What Happened in Vegas Didn’t Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss her forehead. "Jess I am happy to do it."

She gets a stern look on her face. "I am drawing the line in the sand. You are buying the clothes. I need shoes and perfume." She comes closer. "If you attempt to buy anymore. You will get nothing tonight. Best you can hope for is to watch us."

I laugh. "Wow you fight dirty. Ok deal."

Jessica walks over to the shoes and quickly finds a pair. I hand the girl the stuff and my credit card. Jessica is still looking around and the girl rings it up and charges it. I see Jess heading back. I look at the girl. "Save me. She wanted to pay for the shoes. Tell her it's your fault. You didn't know and rang them up."

She smiles and nods

Jess comes over and glares at me. "What did I tell you about the shoes?"

"Jess, she rang it all up. I didn't even think."

"Ma'am don't be upset with him I did it. I didn't realize it was to be a split sale. I had already run the card when he said something. I am sorry it's my fault."

Jess softens. "Oh it's not your fault. He has spent enough on me today. I didn't want him buying the shoes too. Thank you for all your help."

We walk out and I am playing the human pack mule. I ask to sit on a bench and I start rummaging through the bags. I take the sweatshirt and pants and put them in the lingerie bag. I take out the sheer set and one of the others and put them in with the dress.

I hand Jessica the bag. "There you go. Clean clothes." I point to the restrooms. "Go get changed."

"Seriously?"

"Yes you said you wanted clean clothes....go."

She gives me a huge hug and kisses my cheek. She gets up and walks away. She turns the corner and then comes back. She takes my hand and pulls me up. "I need some help." She pulls me by the hand. We turn the corner and there is a Family Restroom she heads for. She turns and looks around. I start to say something and her finger goes to my lips. "Shhh." She pushes me in the restroom, closes and locks the door.

She takes the bags out of my hand and puts them on the floor. She leans her body against mine and looks up at me. "I am hoping this is more than just a vacation romance. You are the sweetest guy I have Ever met. You turn me on so much. You are kind and gentle and loving. Do you know I laid up last night watching you sleep. Part of me was afraid I would wake up and the dream would be over."

"Jessica I feel the same way. You are Great. I am just being me and showing you how much I appreciate you and the things you do for me."

She smiles and steps away. "Well I thought you might like to watch me get changed?"

"Yes please." I say quietly.

She smiles and starts stripping. She takes off her shirt and she kisses me. Removes her bra. Crouch down in front of me and drags her boobs up my body as she stands. Drops her pants. Hugs me and humps my leg. She turns around, bends over and pulls down her panties. She takes a few steps back and grinds into me.

She turns and kisses me. "I am going to blow you now. This is all about me showing you how much I appreciate you. You are going to lean against that wall and enjoy it. You will fill my mouth with cum, no spraying my face.

She crouches down and starts undoing my pants. The minute they are open she pulls them and my underwear down to my ankles. She looks at my hard on and then up at me. "Looks like someone likes the idea of getting a blowjob in a public bathroom."

"Actually I like the idea of you on your knees about to blow me. You are the only woman that has gotten on her knees to do that."

Jessica reaches and and slowly stokes me. "Really?"

"Scouts honor." I say.

"I am glad I get to have that special honor." She doesn't hesitate, she dives right on me. She pulls back so she is sucking and licking my head. She wraps her hand around me and strokes me as she blows me.

Jessica grabs her pants and shirt and moves them under her knees to move from crouching to kneeling. She sucks me into her mouth and caresses my balls.

She can sense I am getting closer and stops sucking long enough to egg me on.

"Come on. Give me that cum."

Back to sucking and stroking. A few seconds later.

"Come on. I am on my knees blowing you. Give me my reward.

Back to blowing and stroking. I start groaning.

"That's it. Let it go. Fill my mouth with your cum."

She bobs back down on me. Oh Jesus, she is going to do it.

She senses it. "That's it. Give it to me. I want it. I want you to cum in my mouth. Do it Charlie."

And she sucks me like she is possessed. Porn like sounds are coming out of her mouth. She isn't stopping. I grab her head and loudly moan out. "Oh Fuck!" And I explode in her mouth. The whole time I am cumming she is happily moaning.

She pulls off me and she looks up at me as she swallows. She milks a little more out of the tip, and she sucks me back in her mouth to lick it off.

She stands up and snuggles against me. With her chin on my chest looking up at me. "Did you like having me blow you on my knees?"

I look down at her. "You were Fucking Fantastic."

She kisses my chest. "Aw you are so sweet, but we should probably get out of here before someone knocks."

Jessica puts on the new outfit, and puts her dirty clothes in a bag. I pull up my pants and we get ready to leave. She puts her hands on her hips and shows off her new outfit.

"God that looks better than I imagined. You are so sexy."

She hugs me and puts her head against me. "I can't believe I am so happy. I feel like I am in a dream."

"That's a dream and not a nightmare right?"

She slaps my chest. "Yup I am awake now." She cracks open the door and peeks out. "Come on the coast is clear."

We walk around the mall hand in hand. Doing some window shopping until she finds a perfume store. She glares at me. "Sit. You aren't coming in here and paying."

"Yes ma'am." I say with a smile and I sit. It takes 10 or 15 minutes and she walks out with a small bag. She walks to me and sits in my lap, and puts her hands on my shoulders. I breathe in and smile. "Jesus you smell Great."

"Wait until I put it somewhere other than my wrists." She smiles at me and winks.

"I can not wait."

She gives me a quick kiss and stands up. She takes my hand. "Come on, let's wander."

We walk around and talk as we go. It's now early afternoon and I suggest lunch. We stop in a chain place and have burgers. We are walking back through the mall to get back to the car when Jessica stops. "You are sitting again." She points to some chairs behind us.

"What? Where are you going now?"

With her hand on my chest. "Sit. I promise you will like it."

I turn and sit down like a good pack mule, and drop the bags at my feet. She smiles and walks away. I never noticed but there is a small lingerie shop she walks into. Oh yeah. I think I will like it.

She is in there a while when she comes out with a not small bag. "Can I see?" I ask.

She smiles. "Nope." And she starts walking away. I scramble to get up and follow her.

"Really. I can't?"

"You can see it when I wear it for you." And she keeps walking.

I don't know what she got, but I know I can't wait to see it. We get to the car and Jessica's phone buzzes. Mary is texting her.

Mary - I am nervous and excited for tonight. I didn't want to wear work clothes so I brought in a change of clothes.

Jessica looks at me with a nervous smile, and shows me the phone. I laugh. Oh we can do better than that. I arrange the bags in the trunk so you can see all the logos. I use her phone and send a picture of them. I hand her the phone.

Jessica - we just finished shopping. I am the same. Very excited and nervous. I can't wait.

Mary - Wow. Clothes, lingerie & perfume I can't wait to see you guys.

Jessica - sends a kissie face emoji

We get into the car and Jessica looks at me. "Oh god I have butterflies."

"So maybe to take your mind off it you can model All your new outfits for me when we get to my place?"

She smiles at me and runs her fingers along my chin and cheek. "All but one."

"Damn It."

Jessica laughs. I pull out and start the drive home. We stop on the way home at a liquor store. I get 2 bottles of champagne, some wine and some beer. By the time we get to my place it is late afternoon.

I have the booze chilling, and I have opened a beer. Jessica stands in front of me and runs her hand over my chest. "I am going to model most of the clothes for you. This is a look but don't touch event."

She reaches down and rubs my hardon. "I don't want you drained dry for tonight."

I just look at her.

"Say, yes I understand." Jessica says while holding my chin.

"Yes I understand." I whine

"Good boy. Now sit."

I sit in my recliner and put up my feet. Jessica scoops up all the bags and heads to the bedroom. Just a moment later she is back out. She has the loose shoulder pulled to one side. She has her hands on her hips holding the sweatshirt snug against her chest.

As she walks out with her hips swaying. "Jessica is wearing our latest in casual wear. For the colder days she has on our warmer leggings with an off the shoulder sweatshirt. The perfect outfit to stay warm and look sexy." I watch her ass away as she heads back into the bedroom.

A few minutes later she walks out in just her bra and panties. "Jessica has on this seasons newest floral print bikini panties and push up bra. These are meant to accent her natural curves, and help hold up the girls so her cleavage looks even better." Back to the bedroom she goes.

She comes back out in the dress. Wow she looks good. "Jessica is modeling our popular winter sweater dress. It's a knee length dress to keep you warm on those chilly nights. It's cut to fit a woman's curves without looking stretched, a knit belt to show off her waist, and has ample cleavage to keep Charlie's attention when out with more than one beautiful woman."

As she walks away I call after her. "I may look, but I only have eyes for you."

She looks at me over her shoulder. "You smooth talker you." And again she is gone.

Just a moment later she is back in just the shear set I got her. "For when a woman wants to feel sexy or to tease her man. She has on our sexy shelf bra to hold the girls up with just a simple sheer half cup. Just enough to give just a little support, for her to feel sexy and tease her man as she gets ready for an evening out. Matched with our sheer thong. They leave no panty line on her bum and again she can feel naughty and sexy for her man". She turns and walks away.

A few minutes later she comes out in the robe. It is perfect. Not 2 inches under her bum and she has it open at the top to show Lots of cleavage. She is swinging a little extra causing her boobs to sway. She has to be naked under there.

"Finally Jessica is modeling our simple kimono robe. It's a soft silk against her bare skin with simple lace embroidered around the edges." She swings the bottom to slightly expose her bum. Turns and bends to show off her bare chest.

Jessica turns and smiles at me with a bright smile. "The modeling show is over, but I want to demonstrate something I picked up for me and Mary."

I can feel a huge smile on my face. I kind of adjust myself.

"No no mister. Again Zero touching. In fact to be safe." She takes my beer. "Sit on your hands."

"What? Really?"

"I promise you will like it....A Lot!"

Ugh. I sit on my hands.

"Good boy. I will be right back."

Jessica comes back with the bag from the last stop she went to. Goes to the corner of the couch facing me, puts the bag down and drops her robe. She sits back in the corner and spreads her legs. I can see moisture on her pussy lips.

She starts rubbing her lips, spreading the moisture. "Do you know how horny I got blowing you in the bathroom?"

I shake my head no, as I just stare at her fingers rubbing her pussy.

"Very horny!" She answers

"At the last store I stopped in I saw a little something. Well not little." She says as she giggles. "I thought it would be fun for Mary and I to play with, but I am horny. You are off limits. So I am going to put on a show. It's going to be a tease for you. Which I am both sorry for and not sorry." She gives me an evil smile.

She opens the bag and pulls out a vibrator. It's a little bigger than me. It has a mushroom head, some ribs on the shaft and is curved a bit. "This is supposed to be the best of the best." She holds it like Vanna White pointing to the buttons. "Warming, Multiple Vibrating Modes & Multiple Stroking Modes."

She hits the warming button and holds it for a moment while smiling at me. "Oh wow. That's nice and warm." She rubs the head around her wet lips. "Oh wow. That really is nice." She clicks the vibrate button and I hear the buzz. "Oh my."

Jessica looks right at me. "It feels so nice, but I want more." She nudges it in and moans out. "Oh yeah." She starts little strokes. Her mouth is partially open and she is just staring at me. Her juices are covering the toy.

"Charlie, this is amazing."

"Push it in a little more." I say. She keeps eye contact and pushes it in more. "Now hit the final button. Get the full effect. I want to watch you play with yourself and make yourself cum."

She hits the final button and the tone changes. Her eyes go wide. "Oh My God!" Her hips start humping. She hits a button again and the stroking tone gets faster. "Oh Shit!"

I figure she egged me on earlier. I will return the favor. "Look at me Jessica. Keep looking at me. I want you to be looking at me as you orgasm."

She is humping her hips and gasping, but still looking at me. "Share it with me. Let me watch the pleasure wash over you."

Her mouth opens and she lets out a low loud groan. Her eyes close and her core shivers. She opens her eyes, as if she remembers I asked her to look at me. She holds the toy in her. Humps once and grunts. "I can't." She pulls out the toy and drops it on the sofa still buzzing and stroking away.

She looks at me. "Would it be too much for you to hold me right now." I pull my hands out and hold them out. She almost jumps into my lap. I hold her to me and just rub her back. She shifts and feels my hard on poking her. "Someone really liked the demonstration."

I rub her back. "I absolutely did."

"I should get up. This is teasing you more."

I hold her to me. "Ssshhh. It's ok. I've got you. I will manage."

Jessica looks at me. "This has been unreal. You have me so worked up. The things I am feeling. I am like a teenager."

"I work You Up. Who just masturbated in front of who?" I ask.

She smiles up at me. "I loved every minute of it. Especially the end when you wanted me to look at you. Oh God!" She wiggles a little in my lap. "I think you liked it too."

"I have liked the Entire Day with you."

Jess stretches up, while pulling my head down and lays a kiss on me that is Amazing. She pulls back and pats my chest. "I need to get off you before I excite you too much. I also need to shower...Alone!"

"Damn!"

She laughs and gets up. She picks up the vibrator, and shuts it off. "This was worth every penny."

I get up to get another beer and I see Jess walk into the bathroom naked. I am more than tempted to chase her, but she has a plan. I will play along, after all in a few hours I may be having a threesome with 2 beautiful women. I can deal with blue balls for a few hours.

Jessica is right. This last week in Vegas, and the last day or so at home has been great. I haven't felt like this in a very long time and never this fast. I don't realize how long I have been leaning against the wall thinking until Jessica comes out of the bathroom.

Her hair is wet. Her skin has that wet shine to it, and she is wrapped in a towel. I just stare at her. She stops and smiles at me. "Cat got your tongue?" She teases.

It takes me just a moment to respond. "No, your natural beauty does."

"I bet you say that to all the naked women wrapped in a towel you bring home?"

I put down my beer and walk to her. Now she is staring at me. I hold her face in my hands. "There has been no one, and I mean no one in my condo or in my life in a very very long time. Certainly no one as beautiful and as sexy as you are. I haven't felt feelings like this in forever and never this fast. As you said earlier this feels like a dream."

I realize she has tears in her eyes. "Oh Jess. Don't cry."

"They are happy tears. That is the most beautiful, sweetest thing a man has ever said to me, and the best part is I feel the same way."

She puts her hand in my hair and pulls my face down. We share a deep passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and hits my chest with her open hand. "If I get red eyes because you made me cry you will regret it Mr."

"Umm. Cold washcloth right? Go sit on the bed. I will be right in." I get 2 wash clothes nice and wet with cold water.

I sit next to her and put my arm around her and pull her back on the bed. She starts to protest. I cradle her to me. "Ssshhh we are just laying together while you put the washcloths on your eyes. We are going to lay here and relax."

I take her hand and put it on my chest. Feel my heartbeat. Feel the rise of my chest as I breathe. Just relax with me. She lays there with my arm under her head and holding her shoulder. Her eyes are covered with the washcloths. Her hand is on my chest.

We lay there for a few minutes. She reaches with her free hand and pulls off the washcloths. She looks up at me and rolls in my arm. "God, you have a strong heartbeat." She tells me.

I smile at her. "I have a beautiful woman in my arms."

"Do you ever stop?" She asks.

"You better hope not."

She smiles at me knowing it's a losing battle. "Go take a shower. We have to start getting dressed."

I get showered, dressed and off we go to the restaurant. We arrive a little early so we are getting a drink at the bar. Jessica squeals and I turn to see her hugging a woman I assume is Mary.

Mary is a taller woman, probably an inch or so shorter than Jessica's 5'10" or so. Her hair is a little longer and brown compared to Jessica's black hair. Their bodies are nearly identical. They both have very healthy chests and asses.

They finish hugging and Jess introduces us. I give her a polite friendly hug. I don't hide it as I look at her dress. "God I don't know who looks better."

Mary is in an almost standard black dress, it hangs a tad loose on her, but I sure as hell am not complaining or mentioning it. "I am going to call it a tie. You are both beautiful."

Jessica laughs. "Always the gentleman and politician."

We stand there talking with the women doing All the talking. The hostess waves to me, our table is ready. The women take one side of the booth with me opposite them.

I love this restaurant. They are old style tall backed booths. It gives you a lot of privacy. The women stop to breathe and I propose a toast. "To the two prettiest women in the place."

Mary smiles at me. "Uh huh. All men are alike."

I hold my hand to my chest. "My lady, you wound me. All of us men are not alike. I am a gentleman and a scholar." I then smile. "That is not to say I am not looking forward to...desert." I give them both my best smile. "In all honesty if nothing happens other than the two of you connecting again I would be happy too. Not as happy, but happy."

Jessica leans in and whispers in Mary's ear. They both start giggling and staring at me. I wave to the waiter for a refill on my drink and they laugh some more.

Dinner goes really well, it seems like the women haven't missed a beat. Mary tells us she ended a long term relationship about a year ago. They grew apart, he didn't want to grow up etc. She is a little down and looks at me. "Why do all men suck?" Mary asks me.

"I am truly sorry you broke up, but we don't all suck. All men and women can suck. Some are assholes. Some aren't. Some are mature. Some aren't. Jessica got lucky and found a guy who is only an asshole some of the time." I laugh at myself.