What Happened in Vegas Didn’t Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's it." She smiles at me.

I get an evil thought. I hold up my hand. "I have much longer fingers."

I reach down and push my two middle fingers all the way in. I push a little deeper against her pussy. Jessica moans. "Oh yeah." As I run them around the walls inside her pussy. I pull them out and sure enough there is a decent glob of cum on my fingertips.

"Oh goody more." She holds her mouth open. I put my fingers in her mouth. She sucks them clean as she runs her tongue around them.

"God you are so sexy. You drive me wild." I lean down and kiss her. She resists the kiss a bit. I pull back. "What's wrong?"

"I just swallowed your cum." She says.

"And would you kiss me after I licked your pussy?"

"I will kiss you whenever you want a kiss."

I smile at her. "I know you just swallowed my cum. You licked it off my fingers after I scooped it out of your pussy. Now kiss me."

Her whole face lights up and she lets me kiss her. Do I taste my cum? Yes a little, but I am so turned on by watching her just now it's a minor thing.

We lay back on the bed snuggled together. She is running her fingers through my chest hair, and I rub my fingers through her hair.

"So are you still willing to do Anything like you said?"

She looks at me with a skeptical look. "I thought we were resting?"

"We are. Anything isn't about right now."

She still doesn't trust me. I smile. "Go get your phone."

"What?"

I reach down and pat her ass. "Trust me. Go get your phone."

She gets up and returns with her phone. I put my hand out. She gives me a look.

"I am not going to do anything." I say with a smile.

She smiles back. "Why do I feel like you are up to no good?"

"What! You don't trust me? You wound me, my lady."

She laughs at me, but hands me the phone. I search her contacts for Mary. I find a few. Two have been called recently. I rule those out. I look at a few others. Then there is one Mary with a last initial and only The state in the address. It hasn't been called in years.

I hold the phone up with the contact showing. "So Mary?"

"Oh my god. How did you know?"

"Deductive reasoning. You should text her and say hi."

"Oh My God No!"

"Did it end badly?"

She looks at me "No"

"Did you both enjoy it?"

She giggles "Oh yeah!"

"So we will text her and say Hi I was thinking about you." I tell her.

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can."

I type out in her text. I was thinking about you and thought I would say Hi.

"In fact you just did." I hand her the phone.

"Charlie!"

"Jessica you have to learn sometimes even though you may be nervous or scared you have to take a chance."

She is looking at her phone. She drops it and slaps my chest. "You brat."

I grab her hands and pull her to me. "She took a chance kissing you way back. Now you take the chance texting her. Imagine if she says yes."

"What do I do if she answers? What do I say?" Jessica asks, sounding concerned.

I pull her to me and hug her. "Don't worry about the What Ifs. Right now I am holding a beautiful woman. I am not worried about tomorrow. I am enjoying right now."

"For example, it's too early to be in bed all night. What do you say to cuddling on the couch under a blanket with popcorn and a movie?"

"It sounds wonderful, but you are still a brat. I would also like a t-shirt for a night shirt." She says to me.

"I know I am a brat. Just like I know I want your naked body against me. I don't want a t-shirt getting in the way."

Jessica kisses me. "It's a good thing I like you right now." She gets up and starts walking out. I watch her ass jiggle and sway just a bit as she walks out. I walk into the kitchen to pop popcorn.

We have settled in on the couch snuggled together. Watching an old RomCom she "Just Loves". About an hour into it her phone dings

"Oh my god." Jessica mutters beside me.

I look at her phone. It's Mary.

Mary - oh my god. Hi. So happy to hear from you.

Jessica looks at me wide eyed. "What do I say?"

"How about the truth." I say.

She pushes the phone at me. "Oh my god I can't."

"Sure you can. You can even FaceTime her instead."

"NOOOO!" Jess screams and lunges for the phone.

I hold it away until Mary answers. I see Mary's face on the screen and I realize the blanket is off Jessica and her boobs are out. She shrieks and pulls the blanket up. I am dying laughing.

I turn the phone to me. "Hi Mary. I am Charlie. Jessica was nervous about texting and talking to you so I started the FaceTime to force the issue."

I hand Jessica the phone. Jessica smiles at the screen. "Hi. Sorry about the flash."

"I'm not. You have sexy boobs."

Jessica gets embarrassed and blushes. I yell out. "Tell her about the dream you had."

I hear Mary in a teasing tone. "You had a dream about me? Tell me about it."

Jessica puts her free hand to her eyes and blushes more. "I can't."

"Oh, it was a good one." Says Mary

I grab the phone. Jess tries to get it back, but I hold her back with one hand and hold the phone away from her with the other.

"Mary, she told me all about it while she rode me."

"Oh now you Have to tell me." Says Mary with a huge smile.

"She was reliving the night in the hotel. You coming out in the robe, kissing her...."

Mary breaks in. "Her playing with my nipples and bending down to suck on them."

Jessica stops fighting. I pull her to me so we are both on the screen. "I never heard that part. Jess covers her face in her hands. She is clearly beyond embarrassed.

"So anyway. She tells me about you two enjoying each other for about an hour."

Mary chimes in. "An hour? Try two or three. We would orgasm, rest and repeat. It was an amazing night."

"She left a few things out when telling me it seems. She did tell me about you using your vibrator on her."

Mary smiles. "Oh we both enjoyed using it on each other."

"Oh, another omission. She never told me she used it on you. Anyway so somehow that dream of just you two then became her holding my dick as I lay flat on the bed. She wanted you, as she said in her sleep. Try It. She wanted to watch us having sex. She orgasmed on me at this point and whispered in my ear. She then wanted to eat my cum out of you."

While I was telling the story my hand was under the blanket playing with Jessica's closest nipple. It was rock hard in my fingers. I was being oh so gentle.

"Oh wow. Boy Jessica that sounds like it was a hell of a dream." Says Mary. "Charlie, could I talk to Jessica alone?"

"Absolutely. Let me add this. I say we all get together for just dinner on me so you two can touch base again and maybe reconnect. I will let you two decide when and where."

I stand up and let the blanket fall off me. I notice Jessica angling the phone so I am now flashing Mary. I head into the bedroom naked as a jay bird listening to cat-calls from two women.

I am laying on my bed reading my news feeds on my iPad for a good half an hour when Jessica comes in smiling.

She climbs on the bed next to me and kisses me softly. "Thank you."

I smile, "You are welcome."

"I am so glad we talked. We were both thinking and worrying about the same things and neither of us took that step. So thank you."

"No problem, anytime I can be a brat you let me know." I tell her. That gets me a playful slap on my chest.

"I didn't know it but Mary moved up this way. She is probably 45minutes away. So we girls decided you are taking us out to that Italian place in town." Jessica tells me with a smile

"Oh fancy."

"Yes I need to go home to get clothes to wear."

"No way. We will go out to breakfast in the AM and then I am buying you an outfit to wear."

"No you can't do that."

I pull her down on top of me. Kiss "I can.." Kiss "and I will." Kiss. "You are going to...". Kiss. "turn heads when you walk in."

I hate to say it, but I am starting to feel the travel catch up to me. Before I know it I am waking up and it's morning.

I look beside me and Jessica is asleep. I peel the covers back and expose her boobs. I shuffle a little bit and start licking and sucking her nipple while rubbing the other.

I move my hand down to her pussy and start running my fingers through her lips. She moans a little and opens her eyes. She runs her fingers through my hair. "My god a girl could get used to this."

My fingers are now wet. I reach down to her ass and push one in her ass. "Oh god really?" Jessica asks.

"It felt so amazing last night and you came like I have never seen a woman cum. Please?" I ask

"Oh god. Ok"

I am all smiles. I roll her towards me face down and grab the lube.

She turns to look at me. "You promise to go slow. I haven't had a plug in my ass stretching me out."

"Same rules as last night I promise. You say the word and I will stop. Right from the start I think it is more uncomfortable for her. She is moaning a bit with just my finger. I am being very liberal with the lube. Her ass is almost a slip and slide.

I straddle her bum, line up and push. It takes a moment and wow she is tighter than last night. She grunts loudly as my head squeezes in. I push a little and she grunts, I stop. I push she grunts. I bottom out and I try to hold her ass but my hands are too slippery. I pull out and squeeze more lube right in her ass and push in. I notice I am pushing hard enough for the head of my dick to go pale. Her ass squeezes me tight as I push into her and she groans. I stay bottomed out again.

I check in. "Jessica are you ok."

I can hear the discomfort in her voice. "I want to do this for you. Take it slow, but fuck my ass."

"Are you sure? We can try it again another time."

"Fuck my ass now." Jessica says loudly

I start humping back and forth, and Jess mumbles and moans. "Oh god so big. So tight."

I get a little concerned. "Jessica are you ok?"

"Fuck my tight ass with that perfect dick of yours. I want it."

I push in again and she cries out. I can't keep doing this. I pull out, and lay beside her. Jessica looks at me, almost crying. "I am sorry. I so wanted to do that."

"Ssshhh. It's ok. Like you said before. When there is no rush and there is time to stretch."

She looks at me. I don't need time to stretch for this. Jessica gets up on her hands and knees and crawls between my legs. "I wanted to do anal for you. If I can't do that I will give you the best blow job I can. I am not stopping until you fill my mouth with your cum.

She dives down on me sucking like a woman possessed. She is sucking on the head, running her tongue around it and stroking me. She dives down deep. Her warm wet mouth feels amazing.

She looks up at me. "I want you to remember this blowjob. I want you to cum hard. I am going to try rubbing your prostrate. It's supposed to feel really good, but I have to push a finger in your bum.

She rubs her finger around my balls that are still covered in lube from fucking her ass. She rubs the slippery finger around my asshole. "Now lay back, relax and let me rock your world."

I lay back and she sucks hard on my dick. I moan it feels so good, then she pushes her finger in. It feels very weird at first and then she found it. I fell my dick jump when she touches it.

She is sucking me and flicking her finger inside of me. It feels like nothing I have felt before. I swear the feeling I was going to cum started in my toes.

I start moaning deeper and louder. It feels amazing. I can feel it building. It's getting closer, and then it's here. I grunt loudly "Oh FUCK!" And I explode. I cum harder then I remember cumming.

I cum hard in Jessica's mouth and with my first shot she coughs violently and pulls off me. There is no stopping it. I watch as three more hard shots launch out of me. The first shot goes a little left and leaves her cheek streaked with cum. Her hair that was pushed to that side gets most of my cum. The next goes a bit right. It's half in her open coughing mouth and her cheek. The final spurt splashes against her now closed mouth and nose. I then just ooze more cum down my shaft and over her hand that is still holding me.

It takes Jessica moment to open her eyes. I think she is afraid I am not done cumming. She looks up at me. Her face is covered and dripping with cum. I reach for my phone and I take a picture of her still holding my dick, and her face just inches away covered in cum that is dripping down off her.

She smiles at me. "I am sorry."

What! "What are you sorry for?"

"I wanted you to cum in my mouth. I wanted to be sucking and licking you as you came. Your first spurt went right into my throat. I couldn't help but cough and then this happened."

"Jessica, you look sexy as hell. I have never seen anything hotter."

"I am a mess!" She laughs.

"Yes, a hot mess. Most women would have pointed me to the side. You just held me in place aimed at your face. I have Never had a woman do that for me before." I tell her.

"I have always just let a man cum in my mouth, but it felt like a firehose hitting the back of my throat. I could help coughing."

"Well your finger is to blame for that. I have never felt an orgasm that hard."

That brings a real smile to her face. I snap another picture. "Say cheese."

"Oh God. Don't take a picture of me like this. Seriously?"

I laugh. "You didn't complain a minute ago?"

"What? You took one before? I never noticed."

I look at the two photos. "God you look hot!"

"Oh Jesus. Let me see." Jessica reaches cum covered hand.

I pull it back, and laugh. "How about your clean hand."

She takes the phone in her other hand. "Aawww. You got it all over my hair."

I laugh. "Sorry, but you were holding and aiming it."

She gives me a fake scowl. She looks at the picture and then the cum dripping off her hand. "I don't even want to lay on the bed, I will make a mess. I am taking a shower." She gets up and I watch her ass sway as she walks away.

I lay there for a minute and then realized. I have a naked woman in my shower. I am joining her. I walk into the bathroom and peel back the curtain.

She squints her eyes open while shampooing her hair. "Hi!"

"Hi!" I step in behind her and start washing her hair. She leans back against me with a soft "MMMMmmmnnnn. A man has never washed my hair before."

"A woman has never gone out of her way to please me like you did this morning." She turns around and pulls my face down to her and kisses me. I break the kiss and turn her around by her shoulders. "Time to rinse."

I pull the shower head off and rinse her head off. I then turn the massage on and let it spray along her neck and shoulders. She moans in appreciation. I let it keep massaging her, and then I lower the intensity. I tease her nipples and watch them pop up. I move the showerhead down and she gives me a sideways glance.

I move the spray lower. It hits her pussy and Jessica hisses. "You are mean."

I nuzzle her neck. "Is it mean to want to return the favor and make you orgasm?"

Her answer is to move the showerhead a bit and moan "Oh yeah. Right there."

I take my free hand and pull on her nipples. I am kissing her neck and ears. Whispering as I go. "Does that spray feel good? Are you going to cum for me?"

She looks over her shoulder at me. "Please I am begging. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me. Please don't make me just rub one out."

I push her back forward. "Take the shower."

I rub myself between her lips. She is not only wet, she is slick. I line up and push in. I love the feel of the first few strokes. The outer lips want to hold on to you. As you push in they almost fold in with you. Then as you pull out they stay wrapped around you until they are stretched straight out from her pussy again.

The feeling as her pussy walls stretch around the head of your dick as you push in. The way her pussy almost seems to grip around your shaft. Then as you pull out, the feeling of it stretching over your mushroom tip in reverse. Rubbing the bottom ridge and squeezing off the tapered head as you pull back. All that warm wet textured skin inside of her is just gripping and massaging you with every stroke. It's a beautiful thing.

Then you look up and take in the whole package. Jessica is moaning loudly. I am fucking her. Her ass is jiggling every time I stroke in. I can feel the sprayer under us. She has resumed using that on her clit. She has her other hand braced against the wall and is pushing back on me as we go. I am holding onto her hips and trying to give her a nice firm fucking.

Her moaning and gasping is getting louder. Until she looks over her shoulder at me. "So close. Please don't stop. God I love the way you fuck me. Keep going. Not 30 seconds later she lets out a small scream and shivers against me. Her legs start to give out so I hold her hips and I slowly lower us into the tub.

I pull her upper body against my chest and using my foot I turn on the tub and push the plug down. While the water fills around us I hold her to me. Feeling her breathing slowly calming down, and her heartbeat slowing.

The tub is now half full and she looks up at me. "Another bath. You must love baths."

"Only when I have company."

"I sssoooo want one of those sprayers in my shower." She smiles at me.

"I would be happy to play plumber for you." I say.

She lays back against me. "However, would I pay you?" And she giggles.

"I think we can figure something out." I hug her tight to me. The tub is full so I reach up with my foot and shut it off.

We lay together just relaxing for a few minutes. I shake her a bit. "I don't wanna move." She whines.

"I know a great breakfast place that serves mimosas."

She giggles and gets up. "You know just what to say to a girl."

She grouses a little while getting dressed about putting on yesterday's underwear. I promise to buy all new. "Food or new clothes first?" Food wins out.

We enjoy a nice basic breakfast at a local spot and 2 mimosas each. Now it's off to the mall and a lingerie store first. I let her browse a bit and she picks up 2 pairs floral bikini type panties. She starts getting 2 reg bras. I hold her shoulder. "No no no. I think the push-up ones will look much sexier."

She looks at me, smiles and moves to the other rack. Again she gets two reg materials if you will. I grab one sheer bra, and sheer panties to match. She is staring at me. "For dinner. Don't forget I get to dress you."

Jessica smiles at me. "Oh god I am going to be a dress up doll."

We start walking out and I see kimono type robes. I start thinking about her story. Mary putting on a robe. I ask Jess. "Is Mary about your size?"

She looks at me strangely. "Why?"

"Yes or no is she?"

"Yes she is." Says Jessica

I walk over and grab a pink and purple one. I walk back smiling. She just looks at me shaking her head giggling. "I never should have told you that story."

Damn bras and panties can get expensive. Ah well. Jessica will look great. Next up is a dress.

We go to a nice high end dept store. I get her into a sexy sweater type dress. It shows nice cleavage and hugs her just right. It's not loose or skin tight. She walks into the fitting room and I walk up behind her. I grab her hips and pull up the dress.

"Charlie!"

I smooth it back down after pulling it up over her hips. "I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't bind up in certain positions."

She laughs. "Get out of here you pig."

I walk out and see an outfit on display. A loose off the shoulder sweatshirt and some sort of yoga pants or tights. I ask the girl that was helping us. "Do you have that in her size? If you do, could I have it?"

I am sure she is seeing commission. "Oh course sir. She comes back and hands me the items. Jessica comes out and looks at me. Jessica is looking a little shy and embarrassed when she sees more clothes.

She stands closer in front of me. "I Can't let you buy all this."