What Happened in Vegas Didn’t Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica puts her arm around Mary. "Honey I had given up and then I met him in Vegas at a wedding. You never know who you will find, where or when."

Salads come so we all start eating. We talk through dinner until dessert. Jessica looks at Mary. "So would you like to come back to Charlie's for dessert?"

Mary looks at Jessica with a smile and then looks at me. She turns back to Jessica and smiles. "Yes I would, but the dessert tray looked sssoooo good here. How about dessert here and maybe a....nightcap at Charlie's?"

I don't wait for an answer. My hand goes up. "Waiter, could we see the dessert tray?" The women giggle and lean against each other in the booth.

We order dessert and someone is rubbing their foot up my leg. I am 90% sure it's Jessica. I look at Jessica and smile. "Can I help you?" She asks.

"Nope. I don't have a problem at all."

"So you like playing footsies under the table?" She asks.

Ok if she is going to say it in front of Mary. "Yes I do."

"Well tell Mary then."

My face must have dropped. They both start laughing. Jessica smiles at me. "We have been playing footsies almost all night with each other. I pointed to you for her to do it to you a few minutes ago."

Jessica hunches forward in her seat and she gently pushes her foot into my crotch. She rubs me for a moment and then pulls her foot away. She looks at Mary. "Good job, but we better stop. We don't want a bomb going off."

The women giggle as dessert is delivered and I am left with a hard on. The desserts were fantastic. I hand over the credit card to pay and we head out.

We are out in the parking lot and Jessica looks at me. "I am riding with Mary to be sure she doesn't get lost."

She pulls me to her and gives me a sensual kiss. Jessica breaks the kiss. Mary walks closer to me. "Thank you for dinner and dessert." And Mary kisses me. She softly pushes her tongue into my mouth and then pulls away.

The two of them stand there smiling at me. Oh god what am I getting into. They get in Mary's car and follow me to my place.

Jessica and Mary sit on the couch. I bring out the champagne and 3 glasses. I pop the bottle and pour. I raise a toast. "To a fun filled evening with two beautiful women."

We all drink. Jessica adds. "Yes, tonight was a lot of fun."

Mary adds to it with a smirk. "Hopefully the rest of the night is......fun too."

"Here here." I raise my glass. I pour refills and 1 bottle is empty. I grab the second one. We sit and talk.

After a few minutes Jessica smiles seductively at Mary. "I just have to get out of these clothes."

Mary smiles back. "You do huh."

"Yes I do. I even have a spare robe if you would like to get out of yours."

Mary glances at me and then at Jessica. Jessica reaches her hand to Mary's cheek. "This is for us. He doesn't move from his chair I promise you."

Mary swallows down the last of the champagne. "Ok."

Jessica takes Mary by the hand and walks her out back. I see Mary walk into the bathroom and Jessica into the bedroom.

Jessica comes out first. She stands in front of me. "You stay in that chair until you are invited to join us. Mary is a little nervous. Watch only. No rubbing one out either."

I smile. "Yes ma'am. May I get a beer before we start?"

"I will get the beer." Jessica walks away and as she moves the robe moves allowing just the bottom of her ass cheek to peek out."

As Jess is returning with 2 beers Mary comes out. Jess hands me the beers and goes to Mary and hugs her. Jess must be whispering to her. I can't hear but I can see Mary say "Yes"

They sit together on the couch. Mary turns to Jessica. "I remember that first kiss. I was so nervous, excited and turned on. I was afraid I was going to freak you out."

Jessica leans towards Mary. They say nothing more. Their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Their tongues are slipping in and out of each other's mouths. They are nibbling on each other's lips.

Jess pulls back and shrugs the robe off her shoulders. Mary smiles. Jess reaches out and rests her hands on Mary's shoulders. Asking a silent question. Mary glances at me and bites her lip. She nods to Jessica. Jessica slides Mary's rob off her shoulders.

Mary reaches out to Jessica and gently pulls her head down to her nipples. Jessica softly licks, sucks and kisses Mary's nipples. She moves back and forth left to right. Mary's eyes are closed enjoying the sensations.

I don't believe I am actually watching two women having sex. Jessica is taking charge. She straightens up and kisses Mary hard. After a moment she breaks the kiss and pushes Mary back. Jessica slides onto the floor and starts kissing her way up Mary's thighs.

Mary instinctively spreads her legs. I think I see just a hint of moisture before Jessica's head blocks my view. There is no doubt what Jessica is doing.

Mary lets out a gasping "Oh god." As Jessica starts licking and slurping between her legs. Mary reaches down and holds Jessica's hair back and watches Jess go down on her. "Oh honey you are so good at that."

Jessica straightens up and pulls Mary to her, giving her a deep and passionate kiss. While she pushes two fingers into Mary's wet pussy. After a moment you can clearly hear Jessica's fingers making wet slurping sounds as she pushes them in and out.

Mary breaks the kiss. "Please make me cum with your tongue. Please Jess."

Jessica kisses her way down Mary's body. Kissing her neck, between boobs, her belly button, her waist, and then just above her pussy. Jessica looks up at Mary. "Is this what you want?" Jess leans down and ever so gently kisses Mary's clit.

Mary looks down begging. "Don't tease me."

Jessica gives her an almost evil smile. "Oh I am sorry. Did you want me to do this?" Jess leans in and again so gently licks her clit and looks up at Mary.

Mary holds Jessica's head. "If you want to lick something out of me later on then you better remind me just how well you can lick my pussy."

Jessica gives her a big smile and sucks Mary's clit into her mouth. All Mary can do is roll her head back and moan. "Oh yeah. That's it. That's the tongue lashing I remember."

Jessica's fingers are sliding in and out. She is licking and sucking Mary's clit. Mary's breathing and moaning is getting louder and faster.

Mary grabs Jessica's head and holds her against her. "Right there. Right there. Oh god. Don't stop. FFFUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

I watch as Mary goes stiff and then slumps back into the couch. Jessica gets off her knees and onto the couch. She pulls Mary to her and passionately kisses her. They break the kiss and Mary rests her head on Jessica's shoulder.

After a moment or two Mary moves down and starts sucking on Jessica's already rock hard nipples. I get a good side view of Mary now. While her boobs are about the same size as Jessica's, her nipples are very different. Jessica has darker areolas and nipples that pop right up. Mary's areolas are puffy and lighter with small nubby nipples. I can't wait to be invited to join them and play with those puffy nipples.

Mary is really giving Jessica's nipples her attention. Sucking on one, while pinching and pulling the other. Jessica has her eyes closed and her mouth partially open. You can tell she is enjoying it.

Mary switches nipples and this time her hand reaches down to Jessica's pussy. She just cups her hand over it and rubs. Jessica lets out a very satisfying moan. While Mary is still rubbing the palm of her hand into her clit she curls her two middle fingers into Jessica's pussy.

Jessica gasps out. "Oh yes Mary. That is so nice."

Mary bites and pulls Jessica's nipple and lets it pull out of her teeth. Jessica yelps "Owww."

Mary smiles at her. "Nice?" And she pushes her fingers in and out a little harder. "Nice is a coworker rubbing your shoulders through a thick sweater." Mary kisses Jessica hard and breaks the kiss in about 15 seconds. "I think when a coworker is naked on a couch with you. Fingering your wet pussy in front of your boyfriend, and is about to go down on you. She should get more than Nice."

She doesn't give Jessica a chance to answer. She kisses her again hard and is now fingering her faster. I can hear Jessica moaning in the kiss. Mary breaks the kiss. "Now is this Nice?"

Jessica is breathing heavier. "No. It's amazing. You are going to make me cum."

Mary looks at me. "Charlie shall I make her cum?"

"Absolutely. I think you should lick her too until you make her scream in pleasure."

"Oh good idea." Mary gets between Jessica's thighs and is licking and fingering her.

Jessica looks over at me and we look at each other while she is gasping and moaning.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now? Just the look on your face, never mind watching you go down on Mary and her on you right now."

"Oh god it feels sssooo good Mary."

"Jessica. Look at me. Let Mary make you cum. Feel her tongue and fingers excite you. Cum for me Jess. Let me watch you cum." I tell her.

Jessica's response is to start moaning. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCKKKKKK! Her body bucks up and Mary wraps her arms around Jessica's thighs. She holds on tight and keeps going.

Jessica tries to wiggle away. She doesn't realize Mary has a good hold on her thighs. She is now in a very high pitched voice. "Please. Please no. I can't. Too much." She finally shimmies away and slides onto the floor shivering. Mary spoons behind her and hugs her.

Jessica opens her eyes and looks at me. "It felt so good it almost hurt."

"Mary did say she wanted to make you scream." I tell her.

She turns her head to Mary and with a smile says "Bitch."

Mary laughs and kisses her cheek. "You loved it and you know it."

They lay together for a bit as Jessica catches her breath. Mary nuzzles Jessica's neck and whispers something. I see Jessica's face light up and she says "Yes."

Mary asks. "Are you sure? I don't want to mess something up for you."

Jessica turns around and hugs Mary tight. They are whispering to each other. Jessica pulls back. "So tell him."

"Oh god really? You want me to tell him that?" Mary says.

"Yes I do. Bare your soul. It will feel good." Says Jessica.

"Oh god. Charlie, before tonight I hadn't felt another person's touch in a long time. I love playing with my girl here, but I really want to feel a man inside me. Will you have sex with me?"

I look at Mary. "I ssooo want to say yes, but I want Jessica to tell me one last time it's ok."

Jessica kisses Mary's cheek, smiles at her and nods as she gets up off the floor and walks towards me naked. She stretches out on me naked, and loud enough for Mary to hear. "First you aren't messing anything up. You have been absolutely wonderful. I want to watch you fuck Mary, and I mean fuck her. Give it to her good. Make her cum, and then cum deep in her pussy so I can lick it out."

Jessica takes my cheeks in her hands and kisses me deep and hard. She breaks the kiss and climbs off me. She walks to Mary and reaches down to her to help her off the floor. I can't help but just watch these two beautiful women.

Jessica turns to walk into the bedroom. She turns and looks at me. "Charlie, that is your que to get up, and come join us. Preferably naked." The women giggle and keep walking away.

I can't get out of my recliner fast enough. I pull off my shirt as I walk into my room. The women are sitting on the edge of the bed kissing. I walk in and kick off my pants so I am naked.

Mary smiles and drops to her knees on the floor. I see Jessica's face. She wants to remain the only woman to get on her knees for me. I pull Mary up and kiss her. "How about I stretch out on the bed and have two beautiful women blow me?"

Mary reaches around and pats my ass. "Get on that bed Mr."

I step towards Jessica and the bed. Her eyes are shining and she has a huge smile on her face. She hugs me and buries her face in my neck. I pull back and look her in the eyes. "I want you to be the one and only." I tell her softly.

She gives me a loving tender kiss. "Me too." She says to me as she pulls back. She smacks my ass harder than Mary. "Now get on the bed Mr."

"Yes ma'am."

I climb on the bed with the two women right behind me. They stretch out between my legs and are smiling up at me. I look down at them. "I can't believe I have two sexy women between my legs. I have never experienced this before. This image will be burned into my mind forever."

Mary reaches out first and holds my dick in her hand almost examining it. "I think this will do nicely." She says as she smiles at me and kisses the tip of my cock. She tilts the head towards Jessica. She kisses the tip like Mary and nudges my dick back to Mary. "Guests first." She giggles.

Mary looks up at me as she sucks the head of my dick head into her mouth and runs her tongue around me in her mouth. She then pushes down until I am in the back of her mouth. She gurgles some but holds her head down. It feels fantastic. She looks up at me and makes a show of rubbing her nose across my stomach.

Mary pulls off me leaving me covered in drool and strokes me. Jessica smiles at her and laughs. "Show off."

Jessica leans towards me and takes over as Mary leans back. Jess gets close but can't get her nose to my stomach. She pulls back and smiles at me.

I smile at her. "Not as deep but I love your blow jobs. I think I proved that this morning."

Jessica isn't happy being out done. Mary runs her fingers through Jessica's hair. "You are so close. I can help."

Jessica looks at her "Really"

"Sure. It feels weird at first. Like half choking but stay with it. I promise you can do it, and with some practice it will be second nature."

I smile "Practice away ladies."

Jessica shakes her head, and pulls me back into her mouth. Mary lays her hand on the back of Her head. "Jess, give me a thumbs up." Jess puts up her thumb.

"Ok deep breath." Mary pushes Jessica's head down. She gurgles, coughs and pulls up.

She coughs and looks at Mary. "Again." Jessica opens her mouth and I slide in her mouth.

Mary is close to her. "I know you can do this honey. Ready 1, 2 and she pushes down on Jessica's head. Jessica gurgles and it sounds like a bit of a struggle, but her nose touches me. She stays like that for a moment and I can't help but moan. I am getting more sensation with Jessica then Mary. Maybe it's a small mouth. I don't know but I do know I like it.

Jessica pulls up and coughs a little. She takes a few breaths and pushes down again. This time I put my hands on the back of her head.

Mary looks at me and mouths the word EASY. I nod my head. I hold Jessica's head and start small strokes up and down. On the third I push on her head until she deep throats me. I just moan. The way her mouth and throat are rubbing the tip of my dick is amazing.

She pops off me and starts rubbing in the drool on my dick. She smiles up at me. "Did you like that?"

"Jesus yes. That was Amazing."

She looks at Mary, who has been playing with herself while watching me and Jess. "I want you to fuck him. I want to watch you two."

Mary puts her hand up like a kid. "I call on top."

We all laugh. Mary climbs over me and looks at Jessica. "I want you to put him in me."

A huge smile pops up on Jess, and she moves into position. I feel her hand, and then being rubbed along Mary's pussy lips. Jess holds me in place and Mary lowers down. "Oh yeah." Mary moans.

Jessica's hand is still around my base. Mary is sitting above it. Mary looks at Jess and just says "OK."

Jessica pulls her hand away and Mary sinks down. "Oh god this feels so good." She sits flat on me and pulls Jessica to her in a hug.

I can hear her saying to Jess very emotionally. "Thank you honey. You don't know what tonight has meant to me. Being with you and Charlie. I needed this after the break up."

They are hugging each other and I figure they have had enough time. I hump my hips up. It's been nice being inside her warm, wet pussy. Just feeling her pussy hugging me, but I want to fuck.

Mary breaks the hug and glances at me with a smile. "Someone is getting frisky." Mary then leans down to Jessica's ear and whispers something.

Jessica looks over at me. "Oh excellent idea."

Jessica scoots over and moves to sit on my face. Who am I to complain? Jessica spreads her thighs around my head and lowers herself down. As she gets lower I start wiggling my tongue so when she touches down it is on a moving tongue. She jerks at the movement and giggles as she settles down. I get a quick look at her wet pussy. Her moisture is coming from within.

I waste no time licking all around the outside. Lapping up all her juices. Jessica lets out a soft moan. I am not sure but they are either kissing, or someone is kissing, maybe sucking on the others nipples. It's impossible to tell with a woman sitting on your face.

We stay like this, I want to say forever but I am sure it's just a few minutes. Mary is bucking and rolling her hips. The motion feels good, but it's much better for her. I think I feel Jessica rubbing Mary's clit. Mary is humping and grinding into me hard.

My hearing is partially muffled by Jessica's legs. As she moves sometimes I hear ok, other times not so much. Even with her legs against my ears I hear Mary. "Fuck. Fuck. Oh Yeah." She stops moving and I feel some moisture on my balls. I don't think she squirted, but she got very wet.

She rolls off and I feel cool air on my wet dick. Jess looks between her thighs and lifts up. I see her looking at me. She spins around on the bed and sits back on my face.

Looking me in the eye. "You have me close. Please don't stop."

I shake my head no and go back to licking and sucking on her pussy. I lick between her lips. I suck on her clit. I tongue fuck her.

I am sucking on her clit, and she gasps and holds my head. "Right there. Oh god. Oh god."

It doesn't take another minute and she is cumming. Her juice dripping into my mouth. I stop licking and just watch her face as she orgasms. She looks down at me when she opens her eyes. She smiles and lifts off me.

She looks at Mary. "Did he cum in you?"

"No honey. I orgasmed."

Jessica looks at me. "What are you waiting for?" She says with a smile

"So sorry boss. Someone was sitting on my face."

Jess leans down to me. "Fuck her hard and cum deep inside her."

I start getting up. "Yes boss."

I get between Mary's legs. "The boss says I am to fuck you hard and cum deep inside you. Are you ready?"

She waves her hands to me. "Bring it."

I lean into her and rub my dick that is still wet with her juices against her lips and it slips right in.

Mary moans. "MMMmmmnnnnn" and then gasps in surprise as I push the rest of the way in hard. I get right to it. I can feel myself getting there. I am not going to last long.

I am pumping in and out of Mary fast and hard. She is gasping and moaning with every stroke. Her pussy is so tight and soft and wet around me. Feeling the head of my dick getting squeezed and rubbed is ssooo Good.

I am not lasting long. Jessica is propped up on her elbow beside us. Her eyes are glued to my dick fucking in and out of Mary. "Oh my god. This is sexier than I ever imagined." She leans into Mary and holds a bouncing nipple still to suck on it. Mary puts a hand in her hair and strokes Jessica's hair as she sucks on her nipple.

I am holding Mary's thighs hard. I am in the final stretch. Jesse lets Mary's nipple slip from her mouth. "Charlie, you and Mary look so sexy fucking. Cum for me sweetie. Let me lick your cum out of her. Her pussy looks so sexy with her lips stretched around you as you fuck her. Your dick coated in her juices. The wet spot forming...."

Jessica gets no further. I groan and grunt and push in as deep as I can into Mary and I cum.

Mary moans. "Oh you had me so close."

Jessica is up like a shot. She puts her knee behind me keeping me from pulling out and reaches for Mary's clit. Her fingers are a blur.