."

She wiggles her ass into me. "Oh, somebody likes story time."

"I do, please continue." I start pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"I was surprised. I had been with 2 girls before back in college, but that was a long time ago. She broke the kiss and all I could say was Wow. She smiled at me and pulled the knot on her robe. As it fell open she pulled me against her in a tight embrace and kissed me hard.

"As we kissed she unzipped my dress and pushed it off my shoulders. She stepped back from me and it fell to the floor and she pulled me back into a kiss. She pushed her hand under my pantyhose and started rubbing my ass. All I could do was moan as she kissed me. She was ravaging me, and I was letting her."

"By the way you are blushing I think you enjoyed it." I tell her

Jessica blushes. "I did. We spent more than an hour. Kissing, licking and fingering each other. She fucked me hard with her vibrator and had me seeing stars."

"So in your dream what were you asking Mary to try?"

She tries to lie but I can see it on her face. "Um I don't know."

I reach down and rub her clit. "Oh we both know that isn't true. What did you want her to try."

"Oh god. Ok I had your dick in my hand and I wanted her to try riding you."

"Is she a lesbian?"

"I don't know if she is lesbian or bi, but I wanted to watch you fuck her."

I look in her eyes. "I want you to ride me as you tell me more." I tell her

She doesn't hesitate. She climbs in my lap, grabs my hardon and sits on me with a moan. She rolls her hips back and forth as she holds my head and gives me a deep kiss.

She breaks the kiss. "There you were on the bed with your dick standing straight up. I wrapped my hand around it, and Mary was just staring. I could see her riding you in my mind. I wanted to watch you fuck her."

The whole time Jessica's rubbing and bucking is getting a little harder and faster. She is softly moaning and pausing between sentences. I am just holding her hips and looking into her eyes. Her hands alternate between rubbing and squeezing her boobs and holding onto my shoulders for support.

"I wanted to watch her bum jiggle as you two fucked. I wanted to watch your dick wet with her juices fuck her pussy."

Her humping has gotten very specific. She is tilted forward a tad and grinding her clit hard against me. "Oh god. Please. Please. Oh YYYEEESSSSSS."

Her body goes rigid and then limp as she slumps against me. Her head is turned into my neck. Still a little out of breath. "I wanted to lick your cum out of her."

I sit there holding her against me. I can feel her racing heart slowing. She sits up and looks at me. "My god you drive me crazy. I get turned on thinking about having sex with you. I have sex with you and you give me amazing orgasms. How do you do it?"

I smile at her. "And here I was thinking how did I get lucky enough to find such a sexy woman that drives me crazy."

I pull her face to me and kiss her. Just soft, gentle, sensual kisses. She breaks the kiss. "I have to move,'' she whispers. She climbs off me, and with a plop I pull out of her pussy.

I stand up and reach under her to pick her up. Oohhh between me not being a young man, and her being a taller woman I manage but she is heavy to me.

I drop her on my bed and she gets playful and tries crawling away. "Tarzan doesn't just get To take Jane." She giggles. I hop on the bed and pin her face down on the bed.

I see the lube from earlier and squeeze some on my dick. I rub it in quick and push between her ass cheeks and legs. Between her wetness and the lube I push right into her pussy.

She moans as I start fucking her. I am not a long guy, but this position lets the top half of me in her. The sensations on the head of my dick are fantastic.

I have a good hold on her hips and I slap her ass cheek. "So Tarzan does get to take Jane."

She laughs. "Just fuck me Tarzan."

She feels great but I want to see her face. I pull out. "Roll over."

She rolls and spreads her legs wide. I climb between them and crawl up her body. I stop to suck and nibble on her nipples. I bite a tick hard. She hisses "Oh so nice."

I pull on her nipple with my teeth and let my teeth scrape it as it pops out of my mouth. She just hisses and moans. I file it away. She likes her nipples played with a little rough.

My dick knows the way. No need to aim. I climb between her legs and I push right in. She instantly wraps her legs around me. She pulls my head down into a kiss and then she buries her face in my neck panting.

"Please Charlie. I was almost there when I was face down. Please make me cum. Please I want you to cum inside me. I want you to make me cum."

I whisper back. "Will you eat my cum out of your own pussy?"

"Oh good yes anything."

"Anything?"

"Oh god yes. So close. Keep going. Make me cum. Spray your cum inside me."

That's the last thing she says. Her legs and arms hold me tight she groans and I feel her body spasm. Each spasm rolls her hips. On the second hip roll I can't hold back I grunt and cum inside her.

We stay locked together for a moment. She lets me go and I roll off her. I crawl up the bed so my dick is in her face. She holds my hips and sucks my dick into her mouth. She lets it out with a pop and smiles at me. "Mmm yummy."

As I lay back she slowly takes two fingers and runs them through her pussy lips. They come up glistening in cum. She puts them in her mouth and sucks them clean.

The entire time she is smiling at me and she dips two fingers in her pussy and they come out with a large glob of cum and a string dripping off. She drops the string in her mouth and again sucks them clean. She licks her lips and pushes her fingers in her pussy again. They just come out with a wet coating of cum and pussy juice.

ao1701e
ao1701e
958 Followers