What Happened in Vegas Didn’t Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's gasps out loudly. "Oh god."

Jess starts egging Mary on. "That's right baby. You feel Charlie's hard cock in your pussy? Do you like me rubbing your clit? Are you going to cum for us? Are you going to squeeze Charlie's dick too? Are you going to squeeze his cum out before I can lick it out?"

I feel Mary squeeze me tight. I can see her stomach muscles tighten. She lets out a loud gasping moan and pulls Jessica's hand away from her clit while she wraps her legs around me. Mary looks up at me. "Stay right there for a minute please. This feels so nice."

"Yes it does." I reply smiling down at her.

Mary relaxes her legs a moment later. As I pull out Jessica is right there sucking me into her mouth. She sucks and licks me clean, and gently puts her hand on my chest to push me out of her way.

Jessica settles in between Mary's thighs and looks up at her. "Are you ready?"

"Oh my god. No rest for the wicked I guess?"

Jessica smiles. "No way. I want my snack fresh from the source." Jessica lowers her face into Mary's pussy and sticks her tongue inside her. Mary is making small gasping and yipping sounds as Jessica eats her out. Jess pulls back and starts licking the outside of Mary clean.

Jessica grabs my hand. "Get your long fingers in there and scoop out the deep stuff."

I push two fingers into Mary and she moans. I pull them out with almost nothing on them. Jessica giggles. "I guess I got it all."

Mary reaches out and pulls Jessica's hair. Pulling her into her pussy. " For gods sake don't leave me hanging."

Jessica attacks Mary's pussy. Mary starts gasping and moaning. All you hear is Jessica slurping and sucking on Mary's clit. Mary starts holding Jessica's head. "Yes. Yes. Right there. Oh god. FFFFUUUCCCKKKKK." Her whole body goes rigid and she almost bucks Jessica away. She lies there panting. Jessica is laying on Mary's thigh giving her legs little kisses.

Mary sighs. "Oh my god. You two are killing me. No more tag teaming me. I need a break."

Jessica giggles and crawls up beside Mary and kisses her cheek. "It was So Hot to watch though. You have to watch me and Charlie later."

I chime in. "Yes later. I need to recharge too."

Jessica laughs " That's why I got the new toy today."

Mary moans. "Toys? You are going first Jessica I really do need a break."

Jessica pulls Mary to her so they are laying side by side. "Charlie would you be so kind as to get these 2 beautiful women as you keep saying our champagne?"

I get off the bed. "I would be happy to."

I come back with my hands full. Two flutes, a bottle of champagne & a beer. The women are side by side snuggled together with their eyes closed. I put down the drinks and get my phone out of my clothes. I snap a quick picture, and sit in the arm chair I usually toss clothes on. Hey this is comfy. I stretch out and enjoy my beer.

I am debating a second beer when Mary stirs, which causes Jessica to stir. Jessica looks at me and smiles. "Did we sleep long?"

I hold up my empty bottle. "One beer worth."

She smiles and shakes her head. I get up and freshen up their champagne. They sit up and take the glasses. I walk into the kitchen to get a fresh beer. When I get back in the room the two of them are examining the new toy.

I walk in to Jess saying "....so good. I orgasmed so hard. It was a little pricey but so worth it."

Mary is holding it. "So I get to rock your world with this?"

Jessica smiles at her. "God. I am counting on it. After our champagne." And they giggle.

Mary has a little less than half of a glass she swallows it in one gulp. Looks at Jessica. "I am done. She leans across Jess and puts her glass on the nightstand. She sits up and starts playing with the vibrator.

I am guessing she turned on the warming option. "God this does get very warm." She smiles at Jessica. "Finish that drink and spread those sexy legs."

Jessica smiles and swallows the last of her champagne. She pushes down on the bed, bending her knees and pulling her legs apart. Her pussy is obviously wet and excited.

Mary lays the vibrator along Jessica's pussy lips. Jessica lets out a low moan. Mary rubs the vibrator all around Jessica's wet pussy lips getting the toy nice and wet. Once it is nice and wet I hear it turn on. Mary is now holding and rubbing it against her clit.

Jessica's moans get louder. Mary pulls it back and pushes it right in Jessica's well lubed pussy. She pushes it halfway in with one stroke, and Jessica lets out a gasp. I hear the buzzing increase as Mary pumps it in and out.

Jessica gasps again. "Oh god. Oh fuck yes. More Mary please. I love this toy. Give it all to me. Make me cum please."

Mary jams it in Jess all the way and starts pressing buttons. Jess gasps loudly. "Oh shit. Oh yes. Oh god. Please Mary....Fuck Me. Make me cum."

Mary starts fucking it in and out. As she pulls it out you can hear it's motors buzzing as it vibes and strokes in Jessica's pussy. Buzzing. Muted. Buzzing. Muted. As Mary fucks her faster and faster.

Jessica is panting, gasping and moaning. She is absolutely loving the new toy. "Please. Right there. Don't stop. Yes. Yes." She has the sheets gripped in her closed fists. She goes silent and then she cums. "GGAAHHHH."

It is so sexy to watch her face and body as she cums. She has the sheets crumpled in a death grip with her fists. Her body spasms and then shivers as her orgasm rolls through her. Her eyes are closed and you can see the emotions and pleasure in her facial expression. Finally as I look down and watch Mary pull out the vibrator. Jessica has left a big wet spot, her pussy is swollen, and partially open with a little trickle of juice flowing out and down over her asshole to the bed. I am not sure I have ever watched anything sexier in my life.

Mary clicks off the toy and crawls up beside Jessica and hugs her. Mary lays back and Jessica lays her head on Mary's chest, puts an arm over her stomach and wraps a leg over Mary's leg. They simply lay there together as Jessica enjoys her post orgasm bliss.

Jessica calms down some and Mary pats her shoulder. "That looked like fun."

Jessica giggles. "What gave it away?"

I speak up. "Jessica I think it was sexier then the anal orgasm you had."

Mary speaks up. "What? An anal orgasm?"

Jessica groans in embarrassment and buries her face in Mary's boob. "Oh yeah." I tell Mary. "I didn't know it, but she told me later she had a butt plug in her ass when she picked me up from the airport. She kept it in for the drive home, at dinner and then I found it. She had it in there 2+ hours to stretch herself out to have anal sex with me."

Mary teases Jessica. "Oh you kinky girl. Did you like it?"

I answer for her. "Mary, her whole body actually shook. Her body on the bed. Her legs against my chest. She shook. It was amazing. But I have to admit watching you two just now was hotter."

"Charlie, I think I am owed a show don't you?" Mary asks.

I think I know where she is going. "Yes I think you are."

Mary shifts and sits up against the headboard. She pulls Jessica between her legs. Jessica sees where this is going and mutters "Oh god." As she lays back between Mary's legs on her back. She rests her head against Mary's stomach. She spreads her legs and motions to me. "Get over here and fuck me Charlie."

I climb on the bed. Thank god for modern drugs. I am hard but I am sure my balls are empty after the day I have had. "Ladies I am happy to oblige but be warned. I am running dry I bet."

I look at Mary. "I attacked her this morning and she pulled me into a bathroom at the mall to blow me..."

I can't even finish. Mary screams "What? Jessica you are just a dirty girl."

Jessica looks at me. "You had to tell her about the blowjob in the bathroom."

I laugh. "Says the lady that wanted to lick my cum out of another woman's pussy. You are ok with that, but not having her know you blew me in a bathroom?"

Mary reaches down and pulls on Jessica's nipples. "He kind of has you there Honey."

Jessica looks at me with a smile. "You are going to drive me crazy you brat."

I don't answer. I lean down and lick her pussy from top to bottom. "God I love the way you taste."

Jessica covers her face with her hands. Mary bends over and pulls her hands away. "He is right. You do taste good."

"Oh Jesus now you want to embarrass me too?" Jessica says to Mary.

"No sweetie. We want to tell you how sexy you are to us." Mary leans down and kisses her. I am between Jessica's legs as they kiss. Mary sits back up. I grab Jessica's ankles and pull her legs up and back. I push her ankles towards Mary.

"Hold her legs."

Mary grabs her ankles and I line up with Jessica's pussy and push my head in.

Mary is watching me push in. "Oh my god look at that. Wow, that is sexy." I pull out a little. Mary giggles. "Honey it looks like your pussy lips don't want to let him go when he pulls out."

Jessica moans. "I don't care what it looks like. His dick feels perfect. Fuck me Charlie."

I start a nice steady back and forth rhythm. Jessica is dripping like a faucet. The wet slapping is undeniable as I fuck her.

"Please Charlie. Fuck me hard. God I am ready to cum again." I pull out, and Jessica whines. "No."

I stand beside the bed. "Hands and knees."

Jess doesn't waste a second moving. I look at Mary. Come here. Mary gets up beside me. I hold Jessica's ass cheeks spread. "Mary guide me into Jessica. Watch me fuck her."

Mary reaches out, takes a hold of my hardon and guides me to Jessica's pussy. She lets go as I keep pushing in. Mary is staring in awe watching me fuck Jess like this. Her ass cheeks still spread wide. Her asshole pulsing every here and there. I catch Mary's eye and I mouth the words. "Finger her ass."

Mary's eyes go wide. I nod my head yes. Jessica's ass is soaked with her own juices. Mary smiles and licks her finger. She reaches out and pushes the tip against Jessica's asshole. Her ass opens right up and let's Mary's finger in to her first knuckle.

Jessica moans. "God, you two are going to kill me. Use some lube."

Mary grabs the lube on the nightstand pours some on Jessica's ass and her finger and slips it back in. She wiggles her finger causing Jess to moan. Mary looks at me. "Oh god I can feel you inside of her."

Mary starts fingering her ass. Pushing in and out to the second knuckle. Jessica has her head on the bed moaning. Mary gets concerned. "Honey are you ok?"

"You mean with a dick in my pussy and your finger in my ass?" She then giggles. "I kind of am. It's a bit odd but I am so turned on."

I point to the lube and Mary pours a little more on as her finger pushes a little deeper. I lean over to Mary after a moment "Two fingers."

Her eyes go wide again. I lean over again. "She has to stretch out some for you to put my dick in her ass."

Mary just stares at me, but drizzles more lube. When she pulls her finger back she pushes a second finger in. Jessica groans and Mary dribbles on more lube. Mary angles her fingers down and I feel them rubbing against me. She smiles at me as she feels me with her fingers in Jessica's ass.

Mary has let one finger sort of stack on top of the other. I reach down and push them side by side so they are wider.

We stay like this for a minute or two. Jessica head down on the bed moaning. Me and Mary fucking her from behind. Jess has started humping her ass back. Jess never moves except to brush her hair out of her face. She is looking at Mary. "Put him in my ass."

Mary gets concerned. "Are you sure honey?"

"Yes I want you two to swap. He gets my ass. You get my pussy. I get an amazing orgasm."

Mary smiles and pulls her fingers out. Dribbles more lube into Jessica's now open asshole and some on her hand. Mary rubs the lube into me and guides me into Jessica's ass. My head pops in. It is so different. It's difficult to explain if you haven't fucked a woman in the ass. It's the same but different. She squeezes differently in her ass then her pussy.

Let's face it both feel great. Jessica moans louder. And puts her hand up like stop. I hold still. "Jessica just like last night. You call it."

She wipes her hair out of her face and looks at me. You can see the emotions on her face. "I want to do this for you, but we have to go slow."

I rub the small of her back. "I don't want to hurt you like this morning."

"Oh Charlie. You aren't hurting me, but it feels sssoooo big and full. Give me a little more."

I push a little more in. Mary is watching everything. Her eyes are darting from me to Jessica to my dick in her ass. I start with slow little strokes. Jessica moans with each one.

Mary puts her head down on the bed right next to Jessica. They are literally forehead to forehead and whispering. I can hear the whispers, but I can not make out the words. At one point Jessica nods her head yes and I see a big smile on Mary. Then another nod yes. Mary leans in and kisses Jessica softly on the lips, then her nose and finally her forehead before getting up.

Mary moves back to me. She picks up the lube. As I pull out, she dribbles more on me. She then reaches up and holds my chin in her hand. "Charlie, you don't fuck her ass. You make love to it. Do you understand? I want you to treat her bum with love and respect, ok?"

"Mary, I have never treated her in any other way, and I never will."

Jessica speaks up. "Mary, he has been more than wonderful to me from the moment I met him."

I stop moving. "What were you two whispering about? Do we need to talk?"

Jessica pushes back. "Dear god, don't stop. It was feeling good."

"Are you sure Jess?"

Jess clears her hair out of her and looks me in the eye. "Oh my god. I can not believe I am about to say this to you for the first time like this. I told Mary it's crazy it happened so fast, but I Love You."

I go to pull out.

"No, please don't stop. Like Mary said, please make love to me now. Just like this. I want you both to make me cum. Please!"

I slowly push back in. I hold her hips and start up again with nice steady strokes. All the way in and out and back again. Jessica just moans out. "I don't believe how nice that feels."

Mary reaches under her and starts rubbing her clit. "How does this feel?" She teases Jess.

"It all feels amazing. I never would have thought I would ever have a threesome or that it ever feel this good. I don't want either of you to stop."

Mary pulls her hand away and replaces it with the vibrator. Jessica yelps in surprise. Mary goes from off when it first make contact to Jessica's pussy to top speed in about 2 seconds and three quick clicks of the button.

Jessica is panting and breathing hard and fast almost from the moment the vibrator turns on. Her ass is now clenching and squeezing me on and off. "Oh god. Please. Please. Don't ever stop. Fuck. Fuck. OOOHHH FFUUUCCCKKKK!"

Jessica cums hard and clenches around me Hard. She twerks her hips as she cums and that pulls her on and off me. She half falls and half pulls away from me and Mary. "No more. Please. I can't." I stand there and watch small shivers run through her. God I love watching her orgasm.

I lay down beside her so she is facing me. I push her hair out of her face. Her emotions are all over her face. The love in her eyes. Her face still showing the pleasure of her orgasm.

"I all but said this to you earlier, and you got mad because I made you cry before we went out. I feel the same way Jessica. It has been an absolutely amazing time with you, and I don't mean the amazing sex or how sexy you look when you orgasm. I mean touring the Grand Canyon to cuddling on the couch. I have loved it all, and Yes I Love You too."

Jessica instantly starts crying and buries her face in my neck and hugs me. I realize that Mary is laying on the other side of Jess watching us. I have had tunnel vision for Jessica. I open my arm to invite Mary into the hug. She snuggles into Jess and I wrap my arm around them both.

Mary kisses the back of Jessica's neck. "Oh honey I am so happy for you." And she hugs herself to Jessica.

It takes Jessica a moment to settle down. She spins around between me and Mary. She leans her forehead against Mary's like they were earlier. "I am so happy we got back in touch. I have missed you, and as AWSOME as this has been I mean I miss You."

The two women hug and the tears start back up. They break the hug and wipe each other's tears away. They then kiss each other with a soft gentle kiss. Mary rolls onto her back. Keeping a hold of Mary in one arm and reaching out for me with the other. We all lay back. Jessica sighs. "This has been an amazing night with two amazing and special people in my life. I am so happy right now." She wiggles a little. "I am a mess too."

Mary giggles. "We both could use a shower."

Jessica looks at Mary. "I'll wash your back if you wash mine?"

Mary giggles. "Deal."

"Hey wait a minute. What about me?" I ask.

Jessica reaches down and strokes my softening dick. "Yup you are a mess too. Too bad there is only room for 2 in the shower." The two of them giggle and get off the bed.

Wow, my own house and I am last in line for a shower. I lay back and relax. I realize they have been in there too long when Mary comes into the room.

She is wrapped in a towel with another in her hair. "Jessica needs your help in the bathroom."

I moan and get up. I walk into the bathroom and the shower is running and no Jessica in sight. Until the shower curtain pulls back. "Do you need someone to wash your back?"

"Oh yes I do." I don't hesitate to step into the shower. Jessica wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

Jessica looks me in the eye. "Did you really mean what you said earlier? I kind of feel like you were pressured."

I hold her close to me. She tilts her head up a tad. "Was I pressured earlier when I saw you in the hallway and made you cry?"

She shakes her head no.

"Are you going to cry again?"

She slaps my chest and it makes a loud wet slap. She puts her face into my neck. "Yes you jerk you are making me cry."

I rub her back. "Ssshhh it's ok. Let it out....then you can wash my back."

She pulls back and slaps my chest over and over. "God you are a brat." And she pulls me into a passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and pivots with me so I am in the shower spray.

She wets my hair and starts shampooing my hair. God this is nice. She rinses my hair and starts scrubbing me down. I am covered in soap from my neck to my knees. She pivots the sprayer and rinses me clean. Once I am all rinsed off she presses up against my back and reaches around for my dick.

At best I am half hard. "Jess, I don't think I have another round in me. It's been a very busy day."

She kisses my back. "I don't need another load from you. I like holding you like this. Feeling your body against mine. Feeling you grow and harden in my hand. This is just nice. Mmmm I think you think it's nice too. Someone is nice and hard in my hand."

I turn to face her. "I sometimes think all I have to do is look at you and my day seems brighter. But now you are naked in a shower with me, jerking me off. I would have to be dead to not get hard for you. I love you."

She pulls me into another kiss. We break the kiss and shut off the water. We step out and all the towels usually in the bathroom are used up. I step out into the hall and get some beach towels.

We walk into the bedroom and Mary is half dressed. Jessica goes to her. "No way. Uh uh. Not happening." Jessica starts trying to remove her clothes.

Mary puts her hands up to Jessica's. "You two need some time alone. I am going to go home."

Jessica looks at me. "Hold her while I strip her."

I laugh. "Ok"

Mary stops fighting. "Jessica, come on. Three is a crowd."

"I am not taking no for an answer. You are staying the night."

Jessica is now pulling off Mary's panties. I lean down and say to Mary. "I was really hoping for a repeat performance after a good night's sleep."