What Happened to Cathy? Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Cathy vanished. What happens when a woman no longer exists?
3.6k words
4.43
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode home from the bus, bridesmaid gown and shoes FINALLY in hand. Lisa's wedding is tomorrow for God's sake! I can fit in filming a quick Youtube makeup tutorial for how I do my makeup in the morning and still make it in time.

As I walked along, I didn't notice a hand shooting out from an open door. Before I knew it, I was grabbed and yanked in. I tumbled to the floor of some apartment, my boxes strewn about. I whipped my head around angrily to yell at whoever pulled this prank. He was a strong middle aged man, pointing a gun right at me.

My eyes locked on that freaky looking gun. "Please don't hurt me. You can take my money, just don't hurt me."

He chuckled, clearly amused. "I don't need your money."

This guy was going to rape me, just a few doors down from my house? I wasn't letting this happen! I quickly looked around the barren apartment. The only furniture was a chair facing the street; he had been sitting waiting for me. I had nothing to fight with. I screamed, "Help!"

My screaming was cut short as a jolt of electricity shot through my body! I tried struggling and screaming, but couldn't do anything more than lay on the floor. I felt a needle jab in my arm, and within moments, everything went dark.

I woke up groggy. I blinked a few times, trying to get my eyes to focus right. I looked around. I was at one end of an attic with a pitched roof. Gleaming steel bars ran floor to ceiling, preventing me from leaving. A single light bulb provided the solitary light in this attic. My captor was standing there, arms crossed, looking smug. "Oh good, you are finally conscious. Welcome to Club Chained!"

What he said wasn't really sinking in. I mumbled, "What happened?"

"Well ginger, I selected you to be the next cum slut here at Club Chained. Transportation was provided free of charge." He smiled, amused at his own joke.

I was so confused, but gradually the mental cobwebs were clearing. "What? Who are you? What time is it? I'm a bridesmaid at a wedding!"

"Oh, I am Mr. Rose, but you will call me 'Sir.' You've been unconscious for 4 days. Don't worry about the wedding; Lisa enjoyed it without you. Perhaps in time I will show you some of the pictures she posted on her Facebook page."

I shrieked, "What??? Let me go!" As I came out of my stupor more and more, I realized he had re-dressed me into my bridesmaid outfit. It was as if he wanted to rub in that I missed the wedding! I flew into a rage, shaking the cage bars back and forth. They held firm. With a ferocious growl, I pushed with all my might against the bars, trying to force them out from their moorings. Mr. Rose stood patiently, perhaps amused at my futile struggles.

I yelled out, "Let me go you twisted freak!"

Mr. Rose hit a remote, and a zap of electricity on my neck made me shriek in pain! My hands flew up, and I felt a collar around my neck. What the hell?

Mr. Rose smiled and calmly said "Ginger, you will call me 'Sir'. And you will speak to me demurely. I'm not a twisted freak; I'm the club owner. You will respect me as such." He got dreamy for a moment. "Oh yes. My clients will enjoy taking a nice fiery ginger."

Being called "Ginger" just enraged me more. I've been taunted too many times that redheads have no soul, that I ate too many carrots, or my hair was on fire. "I won't be your damned hooker!"

Mr. Rose smiled. "Ooh! Redheads are so feisty. I love it! I'm going to enjoy breaking you."

"Feisty? You haven't see feisty you sick son of a ..." Mr. Rose hit the remote again, cutting me off. I cried out in pain as his shock collar zapped me again.

He continued, grinning widely. That bastard was enjoying this! "I've heard redheads feel pain more than others. That's fine by me. I love hearing your delightful squeals at the push of a button. Redheads are the kinkiest and generally screamers. And you will address me as 'Sir.'"

I looked around my cage area. There was only a plain mattress and a toilet. The toilet terrified me; he was planning to keep me here for a long time. I clutched the bars with a frustrated huff.

Mr. Rose pointed the remote at me. He teased, "And what is my title?"

"OK! Fine! You win! Sir! You are Sir. Now can I go?"

Mr. Rose smiled at the first crack in breaking me. "That will do for the first session. You've been out for quite a while. I'll have Butter serve you some food." With that pronouncement, he turned and walked down the stairs. I was left alone. I realized I was famished and very thirsty. I hoped the food would come quick.

Maybe an hour later, a young woman sauntered up the stairs. She was wearing a skimpy purple satin outfit, a pair of high-heeled shoes strapped onto her feet and a thick choker around her neck. The smell of food wafted to me, and I looked at it eagerly. She walked across the attic, the sound of her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She smiled at me, placed the plate on the ground, and slid it through the bars without a word.

I wanted her to empathize with me. "Hi! I'm Cathy. What's your name?"

She craned her neck, showing me the shiny pendant that dangled from it. I looked closer and realized what seemed to be a decorative choker was actually a sturdy shock collar. A small, thick padlock made sure that it stayed around her neck. The pendant was the silhouette of a nude woman. "Butter" was inscribed in bold letters. Then I noticed she was blond, like butter. She was also named from her hair color.

I spoke in a timid voice, not to scare her off. "Your name is Butter? Can you speak?"

Butter nodded in confirmation of her name. She pointed to her mouth and shook her head side to side, then at the shock portion of her collar as if in explanation. I got the message loud and clear - if she speaks, she will be zapped. However, despite her predicament, she seemed genuinely pleased to see me. She stood, watching me eat, and taking in the sight. I figured this was a good time to get to know her. "I was kidnapped and brought here. Were you kidnapped too?" She nodded.

"How long have you been here?" She held up one finger, then eight fingers. One...one day didn't seem right. Not one week, not one month... "One year and eight months?" I asked incredulously. Butter nodded.

"Don't you want to escape?" Her eyes flashed with fear. She frantically shook her head no. Her eyes bore into me, warning me against it.

When I had finished eating, Butter collected the plate, glass and silverware. She strode out of the attic, leaving me alone in the cell. As I waited, I went over the conversation with Mr. Rose in my head. The realization struck me. He offered to show me pictures of Lisa's wedding. He already knew her name and had her Facebook page. I'd been stalked for a while to get that deep. He knew a lot about me, and that scared me all the more. Hours later, the light suddenly turned off. I helplessly went to the mattress, tossed and turned and tried to sleep.

Chapter Two

Hours later, the light turned back on. It was humbling that someone ELSE decided when was my day, and when was my night. I had no clue about the day of the week, time of day, or even the weather. I didn't know how long it had been since I saw outside.

Some time later, Mr. Rose came up the steps, dressed in another elegant suit. In a cheery voice, he called out "Good morning Ginger."

Damn it! Calling me by my hair color again! I subconsciously touched the shock collar around my neck, then fought down my anger. "Good morning." I responded.

He held the remote out, pointing it at me. He smiled. "And how do you address me?"

I knew he had me. I spit out "Sir."

He lowered his arm. "Good girl." Even in a compliment, he was so damned demeaning! He continued. "Let's start anew. Good morning Ginger."

I gripped the bars of my cage. I timidly murmured, "Good morning." I was famished and thirsty, but I knew he controlled my food. Butter wouldn't deliver any food without his say so. I needed to comply.

"You will call me 'Sir' every time you speak to me. Do you understand?"

I let out a meek "Yes." He leveled the remote at me, and I quickly corrected myself. "Yes Sir! Yes Sir!"

Mr. Rose smiled. "You see, I get joy either way. You call me Sir, or I tap the shock button. Then you give me that delightful little squeal, maybe a glare, and THEN call me Sir. I win either way. Ultimately, you will be trained into an obedient little slut like Butter." He paused and flashed a mischievous grin. "So Ginger, do you want to suck my cock?"

The question took me off-guard. I jerked back and wrinkled up my nose in disgust. "What? No!"

I cried out as my neck got zapped! I whimpered as Mr. Rose explained. "You didn't call me 'Sir.'" The bastard hit the button to shock me again! My hands flew up to grip the collar, but it did no good. I heard Mr. Rose. "The answer to that question is always 'yes.' You crave sucking cock. Now tell me how much you love to suck cock."

I glanced down at his crotch, and his pants were dramatically tented out. This damned bastard was turned on by this!

I timidly mumbled, "I love sucking your cock Sir."

He chuckled. "No need to be ashamed about it! Yell it to anyone who will listen!"

I called out, "I love sucking your cock Sir!" hoping desperately he wouldn't go through with forcing me to do it. I haven't met the right guy to get that intimate with yet!

He sighed in mock disappointment. "I'm not feeling it. Perhaps you lack proper motivation. Turn around. Back towards me."

I complied. He pulled one arm behind my back, and I felt a handcuff wrap around it, clicking shut. My other hand was pulled back, and the other cuff ratcheted shut around it. I lightly tugged, but my arms were securely fastened. The jingling of the chain announced the power dynamic. His increasing power was a stark contrast as I only had what he allowed.

Mr. Rose mused, "We should play a game. You'll try convincing me you want to suck my cock. And I'll give you the motivation you need!" He mimed hitting the zap button on the remote.

I nervously stammered, "Um...I want to suck you cock Sir." Mr. Rose only chuckled. "Um...please let me suck your cock?" I wasn't sure what he wanted me to say. I squealed as a zap shot out from the collar.

"Say 'Sir!'" he teased. Mr. Rose seemed to enjoy this!

"Please let me suck your cock Sir." I jumped as a light zap shocked me. I whimpered, "c'mon! I said it."

He happily pressed the button again and I squealed. I tried bringing my hands up to my neck; they just yanked uncomfortably against the damned handcuffs! This sick bastard would zap me over and over until I was granted the privilege of sucking his cock, and he was enjoying my struggles! "Please let me suck your cock Sir! Please!" Mr. Rose smiled and twitched his thumb. I jerked and squealed just from the sight of his feint! Oh my god! This has to end! I lost it. I started blathering "Please let me suck your cock Sir! I need to take it into my mouth Sir! Please shove your cock right in my mouth!" I would say anything to persuade him to stop!

Mr. Rose was grinning like ear to ear as I broke down and begged to do oral on him. He commanded, "Kneel!"

I complied, eager for the torment to end. He unlocked the gate to the cage, whipping it open. He fumbled his belt open and dropped his pants and underwear in one swift move. His cock popped out like a cobra, ready to strike.

I'd seen pictures of penises before and been flashed by drunk guys, but that was the first one I ever saw literally in my face! I had no clue what I was doing, so I opened wide and pretended his dick was a delicious popsicle. He shoved it into my mouth, and I wrapped my lips around it. Damn, this was more monstrous than any popsicle I've ever had! I started bobbing back and forth on it, hoping it was what he demanded. If he didn't enjoy this, he would wind up shocking me over and over!

Mr. Rose moaned in enjoyment, and started bucking into my mouth. His thrusts became more forceful. I felt his hands seize a firm hold of my ponytail. He pulled on my hair when he wanted me in and tugged back when he wanted me to withdraw. I became just a face to be fucked. His penis thrust into my mouth, and down my throat. I started to gag on it, but that didn't seem to bother him. If anything, it seemed to turn him on to press all the more. I gasped when I could, breathing around his cock going in and out again and again.

Suddenly he withdrew out of my mouth. His hand wrapped around his cock, jerking off with a crazed frenzy. A stream of gooey cum splattered on my face from the bridge of my nose down my left cheek. Another spasm shot a spurt dead center of my forehead.

Mr. Rose cooed, "Oh...yes..." as he admired his cum oozing down my face. I knelt before him for a good minute as he burned the visual into his mind. I realized it didn't matter how I felt. He took me as he wanted; I was his conquest. He picked me out, kidnapped me, fucked my face, and now I wore his semen like some twisted mark of use. His control was breaking me down bit by bit.

With a drawn-out self-contented sigh, he pulled up his pants. Mr. Rose looked me in the eye. "Cum always stays were it is put until dry. Now repeat after me. Thank you for your cum Sir."

I bowed my head, feeling his semen oozing down my face. I felt marked and taken. I timidly repeated, "Thank you for your cum Sir."

He smiled proudly at my compliance. He unlocked the handcuffs, sliding them back into his jacket pocket. "Stay here my pretty little cum slut. Butter will serve some food." With that, he strode across the attic and down the stairs.

As he disappeared from sight, I was amazed. I wasn't cuffed, and he'd left the gate open! Now was my chance to do something! I listened for a few minutes, but didn't perceive anything distinct.

I made my move, nervously stepping out of the cell. Within a step or two, my damned collar started beeping! I was busted! I hastily muffled it with my hand, and practically leapt back into the cell. I sprawled on the bare mattress, feigning innocence. Minutes passed, and nothing happened.

I held my hands over the speaker portion of the collar and stepped out again. I heard the muffled beeping, but the sound wouldn't go far with my hand over it. I continued a few more steps.

My eyes went wide, and I tried to choke back a squeal as I got shocked by the damned control collar. I panted and figured I made it past the zap! Perhaps I could hide out of sight behind some of the boxes and...

I yelped out loud as an even more violent shock lit up my neck! I fell to my knees, rocked by the punishment. I can't do this! I scrambled back into the cell.

A few seconds later, Mr. Rose came back up the stairs. That bastard had been waiting! He looked surprisingly eager. "You women are so predictable. You all try escaping. I have invisible fences in the floor to teach you to stay where you are stowed. And damn you squeal so wonderfully as the control collar zaps your pretty little neck!

Mr. Rose started barking commands. "Take off that dress." I timidly took off my dress, the only garment of clothing he provided. I folded it up and laid it on the floor. I was acutely aware of my nakedness.

Mr. Rose continued his commands. "Put your hands behind your head." I did what he said. "Elbows back." "Chest out." "Oh yes...very nice. Now shake those titties." I helplessly followed his commands. I felt like his marionette. I shook my chest back and forth, feeling my boobs wiggling and wobbling. Mr. Rose blatantly stared at my tits. Normally I would have yelled "My eyes are up here!" and smacked him in the face. Due to the damned shock collar, I was the plaything of this twisted bastard.

Mr. Rose smiled, enjoying the show. He took my nipples in his hands and squeezed tightly. I winced in pain. He started rolling them between his fingers and I squealed, "Gaaah! That hurts!"

Mr. Rose gave an evil smile as his eyes lit up. He harshly yanked my nipples up pointedly yelling "THIS hurts!" I shrieked as he tried ripping my nipples from my boobs. He started yanking me up by my nipples with each word that he bellowed into my face "And! You! Will! Call! Me! Sir!"

I shrieked in pain as my nipples were yanked again and again. I whimpered between sobs "Yes Sir! Yes Sir! I will call you 'Sir!'"

Mr. Rose grinned triumphantly as his sadism pierced my resistance. He barked eager orders, "Be a good slut! Turn around! On your knees!"

I whimpered and promptly complied. I knew the implied "or else." Mr. Rose would not hesitate to shock me and would truly enjoy doing it. I didn't want to offer him any reason to hit that damned button.

Mr. Rose continued. "Bend over! Show me that pretty little ass! Spread those ass cheeks you cum slut!"

I knelt on the floor, face pressed into the bare mattress, spreading my ass cheeks. I was terrified as I showed off my asshole. I realized my butt must look so inviting to him. I jerked in surprise as I felt the tip of his penis touch my ass.

"Keep those cheeks spread, and relax your ass ginger. Welcome me in like a good cum slut."

I had to helplessly take being called "ginger" and "cum slut." I cried out as his penis pushed more into my ass, stretching my anal sphincter. He moaned out, "Oh yes!" enjoying my torment. My cries only encouraged him all the more as he went deeper.

He started wiggling back and forth, making tiny thrusts in and out. I let out a deep anguished groan as his cock stretched my ass. Mr. Rose was inspired to intensify his thrusting. He thrust deeper, each faster and harder than the previous one.

Oh my god! I felt so fucking stuffed by his damn cock! It felt utterly enormous up my ass! My hole isn't that large! Oh god the pounding! I grunted as his crotch smacked my ass, knocking the air from my lungs.

Mr. Rose gasped out, "Oh yes! You want this you fucking cum slut! A full load of cum right up your ass!" He clutched a firm hold of my ponytail, roughly yanking my head back. He tugged on my flaming red hair, hauling me down onto his cock. His penis slammed deep into me, pounding me back up so he could yank on my hair again. His other hand grabbed my right breast, roughly jerking it up and down.

I was crying out in anguish as he was moaning in ecstasy. It made for such a discordant harmony. Mr. Rose started twitching and jerking, then I felt his cum spurting up my ass. He buried his cock in deep as he spurted gobs and gobs of gooey semen deep inside of me.

"Oh yes..." he cooed. "It's true. Gingers really are screamers. And I loved it! Your squeals and cries drive me wild! Oh yeah. Cum on your face. Cum up your ass. Love it! Thank me you cum slut!"

I barely forced myself to say "Thank you for your cum Sir."

He dumped me, and I fell onto the mattress, just a used piece of meat. My ass ached. I felt utterly violated! He continued his monologue as he put his pants back on. "You are a good cum slut. Good sluts get fed. I'll have Butter deliver some food."

Mr. Rose triumphantly strutted across the attic. I gulped nervously. I understood the unspoken portion. He said good sluts get fed. I was sure bad sluts don't get fed. My life depended on serving him. We both knew it, and he would treat me as he wanted.